Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) (52601 Views)

Kenyan Man Attacks Wife With Machete For Denying Him Sex / American Man Arrested For Breaking Key In Lagos Airport Worker’s Ear / Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:09pm On Dec 16, 2023
We4all:

Show us what you look like first.
Lol! He might be looking like a big fat African toad.

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by delishpot: 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2023
She will still go back to him. I no dey put mouth for this Kain matter again.

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by toxtimmy: 9:12pm On Dec 16, 2023
You and devil are brothers.... Infact you are the landlord of hell.... Assuming your mother is alive I would put one gallon of hot pepper inside the place she take bring you out to this world and put fire you on it l, then pour kerosine on it.... While this is good ng I will have a glass of cold beer and show her this post you posted on nairaland.

You and and the woman that pissed you out deserves nothing but misery.

jamesversion:
See as the woman belle be like drum.

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by OGwales(m): 9:12pm On Dec 16, 2023
Ishilove:

You are as evil as the man in the OP. So the constant beatings for 4 years is as a result of him holding back his frustrations?

Anyway sha, your own still dey front. Somebody somewhere will do the same thing to your daughter and all the females you hold dearly.

She is the trouble maker that's the reason she couldn't leave the man... She enjoys frustrating the man and painting him black. No be today, we sabi as women dey do.

No man will hit you if you respect yourself and use your sense, not even a mad man... But the moment you disrespect your own self by abusing, insulting or locking his clothes in the name of YOU WILL KILL ME TODAY, you deserve serious flogging

10 Likes

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by toxtimmy: 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2023
Battered woman or wife syndrome.

If you put a dog in a cage and beat it every day... When you leave the door open the dog will never run away... Mentally distorted at that stage.

delishpot:
She will still go back to him. I no dey put mouth for this Kain matter again.
Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2023
WINDSOW:
What!
And she get yansh sha shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
😁 But she looks like a female hippopotamus.

3 Likes

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by toxtimmy: 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2023
Show us your mama belly... Your mama when no dey baff aednwith her smelly teeth and mouth... if she dey baff and clean her dirty self her poking when be you for get sense.

NwaNimo1:
Sumo wrestling wife...............see belle!

1 Like

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by toxtimmy: 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2023
So her mouth is the problem?... What about his brain and hands?... If h is that tough why he did no get into boxing ring with other men?

Nazgul:
Sometimes the best way to avoid conflict with your spouse from getting out of hand, is to leave the house for a while.

I know some men can be jerks, but women should learn how to control their mouths. Escalating a quarrel to the extent where she was literally nakéd just to prove a point to her husband isn't wise.

The rule of the thumb is never fight anyone whom you know is physically stronger than you. You might end up in the morgue.

1 Like

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 9:19pm On Dec 16, 2023
This barrister is one lame c0cksvcker.
Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by lilyheaven: 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2023
Which fathers house?
You want her to go back to her fathers house and start worrying her brothers wives 😆
No way, let her look for accommodation , and move in .
Johnycastro18:
Like, how can any man treat his wife in such a humiliating and embarrassing manner.... sad

According to the post this incident between them have been going on for the past four years.....

If the woman is a nagging and disrespectful woman to him, instead of the beating and all that above, it would have been better if he ( the husband) sent her packing to her father's house, than all that drama above

That man need to be arrested ASAP

6 Likes

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by toxtimmy: 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2023
Your mama nko.... Your papa dey sleep with the goat and native dogs for your street because your mama be like bat.

zombieHUNTER:
see wife

why some men no go cheat

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by toxtimmy: 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2023
Your mama roto when be like gorilla mouth.

cybergawd:
The wife's big, beer belly is the problem. Too much fufu and liquor

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by dododawa1: 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2023
Nawaoooooo

See husband and wife
Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by delishpot: 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2023
toxtimmy:
Battered woman or wife syndrome.

If you put a dog in a cage and beat it every day... When you leave the door open the dog will never run away... Mentally distorted at that stage.

Not with naija wives. Most of them have used their marriage to pepper their friends etc on social media. To come out now will make people laugh at them so they rather endure. Plus religion also keep them inside such marriages too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by obesse: 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by kallah11: 9:26pm On Dec 16, 2023
The woman needs to work on herself, she is not in a good shape,e Fi be the trigger the man no they enjoy her let's be truthful.

6 Likes

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by XAUBulls: 9:26pm On Dec 16, 2023
Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by KanuSE: 9:27pm On Dec 16, 2023
Barrister has done an excellent job by overfeeding the woman, her family would be proud. grin

She looks like a breeder. grin

4 Likes

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by KanuSE: 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2023
kallah11:
The woman needs to work on herself, she is not in a good shape,e Fi be the trigger the man no they enjoy her let's be truthful.

She looks like a glutton.

7 Likes

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Larrydasilva(m): 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2023
This is too bad of a man to beat his wife like this no matter what happened, even you don't love her anymore, simply divorce her. You beat up a house wife until she was left with a pant. This is attitude is capable of outraging public decency

1 Like

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by goodman5(m): 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2023
Why would u be disgrace ur wife like that

1 Like

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Neyopumpin13: 9:32pm On Dec 16, 2023
iHart:
The barrister just focused on the lady's mouth, seems the woman run mouth too much!!!

But why will someone beat his wife this bad? I can't try it. The best I will do is to leave the house for the moment
e be like say you never jam werey woman in your life.

3 Likes

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Basicend: 9:36pm On Dec 16, 2023
jamesversion:
See as the woman belle be like drum.

Some women say their hubby is not faithful. . But, what efforts are you putting into looking fit.

The energy required to make relationship work is not easy.

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by zombieHUNTER: 9:38pm On Dec 16, 2023
toxtimmy:
Your mama nko.... Your papa dey sleep with the goat and native dogs for your street because your mama be like bat.

U see yourself in that woman... grin grin grin

kpele ooo

5 Likes

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by KanuSE: 9:41pm On Dec 16, 2023
Nazgul:
Sometimes the best way to avoid conflict with your spouse from getting out of hand, is to leave the house for a while.

I know some men can be jerks, but women should learn how to control their mouths. Escalating a quarrel to the extent where she was literally nakéd just to prove a point to her husband isn't wise.

The rule of the thumb is never fight anyone whom you know is physically stronger than you. You might end up in the morgue.

How many times would I be leaving my house oga? grin

I think the best way is to do away with the root cause of the problem... simple! 😉

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Mryacks: 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2023
OGwales:
Some women are evil... Always playing victim cards. I am sure the man must have been holding back the frustration from the daughter of Eve.
After going to hustle all day as a man, one useless woman will be still come and add up to your problem in pretence. We know how it's all happened in the the garden of Eden.

Men are passing through a lot.

SMH!
Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by KanuSE: 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2023
Zooposki:

Women wey dey manage una small prick nko?

Make una leave our small curved prick alone, continue with una cucumber and dìldo abeg.

Nonsense. cool

1 Like

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Hotfreezing: 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2023
Justiceleague1:

I see no need for all these,your wife ought to your best friend,your best friend for life.
A man who truly loves and fancies his wife won't give a damm about how fat she's become,for what?!

The problem people like you have is that emotion makes you unable to say the truth. Don't you know that fat people are usually the first to die?
Fat is not good. As that woman is, if she doesn't slim down, she won't clock 60.
If you love your wife and you want her to live long, tell her the bitter truth to slim down.

3 Likes

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by livebullet(m): 9:51pm On Dec 16, 2023
iHart:
The barrister just focused on the lady's mouth, seems the woman run mouth too much!!!

But why will someone beat his wife this bad? I can't try it. The best I will do is to leave the house for the moment

Oga no be LADY be this, na woman be this one. Abi you no dey see wetin I dey see?

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Hotfreezing: 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2023
Karnice600:

She’s the victim here. OP, you post this thing, still post her face. As if that wan no do, you still post her pics with only pant.

Why are you this insensitive and nonsensical?

She's not the victim. That man wanted to leave but she held on to the key.
She prefers to be beaten in order to prove a point than for the man to leave and cool of his anger elsewhere.

4 Likes

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by flokii: 9:54pm On Dec 16, 2023
The barrister is fed up of the marriage obviously.. a woman that can't take care of herself can't take care of a home.

I condemn domestic violence and assault on women. The barrister no do well atal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Police Quash Cult Initiation In Delta; Recover Dangerous Weapons & Exotic Cars / Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport / "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.