Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? (13139 Views)

Is 400k Job In Nigeria Worth Staying Or Should I Japa? / I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay / To go or stay in naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2023
Offpointng:

You have 50m, landed properties, lands for Agriculture.

o dę fę japaa? for what?

Oni ku re

Which school did you guys finish from?

He said he had 50m in real estate/ landed property; not 50m and landed property

They're not the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by Uniquekriss(m): 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2023
Alhajikd:
angry
Japa oh!

The useless criminal and certificate forger have finished Nigeria kpata kpata. God willing,me my family go soon Japa.

U wey dey plan to japa with family, abeg show me way o, I wanna know how to start preparation and plans please. Can we discuss?
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by virginchaser(m): 2:13pm On Dec 18, 2023
Miracle112:
Hello Nlanders..
please I need advice on whether to relocate abroad or stay and invest in Nigeria .
I just graduated from the university and I’ll turn 28 in a few months time.
I come from a very poor family, I sponsored myself through the university as matter of fact I am the first graduate in the family.
I am here to seek advice from experts and enlightened nairalanders.
I have over 50m in real estate and I intend to sell 50% of my properties to raise funds for an online marketplace i intend to launch in Nigeria but I’m having a double mind as there’s no 100% guarantee that the business will succeed…
Since I just graduated from the university, should I rather use 25m to relocate abroad and further my studies or stay in Nigeria and invest the 25m ?
I don’t want to regret selling my properties to relocate abroad for studies.. I don’t even know if 25m would be enough to further my studies in any first world countries since I’ll have no support from family.

So my people, should I japa for studies with 25m or stay an invest in my fatherland?

For those wondering how I made over 50m as a fresh graduate. I didn’t make the money in 1 day or 1 month. I do land banking, crypto trading and farming.

Sorry for being inquisitive. What kind of farming are you in to please?
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by Uniquekriss(m): 2:17pm On Dec 18, 2023
Baba, take the next available flight, Naija is not getting better anytime soon except for some of us who believe that we'll flourish in hard times(if your faith and hard work is thick enough sha). U won't spend up to 25m to relocate for studies. Just go before Naija exchange rate comes down so u can make good money.

1 Like

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by janda1: 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2023
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

Are you going via study or work?

I just run a check on her now but it seems their language of instruction is German.

Make we reason it bro, since we both have traveling in common.

I'm going through study route

There is English taught program over there

Send me a dm to join the WhatsApp group

If you can start your process now by 2025 you will be in Austria.....the place is the cheapest country after Poland in Austria

326 euro to 750 euro for school fees
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by janda1: 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2023
MT:

And you wrote with absolute certainty of success for a country you have never been?

Your experience of Austria is not firsthand but through hearsay and other twisted experience of other people.

@everyone this is the reality of Nairaland. Imagine the quality of individual egging the op on to relocate to Austria. Be careful the kind of advice you listen to here.

Boss do you know how much it cost to study in UK and Canada

Uk cost nothing less than 10m and Canada cost nothing less than 20m also

Austria school fees a year is 750 euro a year for school that's is #800k

He will still invest and continue his business in Nigeria and average salary in Austria is 1000 euro for students and he will continue to work without touching his 40m for other investment he wants

2 Likes

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by abuhusna1: 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2023
Anyone that ask for japa or not I am always pro japa. Nigeria currency getting weak day by day so your 50 million will soon be 20k usd with the way things are going. I remember back then when I bought a house in Nigeria I sent home 80k usd to buy a house of 32 million in nigeria in 2021. Today if i had held 80k usd liquid it's almost 100 million while the house may not worth up to 30 million naira equivalent of 25k usd.
Japa if you earn in naira from your hustle but stay if you earn in dollars

2 Likes

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by PRYNXTEE(m): 2:27pm On Dec 18, 2023
Please leave the country no need of plenty stories even [color=#006600][/color]GSK and Stallion group left Nigeria for top companies leaving how far how much you staying....

If you stay and reinvest no problem but remember you made it here and since it's working for your good maybe Nigeria is your comfort money making zone but remember even travelling out is not easy this days with lot of Visa denials and you broke the barriers to funding proof 🧾..

Just pray but I give you a call to travel out then invest in Nigeria, then every end of year you pay visit to Nigeria or mid of the year you pay visit
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by PRYNXTEE(m): 2:30pm On Dec 18, 2023
Please leave the country no need of plenty stories even GSK and Stallion group left Nigeria[color=#990000][/color] for top companies leaving how far how much you staying....

If you stay and reinvest no problem but remember you made it here and since it's working for your good maybe Nigeria is your comfort money making zone but remember even travelling out is not easy this days with lot of Visa denials and you broke the barriers to funding proof 🧾..

Just pray but I give you a call to travel out then invest in Nigeria, then every end of year you pay visit to Nigeria or mid of the year you pay visit
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by Gandrova: 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2023
Offpointng:

Where's the insult??
the Yoruba words!
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by Alhajikd: 2:48pm On Dec 18, 2023
Uniquekriss:
U wey dey plan to japa with family, abeg show me way o, I wanna know how to start preparation and plans please. Can we discuss?
My wife is finishing her PhD next year. It's her uncle that is staying there, that is running it for us.
But which route are you going to use? Schooling or working?
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by saddler: 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2023
janda1:

Boss do you know how much it cost to study in UK and Canada

Uk cost nothing less than 10m and Canada cost nothing less than 20m also

Austria school fees a year is 750 euro a year for school that's is #800k

He will still invest and continue his business in Nigeria and average salary in Austria is 1500 euro for students and he will continue to work without touching his 40m for other investment he wants
Students dont earn 1500 in Austria...that amount is what some full time workers earn in a month.
Some full time workers earn less.

As a student he can only do 20 hours per week.
And the jobs available for him to do will be menial jobs because of communication. And the pay is 10 euros per hour for menial jobs.

This information is coming from someone who is currently in Austria 🇦🇹

1 Like

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by Alhajikd: 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2023
lordchiz:

From your Monika....seems u reside in KD like me
Yes. But I shuttle between Abuja and KD but my wife and baby are staying in Nsukka because of her PhD program

1 Like

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by janda1: 2:57pm On Dec 18, 2023
saddler:

Students dont earn 1500 in Austria...that amount is what some full time workers earn in a month.
Some full time workers earn less.

As a student he can only do 20 hours per week.
And the jobs available for him to do will be menial jobs because of communication. And the pay is 10 euros per hour for menial jobs.

This information is coming from someone who is currently in Austria 🇦🇹

Boss thanks.

Can I send you a dm

I'm processing my visa already

Have gotten a date and how is life in Austria
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by saddler: 2:59pm On Dec 18, 2023
janda1:

Boss thanks.

Can I send you a dm

I'm processing my visa already

Have gotten a date and how is life in Austria
Drop your number
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by janda1: 3:02pm On Dec 18, 2023
saddler:

Drop your number

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by nickishire: 3:02pm On Dec 18, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

You have 50million?

Continue the hustle that gave you that 50milion and double it to 100million. Use your brain before you throw that money away

What's if it's Yahoo yahoo that gave him the N50m?
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by badoh(m): 3:07pm On Dec 18, 2023
Capernum:
First of all, how did you make aver 50m if it's true you come from a very poor family? Can you explain the process? Which land banking? Which crypto)trading? Which farming? Na this nation Nigeria we gather dey o.
You are the only one sensible enough to ask germaine questions how he was able to acquire properties valued at N50m despite coming from a poor family? Is he into yahoo business, kidnappings, armed robbery or what actually fetched him that money?
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by shine12: 3:16pm On Dec 18, 2023
If you truly have 50 million. You have many options
Staying would be great and you could also pay 25million for a Msc(Choose a great degree) at a very top Uni i.e UCL, Imperial and get a top Finance/Big Tech job afterwards. Not easy but I've seen people achieve this feat as it all depends how much you believe in yourself, how determined you are and your faith.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by sinero: 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2023
Available9:

Austria or Poland

Polish full UK dey do manual labour/factory work, u r advising someone to go to their country. Na wa o.
If their country was that good, will yjey be hustling day and night in d queen's land.
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by PoliteActivist: 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2023
Capernum:
First of all, how did you make aver 50m if it's true you come from a very poor family? Can you explain the process? Which land banking? Which crypto)trading? Which farming? Na this nation Nigeria we gather dey o.

badoh:

You are the only one sensible enough to ask germaine questions how he was able to acquire properties valued at N50m despite coming from a poor family? Is he into yahoo business, kidnappings, armed robbery or what actually fetched him that money?
*Politeness*

It is risk taking.
You can attain a huge amount fairly quickly in any hustle when mixed in with some yahoo.
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by Miracle112(m): 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2023
I read people saying he’s into fraud or other illegalities. It baffles me how some people thinks.
So one cannot make money without fraud in Nigeria? I believe I can make my first billion at age 33 whether in Nigeria or Abroad.
I’ve been a hustler since I was 7 years old and God has always stood by my side !
I started hawking in the street at age 8 and I’ve hawk so many things . I hawk pure water to sew my school jss1 uniform school and buy books for myself after my common entrance exams .
I have even begged for funds on Nairaland to pay my pay my year 1 school fee in the university.
The thread is still here on nairaland but I wouldn’t want to show it.

Yes I am from a very poor home and I’m never ashamed to say it.

I made a fortune via crypto in 2021 shiba inu to be specific and I invested my fortune in Lands and agriculture, hit another bag in 2022 via land sales. My investments has grown to 50m which I intend to sell half to either japa or invest here.
I am only here seek advice from enlightened minds .

1 Like

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by VULCAN(m): 4:21pm On Dec 18, 2023
Your N50m was worth $30,000 before APC.

Today it's worth $10,000

By this time next year- it will be worth $5,000

I won't say more than that.

If you need more advice than this then you didn't make that money using your intelligence

Miracle112:
Hello Nlanders..
please I need advice on whether to relocate abroad or stay and invest in Nigeria .
I come from a very poor family, I sponsored myself through the university as matter of fact I am the first graduate in the family.
I have over 50m in real estate and I intend to sell 50% of my properties to raise funds for an online marketplace i intend to launch in Nigeria but I’m having a double mind as there’s no 100% guarantee that the business will succeed…
Since I just graduated from the university, should I rather use 25m to relocate abroad and further my studies or stay in Nigeria and invest the 25m ?
I don’t want to regret selling my properties to relocate abroad for studies.. I don’t even know if 25m would be enough to further my studies in any first world countries since I’ll have no support from family.

So my people, should I japa for studies with 25m or stay an invest in my fatherland?

For those wondering how I made over 50m as a fresh graduate. I didn’t make the money in 1 day or 1 month. I do land banking, crypto trading and farming.
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by deyplay: 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2023
I understand you perfectly. Do this: go for PR in Canada or Australia. It is a process that should take around 1 year or more depending on your situation. Once you get it, travel out , confirm your PR status, you can be travelling to and fro while still maintaining your business in Nigeria. And you don't have to sell your properties. You can use part of the 50m to establish a new business abroad while still maintaining your properties in Nigeria. And you won't spend up to 2m for PR applications in those countries if all work for u well. Students route is very expensive.
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by victorazy(m): 4:38pm On Dec 18, 2023
Miracle112:
Hello Nlanders..

Tales!

You thiefam?
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by victorazy(m): 4:39pm On Dec 18, 2023
Miracle112:
I read people saying he’s into fraud or other illegalities. It baffles me how some people thinks.
So one cannot make money without fraud in Nigeria? I believe I can make my first billion at age 33 whether in Nigeria or Abroad.
I’ve been a hustler since I was 7 years old and God has always stood by my side !
I started hawking in the street at age 8 and I’ve hawk so many things . I hawk pure water to sew my school jss1 uniform school and buy books for myself after my common entrance exams .
I have even begged for funds on Nairaland to pay my pay my year 1 school fee in the university.
The thread is still here on nairaland but I wouldn’t want to show it.

Yes I am from a very poor home and I’m never ashamed to say it.

I made a fortune via crypto in 2021 shiba inu to be specific and I invested my fortune in Lands and agriculture, hit another bag in 2022 via land sales. My investments has grown to 50m which I intend to sell half to either japa or invest here.
I am only here seek advice from enlightened minds .

Baba Stay Nigeria and make it grin
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by phadul: 4:41pm On Dec 18, 2023
You have N50m in landed properties and wealth and u still want to trade it to become some ones slave! This japa syndrome is a disease.
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2023
janda1:

I'm going through study route

There is English taught program over there

Send me a dm to join the WhatsApp group

If you can start your process now by 2025 you will be in Austria.....the place is the cheapest country after Poland in Austria

326 euro to 750 euro for school fees

I have done that, check your dm.
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by kay29000(m): 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2023
MikeMicheal:
I [b]am now an advocate of massive JAPA!
At least Job opportunities in Nigeria will be open to the few left[/b].

Lol
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by kay29000(m): 4:57pm On Dec 18, 2023
tunde1200:
Even me that don't have up to that I never think of Japa.
Let me advise you I have worked outside Nigeria for many years of my life. Nigeria remain the best place for hustle in every area of life and business.

Can you speak more on this
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by kay29000(m): 5:00pm On Dec 18, 2023
Chefgeorge:
Don't travel, now.

To be honest with you, in hierrachy of needs, food is the highest.

When you invest into food in Nigeria, you will not regret it, the population is there to buy from you, I am into food, so I know what I am talking about.

When you build a right managing team, your food business will grow gradually better daily.

You can chat me up on WhatsApp: 09029237998.

Let's talk better, and plan better.

What type of food business are you into?
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by Timigeofrey(m): 5:01pm On Dec 18, 2023
If the 50m is truly earned here in Nigeria and not over night ABI other Nigeria means. You won't be thinking japa or what to do with it that you won't regret..

Abi what's wrong with to continue doing what gave you 50m as an undergrad?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Harsh Take On Locally-Trained Nigerians / How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? / Giving Up Banking For London South Bank University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.