Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,815 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) (66435 Views)

MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) / I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by kwasoly(m): 7:29am On Dec 03, 2023
SweetBuns:
They say that "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder", but honestly speaking there are certain calibres of men I will never go near no matter how hard they try.

To get straight to the point,

1. Short men
Oh my God.... I don't just know what to say about these sort of men. If I'm taller than you as a girl, then sorry but I can never see you as my second piece. You'll always be like a younger brother to me. No hard feelings.
Short men also have this irritating attitude whenever they see girls around, as if they're trying to compensate for their low height. And some even go to the gym and gets muscles.... But it just makes them look shorter like a 5 litre jerry can and irritating
Also, why in the world would I pick a short guy over a tall guy? I literally feel so protected and safe when I'm with a guy that is wayyyy taller than me (I'm 5'2 so my height is kinda average)... So ofc I'd want a tall man and not a mini man.
Imagine hugging a man and he's hugging your waist cause he's short ugh.
I wanna stand on my toes whenever I kiss him and strain my neck just to look at his face. No more no less.
Tall men also stand out more, they're far more attractive and I also want taller sons and daughters.
Who should the short guys date then? I dunno... But not me.
The bar starts at 6'0, but If you're like 6'2 or 6'3... I want your babiesss

2. Bald men
The only age where I think baldness is acceptable as a man for me is if he's like in his 50s or 60s. But if you're in your 20s-30s and you're already going bald.... It just irritates me low-key in a inexplicable way... Like why will a young guy have a hairline that receeds all the way to the middle or back of your head? Where did all your hair go? Gross
I also read somewhere that early balding is genetically inherited so that means my children too will suffer the same fate? God forbid.
My man ought to have a head full of hair well into his 60s, then we start talking about hair loss.

3. "Oju yo Bo" people
I didn't know the English term for this so I had to Google it. It's a Yoruba term for people whose eyes pop out of their sockets like that of a wall gecko. This is also something I don't like in my man.... I want his eyes to be like that of Henry Cahill... Neatly tucked inside and having small slit like opening.

Addition: so I just googled it and it's called prey eyes. I prefer the hunter one since it gives my man a piercing gaze and I just wanna hug him immediately.

4. Eyebrows
A man MUST have thick eyebrows. If you don't, I can't take you seriously

5. Men with bad posture

6. Men who supports man U grin

That last one was a joke but I'm dead serious about the rest. And I'm sure other girls will agree to some up there too.

Make Una no too blame her that's her choice and she has the right to speak out her desires in her dream man.
But we go still dey here when she go come back to change those desires when those requirements are no where to be found.
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by cmikel: 7:34am On Dec 03, 2023
Post from little chidren

80 % of us said tall dark and handsome in our early years but ended up with fat short round.

Wen time catch up with you , you will know what hour it is.

Keep dreaming titanic, it's your time to dream.

By the tym you experience 3 sequential heart breaks from your dream men you will realize you have wasted your years in lust for vanity.

I pray u be lucky to your dreams and life doesn't teach you things on it's hard ways

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:35am On Dec 03, 2023
speedy0420:
What are you cooking?? grin
Vawulence!
grin
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Pimine: 7:53am On Dec 03, 2023
SweetBuns:

Na one minute man, e no fit last grin
You rode him to exhaustion
Gosh, why do men turn so toxic and start dishing out the good old "you'll end up alone" the moment women start being vocal about their standards?
I at least expected at least one of them to give a cool headed opinion but nay, they all lashed out like immature children
My dear, those standards are unrealistic. You want a tall man? He has no control over his height. If you had said you didn't want a fat man or a lanky man or a man with a disheveled appearance, or even a poor / broke man, then I'd applaud you because these are things that are well within his control. He can hit the gym, burn that fat and build some muscles. He can make more money etc. But basing your standards around things that are outside their control is irrational with all due respect.

Another thing to consider, what's the percentage of eligible and responsible men with those traits you listed that are not already taken and are ready to settle down. Are you sure if they were available that you would fit within their ideal 'spec' of a suitable mate?

Please revise your standards. I'm sure you can see that I bear no malicious intent. The advise I just gave you is what I'd give my younger sister even though I cannot be certain that I'm older than you.

Happy Sunday
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by TrustNone: 7:56am On Dec 03, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
undecided when you reach 40+ you go tell God make you just manage man with good heart
grin grin grin
Reality never set in yet, make she dey cruise
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by komzy589(m): 7:59am On Dec 03, 2023
SweetBuns:
They say that "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder", but honestly speaking there are certain calibres of men I will never go near no matter how hard they try.

1. Short men
Oh my God.... I don't just know what to say about these sort of men. If I'm taller than you as a girl, then sorry but I can never see you as my second piece. You'll always be like a younger brother to me. No hard feelings.
Short men also have this irritating attitude whenever they see girls around, as if they're trying to compensate for their low height. And some even go to the gym and gets muscles.... But it just makes them look shorter like a 5 litre jerry can and irritating
Also, why in the world would I pick a short guy over a tall guy? I literally feel so protected and safe when I'm with a guy that is wayyyy taller than me (I'm 5'2 so my height is kinda average)... So ofc I'd want a tall man and not a mini man.
I wanna stand on my toes whenever I kiss him and strain my neck just to look at his face. No more no less.
Tall men also stand out more, they're far more attractive and I also want taller sons and daughters.

2. Bald men
The only age where I think baldness is acceptable as a man for me is if he's like in his 50s or 60s. But if you're in your 20s-30s and you're already going bald.... It just irritates me low-key in a inexplicable way... Like why will a young guy have a hairline that receeds all the way to the middle or back of your head? Where did all your hair go? Gross
I also read somewhere that early balding is genetically inherited so that means my children too will suffer the same fate? God forbid.
My man ought to have a head full of hair well into his 60s, then we start talking about hair loss.

3. "Oju yo Bo" people
I didn't know the English term for this so I had to Google it. It's a Yoruba term for people whose eyes pop out of their sockets like that of a wall gecko. This is also something I don't like in my man.... I want his eyes to be like that of Henry Cahill... Neatly tucked inside and having small slit like opening.

Addition: so I just googled it and it's called prey eyes. I prefer the hunter one since it gives my man a piercing gaze and I just wanna hug him immediately.

4. Eyebrows

5. Men with bad posture

That last one was a joke but I'm dead serious about the rest. And I'm sure other girls will agree to some up there too.
You have all these list and you’re 5foot2inches😳!
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by drimzsmoke(m): 8:00am On Dec 03, 2023
speedy0420:
What are you cooking?? grin

Violence!!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Panda7(m): 8:05am On Dec 03, 2023
and what is your father saying? Don't worry continue deceiving yourself, i believe it is your in-see. When four to five guys bleep you you will finally wash it for every guy.
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by 1Sharon(f): 8:12am On Dec 03, 2023
tollyboy5:

Please is that your real head or photoshopped? shocked

It's photoshopped.

1 Like

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by 1Sharon(f): 8:14am On Dec 03, 2023
Greenfaces:
then her selling point would be her character. If her character is outstanding then it's fine. Yours is poor though

Would you even look her way to begin with? Ofcourse. Anybody that challenges you has a poor character.

1 Like

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by speedy0420: 8:15am On Dec 03, 2023
drimzsmoke:

Violence!!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Oh lord, look at my fellow guys here having a serious epileptic fit over this post
She did say it's her personal opinion, so why are y'all being so critical lol.

3 Likes

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by aquame: 8:17am On Dec 03, 2023
Very daft woman from all you listted you forgot to talk about a good man. I wonder if all this is important than marrying a good man.
SweetBuns:

1. Short men

2. Bald men

3. "Oju yo Bo" people

4. Eyebrows

5. Men with bad posture

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Buliwyf: 8:26am On Dec 03, 2023
S1MP:

Imagine stopping this low to body shame somebody because you didn't meet her requirements
Shameless man

You are not just a simp. You are a very daft simp. You are calling someone out for body shaming someone who opened a thread that is literally about body shaming people and you think you have sense. 🤡

Too many demented morons in this forum.

3 Likes

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by MrJames007: 8:26am On Dec 03, 2023
SweetBuns:

1. Short men

2. Bald men

3. "Oju yo Bo" people

4. Eyebrows

5. Men with bad posture

I no blame you. I blame the mumu that pushed this to front page. undecided
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Fizalis(m): 8:27am On Dec 03, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Because I am a psychotic individual.

Person fit chop Gbola for this case oh

Magnoliaa:

I will give you an overdose of that attention you want from me, don't worry.

😂🤣
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:28am On Dec 03, 2023
duduade:
Continue to deceive yourself with all you listed up there

How do you look sef

Clout chaser

You don't tell someone with goiter to swallow what he/she has in their throat ,nairaland words evening newspaper loading
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by CosmicGoat: 8:29am On Dec 03, 2023
See as dem descend on top this girl head Omo
OP you self nor try
Why you go day shake the table way dem short kings day stand on lol

1 Like

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by S1MP: 8:37am On Dec 03, 2023
Buliwyf:

You are not just a simp. You are a very daft simp. You are calling someone out for body shaming someone who opened a thread that is literally about body shaming people and you think you have sense. 🤡

Retardèd ape, is this the only thing you can come up with?
Is there not a so called redpill thread on this site that has over 2000 pages that is filled with nothing but standards for women?
Now that the other party is saying the same thing, they're bodyshamers?
Fool

2 Likes

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by thuxzwda1: 8:40am On Dec 03, 2023
Make we see u na grin
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by CosmicGoat: 8:45am On Dec 03, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Because I am a psychotic individual.

I will give you an overdose of that attention you want from me, don't worry.
I like this type of crazy
I sent you a pm
Let's match
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by 1Sharon(f): 8:48am On Dec 03, 2023
Buliwyf:

You guys are just sickening I swear. So when men say real women have curves and say light skinned women look the best ?that's isn't shaming women that darker and less voluptuous?

You guys can't take half of what you dish out. You've been matched back in your energy and you're all loosing your shit 🤣

Men can discuss women's features until the cows come home and not one of you ask each other:

- "is your mother voluptuous"

- "what if the women God intended for you isn't voluptuous and light skinned"

- "humble yourself"

- "you'll learn when you're 30"

Foh.

1 Like

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Buliwyf: 8:48am On Dec 03, 2023
S1MP:

Retardèd ape, is this the only thing you can come up with?
Is there not a so called redpill thread on this site that has over 2000 pages that is filled with nothing but standards for women?
Now that the other party is saying the same thing, they're bodyshamers?
Fool

Dumb goat. You obviously failed at school. I don't care about what the lady wrote or what the guy wrote in response to her. We have a lot of hate on this site everyday and that is none of my business. You see I didn't actually make any comment on this thread until I saw yours.

My business is with a king of morons like you who took it upon himself to insert himself into the conversation by taking sides then actually fumbled the logic on which he is laying the foundation of his argument on. You be heavy mugu bro 😁

If you had actually replied him with an example of all the red-pill woman-hating on this site initially as an example of why his anger is unwarranted, I would have agreed and even respected you as a person. But no, you had to hold on to body shaming and try to condemn him for it even though that's exactly what the OP is doing.

You are a simp. You are a fool. You are a goat. You are a clown. I feel sorry for the waste of human being that you have become. All that atrophied brain sloshing around in your head because you don't even know how to use it. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Torimaster(m): 8:51am On Dec 03, 2023
Just only one condition for you to fulfill on ur path.. Be a virgin
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Haydens: 8:52am On Dec 03, 2023
enemyofprogress:
You go tey for Shiloh.

😂😂😂😂😂

Wtf! did I read ?

Badmouth gangs full here, but you no lie tbh.
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by thestreets(m): 8:53am On Dec 03, 2023
SweetBuns:

Na one minute man, e no fit last grin
You rode him to exhaustion
Gosh, why do men turn so toxic and start dishing out the good old "you'll end up alone" the moment women start being vocal about their standards?
I at least expected at least one of them to give a cool headed opinion but nay, they all lashed out like immature children

na wetin don kill many useless men be this. one minute man? how long psn supoz last on top woman. even lion king of the jungle no dey reach one minute just that it is done several times with 30 minutes gap or so. Humans abuse everyth and the truth is many people die without grasping the true meaning of sex.

Reason i no dey joke with my God cos He keeps my money coming and that's the most important thing. the poster might be a kid of 19 yrs still staying with mama.

FYI: love no get requirement. make u no go fall for mad man like this

1 Like

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by MrFly(m): 8:53am On Dec 03, 2023
U will end up a prayer warrior.. Watcg and see
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Haydens: 8:54am On Dec 03, 2023
Na to carry clay and sand create your own man.

See ladies setting standard for men ooo.

Nawa.
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by S1MP: 8:58am On Dec 03, 2023
Buliwyf:

Dumb goat. You obviously failed at school. I don't care about what the lady wrote or what the guy wrote in response to her. We have a lot of hate on this site everyday and that is none of my business. You see I didn't actually make any comment on this thread until I saw yours.

My business is with a king of morons like you who took it upon himself to insert himself into the conversation by taking sides then actually fumbled the logic on which he is laying the foundation of his argument on. You be heavy mugu bro 😁

If you had actually replied him with an example of all the red-pill woman-hating on this site initially as an example of why his anger is unwarranted, I would have agreed and even respected you as a person. But no, you had to hold on to body shaming and try to condemn him for it even though that's exactly what the OP is doing.

You are a simp. You are a fool. You are a goat. You are a clown. I feel sorry for the waste of human being that you have become. All that atrophied brain sloshing around in your head because you don't even know how to use it. grin
All this bile, anger and spit just because a woman said she doesn't want short and bald men (which is reasonable) and other people seem to agree with her. Logical man indeed
You saw and completely lost your marbles, lmfao
Go back to your redpill threads and go and meet your fellow cult members. This isn't an echo chamber for you

1 Like

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by DeOTR: 8:58am On Dec 03, 2023
5ft2' is not an average height, not even for women. For God's sake, you're just about 158cm! You're almost a dwarf.
You're very short, but here you are insulting short people like you? I've always known short people, especially girls to be extremely rude.
Don't worry, most averagely tall guys would avoid you too, except just to play around with you.
You're left with one option: just create your own man.
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by nams77: 8:58am On Dec 03, 2023
iTroll:

No mind the stupid girl
E wan day take wetin she no fit give
This height requirements is the most stupid thing I've ever seen
A lot of great men that their names are being remembered till tomorrow were short men
Men like Alexander the Great and Napoleon Bonaparte were relatively short men.
That babe na complete mumu
Alex otti sef is short.

I guess she will throwaway Davido and WizKid if they came calling

That's why they keep getting hurt in their marriage/ relationship.
Look for a guy with a good heart and great personality
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Buliwyf: 8:59am On Dec 03, 2023
1Sharon:

You guys are just sickening I swear. So when men say real women have curves and say light skinned women look the best ?that's isn't shaming women that darker and less voluptuous?

You guys can't take half of what you dish out. You've been matched back in your energy and you're all loosing your shit 🤣

Lol. Why will I be bothered about what she is saying when it doesn't affect me in any way? Why do you think I can't take what I dish? And by the way, I do not engage in all those nonsense you are talking about. Maybe you have mistaken me for someone else. Anyone who knows me here know I only attack people for the logic of their statements.

I have no problem with the OP or even the guy that replied to her that warranted the other guy I replied to to reply to him. This is getting convoluted 🤦🏾‍♂️. My problem is with the guy I replied to. He is attacking someone for body shaming the OP. That was the basis of his argument even though the OP is actually body shaming too. If you still don't get this, I can't help you.

I don't have problems with anything the OP says. That's just a person listing their ideal preferences. Anybody can do that, it's none of my business. The only part I might take exception to is the "oju yobo" part. That's just about the only thing on that list I consider a real defect that decent lady probably shouldn't make light of. But still you don't see me saying anything on this thread. I am just tackling the other buffoon that was blabbing about body shaming.

Logic, baby. 😉

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. / 9 Types And Shapes Of Penis You Must Know / 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.