Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,361 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) (49694 Views)

Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case / TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? / Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by mummy3(f): 1:28pm On Jun 13, 2012
USarmy: The problem is not this guys, the problem should be how to convince the confused followers out of this mental captivity   sad

By what means are you going to use to convince them. because already a terrible means has been used on them. May God deliver them shia. Na poverty cause-am.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by mummy3(f): 1:33pm On Jun 13, 2012
grin
justwise:

How do you test that?

by visiting him in his private office. grin
justwise:

How do you test that?

by visiting him in his private office.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by mummy3(f): 1:35pm On Jun 13, 2012
r231:

oh yea

btw whats dis idea of people calling him OUR DADDY undecided

i checked his facebook and every comment and wall post has OUR DADDY

people are blind mehnnn

they are even saying our daddy pple are jealous of your yellowish swag grin grin grin grin

They're all matching to hell fire with hell fireman grin
r231:

oh yea

btw whats dis idea of people calling him OUR DADDY undecided

i checked his facebook and every comment and wall post has OUR DADDY

people are blind mehnnn

they are even saying our daddy pple are jealous of your yellowish swag grin grin grin grin

They're all matching to hell fire with hell fireman
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by MrTroll(m): 10:25pm On Oct 08, 2013
Bump lipsrsealed
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by kokoA(m): 6:36pm On Jan 08, 2014
3 years after, the so called man of God has been arrested for ritual killing.. Smh.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by otemanuduno: 10:02am On Aug 16, 2016
1wiseman:
I attend Sign Fireman's church and I can tell you that this video was seriously edited to suit the purpose of the producers - who by the way don't believe anything in God (They were out side smoking during most of the services). If Fireman had anything to hide he would not have given them such free access to the church.

I know it is difficult for some people to believe that Christians or pastors should have money but this man (Fireman) is really an anointed man of God and despite the cars and flashy dressing he is very humble. If God was not using him he's church would not have expanded so much in just 2years. And ask yourself this, are his members complaining and do they look poor? I am a college graduate with a masters (i no dey brag o grin) and I don't get fooled easily. smiley

I'm currently making researches about Fireman from those who have been in his church before their eyes became clear. All of them said he is a FRAUDSTER. I don't know if your current stance about him. Pls share it with us. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Things I Learnt From Jehovah's Witnesses, Memorial Of Christ Death! / Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow / What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.