Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) (49651 Views)

Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case / TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? / Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 30, 2011
firegirl:

yes he thought us that [size=13pt]God is a game check it out this way,  in the bible, if you want something from God, u sow a seed,  without a seed u cannot reap. u get to a church where the man fo God has that annointion and u want to test it if is true,  u bring out your seed and sow[/size], God will not come down by Himself to bless you,  [size=13pt]your angels will manipulate some1[/size] to bless you, wen it works u'll like to come back and try again,  itz just like poker,  lemme give u a testimony
A guy was a drunkard, he went to drink with his friends, he slept off and they left him, he heard peolple singing praises wen he woke up, he joined and on the following sunday,he came to church and Daddy asked people who were interested to make it BIG should come out for a seed of 1k(one thousand naira), he didnt have a dim, he borrowed from some1 he happen to know and he sowed the seed, that week he was favoured wit 30k, he came back the following sunday and sowed a seed of 10k after pating his tithe, that same week he was favoured with 300k, he came back and gave a testimony and sowed a seed of 100k and that week he was given a contract 10million, he came back again and sowed a seed, the following week he got 3 international contracts worth 54billion,  tell me is God not a game?

Has this person ever seen a bible?  undecided
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by firegirl: 10:35pm On Nov 30, 2011
if his parents didnt name him fireman why does his mum and siblings call him fireman? they even call him 1st be4 they take any final say in the house, wat do u call dat?
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by firegirl: 10:36pm On Nov 30, 2011
DAVIDYLAN, who are u talking about?
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 30, 2011
firegirl:

DAVIDYLAN, who are u talking about?

i was wondering if you'd ever seen a bible before talk less of read one. your attempt to explain fireman's "God is a game" nonsense is pathetic and flies in the face of EVERY BIBLE verse i know.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by firegirl: 10:41pm On Nov 30, 2011
woow!!! are u serious?? i pity u. lemme ask u, y do u sow a seed to God?
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 30, 2011
firegirl:

if his parents didnt name him fireman why does his mum and siblings call him fireman? they even call him 1st be4 they take any final say in the house,  wat do u call dat?

I call that what every normal family does . . . my parents call me too before taking any serious step that affects the family. My brothers call me before they do anything major . . . should i be a pastor now?
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by firegirl: 10:44pm On Nov 30, 2011
and i guess u are not born again cuz if u are, u\ll knw that all born again christians have angels that guides us, wen we pray, they deliver our prayers to God, God approves it then they'll find a way to make our desires come to pass
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by firegirl: 10:45pm On Nov 30, 2011
Fireman happens to be the SECOND SON
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by dare2think: 10:46pm On Nov 30, 2011
I'm sorry firegirl if I upset you in anyway.

But one thing tho,

Where did your pastor get his doctorate from?

Just curious.
 smiley
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by firegirl: 10:47pm On Nov 30, 2011
DAVID JUST SHUT UP AND GO TO BED, WE'LL DISCUSS MORE TOMORROW, GUDNYT PALS
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Thelstan(m): 10:47pm On Nov 30, 2011
firegirl:

yes he thought us that God is a game check it out this way,  in the bible, if you want something from God, u sow a seed,  without a seed u cannot reap. u get to a church where the man fo God has that annointion and u want to test it if is true,  u bring out your seed and sow, God will not come down by Himself to bless you,  your angels will manipulate some1 to bless you, wen it works u'll like to come back and try again, itz just like poker
cry cry cry cry

firegirl:

A guy was a drunkard, he went to drink with his friends, he slept off and they left him, he heard peolple singing praises wen he woke up, he joined and on the following sunday,he came to church and Daddy asked people who were interested to make it BIG should come out for a seed of 1k(one thousand naira), he didnt have a dim, he borrowed from some1 he happen to know and he sowed the seed, that week he was favoured wit 30k, he came back the following sunday and sowed a seed of 10k after pating his tithe, that same week he was favoured with 300k, he came back and gave a testimony and sowed a seed of 100k and that week he was given a contract 10million, he came back again and sowed a seed, the following week he got 3 international contracts worth 54billion,  tell me is God not a game?
cry cry cry cry This testimony is really like poker, I have to agree. Does anybody ever lose millions the way this gambler gained 54 billion?

firegirl:

lemme tell u how he got his cars and jeeps, [size=13pt] a man called from abuja(he doesnt know the man) and told him that people are criticizing him and for every criticism, he'l buy him a car or a jeep,  the next week, the man sent two cars and a jeep cuz there were 3 criticism,  since then he has been sowing his cars and jeeps and he has been getting more[/size]
That philantrophist in Abuja needs to see these Nairaland threads so he can rain down on Dr Fireman with hundreds of cars and jeeps!  shocked So many haters with plenty criticism here I tell you.  angry angry

The only question I have about all of this is:

Which time did tortoise fall from the sky and crack back?  grin grin grin

Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 30, 2011
firegirl:

woow!!! are u serious?? i pity u. lemme ask u, y do u sow a seed to God?

I dont have time to respond to emotional nonsense that is not grounded in the bible. Lets read your silly explanation instead . . .

God is a game check it out this way,  in the bible, if you want something from God, u sow a seed,  without a seed u cannot reap.

Actually NOT true . . .

1. Christ says we ask (according to His will) and receive that our joy may be full. Lazarus was raised from the dead, Jairus daughter was raised from the dead, the man born blind recieved his sight, the woman with the issue of blood was healed, the mad man of gagarene had demons cast out of him . . . what seeds did they sow?

u get to a church where the man fo God has that annointion and u want to test it if is true,  u bring out your seed and sow

1. False. First of all you cannot recieve anything EXCEPT BY FAITH (Hebrews 11) and certainly not if your motive is to "test if the anointing is true". Matthew 4:7

These are just the few i would be bothered to debunk. the rest of your pitiable explanation is indeed sickening.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 30, 2011
firegirl:

Fireman happens to be the SECOND SON

daft. I guess i should have included the fact that my parents also make sure to inform our last born on issues that pertain to the family as well.

firegirl:

and i guess u are not born again cuz if u are, u\ll knw that all born again christians have angels that guides us, wen we pray, they deliver our prayers to God, God approves it then they'll find a way to make our desires come to pass

and where in the bible did you see this? undecided Verse pls.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 30, 2011
dare2think:

I'm sorry firegirl if I upset you in anyway.

But one thing tho,

Where did your pastor get his doctorate from?

Just curious.
 smiley

somebody called from Enugu and insisted that any other criticism he hears, he will grant fireman a phd.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Thelstan(m): 10:58pm On Nov 30, 2011
Okay I'm done laughing. Let's see again.  grin grin grin

he thought (sic) us that God is a game check it out this way
Let's see if it will convince us.

in the bible, if you want something from God, u sow a seed
FOUL! If you want something from God you ask, believing by faith. Then God will tell you what to do or how you will get it.

u get to a church where the man fo God has that annointion and u want to test it if is true, u bring out your seed and sow,
This is the problem. Why should I go around testing all charlatans with my precious seed?
And why am I testing his anointing when I have the Holy Spirit who can bear witness?

God will not come down by Himself to bless you, your angels will manipulate some1 to bless you
Wow. This is called witchcraft. Spiritual manipulation, it's called witchcraft.

wen it works u'll like to come back and try again, itz just like poker
cry cry cry cry

We're not convinced sad
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Thelstan(m): 10:59pm On Nov 30, 2011
davidylan:

[size=13pt]somebody called from Enugu and insisted that any other criticism he hears, he will grant fireman a phd.[/size]

LMAOOOOOOOOO!!!! Goodnight kiddies!!!!!!!!!!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by ogajim(m): 11:59pm On Nov 30, 2011
Pastor JoAgbaje is becomming an NL joker, dude stop displaying the equivalent IQ of a Lagos roach trying to defend gospel gangsters just because you all appear to be in the same line of work!

firegirl might be "dr. fireman" in DRAG can you dig it? How else can one post nonsense here like a bird brain?

My God is not a game, yours might be and that's fine with me, the story about your seed sowing drunkard reminds me of "tales by moonlight" at best cheesy cheesy cheesy

What kind of "angels" manipulate? Nigerians, una go kill person with laughter oooo
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by olamufu(f): 2:21am On Dec 01, 2011
Lmaoooooo,  grin
Each one of u is blessed, this is supreme comedy.
Infact, now I am convinced that fireman is a blessing to our generation - look how much comedy he has brought us!
I mean, if not for fireman, would u believe that people like taskfiregirl still exist? And, she seems atleast moderately educated, that makes it even more shocking. But as they say, behind every man, there is a girl, in fires case, he's probly luckier than most men.
God bless fireman o, he singlehandedly stole the limelight from Babasuwe  in recent times, atleast within my ambience, the great Dr deserves honor Abeg,

3gun salute for fireman ( 1 for each yellow SUV)!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Joagbaje(m): 2:48am On Dec 01, 2011
dare2think:

Firstly, I watched the Documentary and and I can deduce for myself how I came to the conclusion that the Man is a Fraudster.

Firstly, lets start with the meaning of[b] Fraud[/b]: According to the Macmillan dictionary;

1. the crime of obtaining money from someone by tricking them
2. the action of producing false documents or information in order to get what you want
3. someone who pretends to be an official or professional person in order to trick people

Dr Fireman possesses elements from the above. How?

1. What is the motive for changing is name to "sign Fireman"? Deceit and to draw attention and sensationalism

Nobody has a right to assume the motive of another person. Assumption is not a way of dealing with facts . Why don't you find out if he changed his name and why. I always want us to ask questions. Not assuming.

2. Where are the records of the companies he "claims" to have from the age of 12? No evidence whatsoever that he had/has them so its safe to conclude that that is wrong information. Relate this to No 2 of the dictionary meaning above.

Those are the questions the reporter should have asked .

3.  Did he not notice that his secretary (Taskgirl/ firegirl) had demons in her all along  whilst working for him?

It doesn't work that way. A minister doest know, until it is revealed by the spirit. It's possible for demons to be there for years unnoticed until the anointing mke them manifest.

But he had to remove the demons in front of his congregation in order to emphasise his deceit. That is trickery. Pls relate this to no1 of the dictionary meaning above

How do you expect him to remove the demons? In secrets? He did it the bible way?

4. At the end of the service, his sheep were putting money at his feet after his charade. so yes, he seem to have money to gain from all these trickery.

So whats the problem ? Is it the giving of the money or the puting at his feet?

My Conclusion;

He his a Fraudster

So, Mr joagbaje--show me facts to disprove my assertions.

I have commented on them above. Labelling is a wrong thing to do. I'm not saying I agree with all his operation. They may or they may not be wrong . But that doesn't give me a right to labell a man. You may disagree with an action but it shouldn't make you labell a person. You ought to separate the man from the action. I can say that so so action is wrong or I don't agree with it. But to Abel a minister as a false or fraud, it's a big thing. Those of you that do it really have a BIG faith.

Be careful when you judge a minister. ,because if you are wrong ,it has grave consequences. If we are not clear about certsin issues in a church. We ought tonadk quedtions. How can n unbliever packaged a video to attack the work of God and christians fall for it? At least make your own finding.

I asked one of his members questions and she responded. Talking about the sources of his cars. Another person posted about his companies and family business which he inherited as I had assumed. Why dint a professional journalist ask these.

All the point you stated are not based on biblical facts. We judge issues by the word of God not dictionary.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Image123(m): 3:02am On Dec 01, 2011
My Lord and my God, am i still alive?
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by wowo2: 6:57am On Dec 01, 2011
Proves a point that human beings are gullible.

Just like the ponzi schemes of America's 1910s were carried out in the first few years of the 21st century in Nigeria, e.g wonderbanks and people fell for it.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by scarletdp(m): 9:54am On Dec 01, 2011
dr fire man that great scam artist
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by dare2think: 10:12am On Dec 01, 2011
Mr joagbaje,

Where are your facts?

Assumptions goes both ways, positive and negative.

You decline my right to negative assumption whilst you hold your "positive" assumption. (vice versa)

Is that fair.

Where did he get his doctorate from?
What are the names of the 12 companies he owned at age 12?
What is his real name?

His members have not been able to supply facts, yet they flood the religious section to defend their master.

Yet, you rather ask me to provide facts without asking the fraudsters to clear their claims.

Shame on you. ( you turn a blind eye to fraudulent claims while asking those who challenge them to provide facts)

What does that make you?   ( a typical nigerian pastor).  Keep dragging our nation backward.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by cicero(m): 10:14am On Dec 01, 2011
Pastor Fireman = [size=45pt]FAKE[/size]
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Joagbaje(m): 10:26am On Dec 01, 2011
@dare2think

How much investigation have you made personally? Into those facts. why don't you check up on the facts supplied by the members? You hold a position and choose to turn blind eyes even to facts. Other people contributted to these things in other threads . Why don't you check them up.

EGUERRILA did some search and posted here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-813265.64.html

Why don't you start from there .instead of crying FOWL in your own error
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by dare2think: 11:17am On Dec 01, 2011
Mr joagbaje,

Lol, you call an interview with "Lagos news" facts!!!!!

A gold mine in Russia without a name.

A company that sells air crafts without a name.

I refuse to believe that you are that gullible.

By the way, eguerrila was being satirical (pls, check the meaning). He was highlighting the fallacy in his interview

Pls supply the facts that his members have provided. (the link you provided are excerpts from an interview and not facts)
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by dare2think: 11:27am On Dec 01, 2011
Still nobody has been able to supply the name of our doctor's companies that he had since age 12.

No name if any legitimate business.

What the hell, we don't even know his real name.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Joagbaje(m): 11:29am On Dec 01, 2011
dare2think:

Mr joagbaje,
Lol, you call an interview with "Lagos news" facts!!!!!

At least the man spoke for himself. You should take it for what it says until you have proof otherwise. The funny think is that I've always known from the inside that there are sources for income for the man. But the reporter gives impression. He used church money to buy a hummer. And people like you fall for it.

A gold mine in Russia without a name.

A company that sells air crafts without a name.

Why not find out , at least from his members here. You went to school didint you. Don't just cry foul. Investigate.

I refuse to believe that you are that gullible.

You guys are the gullible ones. Ready to believe any lies against the body of Christ .

Pls supply the facts that his members have provided. (the link you provided are excerpts from an interview and not facts)

Read the posts. He got the vehicles from one person as gifts. That's what the lady said .
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by dare2think: 11:51am On Dec 01, 2011
Lol,

I have been asking since yesterday, others have been asking, no answers.

Just insults.

Joagbaje, pls give me facts.

What are the names of his companies?

What is the name of the wealthy family he came from?

Where did he get his doctorate from.

What is his is real name?

What are the names of his goldmine and aircraft companies?

The only person that seem to have this information is Doctor fireman.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Claus(m): 11:59am On Dec 01, 2011
Joagbaje:

You should take it for what it says until you have proof otherwise.

How can you give this sort of advice when you know we live in a world where people lie everyday in order to get their way?

Is there any man today whose word is infallible?

What if I decide to take Seyi Rhodes words for what it is remembering that Seyi Rhodes said "Dr" Fireman broke down and was crying away from the camera because he felt they had exposed him?
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Demainman1: 12:20pm On Dec 01, 2011
JOAGBAJE. Can you please SHUT UP if you don't have anything tangible to say!!

Pls!!!!!! Your attempt at trying to defend 'My Daddy' Fireman is just sooooo PATHETIC!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by Joagbaje(m): 12:52pm On Dec 01, 2011
dare2think:

Joagbaje, pls give me facts.

What are the names of his companies?

What is the name of the wealthy family he came from?

Where did he get his doctorate from.

What is his is real name?

What are the names of his goldmine and aircraft companies?

The only person that seem to have this information is Doctor fireman.

Why ask me.? Ask his members or you o and find out since you're so interested.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Dance At Traditional Wedding (Video) / What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State / A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.