Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) (66511 Views)

MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) / I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Evolutionism: 11:56am On Dec 03, 2023
tollyboy5:

Please is that your real head or photoshopped? shocked

Make una let all these Ladies be.

I'm sure you are still in your 20's.

You lots are the ones who doesn't make some of them always upload their pictures and being expressive.

She is Cute though.
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:00pm On Dec 03, 2023
Dyfynezz12:
Fantasies of an 18-23 yr old girl.
U go soon old,dey play
Haha
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Bouncin(m): 12:10pm On Dec 03, 2023
Unfortunately the only thing you can offer to this man is your infectious p*ussy. Good riddance

3 Likes

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Evolutionism: 12:15pm On Dec 03, 2023
SmartyPants:

Do you know you have a very manly looking face? undecided Unless that's not you.

She has high Testosterone.

I thought i was the only one who noticed it.

She is Cute though.
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:29pm On Dec 03, 2023
SweetBuns:
They say that "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder", but honestly speaking there are certain calibres of men I will never go near no matter how hard they try.

To get straight to the point,

1. Short men
Oh my God.... I don't just know what to say about these sort of men. If I'm taller than you as a girl, then sorry but I can never see you as my second piece. You'll always be like a younger brother to me. No hard feelings.
Short men also have this irritating attitude whenever they see girls around, as if they're trying to compensate for their low height. And some even go to the gym and gets muscles.... But it just makes them look shorter like a 5 litre jerry can and irritating
Also, why in the world would I pick a short guy over a tall guy? I literally feel so protected and safe when I'm with a guy that is wayyyy taller than me (I'm 5'2 so my height is kinda average)... So ofc I'd want a tall man and not a mini man.
Imagine hugging a man and he's hugging your waist cause he's short ugh.
I wanna stand on my toes whenever I kiss him and strain my neck just to look at his face. No more no less.
Tall men also stand out more, they're far more attractive and I also want taller sons and daughters.
Who should the short guys date then? I dunno... But not me.
The bar starts at 6'0, but If you're like 6'2 or 6'3... I want your babiesss

2. Bald men
The only age where I think baldness is acceptable as a man for me is if he's like in his 50s or 60s. But if you're in your 20s-30s and you're already going bald.... It just irritates me low-key in a inexplicable way... Like why will a young guy have a hairline that receeds all the way to the middle or back of your head? Where did all your hair go? Gross
I also read somewhere that early balding is genetically inherited so that means my children too will suffer the same fate? God forbid.
My man ought to have a head full of hair well into his 60s, then we start talking about hair loss.

3. "Oju yo Bo" people
I didn't know the English term for this so I had to Google it. It's a Yoruba term for people whose eyes pop out of their sockets like that of a wall gecko. This is also something I don't like in my man.... I want his eyes to be like that of Henry Cahill... Neatly tucked inside and having small slit like opening.

Addition: so I just googled it and it's called prey eyes. I prefer the hunter one since it gives my man a piercing gaze and I just wanna hug him immediately.

4. Eyebrows
A man MUST have thick eyebrows. If you don't, I can't take you seriously

5. Men with bad posture

6. Men who supports man U grin

That last one was a joke but I'm dead serious about the rest. And I'm sure other girls will agree to some up there too.

We know una type, you end up praying for God to send any man after fasting for 35 days on mountain of fire after clocking 46 years without a man to marry.

Why don't you just use clay to mold your kind of man and save us this epistle?

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:33pm On Dec 03, 2023
JovialRPiller:
What do you have to offer the men that fit this list of criteria of yours?
You're 5'2 and yet you want a 6'2 man? A man that is a whole foot taller?
Thief!
What if the man God ordained for you is a guy that is either a bit taller or shorter than you?

It is evident that short girls looking for tall boyfriends always dey get long throat.

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Evolutionism: 12:41pm On Dec 03, 2023
Little21:
Give it up to nairaland boys. Whenever they post their opinion, you see their fellows praising "you Sabi", "you are the real definition of red piller", "death to all simp".

But when the tables turns, y'all feel insecure and start letting out your pain. So pathetic!

Sharrap there!!!
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by S1MP: 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2023
ellizy:

When that picture was uploaded, you haven't smell menstruation...
You knw go rest bah?
Mumu
Old for nothing
Go and get a life
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Dyfynezz12(m): 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2023
ednut1:
You wey be like transgender
K.O
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by iTroll: 12:46pm On Dec 03, 2023
1Sharon:

Would you even look her way to begin with? Ofcourse. Anybody that challenges you has a poor character.
I knew your type would come sniffing around sooner than later
Stupid feminists always going about being a nuisance
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by tollyboy5(m): 12:47pm On Dec 03, 2023
1Sharon:

You go explain tire ๐Ÿคฃ

And having big eyes is not the same as protruding eyes. Do you know what protruding eyes are?

Look at your presido๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

And as for the Hairstyles, you're flat out lying !
The hairstyle is because i have no choice. Ladies are mostly bald at the front of their scalp. So should i start looking for a lady that is not bald at all?

I admire ladies that don't put on wig or anything artificial on their hair like attachment. As long as i do keep my hair i still don't use relaxer and i don't like ladies using it also.
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by tollyboy5(m): 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2023
Evolutionism:

She has a high Testosterone.

I thought i was the one who noticed it.

She is Cute though.
Her eyebrow and body shape says it all. I like her kind of girl more if they're darker grin
She's pretty no cap.
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Evolutionism: 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

With your ayamataga wig.

You wey look like man?

Breast you no get.

Na dat button for chest.

I sure say yansh you no go get.

Carry sponge put for head.

See your big ๐Ÿ‘„ lips.

Sometimes you gals don't know that without yansh and breast alot of you are ugly and bald headed.

Na why na few of you dey fine when you have a low cut.

Your skin self no fresh.

Your nose big.

You get hair for chest and legs I sure with your eye brow like macho man.

Look at the second pics without your hair. Who no go think say na man. Omoh. Spits.

Nawa Oooo.
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by alklas(m): 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2023
The men dat gives head nko grin
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by tollyboy5(m): 12:58pm On Dec 03, 2023
1Sharon:

You go explain tire ๐Ÿคฃ

And having big eyes is not the same as protruding eyes. Do you know what protruding eyes are?

Look at your presido๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

And as for the Hairstyles, you're flat out lying !
I should also be advising you to work on your personal confidence and self worth.
Small joke wey i throw at you, you run deny your pics.
I cant even date a lady that doesn't show confidence in her look, maybe out of fear of what others might say.
Such ladies will not be able to handle things correctly because they fear judgement.

Those are the kind of things i do pick from ladies first! not the just the body shape.

"I once asked one girl " Who told you that you're pretty? grin" lol. She said she doesnt care about that. She look into the mirror and she know she's not the most pretty but she's good to go.
Actually she's pretty and i liked her. Just wanted to hear her kind of response.
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by ellizy(m): 12:59pm On Dec 03, 2023
S1MP:

Mumu
Old for nothing
Go and get a life
Young for one thing SEX!
Continue until your intestine is been dropped on your palms
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Uchesis: 1:09pm On Dec 03, 2023
Angelfrost:
Nice list, Op.

You are not asking for too much, honestly... I pray you get your heart's desire.

I always tell people to hook up and marry people they are physically, mentally, and socially attracted to (Spiritually too, if you are a religious type).

Ignoring physical preferences and attraction will eventually lead to resentment and infidelity.

I'm not saying physical attributes should be the sole foundation, but they matter far more than many of us realize.
This same girl will gladly accept to be the 2nd wife of 2baba or Banky W who are both bald

grin
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by jaytime(m): 1:13pm On Dec 03, 2023
You go kuku use mud mould your own man
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Evolutionism: 1:16pm On Dec 03, 2023
pipnator00:
Tell you papa to mold that kind of man in you backyard for you.

*Honestly Nigerian men deserve better.
I was looking at a picture this irritating girl (Tacha) posted online I think yesterday. That lady looks very ugly yet would want Idris Alba, Will Smith Eddie Murphy and Denzel Washington molded in in one man for her.

A Nigeria man even with all the economic hardship bedeviling every one, makes that income, comes to marry a Nigeria lady only for her to make life more miserable for the Nigeria man. Meanwhile all is expected of the woman is to look good, make the home peaceful. But no, she get fat, insults the living day light of of the man, spends endless time watching ticktok and instagram, nags the man out and puts him under pressure because she wants to live the instagram lifestyle!

grin grin grin

Men don Suffergrin
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by emonis88: 1:17pm On Dec 03, 2023
SweetBuns:
They say that "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder", but honestly speaking there are certain calibres of men I will never go near no matter how hard they try.

1. Short men
Oh my God.... I don't just know what to say about these sort of men. If I'm taller than you as a girl, then sorry but I can never see you as my second piece. You'll always be like a younger brother to me. No hard feelings.
Short men also have this irritating attitude whenever they see girls around, as if they're trying to compensate for their low height. And some even go to the gym and gets muscles.... But it just makes them look shorter like a 5 litre jerry can and irritating
Also, why in the world would I pick a short guy over a tall guy? I literally feel so protected and safe when I'm with a guy that is wayyyy taller than me (I'm 5'2 so my height is kinda average)... So ofc I'd want a tall man and not a mini man.
I wanna stand on my toes whenever I kiss him and strain my neck just to look at his face. No more no less.
Tall men also stand out more, they're far more attractive and I also want taller sons and daughters.

2. Bald men
The only age where I think baldness is acceptable as a man for me is if he's like in his 50s or 60s. But if you're in your 20s-30s and you're already going bald.... It just irritates me low-key in a inexplicable way... Like why will a young guy have a hairline that receeds all the way to the middle or back of your head? Where did all your hair go? Gross
I also read somewhere that early balding is genetically inherited so that means my children too will suffer the same fate? God forbid.
My man ought to have a head full of hair well into his 60s, then we start talking about hair loss.

3. "Oju yo Bo" people
I didn't know the English term for this so I had to Google it. It's a Yoruba term for people whose eyes pop out of their sockets like that of a wall gecko. This is also something I don't like in my man.... I want his eyes to be like that of Henry Cahill... Neatly tucked inside and having small slit like opening.

Addition: so I just googled it and it's called prey eyes. I prefer the hunter one since it gives my man a piercing gaze and I just wanna hug him immediately.

4. Eyebrows

5. Men with bad posture

That last one was a joke but I'm dead serious about the rest. And I'm sure other girls will agree to some up there too.
When u r 30yrs plus we il know if this ur opinion still stands.
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by SPAMBOX7: 1:19pm On Dec 03, 2023
SweetBuns:

1. Short men

2. Bald men

3. "Oju yo Bo" people

4. Eyebrows

5. Men with bad posture

5'2 that's almost like a dwarf. Any man wey no tall pass you is definitely a dwarf
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Kemadealadire(f): 1:47pm On Dec 03, 2023
CSTRR:

But somehow, men are always crucified for their own choice by women.
They call it body-shaming.

Na only una get choice?

How many women in Nigeria have something as ordinary as a flat tummy?

If we now add flat tummy, good ass and nice breasts to the combination, it means we are looking for a Nigerian unicorn.
And who stopped you from going for your choice? It's mostly men esp. on the cyberspace hyperventing about a woman having a choice on the kind of person she wants to do life with and repeating the rhetoric of women settling for anything as they grow older which everybody is used to by now.

You people should rest now.
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by onetouch04: 2:08pm On Dec 03, 2023
Pretty don't mind those lashing and bad-mouthing you. You have made your choice public.

All these lashing came or are coming from guys who did not tick all your boxes. The are envious of us 6ft and above guys.

I am 6ft 3in and also tick the rest of ur boxes.

How do I meet you.

Port Harcourt based.

My X handle @wilsonnnamdi
Or
DM me on WhatsApp 08036473905
We got to catch cruise.
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Maxitomxane(m): 2:10pm On Dec 03, 2023
SweetBuns:

1. Short men

2. Bald men

3. "Oju yo Bo" people

4. Eyebrows

5. Men with bad posture

Till when you wake up as a man with all you listed above๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚- just joking.

What if the guy us rich but short. E.g Big Wiz grin
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by CSTRR: 2:10pm On Dec 03, 2023
Kemadealadire:

And who stopped you from going for your choice? It's mostly men esp. on the cyberspace hyperventing about a woman having a choice on the kind of person she wants to do life with and repeating the rhetoric of women settling for anything as they grow older which everybody is used to by now.

You people should rest now.
Anywhere a man has openly spoke about his preferences, women have always shout him down claiming that he is body-shaming them.
Some even guilt-trip him with child birth and hormones.

Tall or short people don't choose their heights. It was a luck of the draws.
Any fool can be tall if his parents were tall.
It has no bearing on intelligence, competence, or being a good father and partner.

If you want to body-shame or downgrade anybody, then look towards women with big tummies and irregular shapes who allow themselves go just becasue they didnt have the discipline to mind what they eat.

2 Likes

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Maxitomxane(m): 2:12pm On Dec 03, 2023
JovialRPiller:
What do you have to offer the men that fit this list of criteria of yours?
You're 5'2 and yet you want a 6'2 man? A man that is a whole foot taller?
Thief!
What if the man God ordained for you is a guy that is either a bit taller or shorter than you?
I thought justin Bieber was short,๐Ÿ˜ฌ
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Greenfaces: 2:13pm On Dec 03, 2023
1Sharon:

Would you even look her way to begin with? Ofcourse. Anybody that challenges you has a poor character.

Let me tell you how it works

It's not about seeing a girl at first sight. What you see at first sight has to do with the fulfillment of an urge at that time. The height, the complexion, the buttocks for some, the pointed nose, the voice, the eyes and all. Once that urge is satisfied, you start seeing clearly.

Those factors play only 20% of the role that determines how long you would be with her. Sometimes, this perceived period is extended due to circumstances. Some for the sex to pass time, others to allow time and events properly introduce her to you to see if her too-good-to-be-true sides are actually just acting.

What keeps a man (a person who is not given to promiscuity, a person who honours his words, a sincere person of course) not the ones you girls are in the habit of meeting just because he passed your first glance evaluation test that was actually based on his finances. Yes! What makes a man respect you, miss you, sacrifice for you, look for you, stay with you, value you, is 90% the values he gets from your character. If you ask 100 men their first quality of a good wife, 90 will tell you respect. Its that simple. And this is why men can tie the nots with ladies from very diverse economic backgrounds. Men get married to ladies on wheel chairs, check 90% of the marriages with men, the ladies are not actually the prettiest they met, they have seem and still see more beautiful girls even from other races. In fact, you can meet a pretty lady everyday of your life that will say yes to your advances. But when you are looking for a wife, you don't look for her in the same places you looked for friends with benefits, girlfriends till you are financially ready to settle, you don't even date her for as long. Now ask your self. How are you meeting men. Are you in relationship with the ones who responded to the tight short skirt you wore? Or that person who comes to meet you because your neighbour described your personality to him. Or the ones that saw how professionally you handled a task or how you comforted him in his very low point in life? The stories cannot be the same.

Now combining these factors together, if you meet a beautiful lady ( who by virtue of her beauty, is very much on the radar for observation or engagement from many suitors) And she is still single at around 35, 80% says she has a bad character. Because more likely than not, many people have gotten close enough to see and know for certain that they cannot spend their lives with her. Another 18% says she met or dated a time waster and only 1% is for the chances that she has never met anyone ready.

Addressing the part you said challenging me (I know you mean men as a lot) is the definition of poor character. Well... that response would have been for a situation where i referred to you as a lot (ladies generally). But no! I was referring to you Sharon particularly. I know you. But you don't know me again. You did something that I found very offensive and thats why I wrote that.
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by CSTRR: 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2023
Over 70% of the world's male population is short or atleast below 6Ft tall.
That is 70%.

That means that the majority of the most important, most powerful, most relevant humans are short.
Imagine rejecting 70% of the global male population grin
These women have no clue about life.

2 Likes

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Kemadealadire(f): 2:26pm On Dec 03, 2023
CSTRR:

Anywhere a man has openly spoke about his preferences, women have always shout him down claiming that he is body-shaming them.
Some even guilt-trip him with child birth and hormones.

Tall or short people don't choose their heights. It was a luck of the draws.
Any fool can be tall if his parents were tall.
It has no bearing on intelligence, competence, or being a good father and partner.

If you want to body-shame or downgrade anybody, then look towards women with big tummies and irregular shapes who allow themselves go just becasue they didnt have the discipline to mind what they eat.
You don't seem to get the point. Life is all about choices and people have choices. It's nobody's business criticising what the other person wants, simple.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

9 Types And Shapes Of Penis You Must Know / They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) / Young Lady's Body Transformation In 2 Years (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.