Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For (16766 Views)

Which Expenses Should The β€œUpkeep” Money/Allowance Cater For? / Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings / I Have A Baby On The Way That I Can't Cater For. I Want To Give Him/her For Adop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by Mhizzard(m): 3:11pm On Dec 14, 2023
samuelglobal:
Children blame parent
Parents blames government
Who this government go blame like this sef
what bring would bring their blames,are they not the one having the best enjoyment that suppose to generally
Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by ednut1(m): 3:12pm On Dec 14, 2023
Some people believe marriage brings financial breakthrough. Poor people that have more than 2 kids need to be sterilized and the children taken away from them. Bunch of irresponsible idiots. Even if you have money you can still go broke one day so have a reasonable amount of children. You are not into farming like our ancestors but you don born 4 to 5. Haba

6 Likes

Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by Jozilinn: 3:13pm On Dec 14, 2023
True naso some useless stingy and worthless men dey Dem no just value the woman but the woman but ready to give am belle, without caring for the other children, Let God help us with sensible men this days who are ready to be fathers not he goats who are ready to climb and go. Even the marriage sef na scam no matter anything you do, it's terms you are looking for favour from the husband and he doesn't have just talking from my cousin sister experience Sha 😱😱

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by Nwaokunkpara: 3:13pm On Dec 14, 2023
samuelglobal:
Children blame parent

Past government and past government blames the previous government πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by galantjoe(m): 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2023
The OP post is not fair to those people that have business challenges or job termination the moment they get married. Secondly, getting married is a divine mandate upon man to multiply and subdue the earth. Thirdly, getting married and having kids are good omen that will bring to biological equilibrium. Fourthly the main characteristics of living organisms is reproduction. So it is not out of place to marry and to have kids. those kids would bring continuity of life, fortunes and wealth to society in general and their parents in particular.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by komzy589(m): 3:20pm On Dec 14, 2023
jaksmillioniar:
guy marriage is a spirit dat bring breakthru and success in life. I know a guy dat hace noting but he pregnanted his girl and marry her in a small way . Now d guy don blow and is doing well
Na dem be this. Creating poverty with useless thoughts.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by eepeepook: 3:26pm On Dec 14, 2023
Ignorance is the cause. The younger ones who should be wiser allow themselves fall into the trap, thus prolonging hardship for everyone involved.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by MimiSheWrote(f): 3:26pm On Dec 14, 2023
Marriage is not actually compulsory.

The reason most humans throughout history traditionally see marriage as a necessity is simply psychological and basic instinct, it's one of the traits we evolved along the way to encourage reproduction and ensure the continuation of our specie.

Did you know that many other mammals out there also practice "marriage" ?? (They may not walk down the isle holding their father hand in the traditional human sense) But they sure understand the assignment.

With all that being said.

DO YOU REALLY "NEED" TO GET MARRIED?

Well... marriage can be a beautiful,wonderful and fulfilling experience with many advantages(and also disadvantages) for many people, but it is not right for everyone.
Individuals should think with clear head, bypass any basic instinct, any traditional-cultural pressure... other people's opinion. consider your own need and circumstances fully well before deciding marriage is right for you.

"Your LIFE is yours to live" (read that again)

7 Likes

Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by africandollar: 3:27pm On Dec 14, 2023
Nothing wrong in getting married while you’re still struggling as long as you choose not to start having kids until you’ve been able to set yourself up to an extent.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by Postinor: 3:28pm On Dec 14, 2023
pocohantas:
You won't let them rest when they don't marry.
They still marry and you won't let them rest again.
They marry rich ancestors, wahala.
They build career before marriage, wahala.
They marry for papers, double wahala.

I hope people can see that world people must talk? Last last only you go bear the outcome of your decisions. Use your head. 🀝
you can also give me some pussy for some free cash,you in

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by kunyeo(m): 3:29pm On Dec 14, 2023
Ask the motivational speakers!

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by kunyeo(m): 3:30pm On Dec 14, 2023
IPDGP:

This is not an English class, we all understand the writer point very well, he is only talking on how to take care of the children not other marital problems.
Over sabi dey do u

Not hard to know those that used to miss their English classes when in school!
Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by ViceGovernor: 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2023
I swear to Christ almighty I will never understand what pushes a man to marry a lady knowing fully well na suffer dey wait for front.
When ah no kraze πŸ˜’

God bless my parents for the mentality they raised us with πŸ™

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by Emmanuel30a: 3:37pm On Dec 14, 2023
JibolaAyo:
Na societal pressure and demands dey course am.
Na cause...No be course... You wants to be mention sexual intercourse...
Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by emmaodet: 3:38pm On Dec 14, 2023
Sirchiboy:
We keep blaming the government but our parents is the cause of 90% of the problems we face today.
As a man, you know you can't even feed three square a meal or pay your rents yet you still go ahead and get married.
Start giving birth to kids you can't cater for yet you keep blaming the government.
You are worse than the devil himself.

Exactly bro.
The major factor of poverty is self induced poverty.
Even if you are poor, sticking to just 1 kid while you and your wife hustle will go along way in alleviating poverty.
Personal induced poverty is 60% why people are poor and government policies takes the remaining 40%.
I have family members am paying their kids school fees why they hardly do anything for the kids.
One has been staying with us since her JSS 1 up till now that she is about to enter nursing school.
Her dad knows nothing about her feeding, clothing or surviving till now and when it is time for her to marry, he will now put on a useless agbada claiming bride's father.
Father that knows virtually nothing how his daughter survived.
He still has 2 that they don't even know what the future owes them because I doubt those ones will go to tertiary university.
Poverty is bad and kills the dream of kids.
It causes low self esteem and many other things.
People should plan before taking critical actions and not just born like dogs and goats and wish the society will train the kids for them. Time has changed

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by Emmanuel30a: 3:39pm On Dec 14, 2023
KingKO22:
Birth control should be considered in this contemporaneous era

Single mothers are not left out as well. Imagine having 10 children for 5 different fathers and you want the father to be responsible for those step children ?

Marriage is not a taboo for a poor man but having too many children when things is not getting better is a sin as God is not against pregnancy control but detest abortion.

Anyway, i think the mentality is changing rapidly
Were...
Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by kunle75(m): 3:39pm On Dec 14, 2023
Sirchiboy:
We keep blaming the government but our parents is the cause of 90% of the problems we face today.
As a man, you know you can't even feed three square a meal or pay your rents yet you still go ahead and get married.
Start giving birth to kids you can't cater for yet you keep blaming the government.
You are worse than the devil himself.

Most get married to escape promiscuity, thats one reason but there several others too
Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by Quebec91(m): 3:41pm On Dec 14, 2023
cheesy
brain54:
E go better...

Naim cos am!
Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by Quebec91(m): 3:41pm On Dec 14, 2023
cheesy almajiri dem
TimT:
Hausa people left the group chat 🀣🀣🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by Emmanuel30a: 3:41pm On Dec 14, 2023
dietsono:

I am very sure that you are still not of age and your level of immaturity is alarmingly extreme.

Mtcheeeeeeew!
How...? Are you a parent...?...

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by Chetas81(m): 3:42pm On Dec 14, 2023
BLACK AFRICAN CULTURE, POOR ORIENTATION POOR MENTALITY, BLACK AFRICANS DID NOT CHOOSE BETTER LIFE FROM HEAVEN, THAT IS WHY EVERYTHING SCATTER LIKE THIS WAY
Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by Quebec91(m): 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2023
cheesy
samuelglobal:
Children blame parent

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by Quebec91(m): 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2023
cheesy
blowjohn:
Why did u go to school knowing fully well that ur degree won't earn u a job?

I hope that answers ur question

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by ViceGovernor: 3:44pm On Dec 14, 2023
samuelglobal:
Children blame parent
Government blame previous government πŸ˜’
And the cycle continues

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by Quebec91(m): 3:44pm On Dec 14, 2023
cheesy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
prodigyy:
I know of someone that married because her husband is an errand boy to a politician. Presently they're no longer in power, hunger dun finish her and husband
Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by purejustice36: 3:46pm On Dec 14, 2023
According to my Yoruba Married Neigbour, in his words

β€œTo marry born children no hard, na you wan be responsible father” grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by Quebec91(m): 3:46pm On Dec 14, 2023
cheesy
id4sho:

Die this talk, this daughters of eve will tell you I will support you. If you hear this '' run for your life ''

Flee oOoOO, you will die because of poverty
Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by jaksmillioniar: 3:46pm On Dec 14, 2023
komzy589:

Na dem be this. Creating poverty with useless thoughts.
smile is d truth
Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by Kazeem47(m): 3:47pm On Dec 14, 2023
TimT:
Hausa people left the group chat 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Boss,not only Hausa but the whole country,Hausa only have the majority.There are girls/ women in the South and Southwest who have many children from different father's,with some not even knowing the father of their child or children.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by Dreamhighnow(m): 3:50pm On Dec 14, 2023
People and busy body. Some question are very funny. Either you like it or not. Everyone decide what is the best for them and you will always see such. It eventually work for some and some it doesn't
Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by stormborn28(m): 3:55pm On Dec 14, 2023
prodigyy:
I know of someone that married because her husband is an errand boy to a politician. Presently they're no longer in power, hunger dun finish her and husband

Imagine..no planning while the power last

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

=N=5,000 Weekly Charitable Gifts / Why Do Siblings Become Less Friendly When They Grow? / "Stop Congratulating Men For Taking Care Of Their Children " - Lady Argues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.