Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) (56190 Views)

Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men / Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? / Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by ozoono(m): 5:50am On Dec 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
Why recording and posting it online?? Is not as if he’s faithful either undecided. Nigerian Men are really childish undecided. The idiot even said he’s feeling like God undecided. Mumu!

You don’t give your girlfriend money, you don’t take her out on a romantic date, you nonsense men don’t even care about her well being and you want to experience faithfulness and true love undecided. You foolish men must be joking!!

I’ve said it, if I can’t get enough money, sex and true love from my man, I’ll look else where. No time!!

Shior!!
I pity the innocent dude that would or av already entered your trap. Painful is he may be seeing the red flag oh, but dat smelling stuff u av, won't let him use his head. It is a pity. Hope u won't start disturbing God or baba oyedepo in Shiloh when time comes knocking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by zedegit: 5:51am On Dec 12, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Lady tearfully begs her fiance for forgiveness after she went to camp in a hotel with another man.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8tSgIhZ3GI&t=1s

She doesn't know her right. That man should be in prison if she knows her rights.

For a start, she's not your wife. You have no right to monitor her movement or even put her on video.
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by zedegit: 5:53am On Dec 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
Why recording and posting it online?? Is not as if he’s faithful either undecided. Nigerian Men are really childish undecided. The idiot even said he’s feeling like God undecided. Mumu!

You don’t give your girlfriend money, you don’t take her out on a romantic date, you nonsense men don’t even care about her well being and you want to experience faithfulness and true love undecided. You foolish men must be joking!!

I’ve said it, if I can’t get enough money, sex and true love from my man, I’ll look else where. No time!!

Shior!!

See this coconut that wants somebody son to take her to UK so she can continue her holoshoing on international levels.
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Mobisson: 6:00am On Dec 12, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!
i pity your partner
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by walozanga(m): 6:07am On Dec 12, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!

Madam don't enter Ogun state with that mentality, before them go use your skull find that money.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:34am On Dec 12, 2023
Publicly shaming her is fvcked, he missed the chance to get an edge over that girl for life.

To each his/her own

###
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by imagrg(m): 6:39am On Dec 12, 2023
I for marry you if I know who you be.
Your talk is rich and instructive.
You are a good wife-material.
Get yourself a bottle of Irish Creame at my expense please. grin
Tynaclem1:

Why not just walk out of the relationship if you feel you're not getting what you want and save yourself the embarrassment of being caught cheating, called a LovePeddler and maybe exposed on social media thereby keeping your dignity as a woman?

You keep talking about what you MUST get from a man, you what are you contributing to his life? What do you have to offer? How are you an asset? To whom much is given much is expected

Your ideology about relationship make men out there see us as nothing but common sluts who can be used and tossed as long as a man can offer you money. It's wrong
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by imagrg(m): 6:43am On Dec 12, 2023
It's your like that make Nigerian men use and dump ladies like used toilet paper.
Jennyclay:

Shior!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Gandrova: 6:50am On Dec 12, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!
Hanty always use your sense before typing, it's key to self development.
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Gandrova: 6:51am On Dec 12, 2023
ozoono:

I pity the innocent dude that would or av already entered your trap. Painful is he may be seeing the red flag oh, but dat smelling stuff u av, won't let him use his head. It is a pity. Hope u won't start disturbing God or baba oyedepo in Shiloh when time comes knocking
Louder pls
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by VERDA: 6:52am On Dec 12, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!

If he does not do all that, and thats what matters to yo... why not just leave him??, Life no hard.
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Iykenuwa(m): 6:57am On Dec 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
Why recording and posting it online?? Is not as if my Dad is faithful either

Shior!!

O.los.ho done drop quote!
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Autobot05: 7:00am On Dec 12, 2023
Kingzjayzee:
I hear say she no dey do men. Na hear I hear oo 😁

Naso them Dey talk
But for back if them nor Dey do men them nor go see food chop or get money for data to come here and rant nonsense
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Dense1512v(m): 7:02am On Dec 12, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!
You said it all. My
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Autobot05: 7:04am On Dec 12, 2023
JoeEeL:

"She" is a man who has been employed by nairaland to make controversial statements that in turn generate quotes like yours to build more traffic to keep making nairaland rank higher in engagement on Google search engine optimisation.

That is why you see most of "her" comments are usually amongst the first 5 for easy visibility, hardly ever at the bottom of the first page, or on 2nd or 3rd page.

"She" is likely an alternate moniker of a mod.

Nigerians, make una wise up na. Na why una politicians like dey use una catch cruise.

I can believe you
She could still be a lady employed by them too
From the way some of the ladies here call on the yeye admins to ban someone and the admins do it very quickly is what make me believe you

1 Like

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by africanusvu(m): 7:10am On Dec 12, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!
, madam,we know u well,we are talking about women here not whores, maybe nest time we may talk about ur category
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by okwusdaddy: 7:29am On Dec 12, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!
Is that what relationship is all about.Money and sex?so If your husband falls sick for a year,you are going to cheat on him.
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by drmuri(m): 7:41am On Dec 12, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!
Another potential olosho spotted
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by bonnyhope: 7:41am On Dec 12, 2023
Zonefree:

Everyone here knows you're a broke wretched poor low budget farm tool with no shame !

I pity the men harvesting your rotten kpekus.

You don finish am grin
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Tynaclem1: 7:45am On Dec 12, 2023
imagrg:
I for marry you if I know who you be.
Your talk is rich and instructive.
You are a good wife-material.
Get yourself a bottle of Irish Creame at my expense please. grin

Lol thanks sir.

I just feel like most men you see out there are not really bad when it comes to relationship, they claim they're tough and hard on the outside and inside, they hate women, they can never trust them etc. but it's not really true. They have once loved before but were dealt a very bad hand by women who see them as nothing but "mugus".

Take this man for example, how do you expect him to ever trust a woman in this life again after investing his time and effort in the relationship probably for years only to get this in return( yes, men also have alot to lose too not just women).

May God help us all.
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by engrjacuzzi: 7:50am On Dec 12, 2023
Jennyclay:

The good thing about this your comment is that your frustrations tends towards your father, uncles and brithers in the category of Foolish Men.
Shior!!
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by PraiseHim4ever: 7:53am On Dec 12, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!

Ur energy will drop drastically when u clock 40 and still single or not in any relationship. Na then u go start to behave urself on nairaland
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Gentlesoul2021(m): 8:10am On Dec 12, 2023
The other girl no even send him. Lol
Truly cheating is for married couples not girlfriend and boyfriend. I'm very sure what pissed the other girl is that, they are just common boyfriend and girlfriend.... The guy suppose no video....
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by godofuck231: 8:10am On Dec 12, 2023
Never bring in a stray dog ! House rules , poor men kids are dangerous, they destroy Whatton use check their refuse bins , there's nothing to recycle there , total destruction
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Lighthome: 8:14am On Dec 12, 2023
Nigerians and champ and useless skits they are producing everyday, does not make sense again. It is very difficulty to differentiate true and false stories in Nigeria, all because people want to make money
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 8:18am On Dec 12, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Lady tearfully begs her fiance for forgiveness after she went to camp in a hotel with another man.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8tSgIhZ3GI&t=1s
The man should run ooo big red flag
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by narite: 8:21am On Dec 12, 2023
Tynaclem1:

Why not just walk out of the relationship if you feel you're not getting what you want and save yourself the embarrassment of being caught cheating, called a LovePeddler and maybe exposed on social media thereby keeping your dignity as a woman?

You keep talking about what you MUST get from a man, you what are you contributing to his life? What do you have to offer? How are you an asset? To whom much is given much is expected

Your ideology about relationship make men out there see us as nothing but common sluts who can be used and tossed as long as a man can offer you money. It's wrong
I love you mum.
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by oyewale0001(m): 8:25am On Dec 12, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!

I just pray 🙏🙏 no responsibility Man ever cross your path. You talk like a foolish woman. Because of online likes
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by narite: 8:29am On Dec 12, 2023
Ubdavis:
Maybe she went to log out.. but the thing com bk 🔥
There is no such thing as final log out, she go still log-in again. After some few months, Let the nigga call her and she will run over like a Dog 🐩:
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by obyikye(f): 8:51am On Dec 12, 2023
Hmmmmmm, senseless children. The guy is so immature, if the table were to be turned, would the lady also video him and send out??
Such a naive girl.
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Danabu(m): 9:13am On Dec 12, 2023
Jennyclay:

How many times have taken your man out on a date
??
Shior!!
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Areacleo: 9:27am On Dec 12, 2023
udemzyudex:

Chapter 4. Section 37 of the Nigerian constitution.
interprete it pls or just post it here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US / Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? / Plus Size Bride & Her Slim Husband At Their Traditional Marriage (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.