Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) (52595 Views)

Kenyan Man Attacks Wife With Machete For Denying Him Sex / American Man Arrested For Breaking Key In Lagos Airport Worker’s Ear / Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by sallazlee(m): 7:23pm On Dec 16, 2023
This is totally insane from a lawyer, what they call it
Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ukpahu(m): 7:24pm On Dec 16, 2023
if you see what some men are passing true you will not blem them

8 Likes

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:24pm On Dec 16, 2023
What type of key would warrant such nonsense she should have given him the so called key to avoid such embarrassment.

Him sef no try there are different ways you can collect the so called key from her, take her out buy Shawarma and some drinks she will willingly hand over the key to you...

1 Like

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 7:25pm On Dec 16, 2023
will reserve until further comments have been inspected.

But, its abuse abusive shocked shocked lipsrsealed. Insanity.
Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by TheMostComplex1: 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2023
The husband name is known go to DPA law clinic on Facebook & you will see it.

1 Like

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Omoawoke2(m): 7:27pm On Dec 16, 2023
Omoh, women pls try take care of yourself after marriage.
A man will be getting angry whenever he sees an unkept looking woman everyday.
After the days frustration, he gets home to see an unkept looking wife, he will just be getting angry for no reason

12 Likes

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Omoawoke2(m): 7:29pm On Dec 16, 2023
zombieHUNTER:
see wife

why some men no go cheat

Can you imagine, anybody telling a man with that kind of wife not to cheat is wicked.
See person wife as she be

8 Likes

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Justkatty(f): 7:31pm On Dec 16, 2023
I pray she doesn't commit suicide because of this sad
People body shaming this woman, I wonder if there's any atom of respect to motherhood left again.

3 Likes

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Segzy19: 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2023
How your own mother belle be?
Omo ale Jati jati

jamesversion:
See as the woman belle be like drum.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Pootle: 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2023
Dididrumz:
Attack him back na...

Wunjure am back

today no gree for anybody

1 Like

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by gqboyy(m): 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2023
A very violent husband and a very stubborn wife is not a good combination

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Omoawoke2(m): 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2023
Justkatty:
People body shaming this woman, I wonder if there's any atom of respect to motherhood left again.

Abeg mother hood aside, don’t bring that one here as an excuse.
Any woman looking like that bag of fufu can never be attractive to a man, and the man will be getting angry for no reason.
A woman should pls take care of herself and look good.

8 Likes

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by SMEpromote: 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2023
Women should really pay attention to their bodies. If she's not pregnant why in the world would she be looking this shapeless.

Imagine living under the same roof with a "sheppopotamus' in Wole Shoyinka's Voice. I can't deal, to be honest.

However,there is no excuse for any man to batter his wife to the extent of leaving her bloodied. I abhor violence of any kind.

4 Likes

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2023
Body shaming her, is not right in this situation, where she has just been abused, and does not warrant such abuse. Advising her to have a healthier body is more helpful. But was it really an indirect factor in her assault.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by naijapikin2(m): 7:36pm On Dec 16, 2023
I just that she is not eventually

OSINACHID

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by sirjamesjnr(m): 7:36pm On Dec 16, 2023
Justkatty:
what we have in Nigeria is a generation of fools. That lady didn't create herself. She may have accumulate that body during child birth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Lifestone(m): 7:36pm On Dec 16, 2023
jamesversion:
That's a Trophy 🏆 of Child Birth. She deserves to be celebrated

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2023
I always have no regrets for calling these kinda women stupid!
When you see your supposed husband has turned into a monster and you fakn choose to remain with him and take all manner of abuse,then you are stupid.

Can you secretly make plans and execute when the plan is matured?

You wanna remain with an abusive husband all your life!!!!!

See picture,see disgrace!!!

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Justkatty(f): 7:38pm On Dec 16, 2023
sirjamesjnr:
what we have in Nigeria is a generation of fools. That lady didn't create herself. She may have accumulate that body during child birth.
seriously,and it's really painful coming out from the 👄 of potential fathers.

4 Likes

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Lifestone(m): 7:39pm On Dec 16, 2023
Justkatty:
She should be proud of motherhood, ask someone looking for first pregnancy, she prays daily to look like this as a result of childbirth

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 7:40pm On Dec 16, 2023
SeriouslySense:
Body shaming her, is not right in this situation, where she has just been abused, and does not warrant such abuse. Advising her to have a healthier body is more helpful. But was it really an indirect factor in her assault.
That's not what she needs,should she live her life at the approval of others?

She needs her space,to be away from the monster she got as husband for good
Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Justkatty(f): 7:42pm On Dec 16, 2023
Lifestone:

She should be proud of motherhood, ask someone looking for first pregnancy, she prays daily to look like this as a result of childbirth
Yes o
If people should just know what comes in, in birthing a child, I don't think they'll even want to speak ill about any mother.
May God help our generation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 7:43pm On Dec 16, 2023
Not only assaulting her, but stripping her naked. Some men are the very worst. If she has become ugly, or too troublesome why doesn't he just separate in peace? I bet they have kids together too..

And some women with this aboboku mentality. Have dignity and walk!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Empresa: 7:44pm On Dec 16, 2023
The man supposed de For cello like right now. This is too much.

Two wrongs can't make a right, the wife sef suppose avoid this molestation by giving him the key he wants.
Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 7:45pm On Dec 16, 2023
That is why men should be honest and stop pretending, tell her and help her, or encourage her, not forceful though.

Anyway its already late for all of that, he has already damaged her mouth and her belly has grown too big, it will take a lot of work to bring it back.

But with fitness apps, its possible withing one year, of consistent training.

Women should try, you can do it, and be your husbands wine, try pedometer (android app), you can walk within your homes.

Also reduce late night dinner smiley

Justiceleague1:

That's not what she needs,should she live her life at the approval of others?

She needs her space,to be away from the monster she got as husband for good

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Ohraykon: 7:45pm On Dec 16, 2023
Zooposki:

She might be pregnant.
including the men in your family......
Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by drerocker: 7:46pm On Dec 16, 2023
Busy76:

https://thisweekng.com/barrister-brutally-attacks-wife-over-a-key-in-uyo-akwa-ibom-neighbors-intervene-video/
I like fight this guy
U get power well we'll na him no go boxing with Tyson fury.
D law should take it's cos n make him loose it's certificate nn jail him
Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by edunaragold(f): 7:46pm On Dec 16, 2023
jamesversion:
abi like frog belle,u too funny,it's show the wife dey enjoy the barista money na

1 Like

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by royalfly(m): 7:47pm On Dec 16, 2023
Nazgul:
Sometimes the best way to avoid conflict with your spouse from getting out of hand, is to leave the house for a while.

I know some men can be jerks, but women should learn how to control their mouths. Escalating a quarrel to the extent where she was literally nakéd just to prove a point to her husband isn't wise.

The rule of the thumb is never fight anyone whom you know is physically stronger than you. You might end up in the morgue.

In a situation where u leave the house under the unwarranted abuse, and still come back and it continues, u run to a hotel nd come back after several days the abuse continues until u lock urself in a room only to cry and pray the abuse stops. Some women call for these things but the truth is u must try to avoid if not u will kill someone and Noone will even understand. Do u know that after running sleeping in hotels without touching her. When u still try to report the issue Noone will believe u.
Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 7:47pm On Dec 16, 2023
The woman just resemble NLPoliceWoman

1 Like

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 7:49pm On Dec 16, 2023
She will return to him after church and family "intervenes".

They will continue to intervene and preach "what God has joined together..." till she kpuff. undecided
Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by chrisblack1234: 7:50pm On Dec 16, 2023
You call am domestic violence..wait ooo, does she think she can beat the man..if you understand the world domestic violence, then the woman should have been in court rather than fight who she can fight... Women with razor blade..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out / Guy Shot Dead At Imsu Junction, Owerri (Graphic Photo) / Police Arrests Man Who Raped And Killed A Corper In Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.