Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? (13138 Views)

Is 400k Job In Nigeria Worth Staying Or Should I Japa? / I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay / To go or stay in naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by janda1: 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2023
Available9:

Austria or Poland

I swear

He is going to live like a king, Austria is better than Poland now due to currency converter, you will earn and spend in euro and euro now is #1297 and Poland currency is very low

You cant get a date in Poland now but Austria you will get a date this week if you book

https://appointment.bmeia.gv.at/

Just check on Tuesday night and Thursday night

11:59 to 12:01

Date open always this time
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by spartachico(m): 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2023
you for confuse ham more by typing it this way ONKR
Offpointng:

You have 50m, landed properties, lands for Agriculture.

o dę fę japaa?? Oni ku re
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by michaelbills(m): 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2023
I saw someone saying Agriculture like its that easy. Don't mind them oooh. In this Obasanjo internet someone lost a $1million agriculture investment. Ask me how? Herdsmen will attack. That dam they refused to do, the flood wasted and destroyed crops. Ease of transportation is not there. Ferterlizer is expensive to get. Bro travel out. You can be coming and going. A country where we are still fighting for stable internet and light. Nigga RUN!

1 Like

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by Holuwathoby(m): 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2023
Miracle112:
Hello Nlanders..
please I need advice on whether to relocate abroad or stay and invest in Nigeria .
I just graduated from the university and I’ll turn 28 in a few months time.
I come from a very poor family, I sponsored myself through the university as matter of fact I am the first graduate in the family.
I am here to seek advice from experts and enlightened nairalanders.
I have over 50m in real estate and I intend to sell 50% of my properties to raise funds for an online marketplace i intend to launch in Nigeria but I’m having a double mind as there’s no 100% guarantee that the business will succeed…
Since I just graduated from the university, should I rather use 25m to relocate abroad and further my studies or stay in Nigeria and invest the 25m ?
I don’t want to regret selling my properties to relocate abroad for studies.. I don’t even know if 25m would be enough to further my studies in any first world countries since I’ll have no support from family.

So my people, should I japa for studies with 25m or stay an invest in my fatherland?

For those wondering how I made over 50m as a fresh graduate. I didn’t make the money in 1 day or 1 month. I do land banking, crypto trading and farming.

Please travel-out. Nigeria is your home. You can always come back to pursue your startup. Please travel-out and go explore other opportunities before you settle for anyone.
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by Father4all: 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2023
tunde1200:
Even me that don't have up to that I never think of Japa.
Let me advise you I have worked outside Nigeria for many years of my life. Nigeria remain the best place for hustle in every area of life and business.
no just talk. Give him business idea
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by ugodson(m): 12:14pm On Dec 18, 2023
You still dey ask this kind of question? People who earn more than you are leaving. The only thing that qualifies you to stay or live here in Nigeria is if you are a TOP government official
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by Johnson5258: 12:14pm On Dec 18, 2023
Oga calm down nau, ewo leepe. Lol! 😂

Offpointng:

2 Likes

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by MT: 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2023
janda1:

I swear

He is going to live like a king, Austria is better than Poland now due to currency converter, you will earn and spend in euro and euro now is #1297 and Poland currency is very low

You cant get a date in Poland now but Austria you will get a date this week if you book

https://appointment.bmeia.gv.at/

Just check on Tuesday night and Thursday night

11:59 to 12:01

Date open always this time

Are you currently in Austria or Poland?

No need to swear. When a Nigerian starts swearing to God forcibly, we know what it means.
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by moscobabs(m): 12:27pm On Dec 18, 2023
Offpointng:

Amin
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by alausaone(m): 12:27pm On Dec 18, 2023
Good morning please dont sell your property to relocate Abroad,

I will advice you to continue doing your business in Nigeria and start the e-Commerce you have in mind, just make sure you dont invest too much capital at the begining as it grow you can now invest more .....The truth of the matter is that it is easy to make it in Nigeria once you have initial capital to start something meaningful.

As for traveling abroad i will advice you to make sure you have a Registered company with CAC, and also make sure your bank statement is well run once you work a bit in Nigeria you can have different country Visa to go on a vacation and come back to your business.

Abroad is good for beginners, people who doesnt have hope at all, i have been to AMERICA LONDON PARIS GERMANY ITALY DUBAI MEXICO SAN OSE BELGIUM my regret was selling my house in Bodija ibadan after i decide moving relocatin to America finally at the end of the day I return back to my business and to the glory of God today best decision so far .

if you traveled abraod you are likely to start all over again, and to have a good life here you need to be legally staying in the country so you can have access to work, only business can make you comfortable when you work you have salary and at end of the month by the time you pay your bills you will be left with little and if care is not taking that will be the life style you will leave till old age because you have bills and you will not get any profit aside your monthly salary..

I hope this help.............Ire ooooo

3 Likes

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by Wallade(m): 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2023
Miracle112:
Hello Nlanders..
please I need advice on whether to relocate abroad or stay and invest in Nigeria .
I come from a very poor family, I sponsored myself through the university as matter of fact I am the first graduate in the family.
I have over 50m in real estate and I intend to sell 50% of my properties to raise funds for an online marketplace i intend to launch in Nigeria but I’m having a double mind as there’s no 100% guarantee that the business will succeed…
Since I just graduated from the university, should I rather use 25m to relocate abroad and further my studies or stay in Nigeria and invest the 25m ?
I don’t want to regret selling my properties to relocate abroad for studies.. I don’t even know if 25m would be enough to further my studies in any first world countries since I’ll have no support from family.

So my people, should I japa for studies with 25m or stay an invest in my fatherland?

For those wondering how I made over 50m as a fresh graduate. I didn’t make the money in 1 day or 1 month. I do land banking, crypto trading and farming.

Sell the 50% of your property as planned and Japa. You are still young and unmarried, you have the ability and youthfulness to do jobs abroad.

Besides, online marketplace in Nigeria from now till the next 10 years is something you will regret. Profitability of such business in Nigeria is a big risk, over 70% risk.

Be careful, don't squander than money.
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by lordchiz(m): 12:32pm On Dec 18, 2023
Alhajikd:
angry
Japa oh!

The useless criminal and certificate forger have finished Nigeria kpata kpata. God willing,me my family go soon Japa.

From your Monika....seems u reside in KD like me
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by eddynaira125: 12:34pm On Dec 18, 2023
Develop that investment that gave you that networth
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by Offpointng: 12:36pm On Dec 18, 2023
Gandrova:
Why are you insulting him? If you can't advise him keep mute !
Where's the insult??
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by Spiff20(m): 12:37pm On Dec 18, 2023
Japa.
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by tonykel1(m): 12:39pm On Dec 18, 2023
MT:

Please Japa to guarantee the future of your kids, like they always say.

Don't you know you will make 10 times the amount you are currently earning in a year just in a month abroad?

Once you finish schooling abroad, you will be working in top organisation abroad, and you will be in serious money.

Within few months, you will build minimum of two skyscrapers in your village.

Anyone that dissuades you is your enemy and do not ever listen to them.

But before you do, I will be interested in your real estate properties. Where is the location and how much do you intend to sell?.
What are the other things you have for sale? I might get you the buyers that will quickly get them off you.

Let us talk business.

I have a property to sell 08094845427
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by Trustyourself: 12:41pm On Dec 18, 2023
Miracle112:
Hello Nlanders..

I personally understand your fear for continuity of your real estate business in Nigeria right now. The money you have today is accumulated from the time the country was a bit better. I equally understand the fear that Nigeria's current business climate is not suitable for further investments and/or growth anymore that's why a lot companies and businesses are shutting down in their numbers. I believe that if the business that gave you this money is still booming like before, you wouldn't have come online to seek for advice on whether to continue or not.

Please my advice is that you should prayerfully and carefully select a country with a very high HDI and per capita income so that your future in that country will be guaranteed.

Regards...

1 Like

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by fimzzy1991: 12:56pm On Dec 18, 2023
Don't sell your properties to Japa.
If you want to go thru study route, look for a 1-1.5years masters in Nigeria, make sure you get very good scores. Then apply for scholarships abroad to do your PhD. You can settle from there. You'll have both worlds.
I have never spent a dime to study abroad to God be the glory, why should you spend 25million to boost another man's economy?I got fully sponsored masters and PhD, why not you. My house dey standing.
You can sell cars, don't ever sell land or properties that appreciates with time!!
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by abba190: 1:16pm On Dec 18, 2023
if you japa u are m@d
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 1:18pm On Dec 18, 2023
janda1:

Go to Austria

You can spend nothing less than 5k dollars for everything

Stop capping abeg, 5k dollars for everything?

Oya give us the link make we try am if e sure because some said it is more expensive than that amount.
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by Error401: 1:18pm On Dec 18, 2023
You have about 48k USD. You can make that in 2-3 years, a potential to make more, a citizenship and unending opportunities. Nigeria investment market is a huge risk. I wont advice you to gamble with your funds especially when this economy is so fragile.
If you can get access to USA through assistantship, Canada, Australia or Netherlands. Its the best option for you.

Miracle112:
Hello Nlanders..

1 Like

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by Exceed15: 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2023
Please move out now!
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by planetx: 1:24pm On Dec 18, 2023
Another fake mumu japa story.
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by lomprico(m): 1:35pm On Dec 18, 2023
Miracle112:
Hello Nlanders..

How did u make #50 million by 28?
If you can achieve that in nigeria, have you wondered what you will achieve now you don't have studies to worry about?

Unless you are lying and that amount is proceed from fraud.

1 Like

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by janda1: 1:38pm On Dec 18, 2023
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

Stop capping abeg, 5k dollars for everything?

Oya give us the link make we try am if e sure because some said it is more expensive than that amount.

Boss from start to finish you will spend that amount

I'm currently on it already.... Waiting for verification
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by Ayinde2000: 1:39pm On Dec 18, 2023
Oga if you can afford it japa. enjoy your life.
No kon suffer suffer for naija wey no care about your welfare.
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by janda1: 1:39pm On Dec 18, 2023
MT:

Are you currently in Austria or Poland?

No need to swear. When a Nigerian starts swearing to God forcibly, we know what it means.

I'm currently processing my movement to austria
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 1:40pm On Dec 18, 2023
janda1:

Boss from start to finish you will spend that amount

I'm currently on it already.... Waiting for verification

Are you going via study or work?

I just run a check on her now but it seems their language of instruction is German.

Make we reason it bro, since we both have traveling in common.
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by MT: 1:44pm On Dec 18, 2023
janda1:

I'm currently processing my movement to austria

And you wrote with absolute certainty of success for a country you have never been?

Your experience of Austria is not firsthand but through hearsay and other twisted experience of other people.

@everyone this is the reality of Nairaland. Imagine the quality of individual egging the op on to relocate to Austria. Be careful the kind of advice you listen to here.

1 Like

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by Frcknl: 1:53pm On Dec 18, 2023
Seconded. y step or stop lies
Op teach how made the money step b

Capernum:
First of all, how did you make aver 50m if it's true you come from a very poor family? Can you explain the process? Which land banking? Which crypto)trading? Which farming? Na this nation Nigeria we gather dey o.
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by Kaiser20: 1:55pm On Dec 18, 2023
Miracle112:
Hello Nlanders..

So my people, should I japa for studies with 25m or stay and invest in my fatherland?

For those wondering how I made over 50m as a fresh graduate. I didn’t make the money in 1 day or 1 month. I do land banking, crypto trading, and farming.

People say Nigeria no good
At 28, #50million, wait for more 6 years and make it #300 million
Continue with your land banking and Crypto trading, and make more income to #300 million before you can Japa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Harsh Take On Locally-Trained Nigerians / How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? / Giving Up Banking For London South Bank University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.