Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,502 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) (23542 Views)

Men No More Marrying Girls Above 19 / ”Stop Marrying Hungry Women” – Blessing Okoro Advises Men / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by traware(m): 2:25pm On Dec 09, 2023
creativehubb:

Please go to comedy section...or if you don't know the meaning of words, google is your friend.

patriarchy
/ˈpeɪtrɪɑːki/
noun
a system of society or government in which the father or eldest male is head of the family and descent is reckoned through the male line.

The male is the "head" of the family but not the "head" for himself=matriarchy.

The male simply exists as a resource production and expenditure facilitator for others but not for himself=matriarchy.

In authentic patriarchies like the past zulu culture and Roman Empire,the males were much more insular and self-serving for themselves individually and less concerned about provision for others including their immediate and extended families.

1 Like

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Timetravel88: 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2023
planetx:
Did you miss the part where I said take her abroad? All your 3 points can also apply to a Nigerian woman you took abroad.
Your child might never come home
After a year or two and mingling with friends and co workers, she will have the same liberalized world view.
No guarantee that a woman that married you so you can take her abroad, will now follow you back to Nigeria because you want to retire.

The difference is the probability, marrying a woman abroad increases the chances of all three happening to you. The likelihood is lesser when applied to a Nigerian woman you have properly vetted.
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by creativehubb: 2:40pm On Dec 09, 2023
traware:

The male is the "head" of the family but not the "head" for himself=matriarchy.

The male simply exists as a resource production and expenditure facilitator for others but not for himself=matriarchy.

In authentic patriarchies like the past zulu culture and Roman Empire,the males were much more insular and self-serving for themselves individually and less concerned about provision for others including their immediate and extended families.
Gibberish
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by omooba969(m): 3:09pm On Dec 09, 2023
purples25:
Ever seen a man take a woman he didn't want? Exactly. Stop crying.

This is about waking the man up to make an informed choice...the right choice.
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by writeprof(m): 3:09pm On Dec 09, 2023
God1000:
what if you marry a rich man today and he becomes broke tomorrow, will you dump him and run away? Or you will stay and endure with him

The broke guy of today with great potentials can be a millionaire tomorrow.

My senior brother was still in school struggling when he got married with NCE certificate, today he's the director of his company with masters degree, he has his own car with two more official cars

The more reason I pity those who don't look at people they take advice from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 3:35pm On Dec 09, 2023
tochez24:

Lol... Life is not fair my brother and yes i will eat my cake and still have it by marrying a virgin girl♂️

Most women are damaged, yet they still raise their standard regardless!!!

But when it comes to men, all of you will begin reason him matter.

#NO virginity
#NO relationship/marriage⚠️
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by purples25(f): 3:48pm On Dec 09, 2023
omooba969:

This is about waking the man up to make an informed choice...the right choice.

The right choice, as in?

1 Like

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Myhusband(m): 3:51pm On Dec 09, 2023
dmxnairaland:

Shameless man boasting about his shamelessness.

pained fooool, continue placing her on salary why some Bleep boy discipline her in room 306

1 Like

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by omooba969(m): 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2023
purples25:

The right choice, as in?

I believe you know what I mean by 'right choice', so why ask?
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Tommydare(m): 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2023
😂😂Maggie
Magnoliaa:

Direct it into your own life.

It should work better there.
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Magnoliaa(f): 5:21pm On Dec 09, 2023
Tommydare:
😂😂Maggie

What is funny? undecided
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Tommydare(m): 5:29pm On Dec 09, 2023
You should soften your heart a little biko. Prayer wey come from the bottom of my heart, u still reject am? Kilode??
Magnoliaa:

What is funny? undecided
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Magnoliaa(f): 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2023
Tommydare:
You should soften your heart a little biko. Prayer wey come from the bottom of my heart, u still reject am? Kilode??

I will see the end to your attempts at softening me. When you're done, you'll get out of my sight because you're literally irritating me right now.

Mtcheeeewwww.

1 Like

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Tommydare(m): 5:36pm On Dec 09, 2023
😂😂😂😂😂
Magnoliaa:

I will see the end to your attempts at softening me. When you're done, you'll get out of my sight because you're literally irritating me right now.

Mtcheeeewwww.
The more u dey vex, the more e dey sweet me. Cos, I don't just understand why you go just dey vex for innocent me. No be say I offend you or something
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Mcslize: 5:39pm On Dec 09, 2023
Daddy Freeze is right. A rich lady will never settle for a lesser man. She will say he is not her class. And you see rich men picking ladies from poor homes and building them up and even carrying all of her family problems on his head.

It is time men become wise. You will hardly see a lady that has a good career in this Nigeria. When you ask them what do you do, they will always end up mentioning one generic work that they use as a cover up, you will hear something like; I am a fashion designer, I am a baker, I am a chef, I am clothing vendor. You will hardly see a lady that will tell you she is a software engineer in a fintech company, she is a product manager in so so and so company or she works in a multinational company.

All those I am a fashion designer, I am a cook or I am a clothing vendor don't really have anything they are doing. Which fashion are they designing? Ask them come and show me your fashion store, they won't be able. They just use all of that as a cover up. They are all jobless. Majority depend on men for survival. And they will be shouting na Odogwu dey chop me..na Odogwu food be this.

Have you not noticed majority of the ladies that come to Nons Miraj HUNT GAME SHOW are always doing fashion designing, chef, selling clothes online? Only few actually have genuine career jobs. Majority will say they sell clothes, they are fashion designers, or they are content creators. But to God that made me, all those ones that always mention those kind of works are all jobless. They just use those to do a cover up. Majority live on men for survival.

That's why as a man, don't settle for less. If you don't have any reasonable job as a lady aside I am a fashion designer, I am a chef, I am a clothe seller, my brother, don't ever be serious with such ladies. They are absolute liabilities. Go for a lady with good career job not all those generic things they mention that they do whereas they are just using them as a cover up. You don't have a job and you are claiming fashion designing. I sell clothes online. Come on, those are too generic.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Mcslize: 5:54pm On Dec 09, 2023
MrBroke:
Abeg na which girl way don bellefull for naija. Cause I never see o grin all of dem dey always dey hungry

My brother, our Nigeria girls are damn too broke. You will hardly see a lady that wants to use her brain to hustle. The way majority of men do hustle online to make money rendering one service or the other, you will hardly see any lady doing that.

No be their mates dey work for Upwork dey render different services to make money so? But how many Nigeria girls have those kind of skills? Even the ones that will lie they are food vendors, or they sell clothes online, it's hookup all of them do not selling of clothes.

You will hardly see a lady that will say she is a software engineer, product designer, graphic designer, or professional Forex trader. Those kind of skills that require brain work. You won't see them. Whereas they will be shouting they need Odogwu (rich man) to date.

Some mumu ones will even go as far as screaming na Odogwu dey chop this kind body. Na Odogwu food be this. How stupid can most of these girls be!

1 Like

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by purples25(f): 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2023
omooba969:

I believe you know what I mean by 'right choice', so why ask?

I want to know your opinion of the right choice directly, so you don't claim I'm assuming.

1 Like

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Mcslize: 6:09pm On Dec 09, 2023
SweetBuns:
See them looking for people that will suffer with them

Most of you ladies are too jobless. Guys now have sense. They will settle with a lady that is doing well for herself not the jobless ones. Those ones are too problematic.

It's 2023. Gone are the days a young man will pick up a lady that has nothing going on for her and carry all of her problems and those of her family.

You must have a clear career path or doing something that pays you well. Not all those I am a fashion designer, I am a chef, I sell clothes online type of girls.

If you're a fashion designer, I expect you to own a very big shop and people working under you. Those are the type of girls a potential young man should go for. With that type of a lady, you're sure she is not the hungry type that will make life miserable for you as a man. If you are a chef, I expect you to own a very big restaurant not mama put. With that, I will know you get all your shits together already.

A lady must have something going pretty well for herself financially before I will even consider her.

Broke girls are not only greedy but also they come with lots of baggages and family problems. That's why guys should not settle for such.
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by 1Sharon(f): 6:20pm On Dec 09, 2023
Mcslize:
Daddy Freeze is right. A rich lady will never settle for a lesser man. She will say he is not her class. And you see rich men picking ladies from poor homes and building them up and even carrying all of her family problems on his head.

It is time men become wise. You will hardly see a lady that has a good career in this Nigeria. When you ask them what do you do, they will always end up mentioning one generic work that they use as a cover up, you will hear something like; I am a fashion designer, I am a baker, I am a chef, I am clothing vendor. You will hardly see a lady that will tell you she is a software engineer in a fintech company, she is a product manager in so so and so company or she works in a multinational company.

All those I am a fashion designer, I am a cook or I am a clothing vendor don't really have anything they are doing. Which fashion are they designing? Ask them come and show me your fashion store, they won't be able. They just use all of that as a cover up. They are all jobless. Majority depend on men for survival. And they will be shouting na Odogwu dey chop me..na Odogwu food be this.

Have you not noticed majority of the ladies that come to Nons Miraj HUNT GAME SHOW are always doing fashion designing, chef, selling clothes online? Only few actually have genuine career jobs. Majority will say they sell clothes, they are fashion designers, or they are content creators. But to God that made me, all those ones that always mention those kind of works are all jobless. They just use those to do a cover up. Majority live on men for survival.

That's why as a man, don't settle for less. If you don't have any reasonable job as a lady aside I am a fashion designer, I am a chef, I am a clothe seller, my brother, don't ever be serious with such ladies. They are absolute liabilities. Go for a lady with good career job not all those generic things they mention that they do whereas they are just using them as a cover up. You don't have a job and you are claiming fashion designing. I sell clothes online. Come on, those are too generic.

Be honest how many men do you come across that work in a fintech company? Does the average nigerian man have a good paying career job?
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Mcslize: 6:34pm On Dec 09, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
broke girls cant even see me.I dont stay in their circle.Na only nairaland make am seem close small.E don tey wey I set this standard. grin

I am telling you. All men should look into this critically. They shouldn't settle for less. I can bet, no well to do lady will go fora struggling guy, even if the guy has potential of amounting to something good in the future. Ladies only see the present.

I was watching one of Nons Miraj HUNT GAME show episodes. A lady got matched with a guy along with another more reserved second lady. The guy happens to be a website developer. The guy ended up choosing the first lady with lots of heavy make up.

After the whole matching, the guy got asked how much he would be giving the lady every month as his girlfriend. He then mentioned 200k monthly. Could you believe this stupid lady said that was too small for her class as a lady? That she bought a BMW for her ex boyfriend. That if the guy won't do 1 million monthly, she won't match with him.

You can imagine. That's why I said a rich lady will never settle for a guy that she has more money than.

With this, I see no reason why guys are always fond of settling for broke ladies. If the table is turned, that broke lady won't pick them.

I will really advise potential well to do young men not to ever settle for less when choosing a partner cuz if the table is turned, those ladies won't go for them as a poor guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Mcslize: 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2023
Henry22:

In other words, never marry her if she doesn't have any source of income.

Exactly brother. You just summarised everything. Stable source of income.

1 Like

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Mcslize: 7:04pm On Dec 09, 2023
bonnyhope:

Ruch girls are not loyal

I disagreed. Hungry girls are the ones that have the high percentage of not being loyal. Ask me why. Because any guy can use money to sleep with them. A lady that has her own money, will be mindful of the type of guys she meets.

She will put some dignity on herself. She can't be assessed by every guy. Check out lekkiajahikoyi on Instagram. You want to tell me that, that type of lady that is made for life will be sleeping around and not loyal? Come on.

Rich girls have more dignity than hungry girls. Such a girl will never settle for less take note. And I bet you, not every tom and Harry will have assess to her.
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by MrBroke(m): 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2023
Mcslize:

My brother, our Nigeria girls are damn too broke. You will hardly see a lady that wants to use her brain to hustle. The way majority of men do hustle online to make money rendering one service or the other, you will hardly see any lady doing that.

No be their mates dey work for Upwork dey render different services to make money so? But how many Nigeria girls have those kind of skills? Even the ones that will lie they are food vendors, or they sell clothes online, it's hookup all of them do not selling of clothes.

You will hardly see a lady that will say she is a software engineer, product designer, graphic designer, or professional Forex trader. Those kind of skills that require brain work. You won't see them. Whereas they will be shouting they need Odogwu (rich man) to date.

Some mumu ones will even go as far as screaming na Odogwu dey chop this kind body. Na Odogwu food be this. How stupid can most of these girls be!

Very true, I just tire for them. Sometimes I feel the kind of woman I want ain't in this country or gat to be around 2% of the female in this country. Only God go help us for naija
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Mcslize: 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2023
humilitypays:
All a man needs in this life to enjoy a happy ending is financial buoyancy and good health.

But with financial buoyancy and good health, a lady isn't guaranteed to enjoy life as she pleases.

Ladies enjoy life more between age 18yrs to 35yrs maximum if she is very attractive physically.

Most men start to enjoy life from 35yrs to 70yrs if he ends up financially buoyant and healthy.

Na so life be my sister

I totally agree. That's why one 70 years Francis Van-Lare is currently having his filled days on Facebook. He is currently trending. The old man at 70 has been balling.
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Mcslize: 9:05pm On Dec 09, 2023
Magnoliaa:

The people that 'might' need the advice the most are not on social media, so? undecided

I wholeheartedly disagree. In this digital age, there is no one that's not on social media, except the age ones. Every young man and woman in today's digital era is on one social media platform or the other. Don't be deceived.
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Mcslize: 9:08pm On Dec 09, 2023
ahnie:
A wise man will not marry because of beauty,a man should marry a lady that has brains, industrious and hardworking.

If I were a man,these are the qualities I would look out for when I m ready for marriage.

You forgot to mention loyalty and peace of mind. We men can't trade those 2 traits for anything else. If she is hardworking and not loyal, it won't work. If she is hard working and doesn't give a man peace of mind, it won't work too. So include those 2 traits aside having brain, being industrious and hardworking.
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Mcslize: 10:00pm On Dec 09, 2023
1Sharon:

Be honest how many men do you come across that work in a fintech company? Does the average nigerian man have a good paying career job?

I won't lie to you. Nigerian men have this hustling spirit in them than the female folks. My point isn't really about our female folks working in fintech companies, but the truth is that majority of the female gender run away from works that require their brains.

I once sent a lady who told me she needed a job a link to learn a digital skill as an add up skill. And it was even free as they were running a free training as at the time. I told her to sign up and learn. To my surprise she didn't. I kept on reminding her until the training expired.

So you see? Most of our ladies don't like engaging in things that require brain work or looking for ways to make money online. Only few ladies have passion for such and can compete with guys.

There are so many ways to make money online. But how many of our ladies will take the time to make research? Very few.

After graduating from school, the next thing they think of is how to get married to one rich guy that is waiting for them out there.

My advice is that ladies should try as much as possible to learn how to make money for themselves just like the guys, instead of hoping to get married to one imaginary rich guy that will never show up. If I am making money and my woman is making her own money, the love will be sweet.

That's why guys are now having a change of mind to go for ladies that are doing well for themselves. It must not be a work that requires brain. We just expect our ladies to have this hustling spirit in them like the men so that they can have a stable source of income to live on.

A lady that has her own money won't be concerned about material gains from a man and no man outside can use money to lure her into bed, rather she will be more concerned about getting a genuine love and attention from her man.

That's actually my point. They should develop a hustling spirit to make money just like us the guys. With that, the whole financial load won't be on us. You should be able to take care of your basic necessities as a lady and we do our best to love you ladies and still get you girls gifts here and there without any feeling of entitlement from you girls. It makes us men to value you more and the love will be sweeter.
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Badadvisor: 10:46pm On Dec 09, 2023
pansophist:
Let's not mix broke with poor sha. The simple test you can use to tell the difference is her outlook. Hungry girls are externally looking (vanity over modesty) , while broke girls are inwardly looking (modest over vanity). A generalization sha.

So hungry girls need wealth and a wealthy man to further amplify their vanity, oppress their enemies and glow in the spotlight. They can't make money themselves, they need your money to shine.

A broke girl is circumstancial, her brokeness didn't affect her character at all, and will save 40k from the 50k you gave her to plait her hair. She may even have a job of 40k monthly while saving 5k.

So you may avoid hungry girls, since it's a mentality thing, but if she is broke, which is a temporary unavailability of material stuff, she can still make a good wife.

And that goes for men too.
I always look out for your comments.
You are my favorite nairalander. 🫡

1 Like

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:53pm On Dec 09, 2023
Mcslize:
I wholeheartedly disagree. In this digital age, there is no one that's not on social media, except the age ones. Every young man and woman in today's digital era is on one social media platform or the other.

I agree with you on behalf of 133 million Nigerians living in multidimensional poverty. 👍

1 Like

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Badadvisor: 10:57pm On Dec 09, 2023
Myhusband:
I can't imagine how those guys are doing it, some fools even place gf on monthly salaries

once dated a lady that was in a serious relationship while I was in school, the dude na medical doc doing his horsemanship in Abuja then, she place a lady that spend mostly all her week in my hostel on salary

babe wey I no dey allow her pussy rest, the salary she dey collect na him we dey use eat together. guess what? he eventually got married to her, I even attended as her ex fúck mate

some men mumu is 100% original. I can't flirt with a broke lady not to talk of date
So far he got no idea about her past no big deal, but placing her on monthly wage is lame.

You know who and who dey pass your babe around or your wife before you guys got married.
What you don't know is unimportant and you can't tag the guy a stupid person.
But the salary part is out of the line.
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by TUANKU(m): 11:59pm On Dec 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
So a wife/girlfriend should be paying her man monthly What kind of nonsense talk is that Between daddy freeze and Reno I don’t know who’s more foolish

Ladies shouldn’t settle down for broke poverty stricken men either undecided

If you’re a poor foolish broke man and you approach me, I would not only say capital No, I will also abuse you too. Nonsense!! lipsrsealed

Nobody wants to settle for less my dear!!
This dumb Akati again. You are from a lineage of poor foolish people. Banza Alede.
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Tamires: 2:57am On Dec 10, 2023
Na women be their headache
Oyibo no get time for this kind nonsense

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money / Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? / Slay Queen Proudly Shows Off Her Hairy-pussy While Dancing On Live Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 493
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.