Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With (59574 Views)

Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them / Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Mrfeel: 10:47am On Dec 09, 2023
Majority of those names are made up names , the old man is chasing clout
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Firstcitizen: 10:47am On Dec 09, 2023
Just imagine what a grown man posted. Chai!

3 Likes

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Chuzoetoh(m): 10:48am On Dec 09, 2023
70 yr old man, chai get healed Papa
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by BitterTruth0001: 10:48am On Dec 09, 2023
Antoeni:
The Yoruba Man is Naturally Built This Way , Na Follow Come

Lol you think he’s yoruba ?
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by McLizbae: 10:49am On Dec 09, 2023
Na true!
GreatAchiever1:
Na today I don believe this statement that maturity doesn't come with age.
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by CJStarz: 10:50am On Dec 09, 2023
A shameless man
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by DoctorAyukebot(m): 10:51am On Dec 09, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, Anyone supporting the bombing of children and innocent women in Gaza is mad. Isreal is a terror to Palestinians. May our Lord Jesus continue to guide and protect the Palestinians against the evil of Israel sad

Even though you are born again Christian you have refused to stop smoking SK + Loud

2 Likes

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by DonroxyII: 10:52am On Dec 09, 2023
Jeon:
70s and still acting like this?. Some people will never get sense, even though it's free.

What a life!!
You sef get issues, Person sleep with such number of women & you think sense go dey ...

Nevertheless, It takes sense to maintain wealth & such harem of women thus ...

He get sense maybe misapplied but he Enjoyed himself !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by tollyboy5(m): 10:54am On Dec 09, 2023
olatade:
How was he able to remember all their names?
Transfer of owo obo sad

2 Likes

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Balablue64: 10:54am On Dec 09, 2023
Ever8090:
Why him no include their surname make we go confirm from them weda na true....?.

This guy just use style yab omokri like dis.
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Balablue64: 10:54am On Dec 09, 2023
Ever8090:
Why him no include their surname make we go confirm from them weda na true....?.

This guy just use style yab omokri.
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by firearcher: 10:57am On Dec 09, 2023
This guy just shamed the elderly
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by owolabi5: 10:58am On Dec 09, 2023
cool grin
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by tollyboy5(m): 10:58am On Dec 09, 2023
Mrfeel:
Majority of those names are made up names , the old man is chasing clout
He promised to publish a book along side their pictures grin grin grin grin.

Some people go don dey delete their pictures online now lol
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Omodua(m): 10:58am On Dec 09, 2023
talk2hb1:

Répétez cil vous plaît
Parle bien francais?

Bonjour Mon Ami!

1 Like

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by adeautos645(m): 10:59am On Dec 09, 2023
talk2hb1:

وانت مجنون
why madness matter brother u fir stay on d french side nah
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by jrusky(m): 11:00am On Dec 09, 2023
Rubbish!!!

So is that an achievement, and since you have slept with them has that make you to become Dangote, Bill Gate, Bezo

1 Like

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Mudpumperxx: 11:00am On Dec 09, 2023
This guy dey whine us or what? Even me no fit remember all the babes I get dealings with sef.
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by RepoMan007: 11:01am On Dec 09, 2023
His main business?
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Mummiesboy: 11:02am On Dec 09, 2023
Jeon:

Devi essere molto stupido
grin Vinito Una two crazyto wallahito
So one can be this foolish? Omokri come and see your master weh him drugs too don finish

1 Like

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by just2endowed: 11:03am On Dec 09, 2023
Jeon:
70s and still acting like this?. Some people will never get sense, even though it's free.

What a life!!

Guy need to be sued
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Sermwell(m): 11:03am On Dec 09, 2023
Dshocker:

Which proof?

Probably holding his wife, or a random girl he met abroad.

Nobody sleeps with such number of girls, and still have the accurate records, so he is lying.
Maybe you're not aware yet!! Nairaland only posted just one picture!! Go to Twitter and see over 20 pictures with him and other ladies!! Dey play!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by gtassure: 11:03am On Dec 09, 2023
pipnator00:
I saw this news on Instagram yesterday!
To be candid, this man suffers self esteem issues and needs IMMEDIATE help!
It's now obvious he hasn't moved on from the separation (divorce if it's the case) from his last partner.
(The news of that separation was all over the news that year) He needs serious help!

*** Just have to point this out there for us men...
Most times, we claim to have slept with these women but in actually truth, they bleeped us but wouldn't make it seem so just so they don't bruise our (men) fragile ego.
He goat doesn't know that every woman was just using him to scratch, thinking he was using them!
He was just a Love Machine! Lol!
Nobody is going to miss him, he is left and abandoned in the sea of forgetfulness!

1 Like

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Greenfusion: 11:05am On Dec 09, 2023
If this is real and true, No sense at that age, it's unfortunate.
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by greggng: 11:06am On Dec 09, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, Anyone supporting the bombing of children and innocent women in Gaza is mad. Isreal is a terror to Palestinians. May our Lord Jesus continue to guide and protect the Palestinians against the evil of Israel sad

You are not born again ...you are one of the amalekites...you will ve no peace on earth and in hell . No be who first call police the win case . The October 7 incident by hamas will.continue to make life more miserable to your fellow amalekites . Thank God for a country like usa ...otherwise your fellow amalekites would ve invaded and cause a second holocaust to the Israeli. Hamas said the oy condition for peace is the disappearance on earth every Israeli....you naive amalekites feel God will grant your impossible dream? All of you will not live to witness that dream come through . Untill you denounce terrorism no sane nation will come to your aid. All you calling for ceasefire are naive ...ceasefire to allow hamas get more help to fight for another day ...? Israel will continue to defend herself in whatever way deemed necessary . Gey ready to cry there...Amalekites hiding in Christian cloth
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Mrfeel: 11:06am On Dec 09, 2023
tollyboy5:

He promised to publish a book along side their pictures grin grin grin grin.

Some people go don dey delete their pictures online now lol
I see what he's doing on Facebook, copying names from different female Facebook accounts mixing them up to make up his list , so yes he might as well steal pictures from Facebook too , the only way I will believe the list is ,if he post pictures of himself with each of those ladies
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Solofresh2: 11:09am On Dec 09, 2023
sukkot:
cheesy
Anytime I think of the female child I just shake my head embarassed.Most of them are so loose that....if I had decided to sleep with these girls ,only God knows what would have become of my young self now
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by tollyboy5(m): 11:10am On Dec 09, 2023
Mrfeel:

I see what he's doing on Facebook, copying names from different female Facebook accounts mixing them up to make up his list , so yes he might as well steal pictures from Facebook too , the only way I will believe the list is ,if he post pictures of himself with each of those ladies
It seems you've seen your name or name of someone you trust on the list grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by judedwriter(m): 11:10am On Dec 09, 2023
What a shame undecided

Imagine an old man boasting of the numbers of girls he has slept with.

Aside the pleasure, what more does fornication give you??

So many destinies are ruined beyond recognition through it.
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by Mrfeel: 11:11am On Dec 09, 2023
Greenfusion:
If this is real and true, No sense at that age, it's unfortunate.
I think the old man in this picture is not really the one posting all these, I believe someone stole his pictures or hacked his account on Facebook to post all these, cause the list is fake made up names
Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by happney65: 11:11am On Dec 09, 2023
Francis Van lere.. grin grin grin grin. A complete randy old Man. Some of us have known him for years on FB so his behavior isn't new to us

He made the headlines when he married the woman in the picture. Have forgotten her name now.. The werey says his book is upcoming soon.

Yeye old Man

2 Likes

Re: Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With by happney65: 11:12am On Dec 09, 2023
Mrfeel:

I think the old man in this picture is not really the one posting all these, I believe someone stole his pictures or hacked his account on Facebook to post all these, cause the list is fake made up names

You don't know him that's why you're saying this. Try and go to his FB page and see things for yourself

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Colombian Woman Known As ‘the Beast’ Dies After ‘five Hours Of Drug-fuelled Sex / Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male / My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.