Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) (49653 Views)

Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case / TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? / Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Joagbaje(m): 12:57pm On Dec 01, 2011
Claus:

How can you give this sort of advice when you know we live in a world where people lie everyday in order to get their way?
Is there any man today whose word is infallible?

You can't negate a man's word until you can prove otherwise .

What if I decide to take Seyi Rhodes words for what it is remembering that Seyi Rhodes said "Dr" Fireman broke down and was crying away from the camera because he felt they had exposed him?

What has the man done to be exposed . Is there any issue worthy of exposure there.? Does it make sense? Are they killing human beings in rituals there. Sheyi Rhode packaged his story to carry propaganda. Any christian sound in the word of God should detect the trick, Satan has no new tricks
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Zikkyy(m): 12:59pm On Dec 01, 2011
dare2think:

A company that sells air crafts without a name.

LOL grin maybe he was referring to toy aeroplanes. probably a shop at oshodi grin

Joagbaje:

Why not find out , at least from his members here.  

if the info was available, they would have posted it.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by dare2think: 1:01pm On Dec 01, 2011
Joagbaje:

You can't negate a man's seyi rhodes'word until you can prove otherwise .

Exactly, waiting for his members to prove otherwise.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by dare2think: 1:01pm On Dec 01, 2011
Still waiting,
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Claus(m): 1:11pm On Dec 01, 2011
Joagbaje:

You can't negate a man's word until you can prove otherwise .

You can reject a man's claims if he makes it without any proof, especially if those claims are outlandish!

Let's use wisdom here. It is much easier to prove you've written a book than for someone to prove you haven't. Same with company formations etc.

My advice to his members here is for them not to be concerned about whether anyone believes or not. But since they are concerned, then let them prove the claims they can prove and lay it all to rest.

Joagbaje:

What has the man done to be exposed . Is there any issue worthy of exposure there.? Does it make sense? Are they killing human beings in rituals there. Sheyi Rhode packaged his story to carry propaganda. Any christian sound in the word of God should detect the trick, Satan has no new tricks

Is there anything more important than a person's spiritual life?
Any Christian sound in the word of God should detect "Dr" Fireman's trick.

I'm surprised that you as a spiritual person refuse to comment on the use of "Hot Girls" as a way to invite people to church. If you look at the entire package of "Dr" Fireman and you don't have serious questions, then I am alarmed!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by olamufu(f): 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2011
My conclusion- Pastor joagbaje himself can not b trusted
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by PastorAIO: 3:04pm On Dec 01, 2011
olamufu:

My conclusion- Pastor joagbaje himself can not b trusted

Agbaje must be breathing some hefty sighs of relief since the heat has been taken off his master Oyaks and is not being shined (or is it shone) on Fireman.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by olamufu(f): 3:41pm On Dec 01, 2011
Agbaje must be breathing some hefty sighs of relief since the heat has been taken off his master Oyaks and is not being shined (or is it shone) on Fireman.

true say, but if he was/is a wise man, he wont b so outspoken, he would zip up and comment sparingly and sensibly, if i was a member of his church, I would start asking myself questions, honestly.
I'm sorry, Joagbaje,I/we have been very patient with and respected (sort of) u since this discussion started,  cant take anymore of your piffle.  U have failed to be supersensible, discerning, spiritual or objective >  time to move on Sir, or better still, go and join fireman, but then, I guess u r with the master FIREMAN,  cool
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Joagbaje(m): 4:08pm On Dec 01, 2011
Pastor AIO:

There was never pressure nor relief. Persecution is our bread. It's good.  If you don't have enemies you've not started living.you're merely existing .  Enemies are signs that you're doing something meaningful.

I've said before that my defence is not for CEC . I speak truth in any applicanle situation
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Joagbaje(m): 4:13pm On Dec 01, 2011
olamufu:

true say, but if he was/is a wise man, he wont b so outspoken, he would zip up and comment sparingly and sensibly, if i was a member of his church, I would start asking myself questions, honestly.
I'm sorry, Joagbaje,I/we have been very patient with and respected (sort of) u since this discussion started,  cant take anymore of your piffle.  U have failed to be supersensible, discerning, spiritual or objective >  time to move on Sir, or better still, go and join fireman, but then, I guess u r with the master FIREMAN,  cool

Your opinion doesn't count with me. Getting personal with me doesn't change the truth. The man is being unjustly attacked . By you all. Is he a christian ? Yes, is he a minister ? Yes, Is he a miracle worker ? Yes. Did he use their offerings o by hummer ? No. Does he have businesses which fetch him money ? Yes. Has he one anything contrary o the word of God ? No.
Why calling him names? On what ground ? Because he rides a yellow wheel spinning hummer. This is sick.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by olamufu(f): 4:18pm On Dec 01, 2011
Your opinion doesn't count with me. Getting personal with me doesn't change the truth. The man is being unjustly attacked . By you all. Is he a christian ? Yes, is he a minister ? Yes, Is he a miracle worker ? Yes. Did he use their offerings o by hummer ? No. Does he have businesses which fetch him money ? Yes. Has he one anything contrary o the word of God ? No.
Why calling him names? On what ground ? Because he rides a yellow wheel spinning hummer. This is sick.

YOUR OPINION ISN'T SOUND, INFORMED OR OBJECTIVE AND THEREFORE DOESNT COUNT WITH THE MAJORITY OF HOMO-SAPIENS lipsrsealed
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Joagbaje(m): 4:21pm On Dec 01, 2011
dare2think:

Still waiting,

Instead of waiting ,why not get hold of the interview with lagos news. Or read the posts of some members who answered my questions .
Below is part of fire girl response.
lemme tell u how he got his cars and jeeps,  a man called from abuja(he doesnt know the man) and told him that people are criticizing him and for every criticism, he'l buy him a car or a jeep,  the next week, the man sent two cars and a jeep cuz there were 3 criticism,  since then he has been sowing his cars and jeeps and he has been getting more
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by olamufu(f): 4:26pm On Dec 01, 2011

Instead of waiting ,why not get hold of the interview with lagos news. Or read the posts of some members who answered my questions .
Below is part of fire girl response.
lemme tell u how he got his cars and jeeps,  a man called from abuja(he doesnt know the man) and told him that people are criticizing him and for every criticism, he'l buy him a car or a jeep,  the next week, the man sent two cars and a jeep cuz there were 3 criticism,  since then he has been sowing his cars and jeeps and he has been getting more

now i kno your just pulling our legs n jokin with us, nice one Jo, nice one
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by dare2think: 4:29pm On Dec 01, 2011
Joagbaje,

Pls name the businesses that fetch him money?

I dont have any business with his cars. You are a dubious character and have no shame.

I have been pasting my questions all across the board and even apologised to his miscreants yet ni answers were given.

Still waiting for answers to my questions, until they answer, dr fireman is a fraudster and so is anybody that supports him.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Joagbaje(m): 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2011
Claus:

My advice to his members here is for them not to be concerned about whether anyone believes or not. But since they are concerned, then let them prove the claims they can prove and lay it all to rest.

What other proof do you need ?  Why not go to his office and ask questions . The reporters should have asked the questions you guys are asking. The man is a man of God , approved with signs and wonders. Check the testimonies out.

Any Christian sound in the word of God should detect "Dr" Fireman's trick.

What is this trick?

I'm surprised that you as a spiritual person refuse to comment on the use of "Hot Girls" as a way to invite people to church.

I may not approve of it. But the intention is pure. It may sound a little Extreme but the idea is to lure street girls to come to church. It has a target . Not for everybody but for the street girls. A man can only take such extreme step if he had prayed and fasted enough ,trusting the power of God to arrest those girls when they come in. But the idea is not to encourage the idea of worldly "Hot" girls.

We have had some extreme programmes years ago as students. "Jeans party"  everybody comes in jeans, yet it's an outreach programme. Some sinners don't like to go to church. But they can come for party. But we pray and fast. And after all the dancing (gospel raps etc). When the message is being preached , you see some crying. We chose certain people to share their life testimony, how Jesus turned thier lives around. We get the result.

So that's my opinion about the I.v of firemen . It's anspecial I.V for certain Group in the society.

We have our outreaches to prostitutes also . But we use different approach.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by dare2think: 4:41pm On Dec 01, 2011
My wonderful Christian friends, I'm sorry if I have offended you in any way.

Pls forgive me.

Can you please provide me with answers to questions  puzzling me, since you seem to know Mr Fire-man very well.

What is Fireman's real name?

What is the name of his Gold mine and air-craft business?

What are the names of the companies he had at age 12?

Which institution accorded him the doctorate accolade?

Thank you

Pls could be kind enough to provide substantial proof.

Once again, sorry if I offended you
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Thelstan(m): 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2011
dare2think:

My wonderful Christian friends, I'm sorry if I have offended you in any way.

Pls forgive me.

Can you please provide me with answers to questions  puzzling me, since you seem to know Mr Fire-man very well.

What is Fireman's real name?

What is the name of his Gold mine and air-craft business?

What are the names of the companies he had at age 12?

Which institution accorded him the doctorate accolade?

Thank you

Pls could be kind enough to provide substantial proof.

Once again, sorry if I offended you

My guy you wan grow grey hair for this set of questions.  grin
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by dare2think: 5:27pm On Dec 01, 2011
^^^^^^

They are not the only ones who can spam all over the place.

lol, no mind me jare.

Every where they go my questions will follow them until they get answered. (If they ever get answered)
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Thelstan(m): 5:29pm On Dec 01, 2011
As a religious leader it's very easy to lie and think that people will not question your statements to evaluate the truth.

Fortunately this is not the 14th century.  angry angry angry angry
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by dare2think: 5:30pm On Dec 01, 2011
Apparently some people are still in a feudal state of mind.

angry
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Claus(m): 5:32pm On Dec 01, 2011
Joagbaje:

What other proof do you need ?  Why not go to his office and ask questions . The reporters should have asked the questions you guys are asking. The man is a man of God , approved with signs and wonders. Check the testimonies out.

Other proof There was no proof in the first place.

The reporter didn't ask the question, simple! So we are asking those questions to the members who are so concerned about validating him.

Joagbaje:

I may not approve of it. But the intention is pure.

Did you not question whether it was a real poster, from "Dr" Fireman, in an earlier post, or whether someone made it up? Now all of a sudden you've decided that the intention is pure.

I'M OUT! I only joined the discussion for amusement, I wasn't actually expecting any sensible answers. You didn't let me down.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by dare2think: 5:38pm On Dec 01, 2011
Claus:

Other proof There was no proof in the first place.

I only joined the discussion for amusement,

Dude, I'm just getting started with them.

Its travesty from somebody to just feed "jargon" and just expect us to digest it.

It's an insult to honest and hard-working people out there.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by r231(m): 5:39pm On Dec 01, 2011
^^^^ all those fools have been brainwashed cheesy
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Thelstan(m): 5:41pm On Dec 01, 2011
Loooool it's so funny to say that someone's statements in an interview in an obscure media is EVIDENCE for the person's same statements elsewhere.

That is circular reasoning and it defies all forms of logic.

Circular Reasoning – supporting a premise with the premise rather than a conclusion.

A confused student argues: “You can’t give me a C.  I’m an A student!”

The problem with circular reasoning is that the claim is made on grounds that cannot be accepted as true — because those very grounds are in dispute.  How can a student claim to be an A student when he just earned a C?

To clarify, no one is an “A student” by definition.  Grades are earned in every class and are derived from a variety of different methods.  The requirements in one class are set by the school and the instructor, so the same class taught by a different teacher or in a different location should yield two very different results (final grades).  Merely claiming to be an A student does not make the claim valid.

Circular reasoning, or in other words, paradoxical thinking, is a type of formal logical fallacy in which the proposition to be proved is assumed implicitly or explicitly in one of the premises. For example:

"Only an untrustworthy person would run for office. The fact that politicians are untrustworthy is proof of this."

Such an argument is fallacious, because it relies upon its own proposition — "politicians are untrustworthy" — in order to support its central premise. [size=14pt]Essentially, the argument assumes that its central point is already proven, and uses this in support of itself.[/size]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circular_reasoning

I think Joagbaje and the Fire taskers must be very pious. Why, do you ask?

Pi-ous people always enjoy circular reasoning cheesy

They will keep going round in circles like 2 pi r
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by ogajim(m): 5:41pm On Dec 01, 2011
Pastor JoAgbaje has EXPOSED himself once again with his defense of this gangster wanna be so called pastor, this "emperor" has no CLOTHES!
Joagbaje:

Why calling him names? On what ground ? Because he rides a yellow wheel spinning hummer[color=#990000][/color]. This is sick.

You appear to be many things here Jo, Pastoral validator, medical examiner(miracle verifyer), accountant(since you know where the source of the funds for the H2 came from), and mechanical engineer (wheel spinning cheesy), I feel sorry for you and will keep you in my prayers, the old me would have wanted to put you out of your misery lipsrsealed

With all the "Churches" and their members, Nigeria seems to be going backward, go figure!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by dare2think: 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2011
^^^^^^

Nigerian is in a state of constant regression with folks like Joagbaje allowed to "lead" a congregation.

Its unfortunate and we wonder why other nations regard our country as a very corrupt nation.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Claus(m): 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2011
dare2think:

Dude, I'm just getting started with them.

Its travesty from somebody to just feed "jargon" and just expect us to digest it.

It's an insult to honest and hard-working people out there.

Lol! Continue jare, so that I can keep on reading the ridiculous defenses they come up with.

The ultimate is the "Hot Girls" poster designed to attract immoral girls so that the "Holy Spirit can arrest them". I'm still laughing!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 01, 2011
is brother agbaje still peddling his nonsensical and empty spiritual claims here? cheesy
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by firegirl: 8:22pm On Dec 01, 2011
HELLO PALS

HOW WAS UR DAY AND HAPPY NEW MONTH,

IM NOT REALLY WORRIED BOUT ALL U GUYS ARE SAYING HERE, YOU CAN CONTINUE CRITICIZING WHILE I CONTINUE RECEIVING MY BREAKTHROUGHS FROM GOD OR U CAN COME TO THE CHURCH(IF U ARE BOLD ENOUGH AND STOP HIDING IN DIS SITE) AND CHALLENGE FIREMAN

THEY HATE ME WITH A REASON,WITH A REASON
THEY WANNA KILL MY SEASON,MY SEASON
IM GONNA JABBIT TILL MORN
HIS NAME IS ELSHADDAI, HIS MANE IS EL-SHADDAI
I NO GO DIE,I NO GO DIE O!
IF U JAM ME,U GO JAME STONE,U GO JAM ROCK, U GO JAM HAMMER
DO U STILL WANNA JAM ME?

STAND OUT!!!
I WILL STAND OUT IN THE CROWD,STAND OUT EVERYWHERE
SEE CHINA,OF YESTERDAY
THEM DON RISE TO BE GOD'S POWER,NOBODY CAN STOP THEM
SEE INDIA,OF YESTERDAY
SEE OBI,OF YESTERDAY
OBI DON GROW,OBI DON BLOW,NOBODY CAN STOP HIM
SEE ME SELF,NA MY TIME O!!
I DON RISE TO BE GOD'S POWER,NOBODY CAN STOP ME
ITZ MY DESTINY, EVERYWHERE I GO
WHO JEHOVAH DON BLESS NOBODY CAN CURSE HIM
STAND OUT, STAND OUT
I HAVE A COVENANT WITH MY GOD, COVENANT WITH MY GOD

PALS WHO GOD HAS BLESSED NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY, HE WONT FALL AND ANY CURSE PLACED ON HIM WILL NOT WORK, CONTINUE UR CRITICISM ITZ YOUR CHOICE, HAVE A SPLENDID NIGHT
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by r231(m): 8:23pm On Dec 01, 2011
^^^^^Is that a song undecided
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by firegirl: 8:27pm On Dec 01, 2011
yea a song
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by olamufu(f): 8:28pm On Dec 01, 2011
HELLO PALS

HOW WAS your DAY AND HAPPY NEW MONTH,

IM NOT REALLY WORRIED BOUT ALL U GUYS ARE SAYING HERE, YOU CAN CONTINUE CRITICIZING WHILE I CONTINUE RECEIVING MY BREAKTHROUGHS FROM GOD OR U CAN COME TO THE CHURCH(IF U ARE BOLD ENOUGH AND STOP HIDING IN DIS SITE) AND CHALLENGE FIREMAN

THEY HATE ME WITH A REASON,WITH A REASON
THEY WANNA KILL MY SEASON,MY SEASON
IM GONNA JABBIT TILL MORN
HIS NAME IS ELSHADDAI, HIS MANE IS EL-SHADDAI
I NO GO DIE,I NO GO DIE O!
IF U JAM ME,U GO JAME STONE,U GO JAM ROCK, U GO JAM HAMMER
DO U STILL WANNA JAM ME?

STAND OUT!!!
I WILL STAND OUT IN THE CROWD,STAND OUT EVERYWHERE
SEE CHINA,OF YESTERDAY
SEE INDIA,OF YESTERDAY
SEE OBI,OF YESTERDAY
OBI DON GROW,OBI DON BLOW,NOBODY CAN STOP HIM
SEE ME SELF,NA MY TIME O!!
I DON RISE TO BE GOD'S POWER,NOBODY CAN STOP ME
ITZ MY DESTINY, EVERYWHERE I GO
WHO JEHOVAH DON BLESS NOBODY CAN CURSE HIM
STAND OUT, STAND OUT
I HAVE A COVENANT WITH MY GOD, COVENANT WITH MY GOD

PALS WHO GOD HAS BLESSED NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY, HE WONT FALL AND ANY CURSE PLACED ON HIM WILL NOT WORK, CONTINUE your CRITICISM ITZ YOUR CHOICE, HAVE A SPLENDID NIGHT

[size=14pt]looool, what a prat![/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State / Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad / A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.