Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,645 members, 7,823,830 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) (23548 Views)

Men No More Marrying Girls Above 19 / ”Stop Marrying Hungry Women” – Blessing Okoro Advises Men / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by aestake: 9:02pm On Dec 08, 2023
victorazyvictor:
You don divert from tithe? grin
That work don finish. Abi you still dey go church?

5 Likes

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by omooba969(m): 9:03pm On Dec 08, 2023
motionarena:
Even hungry nland broke niggas wey no get anything go dey talk

Especially hungry nland broke ladies. 😉
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by BiGVEEN58(m): 9:05pm On Dec 08, 2023
Dem go gree hear word? Awon Simpsons.

1 Like

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Henry22(m): 9:05pm On Dec 08, 2023
thesicilian:
But 99.5% of Nigerian girls are hungry na, what then do we do

In other words, never marry her if she doesn't have any source of income.

1 Like

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Johel(m): 9:09pm On Dec 08, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Stop marrying girls that are hungry - Daddy Freeze

Take a listen!!! Are his points valid?

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DhYNPJTLTI

When almost all Naija women are actually hungry.
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by bonnyhope: 9:09pm On Dec 08, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
I have said this before that it baffles how a poor broke girl will set standard and say she wants a rich man whereas she herself is swimming in poverty. She can't provide her own Tfare, data, food, bills etc yet she wan Marry rich man? But same cannot be said about the man.

Dear man, set high standard for yourself. Avoid poor broke girls, they're liability and Parasites. If she's not rich dump her. Never settle for less

Ruch girls are not loyal

1 Like

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Jefferyhi86(m): 9:10pm On Dec 08, 2023
If u guys know how girls get laid in a daily basis with fried rice and chicken n aboki indomie

3 Likes

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Chassy03: 9:10pm On Dec 08, 2023
I just enter one trap ...na only God fit save me ooo embarassed
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by OgbeniOja1: 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2023
One spotted
victorclean:
Nawaoooooo abeg me I go marry my man wey earn pass me. This is errand jargon from jargonized entity.
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by vickydevoka(m): 9:13pm On Dec 08, 2023
SoNature:

Men are more empowered than women. If all guys have this mindset, no more marriage. That means it cannot work in Nigeria.

What I don't like though is that those ladies who manage to make small change set very high standards. Silly things!
If a ladies start earning 100k , oko nobody can hear again

2 Likes

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Welfed(m): 9:14pm On Dec 08, 2023
The only richest woman is in naigeriya is folorunsho Alakija the rest are scums and poverty strikes looking for men to suck dry so they could update

3 Likes

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by vickydevoka(m): 9:15pm On Dec 08, 2023
pansophist:
Let's not mix broke with poor sha. The simple test you can use to tell the difference is her outlook. Hungry girls are externally looking (vanity over modesty) , while broke girls are inwardly looking (modest over vanity). A generalization sha.

So hungry girls need wealth and a wealthy man to further amplify their vanity, oppress their enemies and glow in the spotlight. They can't make money themselves, they need your money to shine.

A broke girl is circumstancial, her brokeness didn't affect her character at all, and will save 40k from the 50k you gave her to plait her hair. She may even have a job of 40k monthly while saving 5k.

So you may avoid hungry girls, since it's a mentality thing, but if she is broke, which is a temporary unavailability of material stuff, she can still make a good wife.

And that goes for men too.
Men always considering, but ladies will never or else she's getting older

7 Likes

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Timetravel88: 9:16pm On Dec 08, 2023
planetx:
The one I don't understand is the Nigerian men that will leave all the gainfully employed women abroad, that will travel down to marry a poor broke girl to take her abroad. Because he thinks he can easily control her. Wait until she starts earning her own money before showing her true colors

Marrying women abroad also has its downsides

1) Your child may never come home
2) Most women abroad have a liberalized world view and could raise your child as such
3) Most men don’t want to work till they drop dead, at some point you’ll want to come home early for retirement. Your wife may never accompany you.

5 Likes

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by spiSeyi: 9:17pm On Dec 08, 2023
Valid! God created women to help men, not the other way around and that is why they are called helpmeet by God Himself in the book of General.
I can't date any lady who is not ready to bring anything to the table or is jobless. I have made it a rule of thumb not to date full-time students, you either be a business class, career lady, or a student with a legit side hustle b4 I can consider you for a relationship. cool

1 Like

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by PoliteActivist: 9:19pm On Dec 08, 2023
motionarena:
Even hungry nland broke niggas wey no get anything go dey talk

That's what baffles me. Whenever this type of discussion they go flood the thread. Shi shi they no get!😅
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by kunle75(m): 9:20pm On Dec 08, 2023
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

With logic and no emotional attachment I support his assertion, what's good for them is also good for us.
After all what men can do women too can do,it should be vice-versa.
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by spiceadole: 9:20pm On Dec 08, 2023
Hungry girls are the best to wife.

Because you can easily control anyone you feed.

They are always at your mercy..You get that submissiveness that you crave and that keeps you in charge.

When you don't drop money for food,she begs

When you don't buy water,she begs

When you lock the kitchen after a misunderstanding,she begs.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by kunle75(m): 9:22pm On Dec 08, 2023
bonnyhope:

Ruch girls are not loyal

Most Naija girls are into multiple dating.

They are B******S

3 Likes

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Tonytonex(m): 9:22pm On Dec 08, 2023
So many JJCs in this forum now.

Most of them don't know what a mention is .
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by planetx: 9:24pm On Dec 08, 2023
Timetravel88:

Marrying women abroad also has its downsides

1) Your child may never come home
2) Most women abroad have a liberalized world view and could raise your child as such
3) Most men don’t want to work till they drop dead, at some point you’ll want to come home early for retirement. Your wife may never accompany you.
Did you miss the part where I said take her abroad? All your 3 points can also apply to a Nigerian woman you took abroad.
Your child might never come home
After a year or two and mingling with friends and co workers, she will have the same liberalized world view.
No guarantee that a woman that married you so you can take her abroad, will now follow you back to Nigeria because you want to retire.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by spiSeyi: 9:27pm On Dec 08, 2023
Jennyclay:
So a wife/girlfriend should be paying her man monthly What kind of nonsense talk is that Between daddy freeze and Reno I don’t know who’s more foolish

Ladies shouldn’t settle down for broke poverty stricken men either undecided

If you’re a poor foolish broke man and you approach me, I would not only say capital No, I will also abuse you too. Nonsense!! lipsrsealed

Nobody wants to settle for less my dear!!
Says a girl who can't take a man out for glass of wine cheesy
One of the hungry girls small fishes spotted, in daddy freeze voice "Nah big fish we want dey fry not small fish like you" grin .
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Sunnyski: 9:29pm On Dec 08, 2023
Magnoliaa:
When you guys are so chronically online, you're not far away from losing touch with reality.

As if the people who live in the slums and are the major contributor to our exploding population gives a fk about all of your 'don't marry hungry girls, don't marry broke boys' narratives.

Mtcheeeewwww.

With one sentence: what are you also doing online, you this hungry girl?!

3 Likes

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by highchief1: 9:30pm On Dec 08, 2023
cocolacec:

If guys set virginity as a standard for marriage,many girls will close their legs before marriage.Men sets the standards,women follow the trend.
how u wan take set standard when u Dey one corner Dey do doggy.
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by GreatOchuks: 9:32pm On Dec 08, 2023
Years back, a struggling Married Man whose wife came from a poor home told me one fateful day and said "Ochuko, never marry from a family which can't raise 50k for you in times of emergency, never try it " , then 50k was still 50k not now that it can't buy a good Itel phone ....

So I have vowed to continue developing myself, chasing the bag and find a lady from a stable, rich or comfortable background,,, not to be dependent on them but let that aroma of comfort flow around me and their daughter..

In Comedian Gordon's voice "Wetin sef , nonsense tire person ".

3 Likes

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Lanruze: 9:32pm On Dec 08, 2023
The young generation specifically the Gen Z & Millennials should be guided on this particular character called Daddy Freeze.

Daddy freeze's live-show on issues bordering on religion, business, relationships,investments, current affairs etc depecits a boastful, rude, insulting and haughty polecimist.

This statement is coming from one of the most irresponsible men who once boasted that he doesn't take care of the welfare of his two (2) kids from his first marriage in the last 6 years because he hasn't been allowed access to them.

Daddy freeze impregnated a married Woman that had Four(4) children already & was legally married before he shamefully commenced divorce procedures for the wife/ adultrer "tastebud".

The former husband sued "tastebud" for infidelity as a result of having a child when still married and was awarded damages for infidelity.

A Google search on his personality clearly shows a dysfunctional and clearly narcisstic self opinionated person.

This topic above will thrive only amongst young men who were not properly raised like Daddy freeze.

A real man doesn't depend on a woman and sees his wife only as a supporter and helper and not a breadwinner.

Men are wired to provide and take the lead and women are wired to be the bearer and support.

Daddy freeze is no benchmark as a relationship counsellor or life coach as his personal life is dialectical and pretentious.

Let the young men reading this write-up take note.

6 Likes

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Magnoliaa(f): 9:32pm On Dec 08, 2023
Sunnyski:
With one sentence: what are you also doing online, you this hungry girl?!

I'm an hypocrite, a hungry hypocrite.
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Illegal1(m): 9:33pm On Dec 08, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
I have said this before that it baffles how a poor broke girl will set standard and say she wants a rich man whereas she herself is swimming in poverty. She can't provide her own Tfare, data, food, bills etc yet she wan Marry rich man? But same cannot be said about the man.

Dear man, set high standard for yourself. Avoid poor broke girls, they're liability and Parasites. If she's not rich dump her. Never settle for less

omoh..........las las all nigeria grls are useless

1 Like

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by oguns222: 9:34pm On Dec 08, 2023
victorclean:
Nawaoooooo abeg me I go marry my man wey earn pass me. This is errand jargon from jargonized entity.

He can earn more money than you, but you aren't allowed to be a pathetic parasite to him

1 Like

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by GreatOchuks: 9:35pm On Dec 08, 2023
spiSeyi:
Valid! God created women to help men, not the other way around and that is why they are called helpmeet by God Himself in the book of General.
I can't date any lady who is not ready to bring anything to the table or is jobless. I have made it a rule of thumb not to date full-time students, you either be a business class, career lady, or a student with a legit side hustle b4 I can consider you for a relationship. cool
Add Corpers and Trainees to that list ..

It's time we raise the standard so high and leave it there

1 Like

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Cmanforall: 9:37pm On Dec 08, 2023
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

He sounds like Speed Darlington

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? / Slay Queen Proudly Shows Off Her Hairy-pussy While Dancing On Live Video / I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.