Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) (66490 Views)

MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) / I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by MegaPlayBoy: 10:06am On Dec 03, 2023
See as comments full ground
Op shook the table very well, see insults grin

2 Likes

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by MegaPlayBoy: 10:12am On Dec 03, 2023
SweetBuns:
They say that "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder", but honestly speaking there are certain calibres of men I will never go near no matter how hard they try.

To get straight to the point,

1. Short men
Oh my God.... I don't just know what to say about these sort of men. If I'm taller than you as a girl, then sorry but I can never see you as my second piece. You'll always be like a younger brother to me. No hard feelings.
Short men also have this irritating attitude whenever they see girls around, as if they're trying to compensate for their low height. And some even go to the gym and gets muscles.... But it just makes them look shorter like a 5 litre jerry can and irritating
Also, why in the world would I pick a short guy over a tall guy? I literally feel so protected and safe when I'm with a guy that is wayyyy taller than me (I'm 5'2 so my height is kinda average)... So ofc I'd want a tall man and not a mini man.
Imagine hugging a man and he's hugging your waist cause he's short ugh.
I wanna stand on my toes whenever I kiss him and strain my neck just to look at his face. No more no less.
Tall men also stand out more, they're far more attractive and I also want taller sons and daughters.
Who should the short guys date then? I dunno... But not me.
The bar starts at 6'0, but If you're like 6'2 or 6'3... I want your babiesss

2. Bald men
The only age where I think baldness is acceptable as a man for me is if he's like in his 50s or 60s. But if you're in your 20s-30s and you're already going bald.... It just irritates me low-key in a inexplicable way... Like why will a young guy have a hairline that receeds all the way to the middle or back of your head? Where did all your hair go? Gross
I also read somewhere that early balding is genetically inherited so that means my children too will suffer the same fate? God forbid.
My man ought to have a head full of hair well into his 60s, then we start talking about hair loss.

3. "Oju yo Bo" people
I didn't know the English term for this so I had to Google it. It's a Yoruba term for people whose eyes pop out of their sockets like that of a wall gecko. This is also something I don't like in my man.... I want his eyes to be like that of Henry Cahill... Neatly tucked inside and having small slit like opening.

Addition: so I just googled it and it's called prey eyes. I prefer the hunter one since it gives my man a piercing gaze and I just wanna hug him immediately.

4. Eyebrows
A man MUST have thick eyebrows. If you don't, I can't take you seriously

5. Men with bad posture

6. Men who supports man U grin

That last one was a joke but I'm dead serious about the rest. And I'm sure other girls will agree to some up there too.
No broke men?
Shocking
You aren't asking for too much doe
I expected a more unrealistic list
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by ellizy(m): 10:13am On Dec 03, 2023
1Sharon:

My dear, any woman that sleeps with you was just too lazy to masturbate.
And that's you.. why all the moaning?
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 03, 2023
1Sharon:

My dear, any woman that sleeps with you was just too lazy to masturbate.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Afolue(m): 10:19am On Dec 03, 2023
Ironically enough, most short men are usually successful.
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by GloriousGbola: 10:21am On Dec 03, 2023
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Ashirioluwa: 10:22am On Dec 03, 2023
@sweetbuns

Anyway, I heard you, girl. However, those men you would like to date or be involved with might not even be interested in your type of girl either.

It's not a crime for one to have his or her own choice, but, girl, at times, things do go beyond that.

Some ladies in their 40s will settle for anyone that comes their way because they are unable to get the perfect ones they are looking for.
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Sammy5413(m): 10:24am On Dec 03, 2023
SweetBuns, so because you saw me yesterday you now posting this? Just say you want me badly
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by GloriousGbola: 10:25am On Dec 03, 2023
This man ticks almost all your boxes. cheesy

Unfortunately he says wet ass puzzy is a disease so you better like it dry tongue

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Evolutionism: 10:33am On Dec 03, 2023
Nairaland men and women always fighting.

Una no dey Tire.
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by 1Sharon(f): 10:37am On Dec 03, 2023
tollyboy5:

For the eye ball, women with large eye ball seem to look prettier like a barbie doll.
A lady who is 6 ft would have me look up to her because I'm 5'8 almost 4 inch shorter. So its a no, i'll prefer my 5'8 to 5'5.
No strict rule on hairtype since i have unibrow and I'm not bald. Ladies are mostly bald on the front hair so no hard rule on that.
Good posture? I think just having sense is enough 4 me.

You go explain tire 🀣

And having big eyes is not the same as protruding eyes. Do you know what protruding eyes are?

Look at your presidoπŸ‘ πŸ‘

And as for the Hairstyles, you're flat out lying !
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by 1Sharon(f): 10:37am On Dec 03, 2023
Persephone1:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

You're feeling pity for him? 🀣
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by 1Sharon(f): 10:38am On Dec 03, 2023
ellizy:

I didn't rape you, I paid for the services you're offering.
Olosho!
Loose kitten!

Exactly what a rapist would say. "I did this, I did that "

1 Like

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 03, 2023
1Sharon:

You're feeling pity for him? 🀣
I couldn't help it....

That was too brutal cry cry
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 03, 2023
Afolue:
grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by MegaPlayBoy: 10:46am On Dec 03, 2023
Afolue:
Ironically enough, what you said is a big fat lie
Tall people are more successful that short people

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://medium.com/illumination/why-tall-people-always-succeed-a85d9152b2ef%23:~:text%3DScience%2520has%2520actually%2520backed%2520this,for%2520gender%252C%2520age%2520and%2520weight.&ved=2ahUKEwjQhobu_fKCAxXdSEEAHdjEAOoQFnoECA8QBQ&usg=AOvVaw3Psks3uPKMSoKeV06NZOMR

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by 1Sharon(f): 10:48am On Dec 03, 2023
Persephone1:
I couldn't help it....

That was too brutal cry cry

πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

It likely flew over his head 🀣
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by 1144AK(m): 11:14am On Dec 03, 2023
I dedicate this post to; "The Selfish Gene" by Richard Dawkins.

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by ufotunang: 11:16am On Dec 03, 2023
And it's a ugly girl that will be giving all this conditions ...πŸ™„

2 Likes

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:16am On Dec 03, 2023
Funny thread. Thought I was the only one who hates a bald head. I don't think baldness can be genetic, rather, I believe it is caused by lack of care, or lack of good nutrition.

2 Likes

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by ufotunang: 11:18am On Dec 03, 2023
Keep on doing shakara and searching... when old age catch up on you ...you will beg for any type of man to marry you even the short ones
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Buliwyf: 11:21am On Dec 03, 2023
S1MP:

"Your logic has failed"
I wonder whose logic is defunct here lol. Nice projection
I made my username S1MP because of sanctimonious dullards like you who think life is black and white. Fools like you who think your misogynistic principles is the way to live life
It triggered you? Good.
That was the intended aim
Useless man

You are making my point for me you dumb maggot cheesy
You made your username Simp because you are on a crusade. In your haste, you have become what you claim to be railing against. You claim not everything is black and white but you seem to paint everything black and white because you are the only claiming misogyny in my posts even though the only person and thing I have attacked on this thread is you and the dumbness of your logic.

You are now so much of a demented goat that you are now seeing misogyny everywhere even going as far as making an assumption about my motivations. What a sad shell of a monkey. Those people must have done a number on you for you to now be seeing that everywhere. Better grow a brain and start learning how to think. Don't just abandon your brain because you think you are fighting for a good cause. What a buffoon.

I know it will take you 10 years to understand anything I just wrote because you are too dumb to think but just take your time to ask yourself what your brain is for and why you aren't using it πŸ˜€

1 Like

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by 1144AK(m): 11:32am On Dec 03, 2023
Buliwyf:

You made your username Simp because you are on a crusade. In your haste, you have become what you claim to be railing against. You claim not everything is black and white but you seem to paint everything black and white because you are the only claiming misogyny in my posts even though the only person and thing I have attacked on this thread is you and the dumbness of your logic.

You are now so much of a demented goat that you are now seeing misogyny everywhere even going as far as making an assumption about my motivations. What a sad shell of a monkey. Those people must have done a number on you for you to now be seeing that everywhere. Better grow a brain and start learning how to think. Don't just abandon your brain because you think you are fighting for a good cause. What a buffoon.

I know it will take you 10 years to understand anything I just wrote because you are too dumb to think but just take your time to ask yourself what your brain is for and why you aren't using it πŸ˜€
Haba na Oga grin
The insult too much na, self defense wouldn't allow him absorb the juice of your post na lol grin
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by chibestjerry(m): 11:34am On Dec 03, 2023
iTroll:

No mind the stupid girl
E wan day take wetin she no fit give
This height requirements is the most stupid thing I've ever seen
A lot of great men that their names are being remembered till tomorrow were short men
Men like Alexander the Great and Napoleon Bonaparte were relatively short men.
That babe na complete mumu
Short man don drop quote

1 Like

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Defcon1(m): 11:35am On Dec 03, 2023
@Sweetbuns, what about the complexion or that doesn't matter?
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Emyogalanya: 11:36am On Dec 03, 2023
JovialRPiller:
What do you have to offer the men that fit this list of criteria of yours?
You're 5'2 and yet you want a 6'2 man? A man that is a whole foot taller?
Thief!
What if the man God ordained for you is a guy that is either a bit taller or shorter than you?
and she still wants tall kids and could only muster 5.2 fron her dad and mum
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by S1MP: 11:37am On Dec 03, 2023
Buliwyf:

K
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by thunderbabs: 11:38am On Dec 03, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
undecided when you reach 40+ you go tell God make you just manage man with good heart

Good heart ke abi any man? grin
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Evolutionism: 11:40am On Dec 03, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
Funny thread. Thought I was the only one who hates a bald head. I don't think baldness can be genetic, rather, I believe it is caused by lack of care, or lack of good nutrition.

grin grin grin

Men don Suffer for Una handsgrin
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by 1144AK(m): 11:44am On Dec 03, 2023
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Buliwyf: 11:47am On Dec 03, 2023
1144AK:

Haba na Oga grin
The insult too much na, self defense wouldn't allow him absorb the juice of your post na lol grin

Lol. No insult too much to correct mugu.

The idiot thought that trying to paint me as a misogynist will suddenly make the logic of his initial argument better. He doesn't know that the same way he is on a crusade is how I am also on a crusade to make morons have brain by force. cheesy

@S1MP, don't say I never did anything for you. I am sure after today you will think well before making an argument for or against any position. Thank me later πŸ˜‰

1 Like

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by chiboycue: 11:55am On Dec 03, 2023
SweetBuns:
They say that "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder", but honestly speaking there are certain calibres of men I will never go near no matter how hard they try.

To get straight to the point,

1. Short men
Oh my God.... I don't just know what to say about these sort of men. If I'm taller than you as a girl, then sorry but I can never see you as my second piece. You'll always be like a younger brother to me. No hard feelings.
Short men also have this irritating attitude whenever they see girls around, as if they're trying to compensate for their low height. And some even go to the gym and gets muscles.... But it just makes them look shorter like a 5 litre jerry can and irritating
Also, why in the world would I pick a short guy over a tall guy? I literally feel so protected and safe when I'm with a guy that is wayyyy taller than me (I'm 5'2 so my height is kinda average)... So ofc I'd want a tall man and not a mini man.
Imagine hugging a man and he's hugging your waist cause he's short ugh.
I wanna stand on my toes whenever I kiss him and strain my neck just to look at his face. No more no less.
Tall men also stand out more, they're far more attractive and I also want taller sons and daughters.
Who should the short guys date then? I dunno... But not me.
The bar starts at 6'0, but If you're like 6'2 or 6'3... I want your babiesss

2. Bald men
The only age where I think baldness is acceptable as a man for me is if he's like in his 50s or 60s. But if you're in your 20s-30s and you're already going bald.... It just irritates me low-key in a inexplicable way... Like why will a young guy have a hairline that receeds all the way to the middle or back of your head? Where did all your hair go? Gross
I also read somewhere that early balding is genetically inherited so that means my children too will suffer the same fate? God forbid.
My man ought to have a head full of hair well into his 60s, then we start talking about hair loss.

3. "Oju yo Bo" people
I didn't know the English term for this so I had to Google it. It's a Yoruba term for people whose eyes pop out of their sockets like that of a wall gecko. This is also something I don't like in my man.... I want his eyes to be like that of Henry Cahill... Neatly tucked inside and having small slit like opening.

Addition: so I just googled it and it's called prey eyes. I prefer the hunter one since it gives my man a piercing gaze and I just wanna hug him immediately.

4. Eyebrows
A man MUST have thick eyebrows. If you don't, I can't take you seriously

5. Men with bad posture

6. Men who supports man U grin

That last one was a joke but I'm dead serious about the rest. And I'm sure other girls will agree to some up there too.

These are the reasons why you are still single and searching till date.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

9 Types And Shapes Of Penis You Must Know / Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog / Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.