Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,068 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) (23549 Views)

Men No More Marrying Girls Above 19 / ”Stop Marrying Hungry Women” – Blessing Okoro Advises Men / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by victorclean(f): 8:36am On Dec 09, 2023
AncientAlien:

As long as you you are earning enough to take good care of yourself, your prospective man can earn enormously than you. It's OK. Not having any financial standard or having weak financial income and aiming to leech on loaded men is unreasonable.

Am not aiming to be a leech. The responsibilities is shared. Biblical and koranic wise, men should provide for the family while women offer support together with the pain/ burden of pregnancy. So many men are becoming sky height effeminates and lazy.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:42am On Dec 09, 2023
tsdarkside:

why do you have a white female image....??

I just feel like having it, any problem?

1 Like

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by 1Sharon(f): 9:01am On Dec 09, 2023
Toktee:
Abeg get out pls, who be your papa, the phone you are using now who buy am for you?

Na your papa buty the phone?

Is your father rich?

Look at your environment closely and say your family rich make Amadioha kiii you now.

What's wrong with old ladies like you, you behave as if you don't go to toilet just because you have thousands in your account, now can you define who is a rich man or woman?

To your small skull you think a rich man is one with a lot of money.

From your rent, bra, panties to your phone etc, you are given.

Pls stop now before it gets messy.
You no be God.

How many men do you see running to ladies for urgent 2k?

How many men reject ladies cos they don't have?

How men travel from Lagos to sokoto to meet a lady just for money?

Only poor and broke girls look for rich men for food.

Lol IYKYK!!
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by tsdarkside(m): 9:11am On Dec 09, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

I just feel like having it, any problem?

you bleach your skin too....??
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Revolva(m): 9:32am On Dec 09, 2023
Majorrity of nigerian girls of today are hungry
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by WoroSeeWoro(m): 9:44am On Dec 09, 2023
80 percent of Nigerian girls are uselesss, they dont have anything to offer and they are liablities and parasites , that is why we have wide spread of all manners of prostitution in this country

very sense less creatures , That is why @angrygoat @womenareapezz @savedday2 and @strongalphmale warn us ...to not love dem

3 Likes

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Trustyourself: 9:58am On Dec 09, 2023
victorclean:

Provided I don't lack

With money, you can buy bed but you can't buy sleep. With money, you can buy clock but can't buy time

Money isn't a guarantee for a happy home...

1 Like

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:03am On Dec 09, 2023
tsdarkside:

you bleach your skin too....??

Hope all is well with you undecided

1 Like

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Tommydare(m): 10:09am On Dec 09, 2023
I pray for you sha. I hope the prayer will work.
Magnoliaa:

Just so you can ask me out?

Because I fail to see how, why or when you know me enough to spot changes or a lack of it thereof in me. undecided

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 10:27am On Dec 09, 2023
tochez24:

They're virgins everywhere bro... It only takes a guy with an eagle eye to spot them♂️

I have met two this year alone.... One said she's not ready for a relationship while the other said i should give her time to think about it since last month🙄

I have continued my search regardless their answer ⚠️

One day I'm positive that i will meet my WOMAN✅✅
But I have a question for you bro
Ars you a virgin? 😏
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by uuzba(m): 10:44am On Dec 09, 2023
1Sharon:

They don't pay their workers well because they wouldn't be rich if they did that.

And why should rich people not disconnect from the poor? They don't want their mindset rubbing off on them.

So it is poor people's fault that they are poor?
Got it.
Thanks
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by spiceadole: 10:44am On Dec 09, 2023
Banbanna:
Omo, see the angle you're thrashing this matter from😊. Seems you've done this before or already doing it. Doesn't all these you're saying makes you a control freak?

You made a very good point sha. But the love and respect that you'd get from this is always a forced one because the moment that you begin to lack resources, her attitude towards you wouldn't be the same, it will likely beome hostile.

I'm a woman.
Not a man.
Just saying it as it is

1 Like

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by spiceadole: 10:45am On Dec 09, 2023
okerekingsley90:

This your comment bros grin grin grin

Not Bros..
Sis,rather
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by spiceadole: 10:45am On Dec 09, 2023
victorazyvictor:

Wisest man on this planet grin

Woman, actually
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by 1Sharon(f): 10:48am On Dec 09, 2023
uuzba:

So it is poor people's fault that they are poor?
Got it.
Thanks

Well, yes. Most times.
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by creativehubb: 10:48am On Dec 09, 2023
Nigerian ladies men have become smarter...the era of a man loving you, paying your bills, wooing you and marrying you without you having anything is almost over. That is why so many ladies in their forties no husband. Forget the conservatism, if you want a man, make money, impress the man, buy him gifts, support his business, times don change.
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by 1Sharon(f): 10:51am On Dec 09, 2023
creativehubb:
Nigerian ladies men have become smarter...the era of a man loving you, paying your bills, wooing you and marrying you without you having anything is almost over. That is why so many ladies in their forties no husband. Forget the conservatism, if you want a man, make money, impress the man, buy him gifts, support his business, times don change.

Times have changed, does that include feminism and women not being submissive?
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by creativehubb: 10:54am On Dec 09, 2023
1Sharon:

Times have changed, does that include feminism and women not being submissive?
I saw your picture, you be fine lady...but feminism don't work in Nigeria.

Am not saying ladies should or would be the bread winner, am saying impress your man too, if you like him enough...feminism is an idea of the foreign land, it's not in our ways, culture.
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by 1Sharon(f): 10:56am On Dec 09, 2023
creativehubb:

I saw your picture, you be fine lady...but feminism don't work in Nigeria.

Am not saying ladies should or would be the bread winner, am saying impress your man too, if you like him enough...

Why doesn't it work in Nigeria? African women need feminism, if you're saying timez have changed, don't complain about a non-submissive woman

1 Like

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by creativehubb: 10:58am On Dec 09, 2023
1Sharon:

Why doesn't it work in Nigeria? African women need feminism, if you're saying timez have changed, don't complain about a non-submissive woman
There is no competition between a man and woman.

Our system is patriarchy.
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by 1Sharon(f): 10:59am On Dec 09, 2023
creativehubb:

Our system is patriarchy.

I can see you only want to remain traditional in the parts that suit you.

1 Like

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by creativehubb: 11:02am On Dec 09, 2023
1Sharon:

I can see you only want to remain traditional in the parts that suit you.
As for me, I believe in freedom, but a married woman/a woman in a committed relationship should know her role and obligations without being told. No one is saying a woman should pay the house bills, all we are saying is appreciate Nigerian men, and be realistic.

A lot of ladies act like they are not in same country and don't know what economy is saying...I like to treat women nicely, wine and dine and all, but the woman should appreciate rather than become entitled... though I know not all women are like this, but it seems like all the good girls are indoors, and the bad ones are the ones outside... tarnishing the image of the righteous ladies...by righteous am not talking religion.

Are you one of the righteous ones Sharon smiley

1 Like

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Illegal1(m): 11:10am On Dec 09, 2023
stacyadams:

The greatest nairaland quote of all time came from the legendary "mosdii" "Nigerian girls are useless,all of them"
I go do the portrait hang for wall grin
omoh,......i swr

1 Like

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:40am On Dec 09, 2023
Tommydare:
I pray for you sha. I hope the prayer will work.

Direct it into your own life.

It should work better there.
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Salowise: 11:50am On Dec 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
So a wife/girlfriend should be paying her man monthly What kind of nonsense talk is that Between daddy freeze and Reno I don’t know who’s more foolish

Ladies shouldn’t settle down for broke poverty stricken men either undecided

If you’re a poor foolish broke man and you approach me, I would not only say capital No, I will also abuse you too. Nonsense!! lipsrsealed

Nobody wants to settle for less my dear!!
You seriously need help, you're a bitter soul.
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by tochez24(m): 12:44pm On Dec 09, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

But I have a question for you bro
Ars you a virgin? 😏

Haven't you heard🙄

Men and women are not the same thing and cannot be compared⚠️
They both offer different qualities to the home, that's why i don't argue with feminists(damaged women) who are always comparing themselves with men.

A man's value lies in his future,
*if he's healthy and can make babies.
*If he has the financial capabilities to Carter for a home.
*If he can protect his woman and children from all harms way.

Once a man can offer this three values, he's fit to begin a family of his own regardless of his PAST♂️

But with women, it's a different ball game🎯
A woman's value is in her PAST, we all know that a damaged woman can hardly make a good home and it's of no good to any man.

* A non virgin would likely cheat with her EX or some other man when given the opportunity.
* A non virgin would likely can't bond with one man(her husband), especially those with high body counts, this is already a known fact.
*A non virgin would likely be a torn on her husband's flesh due to past heart breaks and experiences. Etc
The points are endless⚠️

So back to your question my brother.... Are you a virgin?? NO i am not🚫

But that doesn't mean i will settle down with a damaged woman, i have been with so many ladies my brother and yes i have been played and cheated on, i have really given my best to non virgins(damaged women) untill i realized that i deserve better for myself and my children💯

I have raised my standards in ladies, and i will teach my sons too🙄

3 Likes

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 12:56pm On Dec 09, 2023
tochez24:

Haven't you heard🙄

Men and women are not the same thing and cannot be compared⚠️
They both offer different qualities to the home, that's why i don't argue with feminists(damaged women) who are always comparing themselves with men.

A man's value lies in his future,
*if he's healthy and can make babies.
*If he has the financial capabilities to Carter for a home.
*If he can protect his woman and children from all harms way.

Once a man can offer this three values, he's fit to begin a family of his own regardless of his PAST♂️

But with women, it's a different ball game🎯
A woman's value is in her PAST, we all know that a damaged woman can hardly make a good home and it's of no good to any man.

* A non virgin would likely cheat with her EX or some other man when given the opportunity.
* A non virgin would likely can't bond with one man(her husband), especially those with high body counts, this is already a known fact.
*A non virgin would likely be a torn on her husband's flesh due to past heart breaks and experiences. Etc
The points are endless⚠️

So back to your question my brother.... Are you a virgin?? NO i am not🚫

But that doesn't mean i will settle down with a damaged woman, i have been with so many ladies my brother and yes i have been played and cheated on, i have really given my best to non virgins(damaged women) untill i realized that i deserve better for myself and my children💯

I have raised my standards in ladies, and i will teach my sons too🙄
As t tbe bolded is what I want. No be this long epistle you typed. A respect your opinion. I only wanted you to give me a straight answer.
Omo the only thing I will advise you is to avoid women with numerous body counts. If a decent non virgin come, marry am. Others will marry the once you deflowered.
You can't eat your cake and still have it.
Such is life. Good luck
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by tochez24(m): 1:05pm On Dec 09, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

As t tbe bolded is what I want. No be this long epistle you typed. A respect your opinion. I only wanted you to give me a straight answer.
Omo the only thing I will advise you is to avoid women with numerous body counts. If a decent non virgin come, marry am. Others will marry the once you deflowered.
You can't eat your cake and still have it.
Such is life. Good luck

Lol... Life is not fair my brother and yes i will eat my cake and still have it by marrying a virgin girl♂️

Most women are damaged, yet they still raise their standard regardless!!!

But when it comes to men, all of you will begin reason him matter.

#NO virginity
#NO relationship/marriage⚠️

2 Likes

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by purples25(f): 1:13pm On Dec 09, 2023
Ever seen a man take a woman he didn't want? Exactly. Stop crying.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by traware(m): 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2023
creativehubb:

Our system is patriarchy

You are wrong.
Virtually every culture in Nigeria operates under a matriarchial system.
This thread is a clear example of such a system:
Man work and share dividends to others=matriarchy.
As opposed to,man work and use dividends on only himself=patriarchy.

1 Like

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by creativehubb: 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2023
traware:

You are wrong.
Virtually every culture in Nigeria operates under a matriarchial system.
This thread is a clear example of such a system:
Man work and share dividends to others=matriarchy.
As opposed to,man work and use dividends on only himself=patriarchy.
Please go to comedy section...or if you don't know the meaning of words, google is your friend.

patriarchy
/ˈpeɪtrɪɑːki/
noun
a system of society or government in which the father or eldest male is head of the family and descent is reckoned through the male line.
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Omalicious1: 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Stop marrying girls that are hungry - Daddy Freeze

Take a listen!!! Are his points valid?

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DhYNPJTLTI

Majority are valid. I'm not just cool with the monthly allowance thing....what I would rather advice guys is; Don't date mentally broke ladies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money / Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? / I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.