Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? (22350 Views)

Marrying. Ex Hook Up Ladies / Husband Fills Wife's Car With Concrete After She Changed Her Surname For Job / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by omolasho: 12:48pm On Dec 23, 2023
Change like APC, dey play undecided
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by 080bjaked(m): 1:11pm On Dec 23, 2023
CHRISTFUCKER:
Yes but I'll be using her as punching bag

Seun and Co need to be banning serial hate speech accounts on Nairaland
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by Freethinker87: 1:29pm On Dec 23, 2023
Change to what?
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by seunt4ut(m): 1:47pm On Dec 23, 2023
Is there any woman in nigeria today who does not do hookups?
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by YourGFsnatcher: 2:13pm On Dec 23, 2023
smalls001:

What makes you think you're better than them. For all I know you may be some random dude in a in a face-me-I-face-you hiding behind some cheap Nokia torch fone with access to 300MB without a job.

People may have their reasons, never look down on them. It's not like you can afford one hook-up sef. SMH

Why are you pained? The way you take it perosnal means u are in the industry or a victim. There's nothing honorable or understanding in ashewo business. It's pure nonsense. There are so many honorable jobs. Don't come to me with that "you don't know their story " bulshit. There's no story to living a dishonourable life and I will NEVER be part of it
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by YourGFsnatcher: 2:13pm On Dec 23, 2023
22just:

ARB
grin
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by kenechukwujeo50: 2:14pm On Dec 23, 2023
see My Life I don go Love Ashawo ehhhh i don go love
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by YourGFsnatcher: 2:15pm On Dec 23, 2023
Saturnalia:

grin

Very Funny! Make I marry an Ex Olosho wey people like Dino Melaye & Yahoo Boys don take tramadol scatter their toto?

No! Oloshos do not change, they only change their tactics.

Even the Bible warns against them.
grin cheesy
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by YourGFsnatcher: 2:16pm On Dec 23, 2023
Quality20:
I didn't ssy asewo but hookup star or coded ashewo. U know most girls involved in hookup are coded

All the same. I cAN NEVER

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by Kingjbase: 2:50pm On Dec 23, 2023
mbaise1000:
First, what most people who made comments ALREADY did is condemn those women, and it will be difficult to believe that none of them have fuucked a hook up girl before, who exactly are you going to leave them for if you have used them BEFORE?
Most importantly, there is nothing wrong in people marrying former sex workers if they have REALLY realized the danger and badness of that lifestyle and changed.

You dont know the spiritual baggage that come with such women. And many of them are even fetish and diabolic
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by IbrahimSola: 3:04pm On Dec 23, 2023
braine:
People don't change, don't make that mistake.

But you can only tell if you're aware. Most of those married every Saturday are all hook-up girls. Many girls in your choir, church, neighborhood, workplace, even some of your relatives are all hook-up girls at different levels of the trade. Most students in your class in the University or in your WhatsApp groups, including your sister's are all hook-up girls at their own level of the trade. Never say never.

E dey show for face?
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by zedegit: 3:32pm On Dec 23, 2023
Quality20:
In the past, many pastors married and converted ashewo women and they became responsible and religious but these days, many guys flow with hookup girls.

Guys can u really marry those religious hookup babes u are dating or u guys are only having fun? Are u trusting enough of ladies? Remember some of them only did hookup because of some problems bordering on finances, like been with younger siblings who need money or sick parents etc.

Marrying someone and hoping they change dey cause divorce.

Hookup girls no dey change. You can hardly satisfy them both financially or sexually.

They've seen it all and they'll go back when they want. Best is to accept and forgive in advance just in case Otilor.
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by braine(m): 3:35pm On Dec 23, 2023
IbrahimSola:

But you can only tell if you're aware. Most of those married every Saturday are all hook-up girls. Many girls in your choir, church, neighborhood, workplace, even some of your relatives are all hook-up girls at different levels of the trade. Most students in your class in the University or in your WhatsApp groups, including your sister's are all hook-up girls at their own level of the trade. Never say never.

E dey show for face?

You have a very valid point. Prostitution is a menace amongst women and girls these days.

But its a different thing if you dont known about it or decieved about it.

But when you are aware, and she knows that you know... thats a different level of future wahala.
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by mbaise1000: 3:37pm On Dec 23, 2023
Kingjbase:

You dont know the spiritual baggage that come with such women. And many of them are even fetish and diabolic

My main point still remains that most of those spiritual baggage comes from men who used them and that majority of those rejecting and insulting them here would have done all the things those women did for free given the chance and some of them even did already
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by zedegit: 3:38pm On Dec 23, 2023
PlsBanMe:
Most of these girls will always give you the excuse they went into it because of financial problems. Most of these are lies. They are largely driven by greediness and lack of self discipline.

If you want to marry them, be sure you won't run into financial problems so they won't go back into what they have done before you married them.

But how can you be sure that at a point in time, you will not get into financial problems?

How much you fit offer someone that sees atleast #500 000 monthly when your salary na #100 000 monthly?

Will they stop Brazilian hair, buying latest gadgets and living fancy lives because you be husband?

Dey play.
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by iLegendd(m): 3:39pm On Dec 23, 2023
Can you build a house on a land that has experienced heavy earthquake or eruption, but the government filled it up with sand? If yes, marry her. If no, don't.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by zedegit: 3:42pm On Dec 23, 2023
We4all:
What's the difference between sleeping with a regular boyfriend and sleeping with a random man?

What's the difference between having 5 body counts and having 1000 body counts?

Reason am.
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by Anguel: 3:56pm On Dec 23, 2023
I CAN NEVER!!! I can never be a victim of Ashawo retirement benefit!!!
Only if u can tell the difference
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by Fantazy(m): 4:38pm On Dec 23, 2023
The fact that she’s once a public toilet is a turn off.
Unless she’s gotten a new toto (which is not possible)
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by Emmahunk(m): 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2023
With my full chest, yes . Even that one you think say she be virgin , don do hook up tire. The only difference maybe because her own never go viral.
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by taven(m): 6:43pm On Dec 23, 2023
Quality20:
In the past, many pastors married and converted ashewo women and they became responsible and religious but these days, many guys flow with hookup girls.

Guys can u really marry those religious hookup babes u are dating or u guys are only having fun? Are u trusting enough of ladies? Remember some of them only did hookup because of some problems bordering on finances, like been with younger siblings who need money or sick parents etc.
OP Run for your life oo, have been there trust me but i was lucky i never got married to her, she got pregant during the time we where seeing and in my life i have never told a woman to abort a baby , i was young ans stupid then and recently lost my dad but this babe use the oppurtunity pin belle give me when i was not thinking straight but later on i regretted my actions because what i saw myself i will never wish it on anyone, i took her in cared for her and got attached too but she never loved me i was just a means to an end for her because i was doing really well then, got her a car open her a whine shop even after she lost the baby i was still there but it came to my notice she was busy flirting around with different men even self he get some where she dey call honey, dear for my back even went as far as sleeping with her customers. the moment i found out and broke the relation she called the police on me putting all kinds of lie on me but that happend when i took back all what i did for her. that's me and i will advice anyone who is thinking of such a act to never ever try it you're diging your grave and also playing with your mental health! it's been years now am still recovering because i have never felt betrayed by anyone else in my life. you will learn the hard way na me tell you try am first grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by taven(m): 6:53pm On Dec 23, 2023
Konjiboii:
As long as we don't talk about our past I'm not bothered, no way no how she go don fvck reach me. So I'm no saint finally
You will learn the hard way
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by taven(m): 6:53pm On Dec 23, 2023
Emmahunk:
With my full chest, yes . Even that one you think say she be virgin , don do hook up tire. The only difference maybe because her own never go viral.
You will learn the way
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by taven(m): 6:59pm On Dec 23, 2023
Quality20:

Op let me quote you again you will find it difficult to have children ooo and if he manage enter trust me them Dey find am difficult to bear children op because of past rubbish and drugs where dem don take oo. Lastly na spiritual pastor them go Dey find to follow up on our to do cleansing oo na me Dey tell you oo run oooo
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by taven(m): 7:27pm On Dec 23, 2023
Quality20:

Op let me quote you again when my I ended it with my ex Olosho I almost fell back again with the forgiveness shit so I had to see if she really can change but guess what I chatted her with an unknown number and wanted to hookup instantly she don agree o. Op you will learn the hard way ooo run oo.
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by phr33man(m): 7:29pm On Dec 23, 2023
I can't either. Once a yahoo boy is always a yahoo boy. because their first thought during little financial crisis after they've left yahoo, is yahoo because that's the only hustle they know and craft they mastered.

Same applies to ex-hookup lady/prostitute. As well as a thief.
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by phr33man(m): 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2023
Emmahunk:

There are some elements of truth here. I say from time to time that it's extremely rare to see a lady that has never prostituted in her life. Prostitution isn't just hookup girls or those ladies by the road side. Any lady that has offered sex in exchange for a favour or anything has prostituted.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by Revolva(m): 7:51pm On Dec 23, 2023
Ashawo na ashawo dont try it

Hahaha when i never mad

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by poweredcom(m): 7:59pm On Dec 23, 2023
Even as a legend in banging olosho for the past 2 decades i can never marry any of dem

I know a prostitite when ever i see then no matter how they pretend

I jave benged close to 100 oloshos since i don de bang ....omo nigerian girls are totally useless true i mean d cheap ones oo

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by FRANCISTOWN: 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2023
mbaise1000:

First you have agreed that those that used them in the first thing are no better than them, you seem to have forgotten that once you have sexual relationship with a man or woman something must have gone from one person to the other, I believe even that there are Hook up girls that are more decent than those that THOSE of you intelligent and wide guys are going to end up with. And I am sure that if those hook girls were to be billionaires tomorrow wise guys like you will kill to take them as your wives, so what exactly are you afraid of here? I still insist that there is nothing wrong in marrying a woman you love no matter the type of life she lived in the past which she has sincerely left behind. Things whivh even you have committed too, the only difference here is that she made money doing it while you spent your own money doing the same thing, who exactly is the mugu here? Or are you angry at her that she made money doing it and you lost money doing the same thing?

You are free to marry an ex-hook up girl.
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by Darkestking: 10:47pm On Dec 23, 2023
mbaise1000:
First, what most people who made comments ALREADY did is condemn those women, and it will be difficult to believe that none of them have fuucked a hook up girl before, who exactly are you going to leave them for if you have used them BEFORE?
Most importantly, there is nothing wrong in people marrying former sex workers if they have REALLY realized the danger and badness of that lifestyle and changed.

Even if men bleeped these hookup girls why do they have to marry them? It's using a service vs buying a used product. Would a woman marry a garbage collector just because she uses his services to get her garbage collected?
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by davosea(m): 10:53pm On Dec 23, 2023
The truth is if your game aint straight your bitch,will lay with you and after you she will probably fvck the next nigga too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion / What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? / Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.