Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? (13137 Views)

Is 400k Job In Nigeria Worth Staying Or Should I Japa? / I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay / To go or stay in naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by danielorilonise(m): 11:47am On Dec 18, 2023
I don't think you know what you're doing.
U better stay in Nigeria and continue with your business

1 Like

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by Antoeni(m): 11:47am On Dec 18, 2023
just Stay Still One Washing & Setting Pastor Confuse You and Collect the Money From You As Tithe
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by Switruth: 11:48am On Dec 18, 2023
Too much useless questions on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 11:48am On Dec 18, 2023
japa
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by doyin01: 11:48am On Dec 18, 2023
Continue doing what gave you the 50m in the first place

1 Like

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by Damian911: 11:48am On Dec 18, 2023
Follow your heart
Do what is good for you

Meanwhile whoever can link me up
I wanna be a spy officer working for Mossad
I wan join Mossad whoever get link should abeg link me up
This hell hole is gone to the cows!
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by psucc(m): 11:49am On Dec 18, 2023
I love the kind of poverty you're suffering from. A very poor background with investment worth N50m. That's a good poverty rating.

BTW, what advise are you seeking when others are singing "we're more than conquerors" beyond the shores of Nigeria?

Or you want to let your enemies get prepared for you before you act?

1 Like

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by Oluwatobiloba07: 11:49am On Dec 18, 2023
Pray about it

Sometime your greener pastures is where you are, not abroad. When your life have direction from your maker even if it's getting harder when you travel our you can tell God that I TOLD YOU BEFORE I MAKE THE DECISION

Seek for God's direction.
Miracle112:
Hello Nlanders..
please I need advice on whether to relocate abroad or stay and invest in Nigeria .
I just graduated from the university and I’ll turn 28 in a few months time.
I come from a very poor family, I sponsored myself through the university as matter of fact I am the first graduate in the family.
I am here to seek advice from experts and enlightened nairalanders.
I have over 50m in real estate and I intend to sell 50% of my properties to raise funds for an online marketplace i intend to launch in Nigeria but I’m having a double mind as there’s no 100% guarantee that the business will succeed…
Since I just graduated from the university, should I rather use 25m to relocate abroad and further my studies or stay in Nigeria and invest the 25m ?
I don’t want to regret selling my properties to relocate abroad for studies.. I don’t even know if 25m would be enough to further my studies in any first world countries since I’ll have no support from family.

So my people, should I japa for studies with 25m or stay an invest in my fatherland?

For those wondering how I made over 50m as a fresh graduate. I didn’t make the money in 1 day or 1 month. I do land banking, crypto trading and farming.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by kakaki123: 11:50am On Dec 18, 2023
You’ll regret it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by obainojazz(m): 11:50am On Dec 18, 2023
Miracle112:
Hello Nlanders..
please I need advice on whether to relocate abroad or stay and invest in Nigeria .
I come from a very poor family, I sponsored myself through the university as matter of fact I am the first graduate in the family.
I have over 50m in real estate and I intend to sell 50% of my properties to raise funds for an online marketplace i intend to launch in Nigeria but I’m having a double mind as there’s no 100% guarantee that the business will succeed…
Since I just graduated from the university, should I rather use 25m to relocate abroad and further my studies or stay in Nigeria and invest the 25m ?
I don’t want to regret selling my properties to relocate abroad for studies.. I don’t even know if 25m would be enough to further my studies in any first world countries since I’ll have no support from family.

So my people, should I japa for studies with 25m or stay an invest in my fatherland?

For those wondering how I made over 50m as a fresh graduate. I didn’t make the money in 1 day or 1 month. I do land banking, crypto trading and farming.
Japa to Australia… You’ll never regret it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by abbeyd2(m): 11:51am On Dec 18, 2023
Offpointng:

You have 50m, landed properties, lands for Agriculture.

o dę fę japaa?? Oni ku re
I beg don't kill me with laugh 😂😂😂😂😂
You came from poor background and you have 50m property.
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by Jrevelation(m): 11:51am On Dec 18, 2023
In my own opinion not yours o

If you want to japa let be either US or Canada

With what you have at hand if it is true that you have those things and you have a daily or weekly that generate income totally to 500k 1mill monthly you have better stay in Naija with good optimistic of making more funds weekly or monthly

Just do what is best for you

This is my opinion am not in position to tell you what to do and no one except you & yourself

Just saying
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by Chefgeorge: 11:53am On Dec 18, 2023
Don't travel, now.

To be honest with you, in hierrachy of needs, food is the highest.

When you invest into food in Nigeria, you will not regret it, the population is there to buy from you, I am into food, so I know what I am talking about.

When you build a right managing team, your food business will grow gradually better daily.

You can chat me up on WhatsApp: 09029237998.

Let's talk better, and plan better.

1 Like

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by MT: 11:53am On Dec 18, 2023
obainojazz:
Japa to Australia… You’ll never regret it

Are you presently in Australia ?
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by MT: 11:53am On Dec 18, 2023
Jrevelation:
In my own opinion not yours o

If you want to japa let be either US or Canada

With what you have at hand if it is true that you have those things and you have a daily or weekly that generate income totally to 500k 1mill monthly you have better stay in Naija with good optimistic of making more funds weekly or monthly

Just do what is best for you

This is my opinion am not in position to tell you what to do and no one except you & yourself

Just saying

Are you presently in the US or Canada?
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by Learner247: 11:54am On Dec 18, 2023
What's the current return on your N50m real estate investment?

If you make as little as N5m from it, you can partner with like-minded people to raise a seed fund for the e-Marketplace you intend to set up.
You are very likely to succeed with this business here too.

If you also choose to relocate, I believe you will equally do well.

1 Like

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by saddler: 11:55am On Dec 18, 2023
Miracle112:
Hello Nlanders..

If you know what's good for you, leave this miserable country.

Dont think it twice.

By the time you marry and responsibility increases, that your 25m go vanish in a space of a few years. Nigeria economy that is very unstable will ensure the value of that money drops to the extent it will be almost worthless.

Leave this country if you have what it takes to. Your future children will benefit and will thank you for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by Akpaamunsi: 11:55am On Dec 18, 2023
Op na Yahoo boy

3 Likes

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by 1Alex: 11:56am On Dec 18, 2023
besayag:
Ur age n u don't know u are already made, u get 50m with other properties wen u should continue doing what is u doing that is fetching u money u want to follow trend. Smh.
are you sure you read his post before typing? 50m in real Estate not in cash.

1 Like

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by janda1: 11:58am On Dec 18, 2023
Miracle112:
Hello Nlanders..

Go to Austria

You can spend nothing less than 5k dollars for everything
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by fit4royal: 11:58am On Dec 18, 2023
If you are interested in Land banking and Real Estate, send a DM. I can put you through
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by true4dtruth: 11:58am On Dec 18, 2023
it seems the land is favouring you. I suggest you continue doing what you were doing legally to have raised this huge amount!
The truth is that it might take you decades to accumulate the equivalents in diaspora if you "japa"...Please, face your business with all seriousness and continue to flourish,..yes, you can plan to travel abroad in the nearest future just to spend holiday and enjoy your money and not to go and be a slave elsewhere...!!!..my little but candid adice tho
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by Acidosis(m): 11:58am On Dec 18, 2023
Online marketplace? As in you want to build a mobile application? LOL grin grin

What strategy can you come up with to have just 1,000 downloads on PlayStore with 25m? Do you know what it takes to have just 500 people download your app? Better channel your energy on something else.
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by Pootle: 12:01pm On Dec 18, 2023
dont be carried away by this japa syndrome, use ya tonge count your teeth
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by ppogba: 12:02pm On Dec 18, 2023
The people regulating what is posted on Nairaland should do something about these Japa threads.

It is becoming something else. It is becoming nonsensical.
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by enemyofprogress: 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2023
Omo jaaaaaaapa o. I'm leaving soon
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by michaelbills(m): 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2023
Jaba since you are still young and have the funds. Easy for you. Sell 50% and use the other 50 for unforseen contingencies over there . Your first 2 years wouldn't be easy but the third year, you will thank your stars. If I had that amount I would
Miracle112:
Hello Nlanders..

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by Gandrova: 12:05pm On Dec 18, 2023
Offpointng:

You have 50m, landed properties, lands for Agriculture.

o dę fę japaa?? Oni ku re
Why are you insulting him?
If you can't advise him keep mute !

2 Likes

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by Geovanni412(m): 12:06pm On Dec 18, 2023
Miracle112:
Hello Nlanders..

You made all this money from online and offline businesses and you come to Nairaland to ask a question like this

Why don't you ask your mentors in all the businesses you are involved in about your plans?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by Ehmmah588(m): 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2023
Don't sell your properties to travel out.. Believe me,people who made this same mistake years back still regret it till today..
You have 50m abi?? Invest 10m in agricultural products like cassava, potato, soya bean, tomatoes and pepper (you can add ginger if you want) .. But don't invest in any other agric product except the ones I mentioned... Within a year, you'll be thankful for this advise.. Don't follow the trend of japa cos it might not favour you...... I almost sold my properties in 2018 to travel out but thank God I did'nt.. Rather, I invested crazily in agriculture and That's one of the best decision I've ever made....LEGIT MONEY DEY THIS COUNTRY LIKE MADDDD

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Harsh Take On Locally-Trained Nigerians / How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? / Giving Up Banking For London South Bank University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.