Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo (44836 Views)

Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years / Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) / Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by Nicoddemus(m): 2:15pm On Dec 06, 2023
Na format. She been know say the guy hoe bah

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by omooba969(m): 2:25pm On Dec 06, 2023
When will our women begin to buy us expensive gifts laidiz? grin

1 Like

Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by BBIA: 2:27pm On Dec 06, 2023
grin
Haydens:
Still know that a woman doesn't help from a place of not expecting something in return grin grin grin
grin grin grin

Wicked analysis grin
Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:27pm On Dec 06, 2023
oguns222:

You are obviously too daft to understand the meaning of simping.

This is one of the dangers of wearing wigs and using weavons. It drains the brain of substance and vitality

Oh you mean she didn't manipulate him. grin
Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:32pm On Dec 06, 2023
koladebrainiac:
her Biggest gift is car, i thought she will say its the marriage proposal . well, best of luck for them God bless their marriage and continue to keep them strong

And he came to payyyyyyyyyyyy

1 Like

Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by Ishilove: 2:38pm On Dec 06, 2023
Two people who are dating should have a destination in mind so when marriage proposals come up, it shouldn't come as a surprise.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by oguns222: 2:43pm On Dec 06, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Oh you mean she didn't manipulate him. grin

Because you are manipulative doesn't mean all other women are like you
Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2023
4tomandchi:
Women like money die a guy that buy iPhone 13 pro max and a new car is definitely not broke

I have never seen a rich man claim redpill. Only broke ass men. grin
Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:46pm On Dec 06, 2023
oguns222:

Because you are manipulative doesn't mean all other women are like you

You mean if the man is poor she would accept to marry him? grin

1 Like

Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by Mcslize: 3:00pm On Dec 06, 2023
The lady did well. But from the tone of the write up, and if you can think critically just like me, it all appeared as eye service from the part of the lady because the guy hold if you know what I mean.

If it was to be a poor guy, the story won't be the same. She wouldn't have stood by him. Ladies like putting their heads where there is money. Who wouldn't care for a man that has money who is sick? She knows what she was doing.

Every lady will actually pretend to care for a rich man cuz they see it as them investing which might end up yielding fruits along the line which actually happened. That's the weak point of many men. Any little care from a lady will make them fall in love, whether the love is genuine or not.

To me, any care a lady shows to a guy who is rich, I don't see it as a genuine care.

Please note, I am not in any way trying to down play the good gesture of the lady but then, we can see through the story that it's because the guy has money that was why she cared for him. Let the guy be a poor guy let's see if she will do all of that.

In essence, if you have money as a guy, trust me even a lovepedler will show you some unusual care that will blow your imagination. Who wouldn't care for a rich guy!

So you see? Rich guys shine your eyes. If any lady is showing you some love and care, trust me majority is because of your money and the financial security they will get being with you. The best time to find love is when you have nothing. Cuz that's when you will know a lady that genuinely care for you. Not when you have money. And if you have money, go for a lady that has money too. Because that love will be genuine and free of any personal selfishness.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by oguns222: 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

You mean if the man is poor she would accept to marry him? grin

Go and ask the girl why she married him now.
Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by tsdarkside(m): 3:05pm On Dec 06, 2023
nice story.... smiley smiley
Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:07pm On Dec 06, 2023
oguns222:

Go and ask the girl why she married him now.

Hahahaha. grin Men are a very confused creature.
Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:08pm On Dec 06, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin

Come and see broke ass guys call him simp.

Those guys are so pathetic!

This one, SIMP, that one SIMP.

People that cannot control their own lives cannot understand how their fellow men can live with a woman and have a family.

Since they can't understand it, they rain insults on it.
Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by oguns222: 3:09pm On Dec 06, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Hahahaha. grin Men are a very confused creature.
Your mates and juniors are getting married every weekend, while you remain stagnant and growing old without hope.. grin

Is it because you are poor in the manipulation game? grin
Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by sylve11: 3:11pm On Dec 06, 2023
ShangTsung000:
She's a rare gem. I'll give her that.

It pays to be loyal.

FTC✅

cool

1 Like

Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2023
Mcslize:
The lady did well. But from the tone of the write up, and if you can think critically just like me, it all appeared as eye service from the part of the lady because the guy hold if you know what I mean.

If it was to be a poor guy, the story won't be the same. She wouldn't have stood by him. Ladies like putting their heads where there is money. Who wouldn't care for a man that has money who is sick? She knows what she was doing.

Every lady will actually pretend to care for a rich man cuz they see it as them investing which might end up yielding fruits along the line which actually happened. That's the weak point of many men. Any little care from a lady will make them fall in love, whether the love is genuine or not.

To me, any care a lady shows to a guy who is rich, I don't see it as a genuine care.

Please note, I am not in any way trying to down play the good gesture of the lady but then, we can see through the story that it's because the guy has money that was why she cared for him. Let the guy be a poor guy let's see if she will do all of that.

In essence, if you have money as a guy, trust me even lovepedler will show you some unusual care to you that will blow your imagination. Who wouldn't care for a rich guy!

Hmmmm....I've seen at least a woman leave her husband when he was seriously sick. The husband is my friend. She couldn't come back again after he got better. She even left her baby with him and ran away.

Maybe you think it's the money, but I can assure you, even ladies who have rich husbands are sore pressed to care for them when they are sick.

Kidney stones are no joke, Bro....no be malaria or headache.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by Mandela27: 3:15pm On Dec 06, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Only children will call him simp. Real gentlemen reward loyalty. If she did all that for me too, I will even buy more than the man did if I have the means. Smart vaginarians know when to invest in a man and this one here now has the right to use the word "I stood by him". I took the redpill, not wickedpill and I'm human too.
Yes o,they were begining to share wicked pill that's why I adjusted from a lot of guys here on NL,redpill means no harm to women,but wickedpill means otherwise...I like ur input here bro

1 Like

Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:17pm On Dec 06, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

Those guys are so pathetic!

This one, SIMP, that one SIMP.

People that cannot control their own lives cannot underyhow their fellow men can live with a woman and have a family.

Since they can't understand it, they rain insults on it.

They are mostly a bunch of losers who are just being vindictive and immature.
Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by zedegit: 3:19pm On Dec 06, 2023
ShangTsung000:
She's a rare gem. I'll give her that.

It pays to be loyal.

FTC✅

Let them check if doctor forgot scissors and stethoscope in his stomach. E get why.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:21pm On Dec 06, 2023
oguns222:

Your mates and juniors are getting married every weekend, while you remain stagnant and growing old without hope.. grin

Is it because you are poor in the manipulation game? grin

See another confusion lol. Nobi una dey preach against marriage. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by Mcslize: 3:21pm On Dec 06, 2023
Haydens:
Still know that a woman doesn't help from a place of not expecting something in return grin grin grin

Exactly. This is one thing rich guys should know. Every rich guy will be cared for by any woman. Women do rush them. They will go to any length to show they care. But it's only a guy with wisdom the will see through all these fake care. As a rich guy, which lady in this Nigeria will see you and won't prove their care for you? Non.

So, when she was showing all those care, the guy will think it's being done without expecting anything in return.

But indirectly, she was sowing with the intention to harvest later as she already knows the guy is rich.

Ladies only care for rich guys. Once they know that a guy don't have money, they won't show any single care.

Every rich guy should put up their wisdom cap and see beyond all these pretentious care and fake love from ladies.

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by Mcslize: 3:36pm On Dec 06, 2023
iwillnevergiveup:
where this kind women de sef, cause all i see this days na gold diggers

If you're rich, every woman will care for you. When you meet ladies, they will first gauge you to assess if you will be worth investing their time on. Once they sense you're broke, they won't show any care.

But once they get to know you hold the bag (you have money), they will show you all the care you need. They will invest in you. To me I don't see that kind of care as genuine because it's done because you have money. More like them loving you because you have the bag.

Any lady will love to shook her head in that kind of place to build, plant and water their seeds while hoping it will grow one day. No lady in this Nigeria of today will like to plant where the land is not fertile. They don't want to build with a man from scratch. They always want an already made man to show care to.

Hope you dey feel weti I dey yarn. They can sense a man with money from a far and they will do every thing to appear as a possible wife material.

If you are a lady, definitely you will care for a man as far as you know he is rich. This is not genuine care. Because the lady did it because she knows the guy is rich. She won't do that if the guy is a poor man.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by Lovelyn451(f): 3:42pm On Dec 06, 2023
MDBAKP:
If to say d man poor she go sit down for hospital take care of am talkless of marriage. Afternoon and evening newspapers are born calculators
hahahaaha...eweeeee
Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by ShangTsung000: 3:43pm On Dec 06, 2023
zedegit:

Let them check if doctor forgot scissors and stethoscope in his stomach. E get why.

You set no geh joy o.
Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by ShaqFu: 3:43pm On Dec 06, 2023
Ishilove:
Two people who are dating should have a destination in mind so when marriage proposals come up, it shouldn't come as a surprise.
I'll like it to come as a surprise, even with the destination in mind.

Like we know we are in a relationship that will lead somewhere, the when is what I want to be a surprise.
Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by Mcslize: 3:50pm On Dec 06, 2023
tochez24:

This is no loyalty.... No woman does anything without a plan or an expectation, she most likely knew it would come to this, already knowing for a fact that the guy is already rich so all she needed was to keep her game up....that explains the sudden change of your girlfriend/wife character the moment you're broke⚠️

True loyalty is selfless... But it's never the case with women.

The problem with most MEN is that they think women reason and act like men do🙄

In women world, it's all about the highest bidder, women are only loyal to their quest and not to any other person.... If that guy isn't her highest bidder already before the incident she wouldn't have step foot in that hospital❌❌❌

While the morons and simps are praising her for her fake loyalty, for her win it's a win win situation because her quest has finally paid off🙄

The moment a girl child is born into this world, that's the moment her GAME begins♂️

Dey play.... You will learn the hard way!!!

Thank you brother. This was my analogy as well.

pansophist and Nonexisting1, you guys need to learn o.

You guys think that lady is a loyal woman and deserve everything the man rendered her. Read through the write up and see her entitlement tone.

She glorified herself all through. I sensed a lot of entitlement from the lady in that write up. This lady is far from a loyal partner. And trust me, this guy's post just buttressed everything I said.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by drololaaof: 3:52pm On Dec 06, 2023
Congratulations to the lady ,one good turn deserve another
It is a good investment
Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by Mcslize: 3:56pm On Dec 06, 2023
Mcslize:

Exactly. This is one thing rich guys should know. Every rich guy will be cared for by any woman. Women do rush them. They will go to any length to show they care. But it's only a guy with wisdom that will see through all these fake care. As a rich guy, which lady in this Nigeria will see you and won't prove their care for you? Non.

So, when she was showing all those care, the guy will think it's being done without expecting anything in return.

But indirectly, she was sowing with the intention to harvest later as she already knows the guy is rich.

Ladies only care for rich guys. Once they know that a guy don't have money, they won't show any single care.

Every rich guy should put up their wisdom cap and see beyond all these pretentious care and fake love from ladies.
Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by Haydens: 4:03pm On Dec 06, 2023
Mcslize:

Exactly. This is one thing rich guys should know. Every rich guy will be cared for by any woman. Women do rush them. They will go to any length to show they care. But it's only a guy with wisdom the will see through all these fake care. As a rich guy, which lady in this Nigeria will see you and won't prove their care for you? Non.

💯💯

Like when c.ronaldo's girlfriend bought him a car during his birthday, it was with Ronaldo' s money that she used to buy the car indirectly.

If you are rich and your wife is not doing anything and she decided to gift you something just know that she used Ur money to do that, don't be deceived by all those fake love and nonsense.

There is no honour in woman's love, hardly will they do something good for you without reminding you of it in the future or tell your children about it. Their gift is like a gift of a devil give you something with left hand and collect it with right hand.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by Ishilove: 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2023
ShaqFu:
I'll like it to come as a surprise, even with the destination in mind.

Like we know we are in a relationship that will lead somewhere, the when is what I want to be a surprise.
Just don't surprise her by making her Lord of the Ring grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" / Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? / Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.