Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) (62895 Views)

How Much Was Your First Salary? / How Much Was The First Salary You Ever Earned? / What Was The Amount Of Your First Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by luminouz(m): 8:13pm On Dec 05, 2023
Tynaclem1:

You saw my comment and chatted me up first, I didn't chat you up? so why are you going after my character and culinary skills? You don't know me from anywhere so why are you being judgemental by saying I have pride after two very brief conversations?

What has pride or my cooking got to do with what whatever statement I made? Pls oo am not Looking for a fight

*Sighs* you see now? I tested you and you failed. You go be a very troublesome wife. I no do again...Byeeeeee
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Mayeldah(m): 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2023
Why not?

Aboki wey marry 3 wives for north, how much be im salary

Bro, you can marry 3 wives with that salary and even ask all your MILs to live with you
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Munzy14(m): 8:17pm On Dec 05, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
You received your first ever salary of 22k and the first thing on your to-do-list is marriage?
You will surely have a longer than expected way to go if you keep on reasoning this way!
One of the stupid mentality we have among our young men..

22k X 12 no reach even 300k annually..

OP instead of looking for ways to tripple the suffering 264k he is already fantasing marriage.
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Penisman: 8:19pm On Dec 05, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
You received your first ever salary of 22k and the first thing on your to-do-list is marriage?
You will surely have a longer than expected way to go if you keep on reasoning this way!

Na sweet toto dey control him brain.
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by rickleye: 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2023
Rexymania:
See as "graduate" spell 'rejoice' lol him say na "rejoys" LoL πŸ˜†

lol πŸ˜‚β€¦ he never said he graduated in English language now !
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by DND069: 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2023
ThatCEO:
A man makes money, he wants to marry a woman.

A woman makes money, she will say she doesn't need a man n all d men within her standards are suddenly below her.

The human male specie is the most foolish animal in our eco system. cheesy cheesy

Most men herd mentality is slavery.

1 Like

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Buffalo2(m): 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2023
Rexymania:
In faaaaaact.
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Astar007: 8:23pm On Dec 05, 2023
youngsum:
Hello nairalanders rejoys with me

Today the 5th of December I received my first salary in life as a fresh graduate which I was employed as a school teacher last month.

Do you think I will be able to get marry with this salary by next December?

Na cream u need buy for soapy, nor think of wife at all
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Silentgroper(m): 8:25pm On Dec 05, 2023
ThatCEO:
A man makes money, he wants to marry a woman.

A woman makes money, she will say she doesn't need a man n all d men within her standards are suddenly below her.

[/b]The human male specie is the most foolish animal in our eco system[b]. cheesy cheesy

Like bruhhhhh

πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–

1 Like

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Tynaclem1: 8:28pm On Dec 05, 2023
luminouz:

*Sighs* you see now? I tested you and you failed. You go be a very troublesome wife. I no do again...Byeeeeee

I will NEVER be a troublesome wife, I am a full option. Thankfully your opinion of me doesn't count... Byeee too
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by chrismex(m): 8:29pm On Dec 05, 2023
For you to ask this question, my dear you aren't ready or mature enough for marriage.
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by sukkot: 8:32pm On Dec 05, 2023
Teenaira:

Op, you have been advised. Don’t go to Federal Palace Hotel if for any reason you need to buy Shawarma.
🀣🀣
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by jidowu84: 8:33pm On Dec 05, 2023
youngsum:

Today the 5th of December I received my first salary in life as a fresh graduate which I was employed as a school teacher last month.

1, any job that pays on 5th of the other month is a useless work.
2, You can more than get married by next year.
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Profbukky(m): 8:33pm On Dec 05, 2023
YOU CAN EVEN MARRY 10 WIVES AT SAME TIME....α»ŒΜ€DαΊΈΜ€.
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by sukkot: 8:33pm On Dec 05, 2023
Taich:

What about himself?? He deserves a better life, imagine a teacher receiving 22k a month and the money is paid almost a week into the new month, may be next month's pay will drop by 8th and the upper month comes along with stories. Is better to be jobless then engage in this unproductive teaching. You can easily make over 30k with simple backyard farming. Over 10years ago, salaries of teaching corpers were higher than 22k. State 5k and Nysc allowance 19k.
shhh the man sounds like he not worried about himself. He good. He need extra responsibility πŸ‘€

1 Like

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by sukkot: 8:35pm On Dec 05, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Gbamsulotely and neither can it buy 3 triangular meal at Eko Atlantic City tongue
🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by kakaki123: 8:37pm On Dec 05, 2023
22k in 2023. Hmmm.

Edited: Thank you God.
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Tommydare(m): 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2023
English no be our language. Y we wanna die on top another man's way?
Rexymania:
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Quebec91(m): 8:40pm On Dec 05, 2023
cheesy
We4all:
You can use the salary to marry 2 wives.
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Machinegun91(m): 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2023
Some Nairaland mugus here earn less than this yet they have 4 wives and 16 children
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by eliwa47(m): 8:42pm On Dec 05, 2023
youngsum:

🀣🀣🀣
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by youngsum(m): 8:45pm On Dec 05, 2023
warrifinest1985:
You dey look for person daughter wey you won use hungry kill abi? Please forget marriage manage your life with your salary! POVERTY NON BE POWDER. i like your courage and sincererity. You gonna get there someday!
thanks for your honest advice
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Mamijoh(f): 8:49pm On Dec 05, 2023
We4all:
shockedgrin grin grin grin
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by walozanga(m): 8:49pm On Dec 05, 2023
We4all:

In borno state. Lol
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:50pm On Dec 05, 2023
Life is stage by stage.

Think of how to form partnership with friends who are ambitious to grow financially, they will in one way or the other contribute in your financial success story.

Today world is ever changing, for you to live and enjoy it to the fullest you must change with the changing world else you will be relegated to the background.

There should be other questions you should be asking yourself before this question you asked.

Can this stipend get me from day one of the month to the last day?
If yes, will there be any remaining? Can that surplus be channelled into a savings in order to venture into a business. How long will these surplus be gathered to raise a substantial sum for my business?

If No, what should I do to ensure I increase my monthly earnings to cater for my living expenses. Should I think of marriage now that my monthly income doesn't foot my bills but if I think towards that what can of lady should I role with to compliment me.

There are a thousand questions that you need to answer before this particular one, you Need to make sure you put your thinking skills to the fore while navigating these troubled waters.

Be deligent, ambitious and most importantly work smartly in order to break even. Diversify your income streams and set your goals.
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by magzey: 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2023
YES IF THE WIE TO BE HAVE SOMETHING DOING THEY CAN MANAGE THEIR LIFE TOGETHER,IS GOD ALMIGHTY THAT MAKE THINGS HAPPEN NOT SALARY NOT ANY MAN.
I WILL FURTHER ADVISED HOM TO BE CAREFUL IN CHOSING A LIFE PARTNER.
I REST MY CASE

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by youngsum(m): 8:53pm On Dec 05, 2023
overseasnbeyond:
This is dollar or naira?
Naira
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by folake4u(f): 8:56pm On Dec 05, 2023
Lordwheez:
My own concern is β€œa teacher that spells β€˜rejoice’ as β€˜rejoys’….omoooo”

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by youngsum(m): 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

No you can't. Congrats.
ok
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by yesloaded: 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2023
youngsum:

I'm sorry but you can't

22k is not up to 1k per day and there's no way 1k can feed you for a whole day

1 Like

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by youngsum(m): 9:03pm On Dec 05, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:
Life is stage by stage.

Think of how to form partnership with friends whoa are ambitious to grow financially they will in one way or the other contribute in your financial story.

Today world is ever changing, for you to live and enjoy it to the fullest you must change with the changing world else you will be relegated to the background.

There should be other questions you should be asking yourself before this question you asked.

Can this stipend get me from day one of the month to the last day?
If yes, will there be any remaining? Can that surplus be channelled into a savings in order to venture into a business. How long will these surplus be gathered to raise a substantial sum for my business?

If No, what should I do to ensure I increase my monthly earnings to cater for my living expenses. Should I think of marriage now that my monthly income doesn't foot my bills but if I think towards that what can of lady should I role with to compliment me.

There are a thousand questions that you need to answer before this particular one, you Need to make sure you put your thinking skills toa the fore while navigating these troubled waters.

Be deligent, ambitious and most importantly work smartly in order to break even. Diversify your Ome streams and set your goals.
Best comment

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

8 Professions In Nigeria That May Be About To Disappear / Should I Pursue Another Federal Job Or Leave For Canada? / Why Masturbation Can Destroy Your Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.