Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? (13122 Views)

Is 400k Job In Nigeria Worth Staying Or Should I Japa? / I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay / To go or stay in naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by Phraences: 5:03pm On Dec 18, 2023
Miracle112:
Hello Nlanders..
please I need advice on whether to relocate abroad or stay and invest in Nigeria .
I just graduated from the university and I’ll turn 28 in a few months time.
I come from a very poor family, I sponsored myself through the university as matter of fact I am the first graduate in the family.
I am here to seek advice from experts and enlightened nairalanders.
I have over 50m in real estate and I intend to sell 50% of my properties to raise funds for an online marketplace i intend to launch in Nigeria but I’m having a double mind as there’s no 100% guarantee that the business will succeed…
Since I just graduated from the university, should I rather use 25m to relocate abroad and further my studies or stay in Nigeria and invest the 25m ?
I don’t want to regret selling my properties to relocate abroad for studies.. I don’t even know if 25m would be enough to further my studies in any first world countries since I’ll have no support from family.

So my people, should I japa for studies with 25m or stay an invest in my fatherland?

For those wondering how I made over 50m as a fresh graduate. I didn’t make the money in 1 day or 1 month. I do land banking, crypto trading and farming.

Don't sell properties o. Do you need 25m to relocate? I would have said grow the 50m to 100m first and then japa but every day the value of the
Naira erodes.
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by Uniquekriss(m): 5:04pm On Dec 18, 2023
Alhajikd:

My wife is finishing her PhD next year. It's her uncle that is staying there, that is running it for us.
But which route are you going to use? Schooling or working?
I hear that foreigners working in the UK can no longer invite family members after March 2024, even my wife's younger sis who is a nurse there is rushing down home to marry so her man can join her before the window closes in March, dont know so much but i just want to travel for work and study or work first.

I really need to go, maybe I can come pick my family after a while.
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by Miracle112(m): 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2023
deyplay:
I understand you perfectly. Do this: go for PR in Canada or Australia. It is a process that should take around 1 year or more depending on your situation. Once you get it, travel out , confirm your PR status, you can be travelling to and fro while still maintaining your business in Nigeria. And you don't have to sell your properties. You can use part of the 50m to establish a new business abroad while still maintaining your properties in Nigeria. And you won't spend up to 2m for PR applications in those countries if all work for u well. Students route is very expensive.

How do I go about the PR process? Can you explain further please?
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by TRIXIA: 5:24pm On Dec 18, 2023
Miracle112:
Hello Nlanders..
please I need advice on whether to relocate abroad or stay and invest in Nigeria .
I just graduated from the university and I’ll turn 28 in a few months time.
I come from a very poor family, I sponsored myself through the university as matter of fact I am the first graduate in the family.
I am here to seek advice from experts and enlightened nairalanders.
I have over 50m in real estate and I intend to sell 50% of my properties to raise funds for an online marketplace i intend to launch in Nigeria but I’m having a double mind as there’s no 100% guarantee that the business will succeed…
Since I just graduated from the university, should I rather use 25m to relocate abroad and further my studies or stay in Nigeria and invest the 25m ?
I don’t want to regret selling my properties to relocate abroad for studies.. I don’t even know if 25m would be enough to further my studies in any first world countries since I’ll have no support from family.

So my people, should I japa for studies with 25m or stay an invest in my fatherland?

For those wondering how I made over 50m as a fresh graduate. I didn’t make the money in 1 day or 1 month. I do land banking, crypto trading and farming.

Leave!!! No jokes. Leave
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by horia: 10:55am On Dec 21, 2023
Antoeni:
Keep Asking Stupid Question There
You are stupid. Someone is confused and genuinely seeking for answers and you feel like you can open your gutter when you have nothing good to contribute.

1 Like

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by Xtraterestial: 11:35am On Dec 21, 2023
If you voted apc, then you japa or any other plans will never work amen. But if didn't may you succeed in all your endeavour amen.
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by saintruky(m): 11:53am On Dec 21, 2023
@OP na beat you need...
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by emmaodet: 11:55am On Dec 21, 2023
MT:

Please Japa to guarantee the future of your kids, like they always say.

Don't you know you will make 10 times the amount you are currently earning in a year just in a month abroad?

Once you finish schooling abroad, you will be working in top organisation abroad, and you will be in serious money.

Within few months, you will build minimum of two skyscrapers in your village.

Anyone that dissuades you is your enemy and do not ever listen to them.

But before you do, I will be interested in your real estate properties. Where is the location and how much do you intend to sell?.
What are the other things you have for sale? I might get you the buyers that will quickly get them off you.

Let us talk business.

grin
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by Love800(m): 1:30pm On Dec 21, 2023
What kind of work is in austria?
janda1:

I swear

He is going to live like a king, Austria is better than Poland now due to currency converter, you will earn and spend in euro and euro now is #1297 and Poland currency is very low

You cant get a date in Poland now but Austria you will get a date this week if you book

https://appointment.bmeia.gv.at/

Just check on Tuesday night and Thursday night

11:59 to 12:01

Date open always this time
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by Love800(m): 1:40pm On Dec 21, 2023
Sir.
I intend to live and work in austria.
What kind of jobs are there?
saddler:

Students dont earn 1500 in Austria...that amount is what some full time workers earn in a month.
Some full time workers earn less.

As a student he can only do 20 hours per week.
And the jobs available for him to do will be menial jobs because of communication. And the pay is 10 euros per hour for menial jobs.

This information is coming from someone who is currently in Austria 🇦🇹
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by NewMelvin: 4:01pm On Dec 21, 2023
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

I have done that, check your dm.
please can you add me to the group

08036172301#
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 4:49pm On Dec 21, 2023
janda1:

I'm going through study route

There is English taught program over there

Send me a dm to join the WhatsApp group

If you can start your process now by 2025 you will be in Austria.....the place is the cheapest country after Poland in Austria

326 euro to 750 euro for school fees

How far?

My request is yet to be approved.
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 4:50pm On Dec 21, 2023
NewMelvin:

please can you add me to the group

08036 172301#

DM me.
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by janda1: 5:11pm On Dec 21, 2023
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

How far?

My request is yet to be approved.

Just calm down they will approve your request
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 6:14pm On Dec 21, 2023
janda1:

Just calm down they will approve your request

Ok noted bro
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by Lonestar124: 6:15pm On Dec 21, 2023
saddler:

Drop your number
Pls chat me on WhatsApp+231776975125.

Let discuss on important issue..
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by janda1: 6:17pm On Dec 21, 2023
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

Ok noted bro

Book for date tonight

https://appointment.bmeia.gv.at/

That's the first step
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by Obierika(m): 2:35am On Dec 22, 2023
MT:

Are you currently in Austria or Poland?

No need to swear. When a Nigerian starts swearing to God forcibly, we know what it means.

grin
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by lordchiz(m): 4:38am On Dec 22, 2023
Alhajikd:

Yes. But I shuttle between Abuja and KD but my wife and baby are staying in Nsukka because of her PhD program
Wowww
That's awesome!
Congrats to you!
Sannu fa
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by lordchiz(m): 4:40am On Dec 22, 2023
Alhajikd:

Yes. But I shuttle between Abuja and KD but my wife and baby are staying in Nsukka because of her PhD program
E no easy!
Stay safe sir!

1 Like

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by Alhajikd: 7:30am On Dec 22, 2023
lordchiz:

Wowww
That's awesome!
Congrats to you!
Sannu fa
Na God sir

1 Like

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by NewMelvin: 2:15pm On Dec 25, 2023
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

DM me.
i tried to dm you but i couldnt . Is there another way i can reach you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Petroleum & Exploration Companies In Nigeria & Their Website. / Should I Accept The New Job Offer? / Recapitalization: Jobs Losses Loom As Nigerian Banks Battle To Escape Extinction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.