Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,297 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) (62857 Views)

How Much Was Your First Salary? / How Much Was The First Salary You Ever Earned? / What Was The Amount Of Your First Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by LikeAking: 6:33pm On Dec 05, 2023
Lordwheez:
My own concern is “a teacher that spells ‘rejoice’ as ‘rejoys’….omoooo”

You know key pad Dey write him too..
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by ednut1(m): 6:34pm On Dec 05, 2023
To live inside face me i slap you. A teacher earning lower than minimum wage nawa
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Tynaclem1: 6:34pm On Dec 05, 2023
luminouz:

I earn same as him. Are you saying you can't marry me?😡

Do you really want us to discuss this abi ya catching cruise😄
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by komzy589(m): 6:35pm On Dec 05, 2023
youngsum:
Hello nairalanders rejoys with me

Today the 5th of December I received my first salary in life as a fresh graduate which I was employed as a school teacher last month.

Do you think I will be able to get marry with this salary by next December?
Ok we seriously need that girl that use to say poor men should stay far away from her🥴

1 Like

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by PedoBear: 6:35pm On Dec 05, 2023
Don't mind all these forking retards against your opinion

Go and get married , have kids

Fork these negroes and bichs
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by deji17: 6:36pm On Dec 05, 2023
overseasnbeyond:
This is dollar or naira?

You are the only one who asked the right question. Many people missed it. The currency is missing in the information.
This is how many Nigerians just rush to react and join the band wagons.
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by EDUECO(m): 6:36pm On Dec 05, 2023
smokinloud:
Lmao
grin We play excessively in Nigeria!

After marriage,his wife will start nagging and comparing him to other successful men😄

1 Like

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by anataala: 6:36pm On Dec 05, 2023
There’s no Currency sign the money might be in USD
youngsum:

Today the 5th of December I received my first salary in life as a fresh graduate which I was employed as a school teacher last month.

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by adeoyekay(m): 6:39pm On Dec 05, 2023
youngsum:
Hello nairalanders rejoice with me

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by finallybusy: 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2023
Welcome to Nigeria. 20k for a month. Na wa. I pity the average citizen.

1 Like

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Emdebby2: 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2023
Please don't keep someone's daughter hostage in the name of marriage. A graduate that cannot spell. I wonder how you teach your students 🤣

2 Likes

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by reddingtonblack: 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2023
Obviouslyblunt:
To understand the gravity of wrought in your country, that’s just $19.

Not enough for a good monthly Netflix access.

Does the NetFlix access show premier league, what is the catch.
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by InvertedHammer: 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2023
youngsum:

/

This doesn't count.

It is your first fruit and belongs to your pastor grin

He knows exactly where to go and enjoy this fruit of your labour.
/
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by RPG2020(m): 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2023
We4all:
You can use the salary to marry 2 wives.

Yes in Yoruba land grin

1 Like

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by GVTAsiwaju(m): 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2023
You haven't gotten a job yet!
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by khalids: 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2023
Bro...Tell me you are on a joke thing....
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by tuzle(m): 6:45pm On Dec 05, 2023
Rexymania:
See as "graduate" spell 'rejoice' lol him say na "rejoys" LoL 😆
I don't blame him, I know we all want to form efiwe in English but there are times when we types somethings unconsciously. I myself do that a lot. I type and most times I don't read what I type and I type very fast. I see people correcting me. Where I find it offensive is when u try to make fun of people because they made one or more mistakes. I believe we should all be matured enough, u don't have to make fun of everything and u can correct people in a more respectful way. Leaving out the graduate part and the laughing emoji wouldn't hurt u. As for the op, that money is too small to get married with. U can't buy diapers and baby food twice with that money.
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Taich(m): 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2023
sukkot:
22k that cannot buy shawarma in federal palace hotel . Don’t go and put hardship on someone’s daughter lol

What about himself?? He deserves a better life, imagine a teacher receiving 22k a month and the money is paid almost a week into the new month, may be next month's pay will drop by 8th and the upper month comes along with stories. Is better to be jobless then engage in this unproductive teaching. You can easily make over 30k with simple backyard farming. Over 10years ago, salaries of teaching corpers were higher than 22k. State 5k and Nysc allowance 19k.
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Julius209(m): 6:48pm On Dec 05, 2023
ThatCEO:
A man makes money, he wants to marry a woman.

A woman makes money, she will say she doesn't need a man n all d men within her standards are suddenly below her.

The human male specie is the most foolish animal in our eco system. cheesy cheesy
😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by frozen70(f): 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2023
youngsum:

Base on the above balance, before your salary was paid,
Your balance is 700

Ok why not use that salary for 6months to feed yourself and see if it can be enough to feed both of you

Marriage is not gambling or a game that is either you win or loose
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by MrJames007: 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2023
Rexymania:
U sef grin
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by addexx: 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2023
youngsum:

Na sapa you wan Marry. ? Abi one digit is missing?
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by forexprophet(m): 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2023
youngsum:

It's like you will be a very useless person eventually.
First salary , first thought is woman

Go and give your parents Kate...
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Biola67: 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2023
This is foolishness. If you like let motivational speaker push you to early grave!!
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Entanglement: 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2023
youngsum:

we know simps when we see one undecided

You didn't think on how to get away from that school or aim to get a higher paying job or rather giving your parents some portion of the money undecided
But the first thing that comes your mind is how to get marry undecided

That's how some of you are suffering from multidimensional poverty
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by luminouz(m): 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2023
Tynaclem1:

Do you really want us to discuss this abi ya catching cruise😄
Talk true jare

Shebi you dey work...then we combine forces and build from there
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Omoawoke: 6:54pm On Dec 05, 2023
Kobicove:
That amount is not even adequate to take care of an adult talkless of a family!

Forget about marriage for the time being

You talk of adult. That money can take care of pets.
If you have puppies or chickens, it can’t feed them. I believe Op is trolling
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Risingsunn: 6:56pm On Dec 05, 2023
grin
YouandiAllofus:
You received your first ever salary of 22k and the first thing on your to-do-list is marriage?
You will surely have a longer than expected way to go if you keep on reasoning this way!
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by VaginaAcademic: 6:56pm On Dec 05, 2023
Wahala this salary is my light bill life no balance
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Risingsunn: 6:56pm On Dec 05, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
You received your first ever salary of 22k and the first thing on your to-do-list is marriage?
You will surely have a longer than expected way to go if you keep on reasoning this way!
don't blame him bro, Africa has bewitched it's people with marriage
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Phyqee10(m): 6:56pm On Dec 05, 2023
Bad belle people everywhere,as you can see he's over happy with his first salary hence the mistake,just congratulate him and pass.no body know finish
Rexymania:
Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:57pm On Dec 05, 2023
youngsum:

Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣 please my stomach

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

8 Professions In Nigeria That May Be About To Disappear / Why Masturbation Can Destroy Your Career / How To Become A Pilot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.