Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) (49681 Views)

Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case / TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? / Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by asudan: 11:32am On Nov 02, 2011
What is your business if the pastor is fake or real or are his members complaining?Why don't you leave those men of God alone and allow God to judge them instead of wasting your precious time on something irrelevant.If pastors have cars,duplex,jet e.t.c,it is not your business to poke nose into their affairs.You where there when they laboured for it neither were you born when God choose them.Let me tell you the truth nothing comes easy be it fake or real you must pay a price to become great in Life.Keep on writing nonsense until you find yourself runin pillar to post for help and probably end up wit the same men of God dat u hv rubbish.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by sandysprax(m): 11:35am On Nov 02, 2011
i will dash that reporter money any day for bluntly putting it to him that he was a fraud and he didnt believe any of his miracles
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by crackhouse(m): 11:37am On Nov 02, 2011
It's better for me to give money to beggars on our streets than to give it to such kind of people. I think God will appreciate it more if i give it to the needy. Most of the pastors of nowadays will brainwash people to bring their hard earned money to them in the name of supporting the word of God. i prefer to grab a copy of bible and read the word of God myself instead of going to some dubious pastors that will interpret the same word of God out of its context to their own benefit. Pastors of Nowadays don't even associate themselves with the poor again {if not during offering time} letalone helping them, instead they will give u prayer points to pray urself to success while they become successful with the offerings they collect from their hopeful members who most of times will continue keeping their hopes alive till they enter ground. I pity their members sha.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Kollage(m): 11:41am On Nov 02, 2011
For me, the main reason He consented to the interview amongst the whole churches approached was to get more publicity and i think he is getting that. This man and many others in Nigeria are either pure demons in human figure or true beleivers but because of hunger hoose to sell their soul to devil in other to make money and live big.
      There are  thousand and one of them scattered all over Niigeria deceiving ppl and commiting all sort of iniquities in the churches,  only God knows he d judgement day would be. I rather judge myself than judge any of them cos if i am just a liar or a fournicator am going to receive the same reward as them HELL . May GOD help us and our beloved country Nigeria.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by crackhouse(m): 11:47am On Nov 02, 2011
asudan:

What is your business if the pastor is fake or real or are his members complaining?Why don't you leave those men of God alone and allow God to judge them instead of wasting your precious time on something irrelevant.If  pastors have cars,duplex,jet e.t.c,it is not your business to poke nose into their affairs.You where there when they laboured for it neither were you born when God choose them.Let me tell you the truth nothing comes easy be it fake or real you must pay a price to  become great in Life.Keep on writing nonsense until you find yourself runin pillar to post for help and probably end up wit the same men of God dat u hv rubbish.
u sound like one of those pastors. Or are u a brother to one of them. Perhaps u are one of the brainwashed. However, All i know is that u must be one out of the three.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by truefact: 11:52am On Nov 02, 2011
TALKING ABOUT THE SO CALLED MAN OF GODS, SIMPLY PUT THE BUNCH ARE PREYING ON THE WEAK,

I'm Expensive Pastor-Duncan Williams

At a time many Ghanaians are complaining about the profligate lifestyle of pastors in the country, the founder and general overseer of Action Chapel International, Archbishop Nicholas Duncan Williams, has stated that he is a very expensive pastor.

Speaking at the first graduation ceremony of Action Chapel International Bible College in Kumasi over the weekend, Archbishop Duncan Williams said he was so expensive that the perfume he used could not be found on the shelf of any shop in the country.

The man of God, who calls himself 'Big Papa', noted that even the rich people in his church could not put on the kind of attire he wore because they could not afford to buy them.

In view of this, the Archbishop, who hit media headlines sometime ago with the divorce of his long time wife, said because of his expensive lifestyle, he refused to be intimidated by rich people in his church.

'No matter how rich you are in my church, I will not allow you to intimidate me with your wealth because you cannot even buy the perfume I use not to talk of the attire I wear,' he told the congregation at the church located at Abrepo.

He stated that God had blessed him to the extent that his children were schooling in one of the best institutions in America, attended by the children of both government officials and the well-to-do in that country.

The man of God, who claimed to have international connections that extended to the White House, noted that it was not out of place for men of God to be rich and also enjoy the very best of life.

This, according to him, was because God, the creator of heavens and mankind, was expensive, hence the kingdom of God and the streets of heaven are made with pure gold.

Archbishop Williams therefore admonished Christians to work above themselves in all fields to enable them to live expensive lifestyles to the glory of the almighty God.

'As a Christian, you should wear the best of clothing, drive in expensive cars, and live in comfortable houses so that the glory of God could be seen in your life because the God you worship is very expensive,' he intimated.

The renowned man of God indicated that he neither wished to become president of the country nor a top politician because of the insults that accompanied such positions.

He said he preferred to remain a pastor where he was held in high esteem by the public than being a president or a top politician where any member of the public could insult him because of his position.

Archbishop Williams categorically pointed out that none of the people he had trained to become pastors could rub shoulders with him for the reason that he did not impart all of his knowledge on them.

He emphasized that he was not foolish to give all that he had as a celebrated man of God to the people he trained, because he knew for a fact that when he did that the people could one day rub shoulders with him.

'Nobody I have trained as a pastor can stand up and challenge me because I do not give all the keys I have to them during their period of training,' the Archbishop stated emphatically.

He chastised the congregation for not bringing the church auditorium to the standard befitting the status of the church, threatening to send money from Accra to refurbish the whole place.

'Let me tell you that the walls of the church, the floor and the pulpit area need massive deliverance in the form of serious renovation and if you fail to do it, I will send money from Accra to come and do it,' the Archbishop emphasized.

He indicated that he had refused to send money from Accra to give the church auditorium a massive facelift because he did not want to take away the blessing of the congregation.

'Let me tell you that if you do not do this thing immediately, I will send money from Accra, to come and do this thing and will take your blessing to Accra,' Archbishop Williams said.

ALL OF THEM ARE SAME, I USED TO ADMIRE THIS PASTOR UNTIL NOW
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Aladinn(m): 12:03pm On Nov 02, 2011
crackhouse:

u sound like one of those pastors. Or are u a brother to one of them. Perhaps u are one of the brainwashed. However, All i know is that u must be one out of the three.
Brainwashed. With a bleaching paint. Zombie to the core.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by thameamead(f): 12:07pm On Nov 02, 2011
crackhouse:

It's better for me to give money to beggars on our streets than to give it to such kind of people. I think God will appreciate it more if i give it to the needy. Most of the pastors of nowadays will brainwash people to bring their hard earned money to them in the name of supporting the word of God. i prefer to grab a copy of bible and read the word of God myself instead of going to some dubious pastors that will interpret the same word of God out of its context to their own benefit. Pastors of Nowadays don't even associate themselves with the poor again {if not during offering time} letalone helping them, instead they will give u prayer points to pray urself to success while they become successful with the offerings they collect from their hopeful members who most of times will continue keeping their hopes alive till they enter ground. I pity their members sha.

GBAM!!!!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 02, 2011
Did anybody miss the part where bodyguards beat anyone trying to take a photo of the church
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Enigma(m): 12:28pm On Nov 02, 2011
^^^ Na Christ Embassy (Oyakhilome) thugs dey do the beating down of people. In fact like say Seyi Rhodes* no use Britico connections, himself for don get beat down like Simon Ateba previously. As it happens they only "wọdi-ed" him i.e. dragged him by his belt -- he escaped with that small one unlike Ateba. (edited)  grin

Simon Ateba, a journalist born and bred in Cameroun, got the beating of his life on Sunday when some security men attached to the headquarters of Christ Embassy in Lagos beat him until he fainted. Ateba relives his ugly experience in this interview with SESAN OLUFOWOBI. Why were you beaten up by the security men at the headquarters of Christ Embassy.

Unfortunately, I can only find a cached version of the report in The Punch (somewhat appropriate name  Punch/punchbag  smiley ) presently: www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx">http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Z5201G385_IJ:www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx%3Ftheartic%3DArt200902281594273+simon+ateba&cd=11&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk&client=firefox-a

* The Seyi Rhodes guy gets max props for courage in the way he put hard questions bluntly to both Okotie and the guyman or fireman or whatever he calls himself.

Edited for typos and some xtra  smiley
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by justwise(m): 12:31pm On Nov 02, 2011
Enigma:

^^^ Na Christ Embassy (Oyakhilome) thugs dey do the beating down of people. In fact like say Seyi Rhodes* no use Britico connections, himself for don get beat down like Simon Ateba previously.

Unfortunately, I can only find a cached version of the report in The Punch (somewhat appropriate name Punch/punchbag smiley ) presently: www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx">http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Z5201G385_IJ:www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx%3Ftheartic%3DArt200902281594273+simon+ateba&cd=11&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk&client=firefox-a

* The Seyi Rhodes huy gets max props for courage in the way he put hard question bluntly to both Okotie and the guyman or fireman or whatever he calls himself.

Absolutely!! respect for him, he was great with those searching questions.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by elelem(m): 12:43pm On Nov 02, 2011
i know him very well. Let him first tell the world what mysteriously killed his first wife
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Enigma(m): 12:48pm On Nov 02, 2011
The report of Ateba's beating by Christ Embassy thugs can also be found at http://www.nigerianbestforum.com/index.php?topic=22522.0;wap2

Extract
I tried to explain to them that I believed that a church is a public place and that I did not know that I could be subjected to such violence in a church. They asked what I meant by that statement. It was the lady that said so. The lady was the worst person there. She looked at my suit and insulted it. By the way, that was my best suit. I bought that suit for the Diamond Awards for Media Excellence, because I won an award for action photography. That was the suit I wore that day. I bought it two days to the award. It is my best suit for now. But she looked at my suit and said, ‘See your suit, journalist. If you are poor, you should come to this place so that we can give you money.’ I did not know what to say. She got angry and said that if I kept looking at her she would slap me. I was shocked. I mean, a lady behaving this way? Later, they took us to another office. They checked the camera but they did not see anything because we had not taken any shot. Still, they refused to let us go. They started advising us. They told me never to come to Christ Embassy again. I told them that it is a public place because it is a church. They became furious and started giving me all kinds of blow. Then the chief security officer hit me on the left side of my head. He gave me a blow and I fell to the ground. I was not unconscious, I was just dazed, but I could hear what they were saying. They said I should sit on the floor. I tried to sit down but I fell again. They started laughing. They said maybe I was possessed. They said that was how their pastor used to deliver people at deliverance sessions. They said if I wanted to die, I should die. They said M.K.O Abiola died in this country and nothing happened. They started making jest of my shoes. I bought the shoes with 25 per cent of my salary and they were laughing at it. They said it was poverty that was deceiving me. Ah! They said all kind of things. Meanwhile my editor was trying to call me, but they had confiscated my phone.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Gombs(m): 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2011
, God help you all, GO better your selves, Question!, ask yourselves If Jesus were in your shoes, WHAT WOULD HE DO?[/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size], Would he come up here and poo like some of y'all folks do here?
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by onc4all(f): 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2011
@ elelem (m) was Fireman married before?
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Kilode1: 2:41pm On Nov 02, 2011
She looked at my suit and insulted it. By the way, that was my best suit. I bought that suit for the Diamond Awards for Media Excellence, because I won an award for action photography.

Eeyah  grin grin

See oppression sad
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by asudan: 2:49pm On Nov 02, 2011
In the first place i am not a member neither have I attended his church.If you want to know fake men of God,try to test wheathr they r using God's power or not before drawing conclusion.Don't be surprise to see that the so cald Man of God who is father christmas is fake in Nigeria while the one who is extravng is real.You were not forced to attend the church neither were u forced to pay tithe& offering.If the man in question is on jeep so be it go and hussle for yourself and stop typing nonsense.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by yeye4live(m): 2:54pm On Nov 02, 2011
only GOD WILL HELP US IN THIS COUNTRY
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by justwise(m): 3:11pm On Nov 02, 2011
asudan:

In the first place i am not a member neither have I attended his church.If you want to know fake men of God[b],try to test wheathr they r using God's power or not before drawing conclusion.[/b]Don't be surprise to see that the so cald Man of God who is father christmas is fake in Nigeria while the one who is extravng is real.You were not forced to attend the church neither were u forced to pay tithe& offering.If the man in question is on jeep so be it go and hussle for yourself and stop typing nonsense.

How do you test that?
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by jrsamuel: 4:36pm On Nov 02, 2011
The success of an early genius makes late fools laugh! Dr. Fireman is an early genius jooo! That hungry rastaman insulting tithing, giving, the prosperity of Jesus, and editing videos to suit his frustrated rasta positions should either repent or go to hell! Believers, that rasta t man is an idiot insulting fundamental principles of our faith!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by mbulela: 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2011
I watched the video and shared it to a colleague at work.
That dude is a certified clown.
If this was the God of the Bible, i never want to know him.
There is nothing there for any sane person to defend.
Every Christian should rightly be ashamed of that documentary.
I was ashamed beyond measure.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by justwise(m): 4:41pm On Nov 02, 2011
jrsamuel:

The success of an early genius makes late fools laugh! Dr. Fireman is an early genius jooo! That hungry rastaman insulting tithing, giving, the prosperity of Jesus, and editing videos to suit his frustrated rasta positions should either repent or go to hell! Believers, that rasta t man is an  insulting fundamental principles of our faith!

One of the blind ''followers'', can you explain to us how a pastor got 3 cars, gold watches, designer cloths just in 3 months preaching the word of God?
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by otiigba1(m): 4:57pm On Nov 02, 2011
justwise:

One of the blind ''followers'', can you explain to us how a pastor got 3 cars, gold watches, designer cloths just in 3 months preaching the word of God?
yep! i would like to know too!!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by justwise(m): 5:07pm On Nov 02, 2011
oti-igba:

yep! i would like to know too!!

Its very sad, the whole emphases is on material wealth, showing off, nothing about how many souls they have won, how many poor church members they have helped to live a decent life. Bunch of criminals.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by r231(m): 5:09pm On Nov 02, 2011
funny enough the guy looks like Hip Hop artist to me grin grin
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by justwise(m): 5:15pm On Nov 02, 2011
r231:

funny enough the guy looks like Hip Hop artist to me grin grin

Thats the image that attracts younger ''birds'' grin grin
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by r231(m): 5:19pm On Nov 02, 2011
justwise:

Thats the image that attracts younger ''birds'' grin grin

oh yea

btw whats dis idea of people calling him OUR DADDY undecided

i checked his facebook and every comment and wall post has OUR DADDY

people are blind mehnnn

they are even saying our daddy pple are jealous of your yellowish swag grin grin grin grin
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by lagcity(m): 5:34pm On Nov 02, 2011
The amazing thing is how Fireman lies without batting an eyelid. That's what you call a patho liar. this guy shld be working for CIA.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by justwise(m): 5:36pm On Nov 02, 2011
r231:

oh yea

btw whats dis idea of people calling him OUR DADDY undecided

i checked his facebook and every comment and wall post has OUR DADDY

people are blind mehnnn

they are even saying our daddy pple are jealous of your yellowish swag grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin  i hate that : ''OUR DADDY'' thing they say especially when  matured men say it. Creepy
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by r231(m): 5:45pm On Nov 02, 2011
the yellow idea is prolly a cult thing
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by justwise(m): 5:48pm On Nov 02, 2011
r231:

the yellow idea is prolly a cult thing

I'm tempted to believe that grin grin
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by clem2love(m): 5:56pm On Nov 02, 2011
it so so so simple.

the Bible say " choose whom this day whom you will server" Pastor, Rev, Bishop, Prophet, woli, Alagba ? which ever you call them. the choice is yours.

But as for me have made up my mind to serve God.

so who ever think man is the piority go ahead !

God bless !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State / Pastor Poju Oyemade Deletes His Tweets After He was Attacked On Twitter / Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.