Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" (38178 Views)

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) / I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Kobojunkie: 11:23pm On Dec 16, 2023
omojeesu:
Quote more passages on this marriage curse matter. Are you married? Divorced? Widowed? Or planning to marry?
So the Word of God Himself including the declaration made by Jesus Christ Himself in His New Covenant is not more than enough? undecided

What does it matter my marital status? Is God's "Everlasting" Word changed by my circumstances? undecided
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by VirtuousStarBoy: 4:15am On Dec 17, 2023
terrezo2002:
Even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind to do those things which are not convenient.
Romans 1:28
They want to be feminists, homosexuals, etc. Not wanting to be controlled by the law of God. God left them to live the lives they chose for themselves.
They now regret and are ashamed of the lives they chose for themselves.You are absolutely correct.
Many will see this and not still learn. Well, they will learn the bitter way.
You are absolutely correct.
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by CHRISTFUCKER: 10:10am On Dec 17, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Hm.

I don't quite understand the bolded. What do you mean?

Okay... I think I can see some reason in this. Because I was going to mention that there are men who espouse the qualities you listed above but do not subscribe to the redpill teaching. But if it works for you, I guess it's alright. What truly matters is a personal conviction: in whatever you believe in, and adopting it to suit your kind of person so long as it's without malicious intent towards another, and it helps you relate better with them.

I see.

Well, it's too bad those guys are the face of the 'ideology,' I don't even know if I can call it that. Because from the little I know, the RP doesn't have a generally acceptable definition, like feminism. And those hateful guys are incomparable to the 'hateful, loud' feminists. I can justify feminists' outrage. But for the guys...it's one thing to think men need a voice, or they should gather around and help each other with dating and life advice; it's another thing to want to create a community based on the 'oppression' of men and hating women for that reason.

Women hating men barely have any material impact on men's lives, men hating women on the other hand literally leads to grave consequences for women in real life.

I am saying all these because you may want to compare the 'faces of the feminist movement' to the 'faces of the redpill movement' and say they're equally bitter and aggressive and whatnot.

So, to be honest, I've never really bothered myself with the redpill or tried to gain some (deep) knowledge about it. The posts on the thread on NL turn me off; the manosphere podcast clips that managed go viral are always offensively sexist.

Now it's like you're "forcing" me to see a teeny positive side of it (RP), and to put the individual first cheesy, the person, not a label. And I feel like that'll be one big conversation that here isn't the time nor place for.
I've never interacted with anybody from that community quite...'like you', for lack of better words.

Just kys who're

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by omojeesu(m): 10:25am On Dec 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So the Word of God Himself including the declaration made by Jesus Christ Himself in His New Covenant is not more than enough? undecided

What does it matter my marital status? Is God's "Everlasting" Word changed by my circumstances? undecided

Are you a child of God? I am!
I have the Holy Spirit. Do you?
Married? I am

Are you ashamed to declare your status?

I declare to you that you are anti-Christ!

By their fruit you shall know them.

You better receive Jesus into your life and don't die in your sin.
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by StAmbrose1(m): 9:24pm On Dec 17, 2023
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Not true at all! Everyone is different. I for one can live quite happily without a man. This lady lived a long, happy, and fulfilled life!

Apologies if my last reply was unpleasant, unsettling and upsetting to you.
The truth remains that the both genders were made for each other.
One can hardly function for long without an opposite partner.
It is nature.
You can't upturn or counteract it.
And any such counteracting attempt would only lead to leading an unpleasant life.
Katherine liked and obviously loved the company of men and was very fond of them.
She was just not lucky enough to be married for long.
She even had an early marriage.
She had some covert regret about her inability to have a child of her own.
Even the more Popular Renee Zellweger is childless presently but loves the presence and company of children.
She is dating a man who has children.
She takes those children as hers. She dotes on them, and cherishes them like a mother hen cares for her children.
Any sane and normal woman needs the company of a man either short or long term bases, based on her character and views. That was how the Creature made it.
Anyone that feels or does otherwise is deceiving herself.
But you might be negatively affected by a bad experience in your past life or the one of those you care for.
Men are not that bad. You just have to be open-minded, and rid yourself of that furtive and odd mentality.
Ps: those with less nice appearance lack the confidence to be in the company of the opposite sex.
Appearance is less important in any meaningful relationship except you have friends with fickle minds.
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by PoliteActivist: 9:56pm On Dec 17, 2023
StAmbrose1:

Apologies if my last reply was unpleasant, unsettling and upsetting to you.
The truth remains that the both genders were made for each other.
One can hardly function for long without an opposite partner.
It is nature.
You can't upturn or counteract it.
And any such counteracting attempt would only lead to leading an unpleasant life.
Katherine liked and obviously loved the company of men and was very fond of them.
She was just not lucky enough to be married for long.
She even had an early marriage.
She had some covert regret about her inability to have a child of her own.
Even the more Popular Renee Zellweger is childless presently but loves the presence and company of children.
She is dating a man who has children.
She takes those children as hers. She dotes on them, and cherishes them like a mother hen cares for her children.
Any sane and normal woman needs the company of a man either short or long term bases, based on her character and views. That was how the Creature made it.
Anyone that feels or does otherwise is deceiving herself.
But you might be negatively affected by a bad experience in your past life or the one of those you care for.
Men are not that bad. You just have to be open-minded, and rid yourself of that furtive and odd mentality.
Ps: those with less nice appearance lack the confidence to be in the company of the opposite sex.
Appearance is less important in any meaningful relationship except you have friends with fickle minds.

That the FUNDAMENTAL FLAW in our human psyche - we assume everyone else experiences reality the way we do. it's hard for us to fathom that there are those who experience reality completely different from the way we experience it. When in fact you can almost say we all live in different worlds, though we are all physically in the same world.
Believe it or not, there are men to whom women are an annoyance, and they'd be quite happy in a world without women. Then there are those who are gay. Yet they are all men exactly the same way you are!

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by pansophist(m): 12:24am On Dec 18, 2023
Magnoliaa:

1. I don't quite understand the bolded. What do you mean?

2. Women hating men barely have any material impact on men's lives, men hating women on the other hand literally leads to grave consequences for women in real life. .

1. Lots of men fuel their masculinity by bedding numerous women. You see it when they brag and record sex they had, as a way of massaging their ego that they could hit. This is what I mean. Although the target is the honeypot, the effort they put to achieve it is just too much.

From reading books on pick up, buying things he doesnt need to impress, or being a yes man, or a feminist rentboy. They nod their head like a lizard to anything women say, no matter how ridiculous, with the hope that he would be seen as different from ''toxic'' one like me. grin

Thats what I mean.

2. Women hating men do have consequences on men's life. This your implication emerge from the thought that we live in some patriarchy that women are powerless under, and men are oppressing. This is nonsense. Arrant nonsense.

A woman hating a man also have negative impacts on his life. I dont know of a single woman that is in jail because a man lied. But countless men are wasting away because of a womans lie, what will you call that?

A woman cockholding a man to raise another mans child through paternity fraud? is that a positive impact on a mans life? Even from the time of the bible, men have suffered due to a woman being unhappy with him.

Joseph was a good example. When Potiphars wife lied about Joseph, and he was locked up for a crime he didnt do. Autnty maggie tell me, is that a positive impact ? Come on.

Women might be physically weak compare to men, but their ability to do evil is similar, if not worse than men. Also, society always have a touch of mercy when a case is between a man and a woman. A man beating a woman because she slapped him first will bring grave consequences on him for example.

So no, I do not agree with you on that. You will know a man that have been punished by a woman by the lines on his face and the sudden appearance of white hair. Not until there is blood a woman can be aggressive. Women deal with me everyday, as in, daily.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Magnoliaa(f): 6:37am On Dec 18, 2023
pansophist:
1. Lots of men fuel their masculinity by bedding numerous women. You see it when they brag and record sex they had, as a way of massaging their ego that they could hit. This is what I mean. Although the target is the honeypot, the effort they put to achieve it is just too much.

From reading books on pick up, buying things he doesnt need to impress, or being a yes man, or a feminist rentboy. They nod their head like a lizard to anything women say, no matter how ridiculous, with the hope that he would be seen as different from ''toxic'' one like me. grin

Thats what I mean.

Father Pansôphist, thank you for the response. cheesy

So, looro kan, in one word, you're saying you're not the kind of man to brag about his sexual prowess? And you're the toxic kind, but in quote?

2. Women hating men do have consequences on men's life. This your implication emerge from the thought that we live in some patriarchy that women are powerless under, and men are oppressing. This is nonsense. Arrant nonsense.

You can bring up a thousand (isolated) cases of women doing men bad, or what you call "misandry," and it'll never be on the same scale of consequences as misogyny. That is my own point, and let us just agree to disagree at that. Aside the fact that it's morning and I'm half-asleep, half-awake right now, my 'intellectual' energy for the year is fast depleting so...

Good morning/evening (whenever you see this).

P.S.: You said women deal with you everyday. As how? grin
Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by pansophist(m): 3:19pm On Dec 21, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Father Pansôphist, thank you for the response. cheesy

So, looro kan, in one word, you're saying you're not the kind of man to brag about his sexual prowess? And you're the toxic kind, but in quote?

You can bring up a thousand (isolated) cases of women doing men bad, or what you call "misandry," and it'll never be on the same scale of consequences as misogyny. That is my own point, and let us just agree to disagree at that. Aside the fact that it's morning and I'm half-asleep, half-awake right now, my 'intellectual' energy for the year is fast depleting so...

Good morning/evening (whenever you see this).

See am, she don shift the goal post. Normal normal grin

So it is no longer that women's aggression causes great harm to men, but now it is that it's not as common as men's aggression?

Continue.

You said women deal with you every day. As how? grin

I am speaking collectively as men. Lots of women have loyal simps that they know they won't date but keep playing along by milking them of resources to fund their lives. And that includes so-called Christian women.

The temptation is so much for these so-called good women to avoid. Collecting gifts from men is not bad per se, but the onus is on the woman to decline if she knows he wants more, because to him, his gift is like a seed, to soften her mind and germinate into a committed relationship.

Now tell me, is that good to men?

Oya as usual, spin it. Make women the victim, and men the aggressors. Women are sweet angels that have no evil in them. mtcheew.

Good evening cool

2 Likes

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by InsidegistBlog(m): 3:58pm On Dec 21, 2023
Top Cheapest Data Reselling App and Website in Nigeria

Trust me when I say that this app is the best so far. I have checked it out and can tell you that to enjoy the cheapest data rates, you need to try out this apps. Paywizzard happens to be the first app on my list, and that is because I have tested it, and Paywizzard is the cheapest and fastest. Let’s find out more:

Top Cheapest data reselling apps in Nigeria

1. Paywizzard — #1 Cheapest Data Reselling App in Nigeria

How To Purchase Data On Paywizzard.com

Paywizzard is the best and cheapest data reselling app in Nigeria. On the Paywizzard App, you can buy cheap data for as little as N30. Paywizzard App is the best and fastest app that allows you to buy cheap internet data bundles (MTN, Airtel, Glo, and 9Mobile), top-up airtime (with a 2% discount), pay electricity bills, subscribe cable TV (DStv, GOtv, and Startimes), convert airtime to cash, send bulk SMS, and perform various other transactions.

Once you successfully open an account with them, you can easily fund your Paywizzard wallet and purchase data with a discount ranging from 3% to 4%.

When you choose Paywizzard, here are the benefits:

> It Is Fast
> Automated Services
> It Is 100% secure.
> Their services are Reliable
> Always Online
> 24/7 Customer Support

To get started with Paywizzard, visit their website, www.paywizzard.com and register your account in less than one minute. Or
Download the app on the Google Play Store by searching for “Paywizzard.” Hit the download button and let your smartphone do the rest.

CLICK HERE to Sign Up For Your Free Account Now >>> www.paywizzard.com

Re: Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" by Magnoliaa(f): 4:25pm On Dec 21, 2023
pansophist:
Oya as usual, spin it. Make women the victim, and men the aggressors. Women are sweet angels that have no evil in them. mtcheew.

Good evening cool

Omg... I feel totally lost with this conversation now.

My eyes are turning me, too. I should go and look for something to eat.

Yes, no. Men are second-in-command after God and they deserve to be worshipped like idols. Everything you say is spot on. Yeah, g'day, lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) / How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting / 7 Major Causes Of Break-ups Of Today’s Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.