Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) (49690 Views)

Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case / TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? / Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by scarletdp(m): 10:05am On Dec 05, 2011
just like the chic rolling on the floor when he was supposedly performing his miracle. the chic turned out to be his secretary, and so is firegirl, who must have profitted in that mans wealth in one way or the other n its bin deceived its from God, why is it that in nigeria being a true christian is al about how much wealth you can accumulate, they say the world is comin to an end, and you wont take al this wealth to heaven or hell, we r suppose to be taught by these men of God how to leave chasin this wealth n focus on makin heaven since we wuldnt take any of this were ever we r going, fire girl could u pls ans this question if Jesus was in the world today do u think he'll own a hummer jeep, toyota sequoia and a range rover? its very simple just yes or know
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by olamufu(f): 6:02pm On Dec 05, 2011
Surely 10 pages discussing this clown and his firegirl are too much.
We should move on to more mind bugging things like "what type of man is Joagbaje" grin?
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2011
olamufu:

Surely 10 pages discussing this clown and his firegirl are too much.
We should move on to more mind bugging things like "what type of man is Joagbaje" grin?

joagbaje - another clown masquerading as a christian.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Joagbaje(m): 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2011
You guys just love me so much , you can't  just  cease to think about me. MUAAAH!   cool
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by dare2think: 7:49pm On Dec 05, 2011
Jo (Or anybody), on a more serious note.

I saw a video in which you where giving thanks to God and ofcourse Mr Chris.

At the end you encouraged people to 'partner'. Could you pls elaborate on that aspect as I have heard about it but never really understood it.

What is the point of the "partnering" and was it done during the biblical days, I mean in the paul and Jesuit era?

I do reall want to understand it? should I open a new thread so as to get off this Fraudsters thread?

Thanks.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Joagbaje(m): 8:02pm On Dec 05, 2011
Every ministry needs partners , some are prayer partners , some are financial partners.  Jesus had people who partnered with him , paul had those who partnered with him. If you believe in a vision  you partner with it.  I partner with tv  programme because I've seen many lives touched by it . I Partner with the healing school also . Apart from testimonies from all over the world of healings , I have sent certain individuals there and they recived healing .

Those who believe in a cause or those who had been Blessed by a ministry should partner with such ministry to reach others. That's why after I read some wonderful testimonies on Godprophet thread I encouraged those who had been blessed to partner with his ministry. That's how I became a partner with stations like TBN Because the station has been a blessing .It's a biblical principle.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by dare2think: 8:18pm On Dec 05, 2011
Joagbaje:

Every ministry needs partners , some are prayer partners , some are financial partners. Jesus had people who partnered with him , paul had those who partnered with him. If you believe in a vision you partner with it. I partner with tv programme because I've seen many lives touched by it . I Partner with the healing school also . Apart from testimonies from all over the world of healings , I have sent certain individuals there and they recived healing .

Those who believe in a cause or those who had been Blessed by a ministry should partner with such ministry to reach others. That's why after I read some wonderful testimonies on Godprophet thread I encouraged those who had been blessed to partner with his ministry. It's a biblical principle.
I am assuming you 'Partnering' is just a subtle way of saying supporting.

You stated that it could either be in form of praying or in form of finances, that is- If you need prayers= go and get prayed for- is the same applicable to finances.
If you have problems with Finances= go and get the support? not prayed for but actual assistance?

Also, who are those who 'partnered' with Jesus and how is it a biblical principle?
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Joagbaje(m): 8:35pm On Dec 05, 2011
Those who got blessed by the ministry of Jesus became his financial partners .

Luke 8:2-3
2 And certain women, which had been healed of evil spirits and infirmities, Mary called Magdalene, out of whom went seven devils, 3 And Joanna the wife of Chuza Herod's steward, and Susanna, and many others, which ministered unto him of their substance.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by dare2think: 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2011
Joagbaje:

Those who got blessed by the ministry of Jesus became his financial partners .

[color=#990000]Luke 8:2-3
2 And certain women, which had been healed of evil spirits and infirmities, Mary called Magdalene, out of whom went seven devils, 3 And Joanna the wife of Chuza Herod's steward, and Susanna, and many others, which ministered unto him of [b]their substance.[/[/b]color]

How did you come to the conclusion that 'their substance' equated to finances?

Also,

You stated that it could either be in form of praying or in form of finances, that is- If you need prayers= go and get prayed for- is the same applicable to finances.
If you have problems with Finances= go and get the support? not prayed for but actual assistance?

So, do they get assistance? not pray but 'financial'?
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Joagbaje(m): 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2011
dare2think:

How did you come to the conclusion that 'their substance' equated to finances?

GW translation makes it clearer.

Luke 8:3
. .Joanna, whose husband Chusa was Herod's administrator; Susanna; and many other women. They provided financial support for Jesus and his disciples

Also
So, do they get assistance? not pray but 'financial'?

I don't get you, but what I meant by prayer is that I can partner with a man of God or a ministry through by intercession. Paul had some people who were partnering with him by labouring in prayers .

Colossians 4:12
12 Epaphras, who is one of you, a servant of Christ, saluteth you, always labouring fervently for you in prayers, that ye may stand perfect and complete in all the will of God.

Those who have grace financially partner financially and those who have grace for intercession partner by praying for the work of God. Those who have grace for the two participate both ways.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by dare2think: 9:24pm On Dec 05, 2011
Thanks.

Do we partner with the ministry or with the 'man of God'.

Does the financial apsect go towards helping others or towards the lifestyle of those in charge.?
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Joagbaje(m): 9:35pm On Dec 05, 2011
Both ways ,Money for tv goes for tv, money for radio goes for radio. And Ofcourse money or gift for a man of God goes to him. It's left for such a man to determin what he is led to do with it. A man of God is supposed to be a giver . What he recieved personally gives him opportunity to make a giving too.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by dare2think: 10:31pm On Dec 05, 2011
Thank you,

until our next disagreement. smiley

However, nobody had been able to answer my questions regarding Dr fireman. Even when I humbled myself and apologised. all I got is his name.

I tried looking for the companies he had since age 12 and I got zip.
Asked his followers of mutiple IDs and I got Zip.

My conclusion remains the same. He is a Fraud.

What ever you see him as is your prerogative. (as its your right)
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Joagbaje(m): 11:35pm On Dec 05, 2011
Have you tried his facebook or read the copy of the interview he had with papers eg . Lagos news?
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by dare2think: 11:47pm On Dec 05, 2011
Yes.

Read the excerpts from the mag.

can't get the newspaper as I am not in the area.

Still no names to verify, or do you know the names of his companies? Including the aircraft one?
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by firegirl: 10:10pm On Dec 06, 2011
WELL YOU ALL DONT DESERVE AN EXPLANATION, THIS IS JUST LIKE THE DAYS OF OUR LORD JESUS, DAT PEOPLE CRITICISED HIM AND SPOKE AGAIST HIM

ITS ONLY A FOOLISH MAN THAT DOESNT KNOW THAT THERE ARE TWO SIDES TO A COIN

TODAY WAS TUESDAY FIRE, SO WONDERFUL AND EXPLOSIVE AND SO WOW, YOU WANNA COME, WE HAVE ANOTHER TUESDAY FIRE NEXT WEEK TUESDAY AND IT WILL BE EXCEPTIONAL, COME TO KETU CLOSE,AGUDA,SURULERE,

SOMETIN HAPPENED TODAY, A WOMAN CAME THAT SHE WANTS A CHILD,SINCE SHE GOT MARRIED,SHE DOESNT HAVE A CHILD, MY DADDY TOLD HER THAT SHE WONT HAVE A CHILD BCUZ OF 1 THING THAT SHE DID:ON HER WEDDING DAY, SHE, HER HUSBAND AND HER CHURCH MEMBERS,EVEN HER PASTORS CRITICIZED AND INSULTED DR.FIREMAN,SHE SAID THAT IT WAS TRUE AND SINCE THEN FOR 3 YEARS,SHE DOESNT HAVE A CHILD. SHE WONT EXCEPT SHE ASK FOR FORGIVENESS WHICH SHE DID AND SHE WAS PRAYED FOR, DONT WORRY I'LL COME BACK AND TELL YOU ALL THE RESULT

IF U CRITICIZE OR INSULT A MAN OF GOD,IF UR LIFE DOENST TURN UPSIDE DOWN IN 1 MONTH THEN KNOW THAT HE ISNT A MAN OF GOD BUT IF UR LIFE CHANGES UNDER 1 MONTH KNOW THAT HE IS TRULY A MAN OF GOD, U CANT INSULT A MAN OF GOD AND GO FREE, GOD OWNS YOU,AND U CANT INSULT HIM, BET ME U WILL STILL COME TO FIREMAN'S CHURCH FOR UR SOLUTION

HAVE A SPLENDID NIGHT PALS
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by r231(m): 10:19pm On Dec 06, 2011
^^^^^How DUMB are you undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 06, 2011
firegirl:

WELL YOU ALL DONT DESERVE AN EXPLANATION, THIS IS JUST LIKE THE DAYS OF OUR LORD JESUS, DAT PEOPLE CRITICISED HIM AND SPOKE AGAIST HIM

ITS ONLY A FOOLISH MAN THAT DOESNT KNOW THAT THERE ARE TWO SIDES TO A COIN

TODAY WAS TUESDAY FIRE, SO WONDERFUL AND EXPLOSIVE AND SO WOW, YOU WANNA COME, WE HAVE ANOTHER TUESDAY FIRE NEXT WEEK TUESDAY AND IT WILL BE EXCEPTIONAL, COME TO KETU CLOSE,AGUDA,SURULERE,

SOMETIN HAPPENED TODAY, A WOMAN CAME THAT SHE WANTS A CHILD,SINCE SHE GOT MARRIED,SHE DOESNT HAVE A CHILD, MY DADDY TOLD HER THAT SHE WONT HAVE A CHILD BCUZ OF 1 THING THAT SHE DID:ON HER WEDDING DAY, SHE, HER HUSBAND AND HER CHURCH MEMBERS,EVEN HER PASTORS CRITICIZED AND INSULTED DR.FIREMAN,SHE SAID THAT IT WAS TRUE AND SINCE THEN FOR 3 YEARS,SHE DOESNT HAVE A CHILD. SHE WONT EXCEPT SHE ASK FOR FORGIVENESS WHICH SHE DID AND SHE WAS PRAYED FOR, DONT WORRY I'LL COME BACK AND TELL YOU ALL THE RESULT

IF U CRITICIZE OR INSULT A MAN OF GOD,IF your LIFE DOENST TURN UPSIDE DOWN IN 1 MONTH THEN KNOW THAT HE ISNT A MAN OF GOD BUT IF your LIFE CHANGES UNDER 1 MONTH KNOW THAT HE IS TRULY A MAN OF GOD, U CANT INSULT A MAN OF GOD AND GO FREE, GOD OWNS YOU,AND U CANT INSULT HIM, BET ME U WILL STILL COME TO FIREMAN'S CHURCH FOR your SOLUTION

HAVE A SPLENDID NIGHT PALS

Only frauds have to resort to this sort of emotional bullying. Paul persecuted the church so badly that some of the disciples didnt even want to go near him after his conversion assuming it was a trick to kill them. He turned out to be the most powerful apostle to the gentiles. Paul was hated, beaten so many times, jailed, spat on . . . Stephen was stoned to death YET they all prayed for the salvation of the souls of those who hated them. Your fraud of a "pastor" is busy threatening others with evil for daring to "criticize" him? shocked
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by firegirl: 10:51pm On Dec 06, 2011
SCARLETDP O YEA! JESUS WOULD EVEN HAVE MORE THAN THAT,LET ME ASK U DIS QUESTION, IF U ARE POOR,WILL U SERVE GOD WITH UR WHOLE HEART? YOU WONT CUZ U'L BE FRUSTRATED EVERYDAY OF UR LIFE,ALWAYS COMPLAINING EVERYTIME UR CHILDREN COMES BACK FROM SCHOOL CRYING THAT THE TEACHER CHASED THEM OUT OF SCHOOL CUZ THEY HAVENT PAID THEIR FEES AND YOU HAVE PROBLEMS AT HOME.TELL ME,WILL U BE FAITHFUL? YOUR PRAYERS TO GOD WILL TURN TO QUESTIONS, YOU'L START ASKING GOD WHEN HE'LL BLESS YOU AND YOU WILL GET ANGRY AT GOD CUS OF WHAT YOU ARE PASSING THROUGH, WITHOUT MONEY, ANOINTING YURNS TO ANNOYANCE, THINK ABOUT IT, CHRISTIANITY IS NOT THE PLATFORM TO GET AHEAD IN LIFE BUT CHRISTIANITY IS LIFE. IT IS ABOUT KNOWING HIM AND TO THE POINT WHERE HE'LL INFLUENCE YOU TILL YOU BE LIKE HIM,CHRISTIANITY ISNT ABOUT WHAT YOU CAN GET BUT ABOUT KNOWING HIM, DIS IS CALLED SPIRITUAL GROWTH AND SPIRITUAL GROWTH IS NOT HOW MANY YEARS YOU'VE BEEN SAVED,ETC, LEMME GIVE U SOME BIBLE PASSAGE, LOOK AT ECCLESIASTES 2:26:IT EXPLAINS THAT THE UNRIGHTEOUS WILL GATHER AND HIP UP AND HE THE LORD WILL GIVE IT TO HIS CHILDREN 'GATHERING AND COLLECTING', SOME KEYS TO BECOMING RICH, BE PLANTED IN THE GRACE, BEFRIEND THE PEOPLE THAT ARE RICH(LUKE 16:9:MAKE FRIEND WITH PEOPLE THAT HAVE MONEY, IT DOESNT MEAN THAT YOU SHOULD DATE THEM, IT MEANS YOU SHOULD RELATE TO THEM,DO THINGS FOR THEM,HELP THEM IN ANY WAY THAT THEY WILL APPRECIATE YOU SO THAT WEN U R IN NEED,THEY WONT BLINK THEIR EYES BE4 THEY HELP U, A HINT,A RICH MAN WILL NOT HELP U IF U DID NOTHING FOR HIM OR HER) LEARN HOW TO PAY YOUR TITHE, ETC, WITHOUT FINANCIAL PROSPERITY,SPIRITUAL PROSPERITY IS IMPOSSIBLE, SIN IS THE PRODUCT OF PRESSURE, CHECK OUT 1TIMOTHY 6:17-18, IF U WANT MORE ASK ME, I'LL TELL YOU

DR.FIREMAN IS MY DADDY,HE DOEST PAY PEOPLE TO FALL ON THE GROUND,IF HE DOES,EVERYBODY WILL BE DRIVING A JEEP, LOL,
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by firegirl: 10:56pm On Dec 06, 2011
david mind u he isnt threatening people,it was something she did and she confirmed it, if god sends someone to you to help you and u doubt or criticize or insult that person, god will be angry with you, just like if goodluck jonathan sends some1 to u and u insults that person, u are also insulting goodluck jonathan.well check your life for 1 month,if u r not in nigeria, check it, dont have ur time cuz u arent worth it
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Nobody: 2:27am On Dec 07, 2011
It's shocking how everything you say on this thread goes against the Word. I hope Dr. Joagbaje finally sees you for who you are: a swindler who uses the Scriptures to deceive people and make gain.

firegirl:

SCARLETDP O YEA! JESUS WOULD EVEN HAVE MORE THAN THAT,LET ME ASK U DIS QUESTION, IF U ARE POOR,WILL U SERVE GOD WITH your WHOLE HEART? YOU WONT CUZ U'L BE FRUSTRATED EVERYDAY OF your LIFE,ALWAYS COMPLAINING EVERYTIME your CHILDREN COMES BACK FROM SCHOOL CRYING THAT THE TEACHER CHASED THEM OUT OF SCHOOL CUZ THEY HAVENT PAID THEIR FEES AND YOU HAVE PROBLEMS AT HOME.TELL ME,WILL U BE FAITHFUL?

Phil. 4:12 - I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.
This should be a Christian's creed, although easier said than done.

OUR PRAYERS TO GOD WILL TURN TO QUESTIONS, YOU'L START ASKING GOD WHEN HE'LL BLESS YOU AND YOU WILL GET ANGRY AT GOD CUS OF WHAT YOU ARE PASSING THROUGH 

This is not new. Even the great men in the Bible during their dark days were wont to questioning themselves and God. Read the book of Job, the prophet Elijah,  Paul etc.

WITHOUT MONEY, ANOINTING YURNS TO ANNOYANCE, THINK ABOUT IT, 
Are you saying that money affects anointing?

CHRISTIANITY IS NOT THE PLATFORM TO GET AHEAD IN LIFE BUT CHRISTIANITY IS LIFE. IT IS ABOUT KNOWING HIM AND TO THE POINT WHERE HE'LL INFLUENCE YOU TILL YOU BE LIKE HIM,CHRISTIANITY ISNT ABOUT WHAT YOU CAN GET BUT ABOUT KNOWING HIM,  DIS IS CALLED SPIRITUAL GROWTH AND SPIRITUAL GROWTH IS NOT HOW MANY YEARS YOU'VE BEEN SAVED,ETC, 
This I fully agree with. And it runs contrary to what you've said previously on this thread.

LEMME GIVE U SOME BIBLE PASSAGE,  LOOK AT ECCLESIASTES 2:26:IT EXPLAINS THAT THE UNRIGHTEOUS WILL GATHER AND HIP UP AND HE THE LORD WILL GIVE IT TO HIS CHILDREN 'GATHERING AND COLLECTING',  SOME KEYS TO BECOMING RICH, BE PLANTED IN THE GRACE,  BEFRIEND THE PEOPLE THAT ARE RICH(LUKE 16:9:MAKE FRIEND WITH PEOPLE THAT HAVE MONEY, IT DOESNT MEAN THAT YOU SHOULD DATE THEM, IT MEANS YOU SHOULD RELATE TO THEM,DO THINGS FOR THEM,HELP THEM IN ANY WAY THAT THEY WILL APPRECIATE YOU SO THAT WEN U R IN NEED,THEY WONT BLINK THEIR EYES BE4 THEY HELP U,  A HINT,A RICH MAN WILL NOT HELP U IF U DID NOTHING FOR HIM OR HER)
And then you revert to type.

LEARN HOW TO PAY YOUR TITHE, ETC,  WITHOUT FINANCIAL PROSPERITY,SPIRITUAL PROSPERITY IS IMPOSSIBLE, SIN IS THE PRODUCT OF PRESSURE,  CHECK OUT 1TIMOTHY 6:17-18,  IF U WANT MORE ASK ME, I'LL TELL YOU
Without financial prosperity, spiritual prosperity is impossible?
3 John 1:2
Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well.

DR.FIREMAN IS MY DADDY,HE DOEST PAY PEOPLE TO FALL ON THE GROUND,IF HE DOES,EVERYBODY WILL BE DRIVING A JEEP,  LOL,
I love how faithful you are to this man. You seem to think he has or can do no wrong. That all that comes out of his mouth is gold. That he's annointed. That he does miracles.

Jeremiah 14
15 Then the LORD said to me, “The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I have not sent them or appointed them or spoken to them. They are prophesying to you false visions, divinations, idolatries[a] and the delusions of their own minds. 15 Therefore this is what the LORD says about the prophets who are prophesying in my name: I did not send them, yet they are saying, ‘No sword or famine will touch this land.’ Those same prophets will perish by sword and famine. 16 And the people they are prophesying to will be thrown out into the streets of Jerusalem because of the famine and sword. There will be no one to bury them, their wives, their sons and their daughters. I will pour out on them the calamity they deserve.

17 “Speak this word to them:

“‘Let my eyes overflow with tears
   night and day without ceasing;
for the Virgin Daughter, my people,
   has suffered a grievous wound,
   a crushing blow.
18 If I go into the country,
   I see those slain by the sword;
if I go into the city,
   I see the ravages of famine.
Both prophet and priest
   have gone to a land they know not.’”

Please take note of 'prophesy in my name'.

Your 'Daddy' might be the real deal but take care not to turn him to Jesus. Be like the Bavarians and search the Scripture for yourselves. The word of God can be used by anybody to explain anything, even the KKK in the US believe in the Bible.

Jeremiah 23
25 “I have heard what the prophets say who prophesy lies in my name. They say, ‘I had a dream! I had a dream!’ 26 How long will this continue in the hearts of these lying prophets, who prophesy the delusions of their own minds? 27 They think the dreams they tell one another will make my people forget my name, just as their ancestors forgot my name through Baal worship. 28 Let the prophet who has a dream recount the dream, but let the one who has my word speak it faithfully. For what has straw to do with grain?” declares the LORD. 29 “Is not my word like fire,” declares the LORD, “and like a hammer that breaks a rock in pieces?

30 “Therefore,” declares the LORD, “I am against the prophets who steal from one another words supposedly from me. 31 Yes,” declares the LORD, “I am against the prophets who wag their own tongues and yet declare, ‘The LORD declares.’ 32 Indeed, I am against those who prophesy false dreams,” declares the LORD. “They tell them and lead my people astray with their reckless lies, yet I did not send or appoint them. They do not benefit these people in the least,” declares the LORD.

firegirl:

david mind u he isnt threatening people,it was something she did and she confirmed it, if god sends someone to you to help you and u doubt or criticize or insult that person, god will be angry with you, just like if goodluck jonathan sends some1 to u and u insults that person, u are also insulting goodluck jonathan.well check your life for 1 month,if u r not in nigeria, check it, dont have your time cuz u arent worth it
I hope in real life, you're not as gullible as you sound here
[/quote]
[quote]
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by scarletdp(m): 12:28pm On Dec 07, 2011
[b]Phil. 4:12 - I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.
This should be a Christian's creed, although easier said than done.
[/b]

if you were a girl i for don start to dey chike you with style,
@fire naija is d only country where the criteria for bein a tru christian is being rich, even rich ppl have dier own problems n dey complain abt things, i dont have to be poor before i complain abt stuffs coz am human,
but we stil pray to God to make us contended with what we have, Christ said it alll it'll be harder for a rich man to enter d kingdom of God dan for a camel to pass tru d eye of a needle, dont think u need me to do d math
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 07, 2011
firegirl:

david mind u he isnt threatening people,it was something she did and she confirmed it, if god sends someone to you to help you and u doubt or criticize or insult that person, god will be angry with you, just like if goodluck jonathan sends some1 to u and u insults that person, u are also insulting goodluck jonathan.well check your life for 1 month,if u r not in nigeria, check it, dont have your time cuz u arent worth it

Gideon doubted the angel sent to him, Sarah mocked the angel who came to deliver the promise . . . i'm not sure your man does anything in line with the bible.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by r231(m): 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2011
davidylan:

Gideon doubted the angel sent to him, Sarah mocked the angel who came to deliver the promise . . . i'm not sure your man does anything in line with the bible.

I don't even think this fools read the bible
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by firegirl: 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2011
david wat are u saying?/ well the only thing i'll say is that you should'nt no matter what mock a man of God, dont have any explaination for u, think and say wateva u want
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Image123(m): 11:45pm On Dec 07, 2011
www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-15602816
firefly, judgement day is coming. And there is NO respect of persons.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by ogajim(m): 1:14am On Dec 08, 2011
Nigeria is full of FAKE wanna be Pastors today because it has become profitable, I would like to know if we can even boast of a Prophet like Nathan for instance before we start dreaming big for a Paul,

Dr. firefly appears to be looking for a niche to start like the big timers all over Nigeria with private jets and all,
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by kentdivine: 10:29am On May 30, 2012
MAY THE GOD OF DR SIGN FIEMAN ARISE IN HIS ANGER AND WRATH AND VIST YOU ALL THAT HAS WRITTEN RUBISH ONE BY ONE IN JESUS NAME AMEN ................7...............21 /SO THAT YOU ALL WIL COMFIRM TAHT HE IS THE ELIJAH OF OUR GENERATION/
BECOX FIREMAN REFUSE TO BRIBE RHODES THAT WHY HE IS WRITTING RUBISH AND PEOPLE BELIEVED HIM..... WOOOOOOOOO AND CURSE WILL FOLLOW WHO SO EVER THAT TOUCHES THE ANIONTED ONE/OR SAY SOMETHING BAD AGAINT HIM
FIREMAN IS REAL AND IS FROM GOD/WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT THAT YOU OWN BUSINESS,
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Micaye: 12:25pm On May 30, 2012
Dr Sign Fireman answers crucial questions

Many people feel that your claim that you were called at the age of three is impossible.
Well, many people are so deep in the flesh that they don’t know the timings of the Spirit! They refuse to accept some people’s early relationship with God because of their late relationship with Him! What they think is not the yardstick for knowing whether it is possible or not. It is the Bible that is the final authority on that. And the Bible tells us it is possible. Samuel was called when he was still very small. Jeremiah’s is even harder to believe: God said that he ordained him while he was in his mother’s womb! (Jeremiah 1:4-5). Although my claim may be rare, the Bible is so clear that it is possible.

There is a handbill on the net titled: ALL THE HOT GIRLS IN LAGOS ATTEND FIREMAN’S CHURCH. It caused a stir. What was its actual purpose?[i]
In the Body of Christ today, people grow their churches from other churches. But true evangelism is reaching out to those who are not saved at all! This is the type of evangelism we pursue! Around the time of that handbill, we had a project: OPERATION TAKE CALL GIRLS OFF THE STREETS. By call girls, we meant harlots plus all the young girls who live their lives looking for a man to sleep with and get money. We sat down to think of how to reach them. We considered that you couldn’t walk up to them along the road to preach to them without their acting crazy. So we came up with the idea of the handbills. The intention was to present a title that would attract them, and get them saved and changed once they came. It was an innovation! We pursued it. Many came and were saved! After their salvation, to keep them saved, we went further to rent apartments and relocate many of them. We also gave money for starting business to some of them. In addition, today, some of them are married! Considering these facts, we call the operation a huge success! That is true evangelism! The Body of Christ has to wake up to the fact that the only way to reach out to the world today and save them from the innovations of the devil is by Christian innovations! This is why our church membership rose from zero to over seven thousand in two years! What we did may be controversial today, but we are only pacesetters of what churches will be doing in the near future! We are the future of Christianity!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by omosexy1: 9:07pm On May 30, 2012
I need to know this Firegirl. I think she is one of the call girls rescued by Fireman as claimed. Your daddy arranges people to deceive other people. He is the religious form of Maddoff (I dont know if you know him, he is in jail for running a ponzi scheme) Your daddy runs a religious ponzi scheme. Deceives people to gain from them. It is good you are stressing the issue of tithe, the bloodline to your daddy's fortune, his sole objective to continue living big. You can sell your house, clothes, withdraw all the money from your account and give it to your so-called daddy. Who cares. But please stop this propaganda of yours - promoting his fettish ministry.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by merije1010(m): 7:20pm On May 31, 2012
End time my big bros
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by kidiat: 9:33pm On May 31, 2012
God w surely judge every body chikena

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Things I Learnt From Jehovah's Witnesses, Memorial Of Christ Death! / Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow / What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.