Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) (56076 Views)

Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men / Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? / Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by snowwhyte607: 11:00pm On Dec 11, 2023
Jennyclay:
Why recording and posting it online?? Is not as if he’s faithful either undecided. Nigerian Men are really childish undecided. The idiot even said he’s feeling like God undecided. Mumu!

You don’t give your girlfriend money, you don’t take her out on a romantic date, you nonsense men don’t even care about her well being and you want to experience faithfulness and true love undecided. You foolish men must be joking!!
You're an imp! No pun intended

I’ve said it, if I can’t get enough money, sex and true love from my man, I’ll look else where. No time!!

Shior!!
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by dtrend(m): 11:01pm On Dec 11, 2023
Jennyclay:
Why recording and posting it online?? Is not as if he’s faithful either undecided. Nigerian Men are really childish undecided. The idiot even said he’s feeling like God undecided. Mumu!

You don’t give your girlfriend money, you don’t take her out on a romantic date, you nonsense men don’t even care about her well being and you want to experience faithfulness and true love undecided. You foolish men must be joking!!

I’ve said it, if I can’t get enough money, sex and true love from my man, I’ll look else where. No time!!

Shior!!

Sister abeg no kuku marry because to me it seems you'll still cheat even though he provides all of the above.

Just flex your life until you are called to the great beyond to be on the safe side.
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by LivingSage: 11:03pm On Dec 11, 2023
Wow.

But I don't still agree with you on the part where you said she's a he...

She's a lady, I know that for sure. This particular picture may not be hers, but I've once seen her picture here before with thesame moniker.

TheFacelessMan:

Don't be fooled that's a man. I really checked for the DP he stole. I recently removed the girl in the picture from my list because our chats werent so interesting. She's a West African. Burkina Faso/ Senegal or Ghana.

The "girl" you are all replying too is 95% likely a man

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by dtrend(m): 11:03pm On Dec 11, 2023
SweetBuns:
Hmmm
What she did was bad sha
Both of them have some talking and healing to do

So sad but true.
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by dtrend(m): 11:05pm On Dec 11, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

All these emotional weak men

You have evidence of her sleeping with a man in a hotel
Just walk out of her life like a real niggar instead of all this videoing of her to shame her like a sissy niggar

You are on point bro
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by dtrend(m): 11:06pm On Dec 11, 2023
Zonefree:

Everyone here knows you're a broke wretched poor low budget farm tool with no shame !

I pity the men harvesting your rotten kpekus.

Be calming down oooo
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by LivingSage: 11:17pm On Dec 11, 2023
I know o.yi.n22, she's not thesame person as Jennifer.

Jennifer is not 30, I've seen her pictures before she start this act of trolling men (she's acting I can bet).
She may not be thesame person on her dp but she's just as petite as the person, dark skinned.

I know zz.or/ro.zz/iya.ebe/icon.icr and other moniker of hers, she's not even 30 seriously.

Most of them are different from what they portray themselves as online, I'm saying this because I've met some.
Daniel7543:
I agree to what @theface.lessman said. I think that’s not @je.nneyclay real picture but I’m very sure she’s a woman. I joined this forum like 7 years ago nd I’m certain about it
@jenn.yclay is a yoruba evening newspaper. Her real moniker was @Oy.in22, that is where u get to see her real picture, her room look like she lives in an uncompleted building, her bed looks like bedbugs playing ground. I’m serious bro. Everybody from year 2017 till now knw Oyin.22. Most people knw jenny.clay is Oyin.22, u can search for Oyi.n22 on nairaland and see for urself but I think she deactivated that Oyi.n22 back then nd she open this Jennysand Abi clay.
There are other crazy evening newspapers back then called Zz.or and iyea.be.
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by ikanason(m): 11:28pm On Dec 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

I saw ur comment where u said, u want someone to take u to uk, and a brother has been checking if to make the bold step...

Shior!!
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Gamesmart: 12:04am On Dec 12, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!

And you get filmed and put online. grin
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by nosa2ekundayo: 12:13am On Dec 12, 2023
SweetBuns:
Hmmm
What she did was bad sha
Both of them have some talking and healing to do
@Sweet buns , Na so i try to heal with one oh.. Na so info come reach me the next month say the guy they tell people say when him de chop my babe sef ehn, Na my babe even dey use her hand plug am back anytime the thing draw komot! I still dey fight with that memory till date...never try to heal bro, better to leave..
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 12:18am On Dec 12, 2023
Areacleo:
sue who on what grounds? That he video you? When has videoing someone become an offense was she named? Abeg all yall defending her makes my skin crawl... The man no touch you and you sleep over night. She no get house?

Chapter 4. Section 37 of the Nigerian constitution.
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by ikanason(m): 12:32am On Dec 12, 2023
[quote author=snowwhyte607 post=127436978][/quote]

I saw ur comment where u said, u want someone to take u to uk, and a brother has been checking if to make the bold step...
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by peterboro: 12:45am On Dec 12, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!

Olosho... Be showing yourself everywhere.

SO YOU CAN NOT STAY AT HOME LIKE OTHER REASONABLE WOMEN?
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by tinktanker: 1:40am On Dec 12, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!
bad women must support bad thing. A cheat is a cheat irrespective of how much she is given. They will always want the guy that can give them more.
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Kingzjayzee: 2:08am On Dec 12, 2023
Zonefree:

Everyone here knows you're a broke wretched poor low budget farm tool with no shame !

chai, u really finished this lady. 😁 😁 cheesy
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Kingzjayzee: 2:10am On Dec 12, 2023
chiiraq802:
Nigerian girls are Useless. All of them.
jennyclay na their chairlady. 😁
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Kingzjayzee: 2:12am On Dec 12, 2023
Tynaclem1:

Why not just walk out of the relationship if you feel you're not getting what you want and save yourself the embarrassment of being caught cheating, called a LovePeddler and maybe exposed on social media thereby keeping your dignity as a woman?

You keep talking about what you MUST get from a man, you what are you contributing to his life? What do you have to offer? How are you an asset? To whom much is given much is expected

Your ideology about relationship make men out there see us as nothing but common sluts who can be used and tossed as long as a man can offer you money. It's wrong
you are too much. Sense plenty for your head jare.
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Kingzjayzee: 2:13am On Dec 12, 2023
Autobot05:

I feel sorry for any foolish man that decides to date you tbh
I hear say she no dey do men. Na hear I hear oo 😁
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Kingzjayzee: 2:16am On Dec 12, 2023
richiemcgold:
Why is she begging now? For what exactly?
Is she begging for forgiveness or for the guy to have her back?
neither of the above. She's begging the guy not to upload her sextape on xvideos. 😁
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Godsonkemz(m): 2:18am On Dec 12, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!

You have no moral ground to comment on this because you be bitter holosho
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by frankchina(m): 2:30am On Dec 12, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!

If you don't know what to say, keep quiet
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Caseless: 2:49am On Dec 12, 2023
If his sister cheats and she's recorded like this, would he be happy?

Yeye boy!
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Amumaigwe: 3:37am On Dec 12, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!

We already know that women keep looking everywhere desperately for money, sex and true love while hawking their overstretched vagina along.

What we don't understand is why pretend to be loyal in a committed relationship where they ain't getting all those and be cheating rather than breaking up to be with their type of man.

Why remember how unfulfilled you are after you are caught cheating?
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Amumaigwe: 3:41am On Dec 12, 2023
AfroBeatDiary:
The guy should also check himself, wetin go make him babe enter hotel go knack stranger?

Because most women want more of everything. No single man can satisfy all his woman's needs. Contentment and industry is what every woman needs to avoid such terrible embarrassment.
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Amumaigwe: 3:47am On Dec 12, 2023
FireUpNow:
Nigeria women just take preek like food and air. My advice to men once you have the number of kids you want with your woman or wife don't bother if she is cheating or not. They can never be trusted.

And you hope to live long with such a woman under same roof with you?
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Caseywilliams(m): 3:51am On Dec 12, 2023
[quote author=Jennyclay post=127423972]Why recording and posting it online?? Is not as if he’s faithful either undecided. Nigerian Men are really childish undecided. The idiot even said he’s feeling like God undecided. Mumu!

Shior!!

Even blessing c.e.o don go cry for anyhw for husband 4 shilo
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by TrainPark: 4:20am On Dec 12, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!
ashawo vibes grin grin
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Jlow2: 5:01am On Dec 12, 2023
Zonefree:

no mind am, blessing ceo of niaraland
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by DestinyNigga: 5:01am On Dec 12, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!

So u are even collecting dick from the so called "Men are scum" 😂😂😂 Big gbola for that matter 😂😂😂 You will come here and be forming Feminist. At night u go dey collect big gbola
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:05am On Dec 12, 2023
FAT LONG DICK AND LOTS OF MONEY ARE 2 THINGS WOMEN CAN'T WAIT TO TAKE RISKS FOR sad
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Farrason: 5:33am On Dec 12, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!

So God you have cleared the air... So even if I had it all when we got married, once there is a challenge and things tight small, u will walk away. Better I call it quite than marry you then.
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Rhassidy360: 5:46am On Dec 12, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!
hmmmm gangster moves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? / Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.