Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,966 members, 7,821,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. (42774 Views)

My Phone Mistakenly Called My Ex / Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made / Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by iLegendd(m): 10:22am On Dec 07, 2023
Before you delete someone's number no matter the offence or anger, copy it with the name and put it in your message draft via email.

You'll need it 10-50 years later.

5 Likes

Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by IjebuWarrior: 10:34am On Dec 07, 2023
Simps everywhere... OP na useless Simp. Girls too plenty outside for god's sake. angry

1 Like

Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by LONEWOLFJOHN: 11:03am On Dec 07, 2023
jeromestarks:
I was scrolling through my contacts tonight and I saw my ex's number so , I called my ex (...very dumb move).

We talked and talked about how we weren't meant for each other.

Our conversation read in part:
Me: I thought you won't pick my call.

Her: why won't I? I don't have any problem with you and you didn't offend me.

Me: hmmmm so, what can make you not to pick my call?

She: if you ask any of my sisters out.

Me: 🤣 . We didn't work. Maybe I and your sister will work.

Her: I don't want you around any of my family.

Me: This is why we never happened. You're too jealous. Okay bye. It's better we go separate ways (.... Foolish thing to say on my path).

Her: Better. If you don't want to talk to me anymore, fine. But I will still visit your mother whenever I want to.

I just said good night and hung up.

I feel like an idiot right now.

I don't know why I called her sef. I'm angry with myself. I shouldn't have made that call.

Please always delete your ex 's number and move on.
you are simply an idiot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by jeromestarks: 11:36am On Dec 07, 2023
jumper524:
you still in love with her that's why.
It's normal to be foolish attimes.
I do call my ex but I never really got into them.
Deleting their numbers looks outrightly foolish.

How?
Is it not better to let them go than to engage in an unwholesome entanglement?
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by jeromestarks: 11:37am On Dec 07, 2023
LONEWOLFJOHN:
you are simply an idiot
Insult me again and see if I will not beat you down to stupor
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by jeromestarks: 11:38am On Dec 07, 2023
Zaphnath1:
deleting them makes you inferior
it's because you can't hold yourself
Yes. No argument there.
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by jeromestarks: 11:40am On Dec 07, 2023
IjebuWarrior:
Simps everywhere... OP na useless Simp. Girls too plenty outside for god's sake. angry
See this chicken. You think say every thing wearing skirt na human being?
Some of those things you call girls are evil spirits ready to destroy your life oooo.

There are many girls out here, true. But only few are human beings.

2 Likes

Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by jeromestarks: 11:41am On Dec 07, 2023
iLegendd:
Before you delete someone's number no matter the offence or anger, copy it with the name and put it in your message draft via email.

You'll need it 10-50 years later.

Listen to me very very well, there are people you will never need in this life so stop wasting time and energy making irrelevant people relevant.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by Wizpa(m): 12:07pm On Dec 07, 2023
jeromestarks:
I was scrolling through my contacts tonight and I saw my ex's number so , I called my ex (...very dumb move).

Me: This is why we never happened. You're too jealous. Okay bye. It's better we go separate ways (.... Foolish thing to say on my path).

Her: Better. If you don't want to talk to me anymore, fine. But I will still visit your mother whenever I want to.

I don't know why I called her sef. I'm angry with myself. I shouldn't have made that call.

Life will humble you soon grin
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by jeromestarks: 12:07pm On Dec 07, 2023
Wizpa:

Life will humble you soon grin
Sharap.
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by benqo01(m): 12:08pm On Dec 07, 2023
OP U RE STILL INLOVE WITH YOUR EX FROM D CONVERSATION YOU GUYS HAD NO FIGHT OR WHATSOEVER.

IT DIDNT JUST WORK OUT
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by NaijaCover(m): 12:08pm On Dec 07, 2023
Hmmmmmmm
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by FireUpNow(m): 12:10pm On Dec 07, 2023
Why call your ex? Are you a marriage breaker? May e you still want a slice of the cake and you liver failed you to say it out. Move on.
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by maxiuc(m): 12:10pm On Dec 07, 2023
Me nothing will ever make me call an ex never never in my life it can't be at all
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by Juniorangel(m): 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2023
Op you and this your slap sef... Where you want see the guy slap am grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by Checkwell: 12:12pm On Dec 07, 2023
Mumu topic. Mumu OP. Waste of time to read trash.

Let me go back to sleep, jor.
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by NOwazobia: 12:12pm On Dec 07, 2023
Na any nonsense dey make front page these days for Nairaland. 🤦🏽‍♂️

Seun and his mods and so clueless. undecided
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by jeromestarks: 12:13pm On Dec 07, 2023
Rexymania:
Upon all the thing going on in Nigeria, na that won dey worry you pass
If u get peniis, woman mata go worry you. Don't judge me. I'm only human.
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by jeromestarks: 12:15pm On Dec 07, 2023
post=127361289:
Hmmmmmmm

🤣 You just made the post look like badnews.
Is it a badnews?
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by We4all: 12:15pm On Dec 07, 2023
jeromestarks:

This kid again.
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by NaijaCover(m): 12:16pm On Dec 07, 2023
jeromestarks:

Naija-Cover
🤣 You just made the post look like badnews.
Is it a badnews?

You Don Mean Am
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by jeromestarks: 12:17pm On Dec 07, 2023
Checkwell:
Mumu topic. Mumu OP. Waste of time to read trash.

Let me go back to sleep, jor.
You're too serious with life. Take some time to be happy and laugh. It's good.
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by Juniorangel(m): 12:17pm On Dec 07, 2023
Some exes are better left alone... Trust me

1 Like

Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:18pm On Dec 07, 2023
One of my Exs lost her child at birth on 02/12/2023, another one got wedded on same 02/12/2023, another one is getting married on 30/12/2023. They're all over my neck. I don't know what to do
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by jeromestarks: 12:19pm On Dec 07, 2023
post=127361442:

You Don Mean Am

How you go appear for relationship mata? Eh? 🤣🤣🤣
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by Qatar2022: 12:19pm On Dec 07, 2023
jeromestarks:

But you guys are not enemy
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by Thazard(m): 12:20pm On Dec 07, 2023
Gadafii:
If you had rizz, you could have still bagged that pusse, okafors law never fails

Calling an ex especially one whom did no bad in your books is not a bad idea, but if she’s a cheat, toxic, lazy and dirty, cut her loose

That’s why I don’t break up with any of my girls, if I notice she has started acting like ogbanje I will give her space and withdraw silently so that later in the future I can easily reinitiate conversations with her again, some exs dey fine after separation sha
gringringrin
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by Smitaro100(m): 12:21pm On Dec 07, 2023
How d Bleep did dis childish bullshit make fp?🤔

Pple wey normal for dis country dey reduce on a regular due to bad government, too bad.😏
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by jeromestarks: 12:21pm On Dec 07, 2023
Pharaoh4rin:
One of my Exs lost her child at birth on 02/12/2023, another one got wedded on same 02/12/2023, another one is getting married on 30/12/2023. They're all over my neck. I don't know what to do

You see your life?
Something you should have cut them off. Now you're using your time to think about another man's wife instead of you developing yourself.
Many people on this forum will agree with me that you're an idi.ot [ no offense].

1 Like

Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by iHart(m): 12:21pm On Dec 07, 2023
You guys are just making enemies out of friends and call it Ex
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by Thazard(m): 12:22pm On Dec 07, 2023
Kloenboi:

Rat nor dey forget him old hole
gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Thing You Should Never Do When In A Casual Relationship / Elderly Couple Whose Engagement Photos Went Viral Are Married! / I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.