Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" (38177 Views)

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) / I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Fuckyoumod: 11:14am On Dec 14, 2023
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by BloomingDale(f): 11:14am On Dec 14, 2023
rawfacts2023:
Feminism is not from God.

God does not want man to oppress woman, but that doesn't mean He created them 'equally'.

Feminism is from the pit of hell.

A woman can never come out from a man. Don’t let your fake Bible written by misogynists deceive you. Without the female plant all forms of life cease to exist.

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by BscHolder: 11:14am On Dec 14, 2023
jaksmillioniar:
Dangotesmummy biglittlelois sisisioge ahnie fountainofyouth cococandy other feminist men dont hate women d problem is dat when we try to correct some wrong u do u begin to attack us as feminist we all need each oda.man can not do without woman woman too can not do withoutan
your list wouldn't have beem complete if you didnt include that frustrated depressed old hag called Fountainofyouth.
Evening newspaper

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Qatar2022: 11:15am On Dec 14, 2023
Anny69:
undecided Foolish woman.
She's lucky she realised her mistake on time

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by crystalmoon(m): 11:15am On Dec 14, 2023
Na mumu go believe this trash
I repeat no woman can regret being a feminist
Oyibo dey catch cruise
Mumus will start commenting on how feminism is doing this and that to women

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:16am On Dec 14, 2023
The roaches are coming just wait and see grin.esp that 44 year old wey don turn story teller here. grin

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by olisaEze(m): 11:18am On Dec 14, 2023
Kikikiki grin

So God carved you from two different ribs abi na the rib of Siamese twins u from break comot?? First she didn't want to be traditional, now she doesn't want to be a feminist again! Na wa, not even women know what they want. grin
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by oguns222: 11:18am On Dec 14, 2023
Anny69:
😅Okay, so why are you crying?

Just reminding you, dear lessbisn
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by godofuck231: 11:19am On Dec 14, 2023
Get her a cucumber , dildoe or xes machine , put a ring on it , slowpoke!

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by BloomingDale(f): 11:20am On Dec 14, 2023
WriterX:
We are simply not created to live life alone, know this and know peace, the problem is we think human love will complete us, human love will only compensate us, it's imperfect in its most natural and pure state, It's God's love that truly completes us.

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by jaxxy(m): 11:20am On Dec 14, 2023
feminism had several definitions and no particular definition at same time because it was hijacked by people with an agenda.

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by kutashi: 11:21am On Dec 14, 2023
10mobile:
Feminists and redpillers are failures who hide under the cloak of inter-gender war. Meanwhile, I thought Linda Ikeji was a feminist.

Why 'speaking in tongue' to describe them?
Just call them 'Werey tutu'!
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by adecz: 11:23am On Dec 14, 2023
You can't eat your cake and have it

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by pocohantas(f): 11:24am On Dec 14, 2023
Dshocker
No matter how successful a woman becomes, as she grows older without a child, should won't definitely regret her actions.

I smile when ever i hear women say marriage is not a necessity. Pocohantas will not like this

I think you and your kind just choose to be si**y. If I ask you to bring one comment where I trivialised marriage, you would retract as usual. Pocohantas won't like what? Have I ever told any woman not to marry or cook for her man?

Keep my username out of your fingers. It is 2024, I don't have time for your nonsense. Na report and ban go end am.

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Jeon(f): 11:25am On Dec 14, 2023
lordnkem000:

Those days are gone my friend. I rented a nice selfcon for her, started a food biz for her and my baby is older now. That was wen I had nothing and needed help, besides, I take care of my duties now so am not angry with you
Lie small.
Your dead child that passed away in 3months is now older.

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by omojeesu(m): 11:25am On Dec 14, 2023
Dottore:
The bitter truth is that 99.9 percent of feminism campaigns are lip service. You don't know the secret tears of an unmarried single lady who is above 30; they pass through a lot of emotional pains that they don't want people to notice.
It's easier for a man in his 50s to marry and remarry a lady half his age than for a lady in her 30s to marry even once let alone to a man few years older than her.
A 40 year old unmarried man is already calling a 35 year old lady an evening newspaper.

The influence of Western culture is not helping matters in promoting monogamy, equal rights and feminism. African ladies imbibed this culture all to their detriment and some simps are giving them a nod.
Monogamy and equal rights are neither biblical nor African culture.
Monogamy is counter productive, it's unnatural and is the major reason of failure in today's marriage, it's tormenting women more than men while at the same time promoting infidelity in marriage

Monogamy is counterproductive to who in particular?

Monogamy is Biblical specially for authentic believers in Christ.
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Machinegun91(m): 11:25am On Dec 14, 2023
She's a foolish Nigerian girl
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by lexy2014: 11:26am On Dec 14, 2023
Jeon:

And what's the difference between she and your girlfriend that wasn't feminist that you left with a 3months baby to die in hungry /some medical complications?and making her parents to pushed her away from going against them .

Men like make women to turned that way.

but you said that the ex he left has a baby. how is that the same with the lady crying?

with these details you gave, are you the ex that he left?
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by donwily(m): 11:26am On Dec 14, 2023
Thank God I don't have a female child.
Confused Gender!!!

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by lexy2014: 11:28am On Dec 14, 2023
BloomingDale:

A woman can never come out from a man. Don’t let your fake Bible written by misogynists deceive you. Without the female plant all forms of life cease to exist.

but is it not the sperm that came out of the man that created the woman?

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by XAUBulls: 11:30am On Dec 14, 2023
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:30am On Dec 14, 2023
I'm not quite sure what the relevance of "feminism" is to this woman's failures in life. Being a feminist or not doesn't determine whether you'll have a fruitful, happy marriage. Plenty of submissive housewives live in hellish domestic circumstances, married to absolute monsters who they wish would die. Having a partner you're compatible with seems a lot more important. Stories like this are periodically whipped up to massage the very fragile egos of very insecure men who can't handle the reality that the world has evolved and women are a lot more empowered to choose the future they want. If you want to be a housewife who has 6 children and spend all day cooking and cleaning, that's fine. If pursuit of career fulfilment is what makes you happy, that's fine too. There is happiness and misery both ways.

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by 12345baba(m): 11:31am On Dec 14, 2023
Chimamanda ur disciples are ditching u
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by nedekid: 11:34am On Dec 14, 2023
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by BloomingDale(f): 11:35am On Dec 14, 2023
lexy2014:

but is not the sperm that came out of the man that created the woman?

How can a sperm create a woman? Do you know applying slight electricity to the woman’s egg can perform the same function? Have you heard of parthenogenesis? Have you heard of virgin births?

Moreover the child inherits more of the mothers DNA, from the mitochondrial DNA(powerhouse of the cell) to others.
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Fuckyoumod: 11:36am On Dec 14, 2023
honour7:
To me I think the husband was selfish, yes he wanted a quiet life but the wife wanted to achieve more, he would have loosened the rope a little allow her have a career and all that. Let them be on same page concerning issues, every one has a vision, a partner being to sole provider who can provide should not stop others from achieving their vision.
what Spits!

While she is blaming herself and feminism for abandoning her marriage for a stupid life. While she is regretting every decision she made in the past by despising her husband each time he asked for food. As in ordinary food, just to cook for her husband.

And you a stupid Nigerian is here blaming her innocent ex husband. I spit on you....

Are Nigerians this daft and empty? Guess, no wonder they have empty and daft leaders.

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by pocohantas(f): 11:38am On Dec 14, 2023
Obi1kenobi:
I'm not quite sure what the relevance of "feminism" is to this woman's failures in life. Being a feminist or not doesn't determine whether you'll have a fruitful, happy marriage. Plenty of submissive housewives live in hellish domestic circumstances, married to absolute monsters who they wish would die. Having a partner you're compatible with seems a lot more important. Stories like this are periodically whipped up to massage the very fragile egos of very insecure men who can't handle the reality that the world has evolved and women are a lot more empowered to choose the future they want. If you want to be a housewife who has 6 children and spend all day cooking and cleaning, that's fine. If pursuit of career fulfilment is what makes you happy, that's fine too. There is happiness and misery both ways.

I read the story and failed to see how feminism made her not to cook and tend to her husband of 8years. She willfully married him and moved to a small town where she couldn't thrive careerwise. They could have moved to a city and have a balance of both worlds, but obviously that wasn't an option. So they divorce and 8yrs later she blames feminism and people who deliberately choose not to read are here to w**k to it.

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by SayNo2SmallPrik: 11:39am On Dec 14, 2023
Relax you be strong woman na. Why you dey worry grin

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by lordnkem000(m): 11:39am On Dec 14, 2023
Jeon:

Lie small.
Your dead child that passed away in 3months is now older.
Trust me my child isn't dead, nothing to lie.. dead matter na cruise I tell u my friend. Mother and baby are doing fine, though I'll tell u am no longer interested in marrying her Sha, because of their traditions
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by BloomingDale(f): 11:40am On Dec 14, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
what Spits!

While she is blaming herself and feminism for abandoning her marriage for a stupid life. While she is regretting every decision she made in the past by despising her husband each time he asked for food. As in ordinary food, just to cook for her husband.

And you a stupid Nigerian is here blaming her innocent ex husband. I spit on you....

Are Nigerians this daft and empty? Guess, no wonder they have empty and daft leaders.

The husband should go and get a cook.

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by SayNo2SmallPrik: 11:42am On Dec 14, 2023
Anny69:
undecided Foolish woman.
Foolish woman.

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by SayNo2SmallPrik: 11:42am On Dec 14, 2023
BloomingDale:

The husband should go and get a cook.
Una type sabi cook pass. Na online we dey 🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) / How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting / 7 Major Causes Of Break-ups Of Today’s Relationships