Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,663 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Dilemma In Relationship Over Lies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dilemma In Relationship Over Lies (11112 Views)

I Need Advice, Is The Relationship Over? / If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? / The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dilemma In Relationship Over Lies by emmaodet: 7:53pm On Dec 12, 2023
LordAdam16:

Username checks out.

The uncle just collect him pink slip.

Let him wail abeg.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMLfnkobX-U

I dedicate this song to him.

-Lord

grin cheesy
Re: Dilemma In Relationship Over Lies by Sermwell(m): 7:56pm On Dec 12, 2023
Inyaky:
Most women that get married late are ambitious or career women, they believe that marriage will hinder their dreams.

Why always focusing on women, don't Nigerian men have anything reasonable to so or talk about apart from women. Men bleeps women, women are prostitute while the same men are saint.

.if men decided to stay away from sleeping around I'm sure we there will be more women as virgin.

Nigerian men I hope you all know that God expects both men and women to abstain from sexual immorality not only women as the society made you believe.
You just typed like a typical brainless Nigerian girls! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dilemma In Relationship Over Lies by Gerrard59(m): 8:04pm On Dec 12, 2023
jerryok:
It's as if this article is dedicated to me. When we were dating she told me she was 32. We married and the marriage lasted for just 18months. Not knowing she was 38 when she told me she was 32. Always fabricating lies about me to her friends, family, church members, my colleagues against me. This lady almost ruined my life. I Saw her dairy when she was still single with prayer points I must marry this year. Every year same prayer points. We were co worker and I am fully aware she was sleeping with so many married men. What she used on me I can't explain till this day. She didn't just sleep with married men, she also connect young teenagers with married men. Before we started dating, she tried connecting me with a small girl at work but I told her to stop what she is doing that she is is destroying other people marriage and she should not expect a happy marriage. I wonder why I still went ahead to marry such woman. My advice, 99% of women above 35 can not be wife material. They have useless themselves. They are the ones you will find in church.

She used juju on you o shocked

But how come the juju faded away? Abi you too get your own juju?
Re: Dilemma In Relationship Over Lies by winner37(m): 8:10pm On Dec 12, 2023
bonnyhope:

I hope you didn't offload them because of Xmas gift that you will buy

Lol .....guy ladies problem too much what their parents can't do for them they are expecting a man to do ...

But for now have given my self to Christ
Re: Dilemma In Relationship Over Lies by stormborn28(m): 9:19pm On Dec 12, 2023
Inyaky:
Most women that get married late are ambitious or career women, they believe that marriage will hinder their dreams.

Why always focusing on women, don't Nigerian men have anything reasonable to so or talk about apart from women. Men bleeps women, women are prostitute while the same men are saint.

.if men decided to stay away from sleeping around I'm sure we there will be more women as virgin.

Nigerian men I hope you all know that God expects both men and women to abstain from sexual immorality not only women as the society made you believe.

Your advice is good but if you observe what teenagers in secondary schools do willingly, you will understand they decay in the society.. They hate you advising them against their immortality

1 Like

Re: Dilemma In Relationship Over Lies by loswhite(m): 2:27am On Dec 13, 2023
EdoBoy90:
Dear guys,

Always ask questions about any lady's past. If she can't tell you, get it by yourself. Avoid any lady is who shouting privacy yet she wants to have access to yours; passwords of your whatsAPP, Facebook and other social platforms. Ladies can keep secrets. They always claim "Saints" whereas they aren't. Many ladies above 30 years who are not married, 95% are the caused of their problems. Don't pity any lady in relationship especially if you would like to settle down with her.

A situation where a lady told you that a man is her Uncle whereas the man wasn't her uncle. she has been with the man for more than 10 years as a 'side chic' whereas she couldn't get a guy or relationship for 2 years. The man is her sugar daddy. He only called her whenever he wants her. Ladies are heartless and wicked. Above 30 years, many ladies are just looking for an innocent guy to put their useless problems on his head.

In my opinion, avoid ladies who are above 30 years with multiple Exs. Just avoid them for your peace of mind please and future. The good ones are less than 3%
Them don serve you breakfast....lol. Why the hate on ladies over 30? So if you have a sister will you wish the same thing for her? Abi them break your sense follow your heart?
Re: Dilemma In Relationship Over Lies by Chetas81(m): 4:18am On Dec 13, 2023
THIS ARE THE RADARADA AND NONSENSE BEHAVIOUR THAT KEEP SINGLE MOTHER'S PILING UP EVERY SINGLE DAY, THEY DON'T KNOW WHEN TO STOP LIES IN RELATIONSHIP
Re: Dilemma In Relationship Over Lies by Chetas81(m): 4:23am On Dec 13, 2023
finallybusy:
Another anti-woman relationship thread on Nairaland.
THEM BECOME SINGLE MOTHER'S THROUGH SOMETHING SILLY shocked
Re: Dilemma In Relationship Over Lies by Chetas81(m): 4:44am On Dec 13, 2023
Ingriid:
Gosh! Another topic again to bash women!! For real, ain't you guys tired

Indeed, the black man has so much time .
SO MUCH TIME FOR NIGERIAN WOMEN SILLY MENTALITY, WHEN COMES TO RELATIONSHIP, SINGLE MOTHER'S WILL CONTINUE TO PILE UP, TILL THEIR SENSE FINALLY RESTORE πŸ‘½πŸ‘½
Re: Dilemma In Relationship Over Lies by Myer(m): 4:51am On Dec 13, 2023
EdoBoy90:
Dear guys,

Always ask questions about any lady's past. If she can't tell you, get it by yourself. Avoid any lady is who shouting privacy yet she wants to have access to yours; passwords of your whatsAPP, Facebook and other social platforms. Ladies can keep secrets. They always claim "Saints" whereas they aren't. Many ladies above 30 years who are not married, 95% are the caused of their problems. Don't pity any lady in relationship especially if you would like to settle down with her.

A situation where a lady told you that a man is her Uncle whereas the man wasn't her uncle. she has been with the man for more than 10 years as a 'side chic' whereas she couldn't get a guy or relationship for 2 years. The man is her sugar daddy. He only called her whenever he wants her. Ladies are heartless and wicked. Above 30 years, many ladies are just looking for an innocent guy to put their useless problems on his head.

In my opinion, avoid ladies who are above 30 years with multiple Exs. Just avoid them for your peace of mind please and future. The good ones are less than 3%
As important as her past is, what's more important is her present.
Virtually every one has a past they're not proud of and decisions they wish they regret. You probably do to.

What's important is has the person learnt their lesson and are they honest. Avoid every liar. A liar is capable of any other thing to keep protect their lies.

You've spoken well but my point is, there's always room for repentance. If she has repented from her past and she's honest with you, there's still a way there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, How Many Times Do You Have S*x In A Week..? / We Are Getting Old,why Don't You Men Want To Marry Us-female Soldiers Cry Out / A Question That Turned My Office Upside Down Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.