Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,356 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. (42708 Views)

My Phone Mistakenly Called My Ex / Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made / Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by MrJames007: 9:32pm On Dec 07, 2023
jeromestarks:

U talk sense.
One bottle of COVID-19 for you.
lol

You're crazy.
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by jeromestarks: 9:33pm On Dec 07, 2023
yommen:

Shot upppp! You better go look for her. Two of unna still wan Bleep.
You deserve a tin milk of COVID-19.
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by warrifinest1985: 2:42am On Dec 08, 2023
You dont know how to talk to a woman, you need to up your game bro! You are the reason that relationship didn't worked out. From her conversation, she still likes
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by warrifinest1985: 2:44am On Dec 08, 2023
How did she even agreed to date a clown like you in the first place?
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by jeromestarks: 3:23am On Dec 08, 2023
warrifinest1985:
How did she even agreed to date a clown like you in the first place?

You're too serious abeg. Take time to laugh small na.
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by jeromestarks: 3:27am On Dec 08, 2023
warrifinest1985:
You dont know how to talk to a woman, you need to up your game bro! You are the reason that relationship didn't worked out. From her conversation, she still likes

The relationship ended because one day, she said to me "... before I meet my husband, you will be helping"

I just kept quiet until I found another woman.
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by phintohlar(f): 1:28pm On Dec 08, 2023
jeromestarks:

You're pained.
maybe not, maybe yes.. Na my pain no be your own
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by phintohlar(f): 1:30pm On Dec 08, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
No need.

If you have moved on,, then it's far better not to even bother yourself again with such.
na only you talk sense, others just dey yarn apata
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:00pm On Dec 09, 2023
jeromestarks:

You no get game that's why.

Please explain this game thing. I'M A HARDWORKING MAN & THINGS ARE EVEN BETTER NOW THAN WHEN I WAS DATING HER.

just be as explanatory as you can
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by rumenase(m): 4:30pm On Dec 09, 2023
Gadafii:
If you had rizz, you could have still bagged that pusse, okafors law never fails

Calling an ex especially one whom did no bad in your books is not a bad idea, but if she’s a cheat, toxic, lazy and dirty, cut her loose

That’s why I don’t break up with any of my girls, if I notice she has started acting like ogbanje I will give her space and withdraw silently so that later in the future I can easily reinitiate conversations with her again, some exs dey fine after separation sha
bro some yansh dey big after breakup, I broke up with one of my babe that year, fast forward to one year later when I saw her. Her Ass don big die, one off the best asses ever.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Different Kinds Of Nigerian Girlfriends That Exist [photos] / My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help / Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.