Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,062 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For (16755 Views)

Which Expenses Should The “Upkeep” Money/Allowance Cater For? / Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings / I Have A Baby On The Way That I Can't Cater For. I Want To Give Him/her For Adop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by Sirchiboy: 2:28pm On Dec 14, 2023
Evolutionism:

How e take concern yougrin
I want us to settle this matter on the wrestle ground
Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by Sirchiboy: 2:29pm On Dec 14, 2023
dietsono:

I am very sure that you are still not of age and your level of immaturity is alarmingly extreme.

Mtcheeeeeeew!
I want us to settle this matter on the wrestle ground
Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by bonnyhope: 2:30pm On Dec 14, 2023
Sirchiboy:
We keep blaming the government but our parents is the cause of 90% of the problems we face today.
As a man, you know you can't even feed three square a meal or pay your rents yet you still go ahead and get married.
Start giving birth to kids you can't cater for yet you keep blaming the government.
You are worse than the devil himself.

Motivational speakers have told them that they married without shi shi in their accounts during their time

10 Likes

Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by Rilwayne001: 2:30pm On Dec 14, 2023
Sirchiboy:
We keep blaming the government but our parents is the cause of 90% of the problems we face today.
As a man, you know you can't even feed three square a meal or pay your rents yet you still go ahead and get married.
Start giving birth to kids you can't cater for yet you keep blaming the government.

Mumu question
Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by zioniszion: 2:30pm On Dec 14, 2023
Life …. Some were millionaires but later government policies ( bad ones )
Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by CasNova: 2:31pm On Dec 14, 2023
It is a shame some get married because others are doing so.

Why put yourself in material and psychological turmoil just because you don't want to be left out?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by Sirchiboy: 2:31pm On Dec 14, 2023
Rilwayne001:

Mumu question
want us to settle this matter on the wrestle ground
Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by safarilove(m): 2:31pm On Dec 14, 2023
Life happens sha. A rich man today can be a poor man tomorrow.
Being married comes with its own full responsibility.
You can't be married without having a tangible job and you grow from there if you have a supportive wife.
Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by id4sho(m): 2:31pm On Dec 14, 2023
TimT:
Hausa people left the group chat 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Make you allow any daughter of eve convince you fess. Ur mind go dey
Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by kentokay71: 2:32pm On Dec 14, 2023
MY BROTHER MAY THE LORD BLESS YOU FOR THIS

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by Alphiegabe: 2:33pm On Dec 14, 2023
Things will get better when you are with ur half this mentality has ruined so many men

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by Way4orward: 2:33pm On Dec 14, 2023
Is out of ignorant.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by creativehubb: 2:35pm On Dec 14, 2023
Aboki and the almajiri crises.
Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 2:36pm On Dec 14, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Dem force u!
Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by Tommydare(m): 2:36pm On Dec 14, 2023
You are still naive. You think na everybody dey like that. Sometimes some people are capable but once they got married, things went south. And if things went south are they supposed to divorce their wives and disown their children?
Sometimes we can plan that this is how it's going to be but at the end, it might not be like how it was planned. Na who him cocoa grow, sabi plant. Na spectators sabi play ball pass. Until you marry sha.
Sirchiboy:

9 Likes

Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by spiSeyi: 2:40pm On Dec 14, 2023
If I no buy my first jet I no dey marry grin grin Dangote, Elon musk no get 2 heads nah

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by Damian911: 2:41pm On Dec 14, 2023
pocohantas:
You won't let them rest when they don't marry.
They still marry and you won't let them rest again.
They marry rich ancestors, wahala.
They build career before marriage, wahala.
They marry for papers, double wahala.

I hope people can see that world people must talk? Last last only you go bear the outcome of your decisions. Use your head. 🤝
I love your second to last sentence
"Only you go bear the outcome of your decision"

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by Father4all: 2:47pm On Dec 14, 2023
Because things changed after marriage
Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by Fiscus105(m): 2:49pm On Dec 14, 2023
blowjohn:
Why did u go to school knowing fully well that ur degree won't earn u a job?

I hope that answers ur question

Infact ,married is even far better than school for this discussion. For Marriage you will still reproduce urself.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by Fiscus105(m): 2:50pm On Dec 14, 2023
Sirchiboy:

Why having sex, knowing fully well that outcome would bring children?
Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by jaksmillioniar: 2:51pm On Dec 14, 2023
Sirchiboy:
guy marriage is a spirit dat bring breakthru and success in life. I know a guy dat hace noting but he pregnanted his girl and marry her in a small way . Now d guy don blow and is doing well
Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by nobilie: 2:53pm On Dec 14, 2023
Honestly, marriage should not be only for the comfortable. Its bringing forth children you cant take care of that is a problem. A man shd think better matured and ahead when having a woman. Both will keep each other company through sex, chat and care. They can decide not to have children early till they are more stable.
A man should be able to feed himself. When married, the couples should be able to take care of themselves. One of the ploblems in marriage (through changing) is that once a woman marries, her husband takes care of all finances. This over burdens the man making the marriage tough but in the case where the woman enters the marriage with the mindset of taking up some of the financial needs of the house, the family will enjoy.
People anticipate better tomorrow reason man must marry.
If you consider comfort before marriage, 80% of men will remain unmarried meaning we'll have and outburst of unmarried women which is even worst in effect to the society. My thought though.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by Emma1Oj(m): 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2023
TimT:
Yoluba pple left the group chart. They are common in this habit.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by MayowaTallguy: 2:57pm On Dec 14, 2023
Same reason why most people sell their properties and japa
E dey work fot some but most,it dey cause noise pollution for area.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by Kryzboy(m): 3:00pm On Dec 14, 2023
Okay o
Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by Saviola86: 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2023
All blames still boils down to the govt because it is their duty to make use of our taxes and natural resources to provide the necessary amenities and enabling environment for the masses to have sustainable income to progress and procreate

Procreation is a natural survival instincts of every living being be it humans, animals, insects or invertebrates. We’ve seen in some animal kingdoms they fight to death for mating rights just to pass on the lineage

You cannot absorb govt from the blames. Why are you a govt collecting taxes, stopping people from owning natural resources they find on their lands when you cannot make good use of the things you collect from them to better their lives?

In many countries, taxes are put in good use, in UAE the moment a citizen takes in, the govt is responsible for that child until the child becomes an adult even at that they still cater for the adults

You can blame citizens when govt has done their parts but citizens refuse to take advantage of it and stay poor.

In USA there are more rich people than poor people

The poor ones many atimes food, clothes etc isn’t their problem because an average American doesn’t go hungry. Their problem is drug abuse, inability to take advantage of govt provided stimulus etc

But in Nigeria nothing is provided, everything from taxes to natural resources are looted and the people left with nothing

If everyone decides to wait until things are better before they start procreation believe in next 100yrs Nigeria population will reduce drastically and we will face extinction because things will never improve

4 Likes

Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by idealtailor(m): 3:03pm On Dec 14, 2023
TimT:
Actually the Hausas can live within their means without blaming anybody. We know those who are desperate to live above their means by going into crime and blaming the govt for their woes cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by capricornlady: 3:05pm On Dec 14, 2023
They are the ones with almost 5 children. You will see husband, wife with 4 children in 1 bedroom

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 3:07pm On Dec 14, 2023
I dey.you idiot cool
TimT:
Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by Karleb(m): 3:09pm On Dec 14, 2023
Because they know God will provide. grin grin
Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by Mo6M: 3:10pm On Dec 14, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
samuelglobal:
Children blame parent
Parents blames government
Who this government go blame like this sef

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Discipline A Child Without Flogging Him Or Her? / Cynthia Osokogu Laid To Rest In Boji-Boji Owa, Delta / "Stop Congratulating Men For Taking Care Of Their Children " - Lady Argues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.