Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,989 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. (42763 Views)

My Phone Mistakenly Called My Ex / Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made / Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by dododawa1: 12:50pm On Dec 07, 2023
If you don pass 40 you be fool

If you below 40. Na inside life
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by happney65: 12:55pm On Dec 07, 2023
If I get Ex number for my phone na cos I want to re fucccck her. If I'm not interested in refucccking her, I'll delete her from my phone and memory
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by SPAMBOX7: 12:55pm On Dec 07, 2023
Gadafii:
If you had rizz, you could have still bagged that pusse, okafors law never fails

Calling an ex especially one whom did no bad in your books is not a bad idea, but if she’s a cheat, toxic, lazy and dirty, cut her loose

That’s why I don’t break up with any of my girls, if I notice she has started acting like ogbanje I will give her space and withdraw silently so that later in the future I can easily reinitiate conversations with her again, some exs dey fine after separation sha
Same here. Even if she fbck I will just dump her without explanation.
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by freetunchi: 12:55pm On Dec 07, 2023
So what should we do about this now?
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by culf: 12:57pm On Dec 07, 2023
jeromestarks:

I should show you video of breakup? I will slap you oooo.

I like your sense of humour, you will live very long by God's grace if you don't change.

Guy, an ex mustn't be an enemy, imagine what she said about your mum, that's a mature lady out there. NA you call, NA you still fu*kup unto person wey e obvious say una two love unaselves. You better send her apology text now
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by Blitzking: 1:00pm On Dec 07, 2023
I don't delete thir numbers we simply view each others status
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by abobote: 1:02pm On Dec 07, 2023
I can't delete my ex number except she is disturbing me to send her.

What about those free Bleep with ex that happens at times unplanned
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by jeromestarks: 1:03pm On Dec 07, 2023
culf:

I like your sense of humour, you will live very long by God's grace if you don't change.
Amen oooo

Guy, an ex mustn't be an enemy, imagine what she said about your mum, that's a mature lady out there. NA you call, NA you still fu*kup unto person wey e obvious say una two love unaselves. You better send her apology text now
She will come around again. I know how to press her buttons.
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by zoghys: 1:04pm On Dec 07, 2023
jeromestarks:

I will slap you if you ask me that question again. Am I your mate?

Except you are over 50, but if not then I have your age has a son. Your conversation with your so called ex gives you out a simp. Your mum needs you in her kitchen, go and help her out.
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by jeromestarks: 1:04pm On Dec 07, 2023
abobote:
I can't delete my ex number except she is disturbing me to send her.

What about those free Bleep with ex that happens at times unplanned
Those free bleeps are what will destroy your life. You will think you're cumming while in actual sense, you're going.

Better change. Non.sense

2 Likes

Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by jeromestarks: 1:06pm On Dec 07, 2023
Blitzking:
I don't delete thir numbers we simply view each others status
Monitoring spirits.
No thanks. I will pass.
I can't be viewing someone else's life abeg. That's stupidest.
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by Fatbam005: 1:07pm On Dec 07, 2023
sulakishop:
Children of these days sef.

Go and work hard and make money
Na hard work dey give person money. You better change your mentality
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by culf: 1:08pm On Dec 07, 2023
jeromestarks:
I will make it up to her later. I know how to press her buttons.
better, now you're talking.
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by koladebrainiac(m): 1:09pm On Dec 07, 2023
jeromestarks:

Sure na. But as e no work, I don bone am.
gbayi
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by tollyboy5(m): 1:13pm On Dec 07, 2023
1Sharon:
What happened to your virgin gf?
Beauty beauty cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by tollyboy5(m): 1:14pm On Dec 07, 2023
jeromestarks:

Sure na. But as e no work, I don bone am.
OG cool
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by sylve11: 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2023
jeromestarks:
I was scrolling through my contacts tonight and I saw my ex's number so , I called my ex (...very dumb move).

We talked and talked about how we weren't meant for each other.

Our conversation read in part:
Me: I thought you won't pick my call.

Her: why won't I? I don't have any problem with you and you didn't offend me.

Me: hmmmm so, what can make you not to pick my call?

She: if you ask any of my sisters out.

Me: 🤣 . We didn't work. Maybe I and your sister will work.

Her: I don't want you around any of my family.

Me: This is why we never happened. You're too jealous. Okay bye. It's better we go separate ways (.... Foolish thing to say on my path).

Her: Better. If you don't want to talk to me anymore, fine. But I will still visit your mother whenever I want to.

I just said good night and hung up.

I feel like an idiot right now.

I don't know why I called her sef. I'm angry with myself. I shouldn't have made that call.

Please always delete your ex 's number and move on.

But nor be you dey preach about how a man needs date virgin?

How come you don get ex?

Abi you disvirgin her then run? cool
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by sylve11: 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2023
jeromestarks:

So both of you are Gadaffis? Wow!

Those ones na your alternate monikers na. grin cool
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by Blitzking: 1:19pm On Dec 07, 2023
jeromestarks:

Monitoring spirits.
No thanks. I will pass.
I can't be viewing someone else's life abeg. That's stupidest.
cos I no really care.
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by nwakaibe(m): 1:22pm On Dec 07, 2023
jeromestarks:

You're a waste of resources.
How can you keep chasing another man's wife? Tueh. That's not se.xy at all.

Not seen each other in over 25 years. I am friends with her relatives. We didn't quarrel or fight.
Haba, even the husband calls me, though we have not seen. Not chasing after her one bit.
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by jeromestarks: 1:22pm On Dec 07, 2023
sylve11:

But nor be you dey preach about how a man needs date virgin?

How come you don get ex?

Abi you disvirgin her then run? cool

I no wan explain cuz no evidence.
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by jeromestarks: 1:24pm On Dec 07, 2023
sylve11:

Those ones na your alternate monikers na. grin cool
...and Dem dey greet dia sef ooo.
Chai, some people no normal again ooo.
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by CutSoap(m): 1:24pm On Dec 07, 2023
jeromestarks:

We broke up. [ Don't ask me how or why. Just take it the way I said it] .

Mr. Broker keep breaking up small time you go break down
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by jeromestarks: 1:26pm On Dec 07, 2023
CutSoap:

Mr. Broker keep breaking up small time you go break down
I will slap you.
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by LillyandDaisy: 1:28pm On Dec 07, 2023
Only God knows why I don’t care… all I care about my cold beer and a plate of burkoto… every night
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by jubrilELsudan: 1:33pm On Dec 07, 2023
THE BOTTOM LINE IS THAT YOU JUST BEHAVED LIKE AN IMMATURE KID WHO STILL NEEDS TO GROW UP

FROM THIS CONVERSATION YOU POSTED....SHE BEHAVED IN A MATURED WAY COMPARED TO YOU WHO BEHAVED LIKE A SMALL BOY WHO IS STILL IN KINDERGARTEN

Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by Pepperoyinbo: 1:35pm On Dec 07, 2023
obinna58:
Somewhere inside your heart you’re wanting to dig her again but your mental capacity is unable to understand and agree to it bcoz it’s against your principle

It happened to be an involuntary action

You are right!
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by ACE1010: 1:36pm On Dec 07, 2023
Gadafii:
If you had rizz, you could have still bagged that pusse, okafors law never fails

Calling an ex especially one whom did no bad in your books is not a bad idea, but if she’s a cheat, toxic, lazy and dirty, cut her loose

That’s why I don’t break up with any of my girls, if I notice she has started acting like ogbanje I will give her space and withdraw silently so that later in the future I can easily reinitiate conversations with her again, some exs dey fine after separation sha

Nice 👍👍
One bottle of Alomo Bitters for you bro
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by Firstcitizen: 1:36pm On Dec 07, 2023
Op, talk true na her t0t0 still dey hungry you. grin
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by frugal(m): 1:36pm On Dec 07, 2023
kkins25:
must be 16 year olds. If you're above 20 then ....May god help us!

True. Sounded like a kid. The girl has more sense.
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by Shebbs: 1:44pm On Dec 07, 2023
This Guy And Pride Na 5&6
Re: I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. by nkemoma(m): 1:48pm On Dec 07, 2023
phintohlar:
I wish i can also call my ex now and say this to him

Me: Hello
Him: Hello
Me: I just want to tell you that you're a jackshit guy... And I'll just end the call

If he has banged you, he will rebang you... Avoid him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.