Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) (49696 Views)

Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case / TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? / Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by lukkie(m): 7:23pm On Nov 02, 2011
I just watched the documentary. Ol' boy, Nigerians are gullible. That's a perfect combo of poverty, illiteracy, greed & 1st-class foolishness. How can you give N20 to a pastor who drives around in 3 luxury SUVs worth N40m

More annoying is the fact that some people even defend these fraudsters called pastors. Can you imagine the numbers of girls in that congregation that man would be sleeping with? Why do you need so many bodyguards if you're working for God? Can't God protect you? Don't people use their brains anymore?

On a more serious note, I think Lagos state govt should start taxing churches, based on the size of their congregations. There are simply too many churches in Lagos. I moved out of my last house because I was surrounded by 3 churches. Always making noise every Fri-Sat night, so much that I could hardly sleep. Why are we Africans so backward?
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by martinosi: 7:23pm On Nov 02, 2011
oge4real:

How can this man say he owned 7 companies at age 12 [/b]and wrote articles at 6? Why not claim possiblities. does he think those that knew him back then are all dead?

[b]Hmmm this guy is really milking them raw, company owner at the age of 12!!! Yeah Right!!!

Mr Fireman must has watched this Clip from the Wire below lol!!!

THE BIGGER THE LIE THE MORE THEY BELIEVE!!!

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ5aIvjNgao[/flash]
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Mpetempe(m): 8:15pm On Nov 02, 2011
Who Am I To Judge Other People.
I Think I Have To Check Myself Well Before Checking On Others.

U Posting Rubbish Here, Why Can't U Check your Life.

Matthew 7:1 I Want U All To Read This Verse Of The Holy Book.

Lord Jesus Christ Is Coming Again To Judge All, The Living And The Dead Including U Rubbishing Other People's Image.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Efizzi: 8:27pm On Nov 02, 2011
After watching this video FEAR BEGIN CATCH ME. This guys are occultic diabolic fraudsters How can you say GOD IS A GAME, is this man not afraid of GOD. See people planning strategy to win business  OMG sad whats really happening to this country?? How can someone with a camera park opposite Christ embassy and he is being dragged into the premises by security? Are we running Churches here or running a crime syndicate? SHAME ON YOU CHRIS OYAKHILOME and SHAME ON YOU FIREMAN.

is it a coincidence that my gen is called Firman and its yellow also? How can he lie that his mother bought him yellow spoon, yello plate , yellow shirt NA wa oh abi you be Bucanneer for school? angry
so the best place to sow seed is your church abi? How can pastors carry this type of bodyguards that look like dead armed robbers about? (are you sure this people are not into something else) The last days are here atlast.

ALL YOU EVIL OCCULTIC PASTORS DECEIVING gullible NIgerians May the Almighty God catch up with you all and expose you in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by toluxa1(m): 8:37pm On Nov 02, 2011
Well, we have been talking all these while but since we have little or no "concrete" proof. I believe people's eyes are beginning to get exposed to see these things for a purpose. The sad thing is that only a remnant will really come to change of heart. Everything I have to say has already been said.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by pkv(m): 8:45pm On Nov 02, 2011
^and he who has ears let him hear,he who has kpomo 4 ears let him kpeme b4 his tym
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by tushbobo(m): 9:50pm On Nov 02, 2011
yellow range rover,yellow hummer,jeans jacket,dark shades on d face,enough body guards,customised plate numbers,pride,display of too much cash etc all not part of the fruits of the spirit.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by mrfunsho(m): 11:18pm On Nov 02, 2011
Personally I believe this documentary is insulting to Christians. Its clearly from a secular point of view and makes people who attend church and give offerings look like fools. If the idea of Christianity they have in mind for us is one where the priest molest altar boys and believe in homosexuality, I think I'm fine thank you.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by 1wiseman: 12:12am On Nov 03, 2011
I attend Sign Fireman's church and I can tell you that this video was seriously edited to suit the purpose of the producers - who by the way don't believe anything in God (They were out side smoking during most of the services). If Fireman had anything to hide he would not have given them such free access to the church.

I know it is difficult for some people to believe that Christians or pastors should have money but this man (Fireman) is really an anointed man of God and despite the cars and flashy dressing he is very humble. If God was not using him he's church would not have expanded so much in just 2years. And ask yourself this, are his members complaining and do they look poor? I am a college graduate with a masters (i no dey brag o grin) and I don't get fooled easily. smiley
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by 1wiseman: 12:28am On Nov 03, 2011
asudan:

In the first place i am not a member neither have I attended his church.If you want to know fake men of God,try to test wheathr they r using God's power or not before drawing conclusion.Don't be surprise to see that the so cald Man of God who is father christmas is fake in Nigeria while the one who is extravng is real.You were not forced to attend the church neither were u forced to pay tithe& offering.If the man in question is on jeep so be it go and hussle for yourself and stop typing nonsense.

I couldn't agree more, I was skeptical when I first heard of Sign Fireman, I mean the name alone. But some thing made me attend for the first time back in February. I needed to test someone making the kind of claims he was making. He's style is different - I agree, but the results speak for themselves.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by saska1122: 1:16am On Nov 03, 2011
1wiseman:

I attend Sign Fireman's church and I can tell you that this video was seriously edited to suit the purpose of the producers - who by the way don't believe anything in God (They were out side smoking during most of the services). If Fireman had anything to hide he would not have given them such free access to the church.

I know it is difficult for some people to believe that Christians or pastors should have money but this man (Fireman) is really an anointed man of God and despite the cars and flashy dressing he is very humble. If God was not using him he's church would not have expanded so much in just 2years. And ask yourself this, are his members complaining and do they look poor? I am a college graduate with a masters (i no dey brag o grin) and I don't get fooled easily. smiley

When and where U got ur masters from, do they question conventional/non-conventional knowledge? Did U write and defend a thesis and see how conclusion are drawn from logical arguments? I doubt. Read your bible again, U'll see that not all wonders/miracles come from God. That U with a Masters attend that church doesn't make it God sent. Is worldly possessions and showing off one of the fruits of the spirit? By their fruits U shall know them. Note most dibia n juju priest can do miracles too.

Nigerians are just too gullible!!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by 1wiseman: 1:55am On Nov 03, 2011
saska1122:

When and where U got your masters from, do they question conventional/non-conventional knowledge? Did U write and defend a thesis and see how conclusion are drawn from logical arguments? I doubt. Read your bible again, U'll see that not all wonders/miracles come from God. That U with a Masters attend that church doesn't make it God sent. Is worldly possessions and showing off one of the fruits of the spirit? By their fruits U shall know them. Note most dibia n juju priest can do miracles too.

Nigerians are just too gullible!!

I merely mentioned my masters to make the point that believing in the anointing that a man of God carries does not make you a fool. And you are right, showing signs does not mean one is from God. But remember Jesus was also accused of a being juju man (Luke 11:14-16) and look how that turned out kiss.

I should have been true to myself and simply said, "I am convinced in my spirit man that sign Fireman is a true man of God". I may not be able to provide the intellectual argument to go with this statement but I know God has used him to change a lot of lives.

He is flashy cos be wants to practice what he preaches, would you prefer he preaches prosperity and dries a Beattle.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by bighead1(m): 4:21am On Nov 03, 2011
Just as ma old man always says religion is a form of enslavemen and fraud, whereby someone else's belief is imposed on us.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Nobody: 4:32am On Nov 03, 2011
This is pathetic and disgusting!

I understand that this nonsense started with Late  Bishop Idahosa then others jumped unto it. Somebody even showed me a book said to be written by E.A Adeboye open heavens or whatever it is called it contains the same nonsense. Infact Adeboye in his book claimed that a general overseer is the high priest. He reversed the interpretation of Jesus' parable of the sower to mean donating money to his church.

When I was growing up in Nigeria a christian is a christian. All were called SU with time that changed to being called a deeper life now Christianity is associated with with some deceived people. And the irony of it is that some educated people would soon show up defending this fraud Fireman is doing.

There is nothing like a special title "man of God" in christianity. The church is one and a family of all disciples of Jesus Christ at best we are all brothers and sisters of one family. The likes of fireman are everywhere opening their business centers and the already established business are opening more branches than cocacola, calling that growth.

When TB Joshua started he was doing stuffs that look like magic on live TV, he doesn't even call the name of Jesus and what do you see today even PFN is divided over the authenticity of Joshua. While the likes of Oyakhilome certify him as true Chris Okotie claims he's fraud and when you check NL he has a large following of truth-ignorant men and women.

I wont be surprised if Fireman becomes PFN president soon cos Oritsejafor too was speaking in London the other day claiming people need to donate 625 GBP to receive "THE BLESSING".  I am sure many Nigerian pastors do not even know why Jesus died nor do they understand the meaning of the new covenant (testament).
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by logica(m): 5:18am On Nov 03, 2011
1wiseman:

I attend Sign Fireman's church and I can tell you that  this video was seriously edited to suit the purpose of the producers - who by the way don't believe anything in God (They were out side smoking during most of the services). If Fireman had anything to hide he would not have given them such free access to the church.
Indeed I too will like to know where you got your Masters degree from, if you are too dim to realize that many Christians are smokers. So na non-smoking you wan use recognize Christians? First-class mor.on. And your pastor may be the idi.otic type that thinks an interview from a news crew is always for good exposure only to feel the heat from the backlash of his goofs. Oh yeah, any kind of publicity is good publicity for some people.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by 9ja4eva: 5:20am On Nov 03, 2011
Man of Money
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by ogajim(m): 2:27pm On Nov 03, 2011
@belabela,

take it easy on our people my brother, poverty and the hunger to make it or die trying has completely wiped out any logical thinking on their part. It even looks like the logical sector of their brains has been replaced by GREED($$$$) so I feel sorry for them to say the least. They believe that by holding him in high esteem and showing him adoration, they'll be there someday too.

Ask a Nigerian if they would rather remain poor and make Heaven and they just might surprise you with "let me have the money first now", you see "1wiseman" with a Masters degree in something befending this rogue because he is a member of his Church and the crew of this piece "wre outside smoking", smoking just like drinking soda or anything other than water may be bad for your health but that doesn't disqualify one as a Christian.

I felt like slapping those women singing "we love you daddy" or the local pastor fireman picked "from the gutter" who bought "3 cars, gold watches, designer wear" in a short time, the SCAM goes on!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by taskgirl: 6:27pm On Nov 03, 2011
Some people are very blind to the fact that GOD is real. And after accepting HIM, life as we know it must continue with everthing about our lives being about GOD and making money with GOD like activities. Should a preacher being successful be a problem? Do you expect him to go about in rags? If he was poor, i dont think Mr. Rhodes would have gone to interview Him. I think all this is uncalled for and stupid.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 03, 2011
taskgirl:

Some people are very blind to the fact that GOD is real. And after accepting HIM, life as we know it must continue with everthing about our lives being about GOD and making money with GOD like activities. Should a preacher being successful be a problem? Do you expect him to go about in rags? If he was poor, i dont think Mr. Rhodes would have gone to interview Him. I think all this is uncalled for and silly.

So you create a user account just to post this. God have mercy. see hw you equate a pastors success with his wealth.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by taskgirl: 6:38pm On Nov 03, 2011
And i am very sure that you are dumb cos if you were okay, you wont talk about a man of God like that and you will understand that smoking is not permitted as a christian. And when you get involve in it, it just slows your christian race.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 03, 2011
taskgirl:

And i am very sure that you are dumb cos if you were okay, you wont talk about a man of God like that and you will understand that smoking is not permitted as a christian. And when you get involve in it, it just slows your christian race.
Stop displaying your ignorance here. Come on, you're too easy,

Where's it written that smoking is not permitted as a Christian? An evil man will force others to do things he does not accept in the Name of RELIGION. MUGU
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by taskgirl: 6:56pm On Nov 03, 2011
how strange does it look?
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by justwise(m): 7:02pm On Nov 03, 2011
musKeeto:

So you create a user account just to post this. God have mercy. see hw you equate a pastors success with his wealth.

She could be Fireman's secretary grin grin
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by taskgirl: 7:08pm On Nov 03, 2011
i hope you are born again ?because it sounds to me as if you are from the other side of the world i think you should leave the pastor alone and focus on moving ur life forward. and stop wasting your time on wat you see on naira land there is nothing you will say that will stop the man of God from doing his thing cool grin
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 03, 2011
taskgirl:

i hope you are born again ?because it sounds to me as if you are from the other side of the world i think you should leave the pastor alone and focus on moving your life forward. and stop wasting your time on wat you see on naira land there is nothing you will say that will stop the man of God from doing his thing cool grin

The question is ARE YOU? Where in the bible is Christ or any of the disciples described the way your pastor portrays himself? How many golden chariots was Paul riding through the streets of Rome despite writing almost half of the new testament?
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 03, 2011
davidylan:

The question is ARE YOU? Where in the bible is Christ or any of the disciples described the way your pastor portrays himself? How many golden chariots was Paul riding through the streets of Rome despite writing almost half of the new testament?
If everyone had minded their business, ignoring responsibility in any form(based on the right motive), i put it to you that you wouldn't be born. Stop displaying this useless holier-than-thou attitude when you have copies of HINTS magazine stacked in your house. Because it's a PASTOR, no one is allowed to comment. Was such arrogance displayed by Jesus? Paul? Peter? Did they feed off the poor?
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by justwise(m): 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2011
taskgirl:

i hope you are born again ?because it sounds to me as if you are from the other side of the world i think you should leave the pastor alone and focus on moving your life forward. and stop wasting your time on wat you see on naira land there is nothing you will say that will stop the man of God from doing his thing cool grin

I'm not a 'born again' but i believe in God and not in pastor with flashy 3cars and bodyguards.

If number Nigerians who claimed to be ''born again'' are truly born again then Nigeria will be heaven on earth considering the number of churches in Nigeria.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 03, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Simple logic, but the 'Nigerian church mind' detests this
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 03, 2011
musKeeto:

If everyone had minded their business, ignoring responsibility in any form(based on the right motive), i put it to you that you wouldn't be born. Stop displaying this useless holier-than-thou attitude when you have copies of HINTS magazine stacked in your house. Because it's a PASTOR, no one is allowed to comment. Was such arrogance displayed by Jesus? Paul? Peter? Did they feed off the poor?

I'm not convinced you had proper understanding of my post. I am actually criticizing the pastor based on bible examples.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by justwise(m): 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2011
musKeeto:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Simple logic, but the 'Nigerian church mind' detests this

Well. . . they are deceiving themselves, Nigerians pray and call God's name more than any other nationality i have ever met but at the same time Nigeria lead the crime league table in Africa. The question one may ask is this: Are Nigerians worshipping the wrong God?
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 03, 2011
davidylan:

I'm not convinced you had proper understanding of my post. I am actually criticizing the pastor based on bible examples.
Sorry, bros. Wrong quote. Comment wasn't for you but taskgirl
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by lukkie(m): 10:20pm On Nov 03, 2011
1wiseman:

I'm sorry but your education is a waste. My grandma who is an illiterate reasons more logically than you. This is one more proof that most Nigerians are Zombies.

As someone said, if the born-again Xtians in Nigeria are actually born-again, Nigeria will be the best country in the world. You're just living in self-deceit.

Personally, i believe that religious drunkenness is a bigger problem than corruption in this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Things I Learnt From Jehovah's Witnesses, Memorial Of Christ Death! / Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow / What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.