Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" (38179 Views)

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) / I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Kobojunkie: 7:37pm On Dec 14, 2023
rawfacts2023:
Feminism is not from God. God does not want man to oppress woman, but that doesn't mean He created them 'equally'. Feminism is from the pit of hell.
Stop dragging God in the mud with you! undecided
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Kobojunkie: 7:38pm On Dec 14, 2023
tuoyoojo:
God when say its not go for man to be alone and created eve knew what we don't know
Men need women as much asp women need men
Stop dragging God's mention into this. The only man that was ever alone on this planet was Adam and God made a clone of Adam to be his companion. undecided

The same God gave His everlasting blessings to all those who would choose to live as Eunuchs for the sake of His Kingdom. Stop speaking in ignorance abeg! undecided
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Kobojunkie: 7:40pm On Dec 14, 2023
honour7:
To me I think the husband was selfish, yes he wanted a quiet life but the wife wanted to achieve more, he would have loosened the rope a little allow her have a career and all that. Let them be on same page concerning issues, every one has a vision, a partner being to sole provider who can provide should not stop others from achieving their vision.
She was even married? Yet she blames feminism for her divorce and people dey dey take her seriously? Na wa oo! undecided
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Spandau: 7:42pm On Dec 14, 2023
Fira09:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ASWXA-datA?si=zZ06olVVAISaToQz

LIB

They never take responsibility for their actions. She's blaming an ideology.
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Kobojunkie: 7:42pm On Dec 14, 2023
WriterX:
We are simply not created to live life alone, know this and know peace, the problem is we think human love will complete us, human love will only compensate us, it's imperfect in its most natural and pure state, It's God's love that truly completes us.
Stop dragging God into your foolishness abeg! undecided

The God you claim to quote actually bestowed His blessings, not on the married but on those who would live as Eunuchs for the sake of His KIngdom. undecided
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Kobojunkie: 7:43pm On Dec 14, 2023
MuslimIgbo:
I HAVE ZERO EMPATHY AND SYMPATHY FOR SINGLE MOMS. MOST OF THEM DESERVE WHAT THEY'RE GOING THROUGH.
Yes, the millions of women abandoned in marriage by men who overstretched themselves in marriage all deserved it. undecided
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Kobojunkie: 7:44pm On Dec 14, 2023
twilliamx:
The worst thing that can happen to anyone is to be old and lonely, no kid no spouse, no family
There are millions out there in marriages surrounded by children, even a spouse but dying in loneliness. It is when you realize that loneliness does not know your marital status that you will understand reality of life. undecided
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Kobojunkie: 7:47pm On Dec 14, 2023
lordnkem000:
■ Those days are gone my friend. I rented a nice selfcon for her, started a food biz for her and my baby is older now. That was wen I had nothing and needed help, besides, I take care of my duties now so am not angry with you
Are you now married to the same gal friend or is she still just a baby mama to you? undecided
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Kobojunkie: 7:48pm On Dec 14, 2023
crystalmoon:
Na mumu go believe this trash
I repeat no woman can regret being a feminist
Oyibo dey catch cruise. Mumus will start commenting on how feminism is doing this and that to women
Dem plenty! undecided
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Kobojunkie: 7:50pm On Dec 14, 2023
omojeesu:
Monogamy is counterproductive to who in particular? Monogamy is Biblical specially for authentic believers in Christ.
No! What is authentic to believers in Jesus Christ is living as Eunuchs! God bestowed His blessings on those who would live as Eunuchs for the sake of His Kingdom. That is what is authentic in Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by lordnkem000(m): 7:51pm On Dec 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Are you now married to the same gal friend or is she still just a baby mama to you? undecided
No I'm not married to her, she's just a babymama to me and we live in separate places. Couldn't marry her after what I went through in both her hands and her people's. But I'll always take care of her and my kid. Thanks for asking
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Kobojunkie: 7:52pm On Dec 14, 2023
Obi1kenobi:
I'm not quite sure what the relevance of "feminism" is to this woman's failures in life. Being a feminist or not doesn't determine whether you'll have a fruitful, happy marriage. Plenty of submissive housewives live in hellish domestic circumstances, married to absolute monsters who they wish would die. Having a partner you're compatible with seems a lot more important. Stories like this are periodically whipped up to massage the very fragile egos of very insecure men who can't handle the reality that the world has evolved and women are a lot more empowered to choose the future they want. If you want to be a housewife who has 6 children and spend all day cooking and cleaning, that's fine. If pursuit of career fulfilment is what makes you happy, that's fine too. There is happiness and misery both ways.
She desperately needed something to shift all the blame that was put on her by the male folks who commented on her article. Lo and behold, she felt it was better to throw women and their fight for equality under the bus to make the patriarchal men after her happy. She got the attention she wanted. I pity any man who thinks to date her out of pity though. undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Kobojunkie: 7:54pm On Dec 14, 2023
lordnkem000:
■ No I'm not married to her, she's just a babymama to me and we live in separate places. Couldn't marry her after what I went through in both her hands and her people's. But I'll always take care of her and my kid. Thanks for asking
So, your babymama was put in the condition that the OP is in now by you then? The other was right for pointing that out. undecided
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by lordnkem000(m): 7:59pm On Dec 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So, your babymama was put in the condition that the OP is in now by you then? The other was right for pointing that out. undecided
No she wasn't right, she was just trying to mock me by using my babymama condition in the past to attack me for calling her out when she gave someone a bad advice. There was a year and time I begged for assistance from Nairaland when things was happening fast but people called me a fraud then and no one helped me but the other remembered me
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by deebrain(m): 8:00pm On Dec 14, 2023
Lol.

To be frank, we should be examining some of these things oyibo dem dey give us.

Many of them are selling ideas to African ladies that they don't actually practice.

And trust our ladies here. As long as it is in vogue, they jump inside.
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Kobojunkie: 8:03pm On Dec 14, 2023
deebrain:
Lol. To be frank, we should be examining some of these things oyibo dem dey give us. Many of them are selling ideas to African ladies that they don't actually practice. And trust our ladies here. As long as it is in vogue, they jump inside.
So, desire for equality of all genders na oyinbo to you? undecided
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Shalommy(f): 8:06pm On Dec 14, 2023
DDIA:
I be thief before?

I was very worried about you.

cry
Yes na. Or make i tell everybody?undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Kobojunkie: 8:08pm On Dec 14, 2023
Capernum:
Feminism is simply demonic. There is no gender equality... God only permitted gender fairness. Honour men in their uniqueness, God made it so. Honour women in their uniqueness, God made it so. Those comparing gender and advocating for equal treatment are not wise. The female is not subservient to the male, there must be mutual honor. BUT the wife is subservient to her own husband ONLY.
Stop dragging God's mention down into the foolishness of you. lipsrsealed

Submission of the woman in marriage — God cursed marriage by it — was a curse God placed on women after the fall of Adam and Eve in Genesis 3 vs 16. You would know this if you reasoned why the same God said that His blessings exist on those(men and women) who would live as Eunuchs for the sake of His Kingdom. God placed no such blessings on those who are married. undecided
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Kobojunkie: 8:18pm On Dec 14, 2023
Omoawoke2:
She think say she wise, she wan form repentance. She will die single at 90
Not speaking of the OP here, but all those who die at 90, married and surrounded with wives and children fighting all around them, are they somehow better than someone who dies single at the same 90? undecided

I just think it is weird that Nigerians continue to glorify marriage as some sort of cure for loneliness when scattered all over the same Nigeria are numerous examples of how many in marriage are some of the loneliest people on the planet, bound by that contract that turns a burden on their existence. undecided

Marriage is ok but as a curse for loneliness, it never works. So why pretend it is what it isn't? lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2023
grin
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Luckysbab: 8:30pm On Dec 14, 2023
pocohantas:

Someday I would understand why you guys have to go this far for examples when you have mothers at home. Success sure has many friends.

You mean those CEOs are not mothers?

Anyways, those are public figures, whose status everyone can affirm without arguments.

Except you are saying just because you have Gaari processors in your village, it's wrong for you to take corn flakes in Lagos.
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by oguns222: 8:43pm On Dec 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Understand what exactly? undecided

Lolz. E go soon reach your side grin grin grin
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Kobojunkie: 8:48pm On Dec 14, 2023
oguns222:
■ Lolz. E go soon reach your side grin grin grin
I see you were just fishing for my attention. angry
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by oguns222: 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I see you were just fishing for my attention. angry

Feminism offers nothing. grin

Wake up from your self deception
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Kobojunkie: 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2023
oguns222:
■ Feminism offers nothing. grin Wake up from your self deception
Equal rights for men and women offers nothing? The way many of you ignorant ones beat your chests in confidence throws tremendous light to how and why Nigeria ended up the way it is today. lipsrsealed

I have never even once proclaimed to be a feminist given that I am instead a follower of Jesus Christ, so I don't see why you feel that basking in the glory of my attendance would make you seem less of the ignorant being that you are. undecided
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by oguns222: 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Equal rights for men and women offers nothing? The way many of you ignorant ones beat your chests in confidence throws tremendous light to how and why Nigeria ended up the way it is today. lipsrsealed

I have never even once proclaimed to be a feminist given that I am instead a follower of Jesus Christ, so I don't see why you feel that basking in the glory of my attendance would make you seem less of the ignorant being that you are. undecided

It seems your sister in the video is fed up with the equal right grin
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Kobojunkie: 9:27pm On Dec 14, 2023
oguns222:
■ It seems your sister in the video is fed up with the equal right grin
You didn't read her article or watch the video, did you? Ignorance is not bliss! lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Faposky95: 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2023
oz4real83:

Make I add quote for you......?
When you're cold outside.....babe, who do you hold on to?!
Alone in December with whom to remember....?!
You get husband....even Shrek, when you need ....you go know say you get something.
This world doesn't give a shit, so let your selfish life be the one to hold on to this harmattan .......
Christmas for those who bow to their man have a cucumber coming with that black feel of skin to hold on to when you cum.......
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Kobojunkie: 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2023
Faposky95:
Make I add quote for you......?
When you're cold outside.....babe, who do you hold on to?! Alone in December with whom to remember....?! You get husband....even Shrek, when you need ....you go know say you get something. This world doesn't give a shit, so let your selfish life be the one to hold on to this harmattan ....... Christmas for those who bow to their man have a cucumber coming with that black feel of skin to hold on to when you cum.......
Osinachi held on to her Shrek and the world saw her lowered deep six feet under for it. Yes, Osinachi didn't die lonely, right? lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Faposky95: 9:40pm On Dec 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Osinachi held on to her Shrek and the world saw her lowered deep six feet under for it. Yes, Osinachi didn't die lonely, right? lipsrsealed

You are those that tell people that hell awaits.....
We all have our tales....She had hers..
We are not here to spend our time grieving.....creation was meant for celebration.
I'm not held by low energy vibe thoughts like most.
Kapish
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Kobojunkie: 9:45pm On Dec 14, 2023
Faposky95:
■ You are those that tell people that hell awaits.....
■ We all have our tales....She had hers.. We are not here to spend our time grieving.....creation was meant for celebration. I'm not held by low energy vibe thoughts like most. Kapish
I am not one of those people because instead Jesus Christ said Hell is a choice to be made by those who are born-again. So, first, get your facts right! undecided

Second, the one telling a tale here is you. Marriage has never been a cure for loneliness. Life has more than shown us this reality time and time again even if some choose to live in denial of that fact. You can celebrate creation without the lies. undecided
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by oguns222: 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You didn't read her article or watch the video, did you? Ignorance is not bliss! lipsrsealed

Yes, I did, and those of many other ex feminists, who are now regretting their unreasonable, illogical stances against men grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) / How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting / 7 Major Causes Of Break-ups Of Today’s Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.