Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo (44807 Views)

Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years / Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) / Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by Paystack: 1:16pm On Dec 06, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

See how children will be calling him Simp. grin

Why would anyone call him a simp

It seems you in particular don't know the meaning of a simp

You're a wimp

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by inkon: 1:17pm On Dec 06, 2023
Good deed has rewards

Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by Offpointng: 1:21pm On Dec 06, 2023
oguns222:

You are obviously too daft to understand the meaning of simping.

This is one of the dangers of wearing wigs and using weavons. It drains the brain of substance and vitality

grin grin
Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by Caleycash(m): 1:22pm On Dec 06, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin

Come and see broke ass guys call him simp.
No rationale man will call him simp, the girl stood by him in his most vulnerable time!

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by ThaFirstLady: 1:24pm On Dec 06, 2023
I am sure he was good and loyal to her first and she too is a good woman. Loyalty begets loyalty. May their union be blessed with good health and peace in Long Life.
Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by lexy2014: 1:26pm On Dec 06, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

See how children will be calling him Simp. grin

you have already done so with your comment
Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by lexy2014: 1:26pm On Dec 06, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Only children will call him simp. Real gentlemen reward loyalty. If she did all that for me too, I will even buy more than the man did if I have the means. Smart vaginarians know when to invest in a man and this one here now has the right to use the word "I stood by him". I took the redpill, not wickedpill and I'm human too.

you just did
Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by Intergrated: 1:26pm On Dec 06, 2023
iwillnevergiveup:
where this kind women de sef, cause all i see this days na gold diggers
ND hookups
Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by AKWATGOLD1(m): 1:28pm On Dec 06, 2023
My advice is not exhibit real woman character as the marriage hood lasts.

besayag:
A Nigerian man has tied the knot with his brother's female tenant who catered for him when he was at the hospital after he was diagnosed with kidney stone.

The pretty lady with the handle @winipoko on TikTok stood by her man and offered unwavering support to him.

After the man recovered from surgeries, he decided to surprise his woman with a marriage proposal.

He also gifted her a car and an iPhone as a token of appreciation for taking care of him during his health struggles.

In her words; “From being his brother’s tenant to being his girlfriend But the devil came to steal this joy away. Few months of being with him, he was diagnosed with kidney stones and needed urgent surgery.

“I’ve never seen him in so much pain and he lost so much weight. We stayed at the hospital for 1 week that seemed like 1year. He got discharged and Took me to my favourite place Because yes we deserve it.

“Bought me brand new iPhone 13pro max In appreciation for taking good care of him.

Baby is back on his feet And life went great until His Thanksgiving day doctor called for a second surgery which he never told us about until that day. Another 1week and he was recovering really quick.

“Yes he is back on his feet again and this time no more hospital. Got the biggest surprise of my life, he asked me to marry him, of course can’t say no to a wonderful human.

“Okay I think this is the biggest surprise, A car for me. And he came and paid in full my bride price because baby girl is also an angel in human form. And it’s been months and no more calls from the hospital.”
Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by Bahamas95(m): 1:28pm On Dec 06, 2023
She lied when she said the biggest gift is the car, Nigerian women's top priority in life is marriage. They even value it more than any academic certificate you can think of.

I remember a corper friend that was doing shakara for all the ladies in their lodge after she got engaged. Any small discussion she must say "you know my husband is.........."

Nobody rest again.

Don't believe any woman who tells you she's single and happy no matter how rich she is, it's just pretence. They shed tears behind closed doors.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by SavageBoy: 1:28pm On Dec 06, 2023
PedoBear:
E go cheat las las and it'll end in divorce

Just like how your parents marriage ended in divorce.😂
Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by NiceLegs: 1:29pm On Dec 06, 2023
This is good
Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by Rebuker(m): 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2023
Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by SmartyPants(m): 1:31pm On Dec 06, 2023
Life is about give and take. He did well and hope they continue on the same path. Beautiful!

1 Like

Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by emmyN(m): 1:31pm On Dec 06, 2023

Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by pansophist(m): 1:35pm On Dec 06, 2023
Perfect. An example of a woman who understands that love is a verb, a duty, an action word, and to make the life of your beloved better.

Unlike many girls who will tell you they love you, suddenly, you begin to get broke, deal with her manipulation, her unstable personality, and suddenly turn into a burden that needs rescue.

Their motto is ''I am looking for a man that will take care of me, and give me soft life'' lol. Mad people.

9 Likes

Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by pansophist(m): 1:38pm On Dec 06, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin

Anyone that calls him a simp is an idiot.

The girl deserves everything from him, just like Eedris Abdulkareem's wife who donated her kidney for him. This woman is a dream woman, and the man is lucky to have her. Her virtue has been tested, and she passed with flying colors.

May God bless their homes.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by jubrilELsudan: 1:39pm On Dec 06, 2023
BUNCH OF ODES

Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by StraightGaay: 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2023
Opportunist, because say the guy get bar.
Trust that gendar at your... She is hoping for him to die to inherit his wealth. Tufia

1 Like

Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by SPAMBOX7: 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin

Any man that calls him a simp is actually stupid and doesn't know shit

1 Like

Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by Shebbs: 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2023
Beuberry:
Man wey sabi. A faithful man ll gain the most loyal woman.
Sore loser Boyd on this forum won't be able to gain this type of love.
They must be in perpetual pains of no real love. One of them is crying here: https://www.nairaland.com/7932311/lack-commitment-women-killing-me/1

Who Broke Your Heart This Girl? I’ve Been Following All Your Comments, You’re Too Deadbeat.
Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by pansophist(m): 1:42pm On Dec 06, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Only children will call him simp. Real gentlemen reward loyalty. If she did all that for me too, I will even buy more than the man did if I have the means. Smart vaginarians know when to invest in a man and this one here now has the right to use the word "I stood by him". I took the redpill, not wickedpill and I'm human too.

I like this.

''I took the redpill, not wicked pill'' lol grin

I agree, that lady deserves everything. She is the kind of woman that makes a man convinced that he has found a wife, and he found a good thing. She understands what it means to be a supporter. If the man hurt her and I know his house, I will visit him and bet him like a thief lol

6 Likes

Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by izubext007: 1:45pm On Dec 06, 2023
see how God take settle her .
Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by Okpollo: 1:48pm On Dec 06, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin

Any body calling a man Simp for buying his wife a car is a fool.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by tochez24(m): 1:49pm On Dec 06, 2023
Nonexisting1:

This is no loyalty.... No woman does anything without a plan or an expectation, she most likely knew it would come to this, already knowing for a fact that the guy is already rich so all she needed was to keep her game up....that explains the sudden change of your girlfriend/wife character the moment you're broke⚠️

True loyalty is selfless... But it's never the case with women.

The problem with most MEN is that they think women reason and act like men do🙄

In women world, it's all about the highest bidder, women are only loyal to their quest and not to any other person.... If that guy isn't her highest bidder already before the incident she wouldn't have step foot in that hospital❌❌❌

While the morons and simps are praising her for her fake loyalty, for her it's a win win situation because her quest has finally paid off🙄

The moment a girl child is born into this world, that's the moment her GAME begins♂️

Dey play.... You will learn the hard way!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by Pootle: 1:51pm On Dec 06, 2023
pictures before i go believe grin
Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by Quebec91(m): 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2023
Your sense🧠 no go ever leave you bro! You smart 👍
MDBAKP:
If to say d man poor she go sit down for hospital take care of am talkless of marriage. Afternoon and evening newspapers are born calculators

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by Quebec91(m): 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2023
Fact
FalseProphet1:
Poor guy, that lady would spend the whole marriage reminding him of how he's alive because of her. She would demand for his ATM pins, SM password...etc.

She would tell anyone that cares to listen what she did for him whenever they have any little misunderstanding.

He's screwed but he doesn't know it yet.

This I have seen.
Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by AZControversial(m): 1:56pm On Dec 06, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Poor guy, that lady would spend the whole marriage reminding him of how he's alive because of her. She would demand for his ATM pins, SM password...etc.

She would tell anyone that cares to listen what she did for him whenever they have any little misunderstanding.

He's screwed but he doesn't know it yet.

This I have seen.

That's why he bought her a car.... fast!!!
Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by fapcrook(m): 1:57pm On Dec 06, 2023
Surprising with a marriage proposal?
Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by Decarbonisation: 2:01pm On Dec 06, 2023
Alhamdullilah.
Re: Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo by IjebuWarrior: 2:09pm On Dec 06, 2023
NONSENSE! Who no go like date dem Landlord's relative? Of course dem go get money for such family.

Rubbish! Foolish Simp! angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee / Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.