Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) (56188 Views)

Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men / Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? / Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 4:03pm On Dec 11, 2023
lipsrsealed
Any man who's willing to forgive his banny who cheat on him should be rest assured that he has dug more than half of his grave already..

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by LeeSmart: 4:46pm On Dec 11, 2023
Zonefree:

Everyone here knows you're a broke wretched poor low budget farm tool with no shame !
I pity the men harvesting your rotten kpekus.
U're a very wicked man, lol.

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by jimmychang: 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2023
HenryTimes:
While the man go sleep with goat in the hotel. Cheating is for married people. Girlfriend/boyfriend no dey cheat, anytime she/he is with you, na that time she/he be your own.

Stupidity raised to power of 2
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Beverlyjean(f): 5:48pm On Dec 11, 2023
Men don't forgive cheating...once u are caught, just move ...

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Blackbishop(m): 7:56pm On Dec 11, 2023
Jennyclay:
Why recording and posting it online?? Is not as if he’s faithful either undecided. Nigerian Men are really childish undecided. The idiot even said he’s feeling like God undecided. Mumu!

You don’t give your girlfriend money, you don’t take her out on a romantic date, you nonsense men don’t even care about her well being and you want to experience faithfulness and true love undecided. You foolish men must be joking!!

I’ve said it, if I can’t get enough money, sex and true love from my man, I’ll look else where. No time!!

Shior!!

Another wasted sperm.

Abeg if your present Husby happens to drive I can help with car repairs as a Mech

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by omooba969(m): 8:03pm On Dec 11, 2023
Lol 😂 the fiance should forgive her na, sheybi na just knack she no kill person. smiley

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Loci37: 8:05pm On Dec 11, 2023
Her cup is full, I hate cheating

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Donedeal1(m): 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2023
Never
If you try am
Premium regrets awaiting you,

Higher levels
Hook up.
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by stormborn28(m): 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2023
Jennyclay:
Why recording and posting it online?? Is not as if he’s faithful either undecided. Nigerian Men are really childish undecided. The idiot even said he’s feeling like God undecided. Mumu!

You don’t give your girlfriend money, you don’t take her out on a romantic date, you nonsense men don’t even care about her well being and you want to experience faithfulness and true love undecided. You foolish men must be joking!!

I’ve said it, if I can’t get enough money, sex and true love from my man, I’ll look else where. No time!!

Shior!!

You are not Normal. I will keep saying it

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Benwallt(m): 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2023
This tribe is everything absurd

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Olat4421: 8:07pm On Dec 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!
ave never seen a girl as idiot as dis girl In nairaland. Infact ur idiot is irritating. U do not even deserve to b reply because u lack just a common sense

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by phorget(m): 8:07pm On Dec 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!

So how many enough money,sex and true love have you given to your man? If you haven't given him enough then what stops him from looking elsewhere?🤷‍♂️

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by izubext007: 8:07pm On Dec 11, 2023
Relationship this days nawal

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 8:09pm On Dec 11, 2023
Nigeria women just take preek like food and air. My advice to men once you have the number of kids you want with your woman or wife don't bother if she is cheating or not. They can never be trusted.. Just let her know that you are aware of her cheating and she can go and get married to any other man of her choice and that if she decides to divorce let she bring her lawyer that you are ready to sign all legal papers. Infact she should move out of your house and go to the house of the man she is cheating with.

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 8:09pm On Dec 11, 2023
SweetBuns:
What she did was bad sha
Both of them have some talking and healing to do
Which talking to do. Kick her bitchy asss out for good. A hoe is always a hoe.
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Moneyboyz: 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2023
Crocodile tears.
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by iLegendd(m): 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2023
Even a SIMP won't forgive.

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Kingozymandias(m): 8:11pm On Dec 11, 2023
Kafir women are 99% prostitutes
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by gaspology(m): 8:11pm On Dec 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!
sorry

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by VULCAN(m): 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2023
No high value man will ask you for a second date.

You don't have enough upstairs to maintain conversation.

I have never seen you say anything that shows intellectual weight.

Your posts are always insipid.

The same statements year in year out.

Doubt if your IQ is up to 70

Jennyclay:

Shior!!

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by omooba969(m): 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

All these emotional weak men

You have evidence of her sleeping with a man in a hotel
Just walk out of her life like a real niggar instead of all this videoing of her to shame her like a sissy niggar

👍

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by eepeepook: 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2023
Nonsense news keeps Nairaland and cheap blogs afloat. Nairaland is a cheap blog. Make no mistake about it.
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by EBEk101(m): 8:13pm On Dec 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!

See person wey I see dey trek for Ajah, lekwa standard, enough money, sex and true love
See u after 30

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by callmevirus(m): 8:13pm On Dec 11, 2023
You people just killed Jennyclay's career

Never forgive a cheating hoe

Nothing concern me but E dey mind
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by TRAPLORD13: 8:13pm On Dec 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!
You shall continue looking elsewhere like a hooby

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by RPG2020(m): 8:13pm On Dec 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!

At 43 you are still looking else where the lord is your strength sister Jenny Glo cheesy grin angry

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by omooba969(m): 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!

Sister Jenny, heaven is the goal. grin
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by omooba969(m): 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Any man who willing to forgive his banny who cheat on him should be rest assured that he has dug more than half of his grave already..

Lol 😂
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by MrJames007: 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2023
The guy would be an idiot to forgive her.

If the guy dey also cheat, then both of them are stupit.
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by gaspology(m): 8:15pm On Dec 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!
sorry...na greed dey kpai una. You expect a young man to provide what your papa couldn't provide at even old age. Continue but look out for yahoo boys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US / Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? / Plus Size Bride & Her Slim Husband At Their Traditional Marriage (Photo)