Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,721 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) (23546 Views)

Men No More Marrying Girls Above 19 / ”Stop Marrying Hungry Women” – Blessing Okoro Advises Men / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by FireUpNow(m): 3:42am On Dec 09, 2023
Hardship has no gender just that this generation has gone crazy. Though time is coming when women will be begging men to just let just bear their names as wives.
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by mono26: 3:49am On Dec 09, 2023
No, but l will let her know that she better hussle too to become rich before marrying a rich man. Then to you that asked, what happens when the rich she married becomes poor all of a sudden and she herself was not rich b4 ? Probably, you will advise her to go & marry another rich one quickly. quote author=naijapikin2 post=127388216]Just one question for we guys.

Will you allow your sister to marry a poor broke guy

Me I won't support my sister to marry a broke ass nicur.

After all I've to at least have some manageable funds myself before I marry. Abi? [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Anonymous11: 5:16am On Dec 09, 2023
Daddy Freeze, only added that sarcasm in his message. The direct message is a piece of advice to men to date a reasonable, decent lady, not a petulant/ unreasonable lady who laid instant conditions and demands whenever you meet them, such as buy me this, pay for this, etc. Those are recipes for unhealthy relationships. That was why Daddy Freeze added sarcastically that men should demand in return that he requires a wealthy lady to pay for his monthly allowance, too...😂 simply means two can play the game...

If a lady can put a value (condition) on her pussy to date a man, Daddy Freeze says Men can put a value on their dick, too...😂
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by GoodRocks: 5:19am On Dec 09, 2023
Bovis:

You’re not being pragmatic about marriage. Since the beginning of time and in all cultures, women marry up (hypergamy) while men marry down (hypogamy). It’s what makes the world and procreation go round

Dey play.

The above narration was considered true in the 80s and 90s respectively, not in this 21st where feminine and other rebellion against men have taken over.

If a woman claims she's rebellious again a man, and that she can do everything a man can do then let her go and make money and be rich herself before shw can be considered by any man. Besides no one wants a liability and a parasite in his life

6 Likes

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by okerekingsley90: 5:44am On Dec 09, 2023
spiceadole:
Hungry girls are the best to wife.

Because you can easily control anyone you feed.

They are always at your mercy..You get that submissiveness that you crave and that keeps you in charge.

When you don't drop money for food,she begs

When you don't buy water,she begs

When you lock the kitchen after a misunderstanding,she begs.

This your comment bros grin grin grin
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by okerekingsley90: 5:48am On Dec 09, 2023
ahnie:
A wise man will not marry because of beauty,a man should marry a lady that has brains, industrious and hardworking.

If I were a man,these are the qualities I would look out for when I m ready for marriage.

Add loyalty respect commitment and tolerance to your above qualities. These ones supersedes any bad sides she may have.

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Tommydare(m): 5:51am On Dec 09, 2023
Rest. Attacking men upandan no dey tire you?
Magnoliaa:

You nor go like pour hypo for your eyes? grin

My comments are not worrisome to you yet o. To ba ka e lara dada, you know what to do. Until then, keep lurking and quoting me upandan like a petulant child.
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by PlushyRealtor: 5:59am On Dec 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
So a wife/girlfriend should be paying her man monthly What kind of nonsense talk is that Between daddy freeze and Reno I don’t know who’s more foolish

Ladies shouldn’t settle down for broke poverty stricken men either undecided

If you’re a poor foolish broke man and you approach me, I would not only say capital No, I will also abuse you too. Nonsense!! lipsrsealed

Nobody wants to settle for less my dear!!

Like you tightly said: NOBODY WANT TO SETTLE FOR LESS, same way men don't want to settle for less or marry a liability too. Pls stop looking for guys that can provide you with what your father cannot afford for you...bikonu.

5 Likes

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Myhusband(m): 6:00am On Dec 09, 2023
I can't imagine how those guys are doing it, some fools even place gf on monthly salaries

once dated a lady that was in a serious relationship while I was in school, the dude na medical doc doing his horsemanship in Abuja then, she place a lady that spend mostly all her week in my hostel on salary

babe wey I no dey allow her pussy rest, the salary she dey collect na him we dey use eat together. guess what? he eventually got married to her, I even attended as her ex fúck mate

some men mumu is 100% original. I can't flirt with a broke lady not to talk of date

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Magnoliaa(f): 6:20am On Dec 09, 2023
Tommydare:
Rest. Attacking men upandan no dey tire you?

You might need some of that hypo to bleach your eyes out too so it's clear enough for you to see the ediot who attacked first.

Hypocritical lots.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by sylve11: 6:46am On Dec 09, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
I have said this before that it baffles how a poor broke girl will set standard and say she wants a rich man whereas she herself is swimming in poverty. She can't provide her own Tfare, data, food, bills etc yet she wan Marry rich man? But same cannot be said about the man.

Dear man, set high standard for yourself. Avoid poor broke girls, they're liability and Parasites. If she's not rich dump her. Never settle for less

Na swimming pool? 😆 🤣 😂 cool
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Tommydare(m): 6:52am On Dec 09, 2023
U haven't changed one bit.
Magnoliaa:

You might need some of that hypo to bleach your eyes out too so it's clear enough for you to see the ediot who attacked first.

Hypocritical lots.
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:56am On Dec 09, 2023
Myhusband:
I can't imagine how those guys are doing it, some fools even place gf on monthly salaries

once dated a lady that was in a serious relationship while I was in school, the dude na medical doc doing his horsemanship in Abuja then, she place a lady that spend mostly all her week in my hostel on salary

babe wey I no dey allow her pussy rest, the salary she dey collect na him we dey use eat together. guess what? he eventually got married to her, I even attended as her ex fúck mate

some men mumu is 100% original. I can't flirt with a broke lady not to talk of date
some guys just too mumu.

1 Like

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 6:58am On Dec 09, 2023
tochez24:

Add virginity too bro♂️

I have stopped that nonsense a long time ago... Apart from girls i just have fun with, i will never officially date or marry a broke girl or a non virgin ❌❌❌

I want the BEST for my children💯

As they're looking for rich guys I'm looking for a virgin and financially stable lady... So whenever we jam ourselves we will settle down 😆😆😆
At the bolded. Them you're not ready to marry now. Which virgin remain again.
Even the urgly ones have been ducked.
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Toktee(m): 6:59am On Dec 09, 2023
TrollKiller:

See them
Always a nuisance and eyesore
Fucking parasites
grin with nothing to offer except an unsafe oversize hole in between their legs.

Many Nigeria's girls are criminals and see relationship as a means to survive by all means possible reason they prioritized birthday celebration, valentine, Easter, Xmas, new yr celebration and the host of others as means to extorting money from men. Nothing more.

But follow them to their abodes you will weep.

1 Like

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by anochuko01(m): 6:59am On Dec 09, 2023
Lovemeharder:
Just ask a girl out, the next thing is "my rent will expire next week" my airtime has finished " I have not eaten since morning etc! cheesy
This gender!!!

One called me yesterday to borrow her money to pay rent. I dunno what gives them that audacity. Always looking for who to fleece on.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 7:02am On Dec 09, 2023
pansophist:
Let's not mix broke with poor sha. The simple test you can use to tell the difference is her outlook. Hungry girls are externally looking (vanity over modesty) , while broke girls are inwardly looking (modest over vanity). A generalization sha.

So hungry girls need wealth and a wealthy man to further amplify their vanity, oppress their enemies and glow in the spotlight. They can't make money themselves, they need your money to shine.

A broke girl is circumstancial, her brokeness didn't affect her character at all, and will save 40k from the 50k you gave her to plait her hair. She may even have a job of 40k monthly while saving 5k.

So you may avoid hungry girls, since it's a mentality thing, but if she is broke, which is a temporary unavailability of material stuff, she can still make a good wife.

And that goes for men too.
Good point.
100%
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by femi4: 7:04am On Dec 09, 2023
thesicilian:
But 99.5% of Nigerian girls are hungry na, what then do we do
They are naturally greedy. Even the ones that have behaves as if she's hungry. How can you go to a party well dressed and be hording 5alive n fried meat

3 Likes

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by dmxnairaland(m): 7:05am On Dec 09, 2023
Myhusband:

Shameless man boasting about his shamelessness.
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by victorazyvictor(m): 7:16am On Dec 09, 2023
aestake:

That work don finish. Abi you still dey go church?

Na now I start sef grin

If I never pay tithe body go dey scratch me.
E dey work!
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Toktee(m): 7:17am On Dec 09, 2023
1Sharon:

How many men are going to get that financial buoyancy, that's the point undecided

Life no be movie.

That wicked uncle may not die a horrible death,

that poor struggling may remain poor and struggling forever.

That infertile woman that was mocked may not eventually conceive.

Grow up.
Abeg get out pls, who be your papa, the phone you are using now who buy am for you?

Na your papa buty the phone?

Is your father rich?

Look at your environment closely and say your family rich make Amadioha kiii you now.

What's wrong with old ladies like you, you behave as if you don't go to toilet just because you have thousands in your account, now can you define who is a rich man or woman?

To your small skull you think a rich man is one with a lot of money.

From your rent, bra, panties to your phone etc, you are given.

Pls stop now before it gets messy.
You no be God.

How many men do you see running to ladies for urgent 2k?

How many men reject ladies cos they don't have?

How men travel from Lagos to sokoto to meet a lady just for money?

Only poor and broke girls look for rich men for food.

1 Like

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Tynaclem1: 7:17am On Dec 09, 2023
Any lady who thinks that being poor and broke is still acceptable in this Gen Z era is highly mistaken.

We are now in the era where women can now work and earn legitimately. It may not be as much as most men earn but it should be enough to stop disturbing someone's son making him your sole provider because he is your boyfriend or fiance.

Now for a woman to be broke or poor is solely her decision. So men don't settle for less, that thing na scam. Go for a hardworking woman, who has skills, a job, a trade etc. and good character So she can support you o when things don't go too well with you

Date a woman of value and you'll have peace of mind with less debit alert. A woman of value who really knows what it means to go out there as a man hustle and make 1naira, a woman who will appreciate the little you give her when you choose to surprise her because she knows...she knows

Also, men it is your duty to train your female children, so they don't end up as liabilities to men, equip and enroll them so they have something to offer, even while getting or after getting their degrees they should have skills/ handwork as a means of support.

Pls no insults o. It's just my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by victorazyvictor(m): 7:21am On Dec 09, 2023
spiceadole:
Hungry girls are the best to wife.

Because you can easily control anyone you feed.

They are always at your mercy..You get that submissiveness that you crave and that keeps you in charge.

When you don't drop money for food,she begs

When you don't buy water,she begs

When you lock the kitchen after a misunderstanding,she begs.

Wisest man on this planet grin
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Tynaclem1: 7:22am On Dec 09, 2023
vickydevoka:

If a ladies start earning 100k , oko nobody can hear again

I really think this is you profiling an entire gender. Characters and personalities differ. There are girls out there who earn way more than that and won't even tell you because they are scared men won't want them when they find out how much they earn, they think rich girls are not submissive which is not always true.

There are rich men who still prefer poor girls because they think they are more submissive and respectful which is also not always the case.

1 Like

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:53am On Dec 09, 2023
Tommydare:
U haven't changed one bit.

Just so you can ask me out?

Because I fail to see how, why or when you know me enough to spot changes or a lack of it thereof in me. undecided

1 Like

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by thesicilian: 8:12am On Dec 09, 2023
Charx122:

Cut your coat according to your size.
If I am to follow this your suggestion then I won't have anything to do with 99.5% of Nigerian girls. They are mostly leeches

1 Like

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by sukar886: 8:19am On Dec 09, 2023
The worst mistake u will make is to marry a poor girl,
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Anny69: 8:19am On Dec 09, 2023
Astar007:

You go suck toto tire, fool
Cry harder. Even straight women know they are in trouble with your kind.

1 Like

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by tochez24(m): 8:20am On Dec 09, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

At the bolded. Them you're not ready to marry now. Which virgin remain again.
Even the urgly ones have been ducked.

They're virgins everywhere bro... It only takes a guy with an eagle eye to spot them♂️

I have met two this year alone.... One said she's not ready for a relationship while the other said i should give her time to think about it since last month🙄

I have continued my search regardless their answer ⚠️

One day I'm positive that i will meet my WOMAN✅✅
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by AncientAlien(m): 8:20am On Dec 09, 2023
victorclean:
Nawaoooooo abeg me I go marry my man wey earn pass me. This is errand jargon from jargonized entity.
As long as you you are earning enough to take good care of yourself, your prospective man can earn enormously than you. It's OK. Not having any financial standard or having weak financial income and aiming to leech on loaded men is unreasonable.
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Anny69: 8:21am On Dec 09, 2023
humilitypays:
eh yaah, it is well. Even lesbians select their partner, rich lesbians always go for their class of lesbians too, so u see, no where is safe sis cry
Coming from a cis-het man. 🚮
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Anny69: 8:22am On Dec 09, 2023
Iamzik:

LGTV dem 🏃🏃
Oponu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? / Slay Queen Proudly Shows Off Her Hairy-pussy While Dancing On Live Video / I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.