Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,511 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? (22419 Views)

Marrying. Ex Hook Up Ladies / Husband Fills Wife's Car With Concrete After She Changed Her Surname For Job / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by Nonexisting1: 9:48pm On Dec 22, 2023
If she has good character and is capable of giving me peace of mind, I'll rather go for her than the unknown. Almost every vaginarian is into hook up now including married ones. A man in my area recently found out his wife was into hookup and he nearly had heart attack so the known is better than the unknown now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by ChristianMuslim: 9:48pm On Dec 22, 2023
Cant never be me.. 99% loves dick naturally

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by JustcallmeFavou(f): 9:48pm On Dec 22, 2023
Quality20:
In the past, many pastors married and converted ashewo women and they became responsible and religious but these days, many guys flow with hookup girls.

Guys can u really marry those religious hookup babes u are dating or u guys are only having fun? Are u trusting enough of ladies? Remember some of them only did hookup because of some problems bordering on finances, like been with younger siblings who need money or sick parents etc.

Those of you being judgemental and yawning rubbish on this post, will someday end up codedly marrying once upon a time olosho. Some of you here even sleep with them on a regular.

After doing all that rubbish with them, so you now expect that karma won't somehow, or someday catch up with you later in the nearest future? Be daydreaming! Your toxic or overused gf or boyfriend will someday be someone else's; BAE Or LOML.....y'all should continue playing, or daydreaming!

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by SeriouslySense(m): 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2023
I can if she has grown responsible enough and is decent, kind and wise

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by tnerro1(m): 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2023
If you do that, ur gateman, driver and neighbors go enjoy tire😋😋

But life na risks, so who am I to stop you 😋😋😋

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by Illegal1(m): 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2023
Burgermotors:
My guy I know fit oo

omoh.........u never ready to marry be dat nah..

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by DDIA: 9:51pm On Dec 22, 2023
braine:
People don't change.
They Only suppress them.

Given the right circumstances these things will come up again.

I agree with you.
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by jubrilELsudan: 9:51pm On Dec 22, 2023
AS E BE SO NA TO FIND HOOKUP GIRL MARRY OOOO CAUSE SHE GO SABI HOW TO COMB WELL WELL OOOOO

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by Lemos14: 9:51pm On Dec 22, 2023
Emilo:

Whats with you guys and virgin. Abeg virgin avoid me oh. I need sex expert, not one olodo wey go dey tell me I'm afraid to suck di…….

We thnk God there are people like you to wife them. I suggest you go to a brothel and pick the most skilled prostitute that gets clients easily. Good luck

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by Yankee101: 9:52pm On Dec 22, 2023
Lemos14:

I dont see how that is my business. That God has forgiven you doesn't mean I should be the one to bear your baggage. She should become a prophetess like anna and stay in the temple

I didn’t say marry her because she has been forgiven. I said forgive her then gave conditions if you should contemplate marrying her
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by happney65: 9:52pm On Dec 22, 2023
That was what you people did in 2015 in Nigeria.

See where it landed you

Buhari. The omo alashewo e le gbe titi.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by Birdbyrde440: 9:53pm On Dec 22, 2023
We4all:
What's the difference between sleeping with a regular boyfriend and sleeping with a random man?

No difference
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by Illegal1(m): 9:53pm On Dec 22, 2023
JustcallmeFavou:

Those of you being judgemental and yawning rubbish on this post, will someday end up codedly marrying once upon a time olosho. Some of you here even sleep with them on a regular.

omoh...........don't mind them,dem jst dey play
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by Adakintroy: 9:55pm On Dec 22, 2023
Wetin de there if she change well and If she don see enough nothing outside go tirp her. So positive de there plenty.

Outside many of una know how many time una parent carry una picture go church before una head straight. So which one be ur own?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by Warmaterial(m): 9:55pm On Dec 22, 2023
Ashawo toto no dey rest until she die, and no this and no peace say human being no dey change, dem go do like say dem change na lie na the situation dem dey observe.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by Stevenbright(m): 9:56pm On Dec 22, 2023
If you are one of her former customers, maybe otherwise it is a no no!

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by jay89(m): 9:56pm On Dec 22, 2023
I can bet that 95% of ladies are doing hookup. Just that most guys are naive and the dont know. Just pray that God direct you to a decent and honest woman. E no get meter how u take know how many guys done pass through

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by SeriouslySense(m): 10:00pm On Dec 22, 2023
smiley
but men want all women to be sleeping with them, so which one will remain.

tnerro1:
If you do that, ur gateman, driver and neighbors go enjoy tire😋😋

But life na risks, so who am I to stop you 😋😋😋
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by vickthourh(m): 10:00pm On Dec 22, 2023
How would you know that she'll change
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by lekanation(m): 10:01pm On Dec 22, 2023
No embarassed embarassed

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 10:05pm On Dec 22, 2023
no
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by zoghys: 10:05pm On Dec 22, 2023
mmadu5:
cant make a hoe a house wife. no sensible guy would marry an ex olosho

Olosho no dey change, na talent so e dey permanent.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by vince96w2(m): 10:08pm On Dec 22, 2023
Quality20:
In the past, many pastors married and converted ashewo women and they became responsible and religious but these days, many guys flow with hookup girls.

Guys can u really marry those religious hookup babes u are dating or u guys are only having fun? Are u trusting enough of ladies? Remember some of them only did hookup because of some problems bordering on finances, like been with younger siblings who need money or sick parents etc.
that means if you marry her and there is problem,she will dust her G-string and return to business...No way

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by tochez24(m): 10:09pm On Dec 22, 2023
Quality20:

I can't officially date/marry a NON virgin talkless of a retired prostitute.. May my god forbid🥶, we just have fun with them and pass them to simps♂️

SIMPS have a special way of convincing themselves when it comes to damaged women, just like how MAD people convince themselves when they eat from the dustbin⚠️

NO virginity
NO relationship/marriage💯

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by Skillsnigeria: 10:09pm On Dec 22, 2023
No
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by Gamesmart: 10:10pm On Dec 22, 2023
Quality20:

Nah!

I would leave such women, and the task to convert them, to "Progressive" men like dauntless15 to marry.

I would take my time to be with a more responsible and cleaner woman.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by Xclusivegrin007(m): 10:15pm On Dec 22, 2023
Most of una serious woman dey do hookup aside....
Dey play
And stop mistaking hookup for olosho
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by tuzle(m): 10:20pm On Dec 22, 2023
Emilo:

Whats with you guys and virgin. Abeg virgin avoid me oh. I need sex expert, not one olodo wey go dey tell me I'm afraid to suck di…….
I am not asking anybody to marry virgin. I was only stating the obvious that if u don't want to likely end up with hookup babe.
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by lekanation(m): 10:21pm On Dec 22, 2023
We4all:
What's the difference between sleeping with a regular boyfriend and sleeping with a random man?
The difference is you sleep with one man once in a while but as much as 30 times a week depending on customer rate even 50 times if need be.. you can't compare a toto way na only one man dey f**k to a toto for the public.
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by skj1377(m): 10:21pm On Dec 22, 2023
They can't change
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by TomjoTM(m): 10:21pm On Dec 22, 2023
Nah they ain't daydreaming, it's like going to the market to buy fish, you won't actually see a stale fish and a fresh fish and actually go for a stale fish, it is a buyer's market, if buyers want fresh fish, it is the duty of the vendor to have fresh fish otherwise they won't sell. Always know what your buyers want.

JustcallmeFavou:

y'all should continue playing, or daydreaming!
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by ThinkWISELY(m): 10:22pm On Dec 22, 2023
There's absolutely nothing like change there, be careful.
Marriage isn't childs play

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

It Costs Too Much To Have A Side Chick - Man Advises Other Men / Simple Inexpensive Ways To Make Beautiful Water Candles For Valentine Decoration / When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.