Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) (66559 Views)

MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) / I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Farfalla(f): 3:23am On Dec 03, 2023
OP is just catching cruise. grin
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Rhozabeth(m): 3:23am On Dec 03, 2023
Enjoy a single life for the rest of your life then!
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:37am On Dec 03, 2023
SweetBuns:
They say that "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder", but honestly speaking there are certain calibres of men I will never go near no matter how hard they try.

To get straight to the point,

1. Short men
Oh my God.... I don't just know what to say about these sort of men. If I'm taller than you as a girl, then sorry but I can never see you as my second piece. You'll always be like a younger brother to me. No hard feelings.
Short men also have this irritating attitude whenever they see girls around, as if they're trying to compensate for their low height. And some even go to the gym and gets muscles.... But it just makes them look shorter like a 5 litre jerry can and irritating
Also, why in the world would I pick a short guy over a tall guy? I literally feel so protected and safe when I'm with a guy that is wayyyy taller than me (I'm 5'2 so my height is kinda average)... So ofc I'd want a tall man and not a mini man.
Imagine hugging a man and he's hugging your waist cause he's short ugh.
I wanna stand on my toes whenever I kiss him and strain my neck just to look at his face. No more no less.
Tall men also stand out more, they're far more attractive and I also want taller sons and daughters.
Who should the short guys date then? I dunno... But not me.
The bar starts at 6'0, but If you're like 6'2 or 6'3... I want your babiesss

2. Bald men
The only age where I think baldness is acceptable as a man for me is if he's like in his 50s or 60s. But if you're in your 20s-30s and you're already going bald.... It just irritates me low-key in a inexplicable way... Like why will a young guy have a hairline that receeds all the way to the middle or back of your head? Where did all your hair go? Gross
I also read somewhere that early balding is genetically inherited so that means my children too will suffer the same fate? God forbid.
My man ought to have a head full of hair well into his 60s, then we start talking about hair loss.

3. "Oju yo Bo" people
I didn't know the English term for this so I had to Google it. It's a Yoruba term for people whose eyes pop out of their sockets like that of a wall gecko. This is also something I don't like in my man.... I want his eyes to be like that of Henry Cahill... Neatly tucked inside and having small slit like opening.

Addition: so I just googled it and it's called prey eyes. I prefer the hunter one since it gives my man a piercing gaze and I just wanna hug him immediately.

4. Eyebrows
A man MUST have thick eyebrows. If you don't, I can't take you seriously

5. Men with bad posture

6. Men who supports man U grin

That last one was a joke but I'm dead serious about the rest. And I'm sure other girls will agree to some up there too.

So much entitlement coming from a poorly educated lass. Wowza

###

1 Like

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:38am On Dec 03, 2023
###
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by CSTRR: 3:39am On Dec 03, 2023
I don't blame guys that body shame women.

Most of them deserve it.

4 Likes

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by CSTRR: 3:49am On Dec 03, 2023
If your woman does not look like Beyonce, throw her away.

1 Like

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by coputa(m): 3:49am On Dec 03, 2023
SweetBuns:
They say that "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder", but honestly speaking there are certain calibres of men I will never go near no matter how hard they try.

1. Short men
Oh my God.... I don't just know what to say about these sort of men. If I'm taller than you as a girl, then sorry but I can never see you as my second piece. You'll always be like a younger brother to me. No hard feelings.
Short men also have this irritating attitude whenever they see girls around, as if they're trying to compensate for their low height. And some even go to the gym and gets muscles.... But it just makes them look shorter like a 5 litre jerry can and irritating
Also, why in the world would I pick a short guy over a tall guy? I literally feel so protected and safe when I'm with a guy that is wayyyy taller than me (I'm 5'2 so my height is kinda average)... So ofc I'd want a tall man and not a mini man.
I wanna stand on my toes whenever I kiss him and strain my neck just to look at his face. No more no less.
Tall men also stand out more, they're far more attractive and I also want taller sons and daughters.

2. Bald men
The only age where I think baldness is acceptable as a man for me is if he's like in his 50s or 60s. But if you're in your 20s-30s and you're already going bald.... It just irritates me low-key in a inexplicable way... Like why will a young guy have a hairline that receeds all the way to the middle or back of your head? Where did all your hair go? Gross
I also read somewhere that early balding is genetically inherited so that means my children too will suffer the same fate? God forbid.
My man ought to have a head full of hair well into his 60s, then we start talking about hair loss.

3. "Oju yo Bo" people
I didn't know the English term for this so I had to Google it. It's a Yoruba term for people whose eyes pop out of their sockets like that of a wall gecko. This is also something I don't like in my man.... I want his eyes to be like that of Henry Cahill... Neatly tucked inside and having small slit like opening.

Addition: so I just googled it and it's called prey eyes. I prefer the hunter one since it gives my man a piercing gaze and I just wanna hug him immediately.

4. Eyebrows

5. Men with bad posture

That last one was a joke but I'm dead serious about the rest. And I'm sure other girls will agree to some up there too.
Hay,grow up, character and capacity makes a man and not those fantasies you wrote up there.

You may get the speck you want,but he may lack the essential characteristics that makes a man.

Most great men I know aren't tall,chioma is taller than Davido,Dangote is a short man,Elon musk is short,Abacha is short

Please be mindful of your choice

1 Like

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by pipnator00(m): 3:56am On Dec 03, 2023
Tell you papa to mold that kind of man in you backyard for you.

*Honestly Nigerian men deserve better.
I was looking at a picture this irritating girl (Tacha) posted online I think yesterday. That lady looks very ugly yet would want Idris Alba, Will Smith Eddie Murphy and Denzel Washington molded in in one man for her.

A Nigeria man even with all the economic hardship bedeviling every one, makes that income, comes to marry a Nigeria lady only for her to make life more miserable for the Nigeria man. Meanwhile all is expected of the woman is to look good, make the home peaceful. But no, she get fat, insults the living day light of of the man, spends endless time watching ticktok and instagram, nags the man out and puts him under pressure because she wants to live the instagram lifestyle!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by ellizy(m): 4:25am On Dec 03, 2023
Virulence people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Charly68: 4:34am On Dec 03, 2023
What if the men God sent as benefactors to your life are in this categories... ?

1 Like

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by 1Sharon(f): 4:38am On Dec 03, 2023
duduade:
Continue to deceive yourself with all you listed up there

How do you look sef

Clout chaser

But men can say they don't want a woman isn't endowed and light skin right?
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by 1Sharon(f): 4:39am On Dec 03, 2023
JovialRPiller:
What do you have to offer the men that fit this list of criteria of yours?

You're 5'2 and yet you want a 6'2 man? A man that is a whole foot taller?
Thief!
What if the man God ordained for you is a guy that is either a bit taller or shorter than you?

What if the woman that God ordained for you is an ugly woman? When have you ever given a woman you aren't attracted to a chance? Do you even care to know if she's a good woman?
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by 1Sharon(f): 4:51am On Dec 03, 2023
CSTRR:
If your woman does not look like Beyonce, throw her away.

Beyonce doesn't even look like Beyonce.

3 Likes

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Ten06(m): 4:51am On Dec 03, 2023
Later if you could not find a man to marry you will still look for one man or your family members to blame.
Your gender hardly blame themselves for their own mistakes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by 1Sharon(f): 4:54am On Dec 03, 2023
ellizy:
Virulence people

I'm sure your mother looks uglier than the women than you go for?

Do you chase women that look like your mother? Or do you want better for yourself?

And how are you so certain OP's father is short?

Stupid logic. You guys are so infuriating.

1 Like

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by 1Sharon(f): 4:55am On Dec 03, 2023
Charly68:
What if the men God sent as benefactors to your life are in this categories... ?

What if the woman God sent you is ugly and obese?

1 Like

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by madjune(m): 4:55am On Dec 03, 2023
SweetBuns:

1. Short men

2. Bald men

3. "Oju yo Bo" people

4. Eyebrows

5. Men with bad posture

One can't ever completely cure ignorance, but at least, one can shine a light.
I respect the OP's reservations until she mentioned "baldness"
Well, baldness might be sexy to some and a turn off for some, too. But, it doesn't run through the man's line.
It is always carried by the Mom whose father was bald.
In other words, men are recessive carriers.

And, it could manifest in the man at any age, starting from 20s.
Mine started in my mid twenties. I loved it, because since then, I've never been to any barbing salon to pay for a haircut.
And, I don't think I look far from sexy.
You can look me up and tell me.
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by ellizy(m): 5:13am On Dec 03, 2023
1Sharon:

I'm sure your mother looks uglier than the women than you go for?

Don you chase women that look like your mother? Or do you want better for yourself?

And how are you so certain OP's father is short?

Stupid logic. You guys are so infuriating.
do i really need to waste my time giving you the response you deserve? oh NO... You be the biggest MUMU for Nigeria....
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Goalnaldo(m): 5:15am On Dec 03, 2023
Even if I don't agree with the rest, you see that number 6, please if you can frame it and put in your house so you will always remember it, please do. Manchester United post Alex Ferguson is a social experiment to test how much pain a man can bear.

You did something unusual that your gender is notorious of; You omitted men that doesn't have money . Hmmm, let me be observing you cool

P.S; I have those qualities except the height.
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by newoffer: 5:18am On Dec 03, 2023
You can go to a potter so you can create your own kind of man.
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Difrent: 5:20am On Dec 03, 2023
SweetBuns:

1. Short men

2. Bald men

3. "Oju yo Bo" people

4. Eyebrows

5. Men with bad posture

BODY SHAMING

you are not God.
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Goalnaldo(m): 5:21am On Dec 03, 2023
1Sharon:

What if the woman God sent you is ugly and obese?
You joined nairaland on my birthday smiley I love your forehead if that's you on your DP. I want a female nairaland friend oh. Let me know if you are interested 😊
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by bejick(m): 5:48am On Dec 03, 2023
SweetBuns:

1. Short men

2. Bald men

3. "Oju yo Bo" people

4. Eyebrows

5. Men with bad posture

With this your Pomo thick lip, Just beg God to help you settle down with a good man. All this your list will amount to nothing when you become 35years then it will turn to God give any man even slowpoke will manage.
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Lightorder: 5:48am On Dec 03, 2023
Note that the truck in the first picture could dwarf any average man.

For the rest , just dey play. You are still in your 20s . It is normal you still dream ALL IN ONE men. You go soon beg for JUST MEN

1 Like

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by kosiebe(m): 6:02am On Dec 03, 2023
I have all the credentials.
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Greenfaces: 6:06am On Dec 03, 2023
SweetBuns:

1. Short men

2. Bald men

3. "Oju yo Bo" people

4. Eyebrows

5. Men with bad posture

With that your big forehead and flat nose
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by thomasjoe(m): 6:08am On Dec 03, 2023
Beyond the veils, I was hopeful you'll be a person of value But it seems we wore you borrowed robes of expectations and read your post .
Most men won't want someone like you with such myopic thoughts who bring only inconsequential attributes to the table having nothing to offer except sex (which you also likely will weaponize too]
Good riddance
SweetBuns:

1. Short men

2. Bald men

3. "Oju yo Bo" people

4. Eyebrows

5. Men with bad posture

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Greenfaces: 6:09am On Dec 03, 2023
SweetBuns:

1. Short men

2. Bald men

3. "Oju yo Bo" people

4. Eyebrows

5. Men with bad posture

no sensible man would want you though. Your mentality can't help a man win. And I guess you are really looking for a man that has won already. No man that has won would settle for a low mentality like you except he's induced by your roruba charms
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by 1Sharon(f): 6:09am On Dec 03, 2023
Goalnaldo:
You joined nairaland on my birthday smiley I love your forehead if that's you on your DP. I want a female nairaland friend oh. Let me know if you are interested 😊

1 Like

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by 1Sharon(f): 6:10am On Dec 03, 2023
ellizy:

do i really need to waste my time giving you the response you deserve? oh NO... You be the biggest MUMU for Nigeria....

Simply say you ain't got a response. Mumu wey wan deflect.

1 Like

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Kemadealadire(f): 6:21am On Dec 03, 2023
Why are the guys here pouring spit everywhere 😁 life is all about choices, everyone has a choice. Lol, women aren't allowed to want what they want again, it's usually the same rhetoric of getting old and wanting any man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

9 Types And Shapes Of Penis You Must Know / Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) / 61-Year-Old American Grandmother Engaged To 24-Year-Old Boyfriend (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.