Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Anambra: Yoruba Community Celebrates Unity, Successes In Second Home - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra: Yoruba Community Celebrates Unity, Successes In Second Home (26122 Views)

BREAKING: “anambra”yoruba Community Celebrates Unity, Successes In Second Home / Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria / Compendium Of Pmb's Ongoing & Completed Projects & Policy Successes In S/E (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra: Yoruba Community Celebrates Unity, Successes In Second Home by Ayo25: 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2023
Your ancestors are mad even in their grave or wherever they are. Show me one single of my quote where mentioned anything south east and barrenness. Actually I dont give a Bleep about south east but show me one of my post where i mentioned anything south east. You must be very mad. Omo ale jatijati.
MrColdsweat:

But you claim SE is a barren land, that no business thrives there. You have now been shamed, then you shift the goalpost. Tell your parents and family to contribute shame and give to you.
Re: Anambra: Yoruba Community Celebrates Unity, Successes In Second Home by Ayo25: 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2023
Go and kill them and eat na. If you dont leave them in your land, what can you do to them?
Funkyswagzz:

We hate you and we leave in your land. Make that make sense to me
Re: Anambra: Yoruba Community Celebrates Unity, Successes In Second Home by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2023
Meaningless propaganda.
Re: Anambra: Yoruba Community Celebrates Unity, Successes In Second Home by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:25pm On Dec 09, 2023
Ayo25:
Go and kill them and eat na. If you dont leave them in your land, what can you do to them?

You've not convinced me yet.. what did u just say? I hardly understood what u wrote
Re: Anambra: Yoruba Community Celebrates Unity, Successes In Second Home by lawani: 2:27pm On Dec 09, 2023
Irony1:

Chai you people are born liars. So there were no igbos supporting APC? Or they were no Yorubas supporting LP? You people should admit that you have messed up with this bigotry, it doesn't remove anything from you, have shame for once.

There was rigging in every state but some say if not for rigging in Lagos, Igbos would decide the governor. No thread on any other state in the country where some people are saying the owners are not the owner. Not even Abuja. If Yoruba are dragging PH Jos, Kaduna or Onitsha like that, the owners will not like it. There is no need for such and Igbos in Lagos are not more by percentage than Yoruba in PH, Kaduna or Jos by investment, population or property. To mix everything up is not desirable at all, it would be a mess. Igbos have enough land to have more than half of Britain on their land since the population is there. Then focus on that and cooperate with others in other places. Any Igbo outside Igbo land is on his or her own ditto for Yoruba, Hausa and etc. There is population in Igbo land and if you open any business there you will sell. If you migrate out of the plaçe then Yoruba, Hausa, Chinese and etc will replace you and they will prosper. What then is the rationale behind going to another person's land in the 21st century to cause any kind of discussion or debate about ownership?. Even some middle eastern countries with majority foreigners still maintain their identity.
Re: Anambra: Yoruba Community Celebrates Unity, Successes In Second Home by Irony1: 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2023
lawani:

There was rigging in every state but some say if not for rigging in Lagos, Igbos would decide the governor. No thread on any other state in the country where some people are saying the owners are not the owner. Not even Abuja. If Yoruba are dragging PH Jos, Kaduna or Onitsha like that, the owners will not like it. There is no need for such and Igbos in Lagos are not more by percentage than Yoruba in PH, Kaduna or Jos by investment, population or property. To mix everything up is not desirable at all, it would be a mess. Igbos have enough land to have more than half grin grin grin of Britain on their land since the population is there. Then focus on that and cooperate with others in other places. Any Igbo outside Igbo land is on his or her own ditto for Yoruba, Hausa and etc. There is population in Igbo land and if you open any business there you will sell. If you migrate out of the plaçe then Yoruba, Hausa, Chinese and etc will replace you and they will prosper. What then is the rationale behind going to another person's land in the 21st century to cause any kind of discussion or debate about ownership?. Even some middle eastern countries with majority foreigners still maintain their identity.

Can you read the nonsense you just wrote "owners are being told they are not the owner"

grin grin grin grin let me burst your bubble it was you Yorubas that started the propaganda not even igbos. See give it a rest and just reflect on the shame you have caused yourselves with the rubbish display in rhe last elections.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra: Yoruba Community Celebrates Unity, Successes In Second Home by Putinofrussia: 2:33pm On Dec 09, 2023
TundeBricklayer:

He is the developer of Polo mall not the owner stop confusing yourself
lol
So there is no developer in the East again so they have to use a Yoruba man,abi?
He doesn't only own Polo Park,he has more malls all over Nigeria.
One thing you don't know again.
Yoruba man owns all the Shoprites in Nigeria including the ones in the North and SE. cheesy
Yorubas are just wired not to beat chests like some others are wont to do.
Re: Anambra: Yoruba Community Celebrates Unity, Successes In Second Home by warlordd(m): 2:33pm On Dec 09, 2023
ecolime:
Yorubas living in Igboland? shocked

This is cool and a beauty to watch.

Would love to visit Anambra and other SE states in my lifetime.
Yes, there are a lot of Yorubas living in Anambra. Tiling and pop works in most of the mansions and banks in Anambra are done by Yorubas because Igbo rich men believe that Yorubas know the work better than the Igbos. Same thing with tailoring, fashion and designing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra: Yoruba Community Celebrates Unity, Successes In Second Home by Henry22(m): 2:37pm On Dec 09, 2023
Kingozymandias:
Kafirs living with kafirs

Nothing new here 🙄

That bomb that killed your father for being a terrorist will soon kill you for being a terrorists sympathizer.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Yoruba Community Celebrates Unity, Successes In Second Home by 43Ronin: 2:38pm On Dec 09, 2023
the problem with many yoruba youths today is poverty mentality. Its poverty mentality that will make a hoard of youths say igbos don't sell land to outsiders. many yorubas are in leadership positions in SE civil service, but in yorubaland especially in lagos, tell me how many non-indegene principals we have in lagos state schools, none.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra: Yoruba Community Celebrates Unity, Successes In Second Home by Freethinker87: 2:40pm On Dec 09, 2023
Putinofrussia:
You are good hosts to them and they are good visitors or 'migrants' to you because they don't behave negatively or poke nose into your local politics negatively.

So, your definition of local politics is to hijack the ancestral heritage of indigenous Lagosians. Let me be very clear, since it seems Agbadorians are slow. In 100 years, the Igbos will continue fighting alongside true Lagosians to reclaim their state.

Destroy all the houses belonging to Igbos and we'll build them back up. We're not going anywhere. In fact, 100 Marcapolo buses carrying fresh Igbo youths arrived Lagos last night.
Re: Anambra: Yoruba Community Celebrates Unity, Successes In Second Home by CSTRR: 2:44pm On Dec 09, 2023
Re: Anambra: Yoruba Community Celebrates Unity, Successes In Second Home by lawani: 2:44pm On Dec 09, 2023
43Ronin:
the problem with many yoruba youths today is poverty mentality. Its poverty mentality that will make a hoard of youths say igbos don't sell land to outsiders. many yorubas are in leadership positions in SE civil service, but in yorubaland especially in lagos, tell me how many non-indegene principals we have in lagos state schools, none.

Yorubas who don't go to East are the ones saying what they don't know aided by Igbos who claim land in the East is more expensive than Ikoyi Lagos land. Most Igbos who say no Yoruba in the East are Lagos people or even people staying abroad. When there are no borders against migration there will be a thousand and one reasons why anybody can end up anywhere apart from the fact that the trades they specialize in are needed everywhere
Re: Anambra: Yoruba Community Celebrates Unity, Successes In Second Home by ppogba: 2:47pm On Dec 09, 2023
ezechi24:
Hope they wouldn't start harvesting the heads of our dead relatives ...because we Igbos don't condone evil o.

There is nothing to harvest since the relatives of the dead are cannibals themselves.

Hyena no dey chop remain.
Re: Anambra: Yoruba Community Celebrates Unity, Successes In Second Home by ppogba: 2:53pm On Dec 09, 2023
43Ronin:

Leave your enclave and come.and find.out the number of Igbos in the Lagos State civil service. It is not enough to be asking stupid questions and saying unverifiable things on Nairaland.

In one breath it is Yorubas do not travel. In another, it is Yorubas occupying top positions in Anambra.

Grow up and ask questions around.
Re: Anambra: Yoruba Community Celebrates Unity, Successes In Second Home by safetyInspector(m): 2:53pm On Dec 09, 2023
Who sold the drainage and canal way to them? How is Ibos disrespecting you and your culture?
3ple9iner:

Its because the Yorubas there don't claim right in illegality, the don't build on drainage nor on canal way, they respect there host and the culture of there hosts.
Re: Anambra: Yoruba Community Celebrates Unity, Successes In Second Home by Beuberry(f): 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2023
JASONjnr:
Just like South Africans who don't travel out, Yorubas don't believe in settling outside their lands or investing outside Lagos state.....

But they will be very quick to call out other regions for not accommodating them.... Simply because, there's noone selling Ewedu and Amala around for easy consumption.
weed
Re: Anambra: Yoruba Community Celebrates Unity, Successes In Second Home by Wizuman: 3:03pm On Dec 09, 2023
Isorait
Re: Anambra: Yoruba Community Celebrates Unity, Successes In Second Home by Alabaintprice(m): 3:05pm On Dec 09, 2023
All this bigotry and ethnicity starts and end on nairaland and twitter.

I really don't take anyone or anything from these places serious.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Yoruba Community Celebrates Unity, Successes In Second Home by ariesbull: 3:11pm On Dec 09, 2023
Tjra:

Our gals na our 1st choice anyday anytime.

However, variety is the spice of life. Na why we dey like mix our delicacies with Chioma, Ada, Ngozi, Nnenna & Ebele cheesy cool

We go for una juicy girls next. We no send girls from SS or North at all.
says who no dey stay for lagos

Average yoruba has obsession for non Yoruba girls
Re: Anambra: Yoruba Community Celebrates Unity, Successes In Second Home by Putinofrussia: 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2023
johnjose68:

Yorubas are very good at making wealth and very industrious indeed BUT NOT MAKING NOISE ABOUT IT
Yorubas do not only make wealth in Nigeria,they are the only Nigerians abroad with multibillion dollars/pounds businesses and still growing.
Yorubas are also the only Nigerians with businesses that have spanned over 100,90,80,70 years and still growing.
Our very good Igbo brothers do not have one business that is over 40 years.
You can see the difference when we talk about business acumen,sense and savviness.
Our Igbo brothers have taught Yorubas how to beat chest now.
I think it is good because it has shown that our brothers are trying but very,very much behind the Yorubas...lol.
Re: Anambra: Yoruba Community Celebrates Unity, Successes In Second Home by viodemus: 3:20pm On Dec 09, 2023
We shouldn't care.

Giving them red carpet, red carpet, this is the kind of timidity we are talking about. How many of them dey give igbos a hearing ear.

If hateful tribalist try suppress us to decimation, and things go haywire. The only SW that will live in infamy in an Igbo nation, is when we build the major highway from igbo delta to igbo Rivers and name it Victor Banjo Highway.
Re: Anambra: Yoruba Community Celebrates Unity, Successes In Second Home by Ayo25: 3:21pm On Dec 09, 2023
How convincing have you been? Muntula. Hateful bigot.
Funkyswagzz:

You've not convinced me yet.. what did u just say? I hardly understood what u wrote
Re: Anambra: Yoruba Community Celebrates Unity, Successes In Second Home by TundeBricklayer: 3:27pm On Dec 09, 2023
Putinofrussia:

lol
So there is no developer in the East again so they have to use a Yoruba man,abi?
He doesn't only own Polo Park,he has more malls all over Nigeria.
One thing you don't know again.
Yoruba man owns all the Shoprites in Nigeria including the ones in the North and SE. cheesy
Yorubas are just wired not to beat chests like some others are wont to do.
Ignorant mind check the owner of Polo mall Enugu

Re: Anambra: Yoruba Community Celebrates Unity, Successes In Second Home by Mombebe: 3:29pm On Dec 09, 2023
Olayinka779:
This is how it should be nationwide

So what went wrong then??
Re: Anambra: Yoruba Community Celebrates Unity, Successes In Second Home by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:30pm On Dec 09, 2023
Ayo25:
How convincing have you been? Muntula. Hateful bigot.

I gave u chance to express ur grievians and u blew it. Your problem not mine. Enjoy
Re: Anambra: Yoruba Community Celebrates Unity, Successes In Second Home by TundeBricklayer: 3:32pm On Dec 09, 2023
Putinofrussia:

Yorubas do not only make wealth in Nigeria,they are the only Nigerians abroad with multibillion dollars/pounds businesses and still growing.
Yorubas are also the only Nigerians with businesses that have spanned over 100,90,80,70 years and still growing.
Our very good Igbo brothers do not have one business that is over 40 years.
You can see the difference when we talk about business acumen,sense and savviness.
Our Igbo brothers have taught Yorubas how to beat chest now.
I think it is good because it has shown that our brothers are trying but very,very much behind the Yorubas...lol.
Stop displaying your ignorance on social media

Re: Anambra: Yoruba Community Celebrates Unity, Successes In Second Home by Putinofrussia: 3:32pm On Dec 09, 2023
ariesbull:
says who no dey stay for lagos

Average yoruba has obsession for non Yoruba girls
You are excitingly happy that the great and successful Yoruba people are marrying your dames.We have not even married up to one thousand and you are jumping up cheesy
I would be happy too if it was me.
Mind you,we marry our own curvy,beautiful dames in millions because of the intelligence and success genes in them.
All other tribes are by the way.
We like varieties.We are the tribe who has married whites more than any other because our guys and babes are the bomb!
Re: Anambra: Yoruba Community Celebrates Unity, Successes In Second Home by TundeBricklayer: 3:34pm On Dec 09, 2023
Putinofrussia:

You are excitingly happy that the great and successful Yoruba people are marrying your dames.
I would be happy too if it was me.
Mind you,we marry our own curvy,beautiful dames in millions because of the intelligence and success genes in them.
All other tribes are by the way.
We like varieties.We are the tribe who has married whites more than any other because our guys and babes are the bomb!
Stop displaying your ignorance

Re: Anambra: Yoruba Community Celebrates Unity, Successes In Second Home by Mombebe: 3:36pm On Dec 09, 2023
Tjra:

I've always known not all Igbos are not tribalists. It is just sad the few bad folks amongst them are making the rest of the world see all of them as intolerant.

Polygamy is frowned at in my religion else would have taken an Igbo chick as a 2nd wife.

I learnt their yellow girls have hairy chest and bushy but very juicy sweetpot. That turns me on cry

Stick to that dirty,smelly,over-bleached, stretch marks and fatty bumb bumb Agbo seller of a wife you have there.. you're too broke to take care of two women not to talk of an Igbo woman for that matter.
The economy is bad and your kinsman has unleashed hunger and suffering policy in the country and I don't think you can cope, before hunger and starvation go drag you enter ritual killing and organ harvesting, and you will blame on the devil.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Yoruba Community Celebrates Unity, Successes In Second Home by Putinofrussia: 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2023
TundeBricklayer:

Stop displaying your ignorance on social media
What is this one saying now?
I was talking about the savviness of Yorubas in business both in Nigeria and abroad and you posted Ikeja city mall.
Re: Anambra: Yoruba Community Celebrates Unity, Successes In Second Home by Mombebe: 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2023
Ayo25:
At least they concede it is their second home and are grateful for whatever success they have acheive over there, not like those who after being allowed to feed fat of the good of the land and prosper, would begin to claim 'no mansland'.

We didn't start the 'No man's land chant' it was one your king that stated and now Oba of Benin has also reinforced that notion,but you people are hateful, vindictive and can't handle the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

There Is Neither President Nor Acting President At The Moment- Lawyers / Ohanaeze Appoints Chukwuemeka Ezeife To Lead Delegation To Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial / Bandits Kill Two Young Men After Collecting N2m Ransom In Sokoto (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.