Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) (56067 Views)

Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men / Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? / Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by yommen: 8:16pm On Dec 11, 2023
Jennyclay:
Why recording and posting it online?? Is not as if he’s faithful either undecided. Nigerian Men are really childish undecided. The idiot even said he’s feeling like God undecided. Mumu!

You don’t give your girlfriend money, you don’t take her out on a romantic date, you nonsense men don’t even care about her well being and you want to experience faithfulness and true love undecided. You foolish men must be joking!!

I’ve said it, if I can’t get enough money, sex and true love from my man, I’ll look else where. No time!!

Shior!!

If so, why is the girl now begging him to accept her back? You just portray yourself as an olosho.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by LivingSage: 8:16pm On Dec 11, 2023
If you're not joking with this kind of mindset, please, I take God beg you don't marry a man who get anger issue.

Jennyclay:
Why recording and posting it online?? Is not as if he’s faithful either undecided. Nigerian Men are really childish undecided. The idiot even said he’s feeling like God undecided. Mumu!

You don’t give your girlfriend money, you don’t take her out on a romantic date, you nonsense men don’t even care about her well being and you want to experience faithfulness and true love undecided. You foolish men must be joking!!

I’ve said it, if I can’t get enough money, sex and true love from my man, I’ll look else where. No time!!

Shior!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by omooba969(m): 8:16pm On Dec 11, 2023
Beverlyjean:
Men don't forgive cheating...once u are caught, just move ...

Some of us do forgive and forget you know. smiley
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by stormborn28(m): 8:16pm On Dec 11, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Thank God you know
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Nackzy: 8:16pm On Dec 11, 2023
Stupid girl thunder fire her with her crocodile tears
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Daystar7: 8:17pm On Dec 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!

What amount is enough money and sex to you and for true love, no woman is capable of exhibiting true love as it is not in ur nature to do so. Every female specie only favors the strongest during mating ritual, this is so for every living specie including humans just as you've clearly stated that you'll walk out on a man that can't give you enough Money and sex which is not bad. In fact it's normal for you to say and do so but then where's the true love in this??

My advice to all young men is to marry and stay with one woman while chasing ur dreams, u can add other women when you've made it, if you come from a well to do family but if from the trenches it's better you don't come in contact with women at all and focus on yourself, perfect a craft and make money then and only should you consider being with a woman, secondly avoid masturbation, it's bad, I tell you the truth and nothing but the truth. It's bad for you both spiritually and physically don't be decieved.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by flokii: 8:17pm On Dec 11, 2023
Na who dem catch be thief.. most if not all women do it.

The guy should thank his stars that God exposed her before the wedding... If not he'll father like 5 kids that are not his from thie useless lady.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by lymelyte(m): 8:17pm On Dec 11, 2023
HenryTimes:
While the man go sleep with goat in the hotel. Cheating is for married people. Girlfriend/boyfriend no dey cheat, anytime she/he is with you, na that time she/he be your own.
well said..Big Facts#
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Orlu13: 8:17pm On Dec 11, 2023
I came here to read better comments only to come here and see comments of guys replying jennyclay abi wats her name.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by RUDEBOYY(m): 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2023
The should not have posted her video online...she is not his wife for God's sake
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by omooba969(m): 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2023
Looking4massage:
where be your location. Wetin you need now na better , correct and very brutal rape

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by spiSeyi: 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2023
The man is one of the few lucky guys for catching his fiancee red handed grin grin because most non-virgin Nigerian babes cheat till at least a day before their wedding night without the knowledge of their husband-to-be. Congrats to the guy else he would have grown up to raise bast*rds as kids undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by achimendy(m): 8:19pm On Dec 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!

Almajiri go find work........

1 Like

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by ud4u: 8:19pm On Dec 11, 2023
Infidelity from both sides is wrong
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by besayag: 8:19pm On Dec 11, 2023
They go say no evidence, e don dey now

1 Like

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Beverlyjean(f): 8:21pm On Dec 11, 2023
omooba969:

Some of us do forgive and forget you know. smiley

I don't think so...unless he never loved her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Mandate1: 8:21pm On Dec 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!
relying on a man for everything. You no dey work?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by AntiChristian: 8:21pm On Dec 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!

Shey na talk b ds?

1 Like

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Joshcoli(m): 8:22pm On Dec 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!

What can you bring to the table, this one say toto

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by MrJames007: 8:23pm On Dec 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!
How old are you

4 Likes

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Pzpropertylimit(m): 8:23pm On Dec 11, 2023
If she is my sister and u have not paid bride price on her , if u try this with her ,u will end in jail ! I swear !
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by GreatOchuks: 8:23pm On Dec 11, 2023
It's high time the Nigerian Federal Government name a Federal University after Mr Mosdii for his Golden statement here on Nairaland..

"Nigerian girls are useless, all of them"

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Crafteck1: 8:23pm On Dec 11, 2023
SweetBuns:
Hmmm
What she did was bad sha
Both of them have some talking and healing to do

One of them
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Ibkrichie(m): 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!

Only you want to get enough money, sex and true love from my man??
You want to kill the man?
As am seeing you na ur type no dey ever satisfied with what you have 😕

3 Likes

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by drsibz66(m): 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!

Olosho first dey your eye. You think life is fantasy. You can't get it all my friend that's the reality.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by ugodson(m): 8:25pm On Dec 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!

When i first read this, i knew it was a female. No insult o, but i put it to you, you have done worst. From your last statement it clearly shows YOU ARE A PURE ORIGINAL PROSTITUTE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by reyscrub(m): 8:26pm On Dec 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!

Not that I support what the guy did. Sincerely, a mature man will not start embarrassing his person because of any error. To err is man now. Even, I must be sincere that majority of men that caught their women cheating do more cheating than the lady or wife they caught. Should it be that it's other way round, like say it's their wife that caught them now, what would the innocent woman do? Of course nothing than to accept for fate and keep her patient abi.

But where I want to correct your article is that some women did it not because their husbands or fiance don't take them on date or buy them what they need but because they feel happy with it and derive pleasure in variety personality just like a man does ok.

Any lady or women or man or guy that cheat does that because he/she needs to please the body need at that time and not because such didn't love the partner, that's all.

Do everything possibly right for men or women, if the body needs pleasure/fun from variety, such will still play an hide and seek game ok.

The way guy feel and go any length for sex pleasure, so also naturally women does, but just because our society denies them freedom to put out their moral wishes into pleasant practise ok

No . matter any efforts put in place by wife to please her husband with all sorts of sex style and flavour, my guy will still look out for strange lollipop modjo to enter ok.

Pls guy, don't turn your wife or lady to an angel or robot who should not feel human again just because you have ringed her. Any error she committed, discipline her privately and let it ends there, as she has a lot of better things to offer you only if she is your supportive wife or girl friend sha.

Like me now, I coded my fun game when body needs variety, and ensure it never affect my happy home and lovely wife and with this, she can go any length to sacrifice herself for me if needs arises. Why her trust for me, it's because I'm a man enough who ensure no foreigners pass her boundary to my constituency.
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 8:27pm On Dec 11, 2023
Beverlyjean:
You're right, I can't forgive a cheating woman. Even if she invites the whole community to beg me I won't listen to anybody.

If she isn't feeling me I will prefer she break up with me.....Love is not a do or die thing.
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Tonytonex(m): 8:27pm On Dec 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!
it's like you are the one in that video shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by MrSly(m): 8:29pm On Dec 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!
You must be too useless to be attracting only the type of useless men you described above.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Mosba: 8:29pm On Dec 11, 2023
These holely people have been cursed with infidelity. Served her right

1 Like

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by sumex20(m): 8:29pm On Dec 11, 2023
Zonefree:

Everyone here knows you're a broke wretched poor low budget farm tool with no shame !

I pity the men harvesting your rotten kpekus.
Good one!….👍🏾The idiot in her frequent and ludicrous habit would be bashing and writing all sorts of invectives against men in this forum not bothering about the ensuing consequences.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? / Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today / What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.