Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,472 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) (23541 Views)

Men No More Marrying Girls Above 19 / ”Stop Marrying Hungry Women” – Blessing Okoro Advises Men / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Niok: 10:40pm On Dec 08, 2023
Jennyclay:
So a wife/girlfriend should be paying her man monthly What kind of nonsense talk is that Between daddy freeze and Reno I don’t know who’s more foolish

Ladies shouldn’t settle down for broke poverty stricken men either undecided

If you’re a poor foolish broke man and you approach me, I would not only say capital No, I will also abuse you too. Nonsense!! lipsrsealed

Nobody wants to settle for less my dear!!
You're already less my dear
No right thinking man will settle for you
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by stacyadams: 10:41pm On Dec 08, 2023
God1000:
Ladies will set ridiculous standards for men, Men are also doing the same now, so who will marry broke and hungry ones?

This generation has gone mad, our parents didn't behave that way

E sure me die say na naija girl go pay my dowry grin.
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Emma1Oj(m): 10:42pm On Dec 08, 2023
Magnoliaa:
When you guys are so chronically online, you're not far away from losing touch with reality.

As if the people who live in the slums and are the major contributor to our exploding population gives a fk about all of your 'don't marry hungry girls, don't marry broke boys' narratives.

Mtcheeeewwww.
In all you said, He STRONGLY ADVISED US NOT TO MARRY HUNGRY LADIES.

That's the message.
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Faithy04: 10:43pm On Dec 08, 2023
That's is not really acceptable point in marriage
That can also be misleading
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:45pm On Dec 08, 2023
Emma1Oj:
In all you said, He STRONGLY ADVISED US NOT TO MARRY HUNGRY LADIES.

That's the message.

The people that 'might' need the advice the most are not on social media, so? undecided

1 Like

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by stacyadams: 10:47pm On Dec 08, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh..........las las all nigeria grls are useless

The greatest nairaland quote of all time came from the legendary "mosdii"
"Nigerian girls are useless,all of them"

I go do the portrait hang for wall grin

3 Likes

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by boxypane(m): 10:48pm On Dec 08, 2023
Jennyclay:
So a wife/girlfriend should be paying her man monthly What kind of nonsense talk is that Between daddy freeze and Reno I don’t know who’s more foolish

If you’re a poor foolish broke man and you approach me, I would not only say capital No, I will also abuse you too. Nonsense!! lipsrsealed

So men should settle for less? If men start set standard of God fearing, fervent in prayers, must be fluent in American and British English, get triple citizenship, spotless, colourless and odourless, virgin, big bom, standing front, beautiful in whichever colour, etc, na una go tire o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Emma1Oj(m): 10:49pm On Dec 08, 2023
SweetBuns:
See them looking for people that will suffer with them
😄😄😄 make I jus laugh
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by warrifinest1985: 10:54pm On Dec 08, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Stop marrying girls that are hungry - Daddy Freeze

Take a listen!!! Are his points valid?

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DhYNPJTLTI
Daddy freeze is very right! Na so one girl wey i be day date send me whatsapp message say "baby i'm hungry" only after 2 weeks of dating, as a sharp warri boy i send her message back i come ask her say na me born you? If you dey hungry go meet your papa. She became angry and blocked me. Wetin concern me,

2 Likes

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by izubext007: 10:55pm On Dec 08, 2023
So much wisdom
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by victorclean(f): 11:16pm On Dec 08, 2023
Trustyourself:

Then get ready to settle down with the wrong person...

Provided I don't lack
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Harddiskng(m): 11:29pm On Dec 08, 2023
SweetBuns:
See them looking for people that will suffer with them

Why do you need to suffer with the guy you love?

Are there not women that are bread winners, if your guy is experiencing a low why can’t you step up and provide lol.
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by ahnie: 11:40pm On Dec 08, 2023
A wise man will not marry because of beauty,a man should marry a lady that has brains, industrious and hardworking.

If I were a man,these are the qualities I would look out for when I m ready for marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Iamzik: 11:52pm On Dec 08, 2023
boxypane:

So men should settle for less? If men start set standard of God fearing, fervent in prayers, must be fluent in American and British English, get triple citizenship, spotless, colourless and odourless, virgin, big bom, standing front, beautiful in whichever colour, etc, na una go tire o.

Chief which one he "standing front" na ?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by naijapikin2(m): 11:54pm On Dec 08, 2023
Just one question for we guys.

Will you allow your sister to marry a poor broke guy

Me I won't support my sister to marry a broke ass nicur.

After all I've to at least have some manageable funds myself before I marry. Abi?

3 Likes

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Whatisurproblem(m): 11:55pm On Dec 08, 2023
victorclean:
Nawaoooooo abeg me I go marry my man wey earn pass me. This is errand jargon from jargonized entity.
men have left you behind, daddy freez make sense die
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Iamzik: 11:57pm On Dec 08, 2023
Anny69:
I feel sorry for women attracted to men.

LGTV dem 🏃🏃

2 Likes

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by CEO07(m): 12:26am On Dec 09, 2023
marlow1962:
This generation ladies are hungry, you're a fool if you can't set standards for yourself as a man.
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by vikstandon(m): 12:46am On Dec 09, 2023
Make I see my wife marry first... Broke or no broke... We go repair am.

Make we see food chop, dress ourself... Ego ga a bia.

1 Like

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Charx122: 12:48am On Dec 09, 2023
thesicilian:
But 99.5% of Nigerian girls are hungry na, what then do we do
Cut your coat according to your size.
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Streetmovement(m): 12:50am On Dec 09, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

If woman nor fit date broke man, why me go date broke woman, 2024 I'm only going for rich bitches cool

Imagine a broke girl saying she can't date a broke guy, do you see the irony in that statement? Rubbish talk grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by cumzle: 12:55am On Dec 09, 2023
What I don't like though is that those ladies who manage to make small change set very high standards. Silly things!
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by lawani: 1:54am On Dec 09, 2023
You should not marry anyone that can not add value to you. If poverty is your only problem then you can't marry a poor person
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:01am On Dec 09, 2023
God1000:
Ladies will set ridiculous standards for men, Men are also doing the same now, so who will marry broke and hungry ones?

Just imagine a young man will hustle to make money and one broke whoore will now set standards for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by MrCuteAndLoaded: 2:10am On Dec 09, 2023
See @Jennyclay talking....i checked her pic profile con see her long nose like Satan own .The nose even long pass Adesua own. Shes now here taking standard. No breast , no yanch...im just shaking my head
TrollKiller:

See them
Always a nuisance and eyesore
Fucking parasites
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Edusouls(m): 2:18am On Dec 09, 2023
God1000:

men don try Abegi we are tired, our parents days were much better times, nowadays modernity destroyed women completely, most are brain dead and very toxic leading to increase in mens frustration, anxiety depression and phsycological problems for men..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by tsdarkside(m): 2:21am On Dec 09, 2023

who is this guy....??
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Edusouls(m): 2:21am On Dec 09, 2023
Lovemeharder:
Just ask a girl out, the next thing is "my rent will expire next week" my airtime has finished " I have not eaten since morning etc! cheesy
This gender!!!
not the gender shir, na only Nigeria women Dey it’s just greed and entitlement mentality, our girls no be am at all

1 Like

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Edusouls(m): 2:26am On Dec 09, 2023
Jennyclay:

hope ur dad is not broke cos if he is then he belongs to the poverty stricken men as u stated it, una never see something, men don open eyes for una cursed species of eve, look around and see most women wasting, una go marry una selves this period
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Edusouls(m): 2:31am On Dec 09, 2023
thesicilian:

But you want to enjoy with someone you did not suffer with?
ur are a very stupid girl, men or women who does the suffering?
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by tsdarkside(m): 2:40am On Dec 09, 2023
Fountainofyouth:
But broke girls are marrying broke men same with poor girls and poor men, so why are y'all butthurt that some of them are setting high standards for themselves?

If you don't meet her standard move on to a lesser standard na, abi why the extreme pains?

why do you have a white female image....??
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by mono26: 3:38am On Dec 09, 2023
God will never allow you see someone you plan to crash his life. You can only be a liability to your self. quote author=victorclean post=127373624]Nawaoooooo abeg me I go marry my man wey earn pass me. This is errand jargon from jargonized entity.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

World's Tallest Teen Finds Love / Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money / Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.