Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? (22348 Views)

Marrying. Ex Hook Up Ladies / Husband Fills Wife's Car With Concrete After She Changed Her Surname For Job / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by dauntless15(m): 12:23am On Dec 24, 2023
Gamesmart:

Nah!

I would leave such women, and the task to convert them, to "Progressive" men like dauntless15 to marry.

I would take my time to be with a more responsible and cleaner woman.
Try make you no die untop my matter, you even remembered my sobriquet, like do you even have a life outside this platform? I had to do a lot of thinking to even correlate what you're saying or figure out who you are and how you know my name, obsessive much? Dude drink water, you're one pain away from a heart attack? Wtf bruh, I love my girlfriend, I love my mum, I love my sisters, I respect them, you wanna be a misogynistic beetch find someone else to anchor your frustrations on, seriously get a life.
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by elonize(m): 9:23am On Dec 24, 2023
UptownVibes:
That even makes it more worse ,because you're supposed to be wise as a man to detect this before ending up with a woman that will give you other men's kids to train.. You not knowing means you aren't wise. She is steps ahead of you ... Saw one last week that has 10kids for 10 different men.. She was still forming serious relationship with the guy she was with.. The guy was already planning introduction, before someone close to her (a Godsent) exposed the devil to her stupid boyfriend.. Don't do secret checks on her or him ,be there and be forming unknown till you marry problem that will send you to where you will never know..
no one knows everything... Wen dat time comes...investigation will commence
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by smalls001: 11:24am On Dec 24, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

Why are you pained? The way you take it perosnal means u are in the industry or a victim. There's nothing honorable or understanding in ashewo business. It's pure nonsense. There are so many honorable jobs. Don't come to me with that "you don't know their story " bulshit. There's no story to living a dishonourable life and I will NEVER be part of it

No brother I'm not pained. Don't get it wrong. It doesn't bother me what a man or woman does to put food on their plate but don't for a second think you're better than anybody simply because you have your own moral objections to what they do. The general assumption is that you are not any better. Leave them alone. What makes you think you're better than them.
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by smalls001: 11:27am On Dec 24, 2023
VULCAN:
Your response is so personal.

A nerve was touched

Not personal. Same way you made assumptions about the other party, there are assumptions about the author as well. The simple question is "is it possible the author is any better". Not like we know what he/she does for a living.
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by taven(m): 12:40pm On Dec 24, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin laugh wan kill me
dauntless15:
Try make you no die untop my matter, you even remembered my sobriquet, like do you even have a life outside this platform? I had to do a lot of thinking to even correlate what you're saying or figure out who you are and how you know my name, obsessive much? Dude drink water, you're one pain away from a heart attack? Wtf bruh, I love my girlfriend, I love my mum, I love my sisters, I respect them, you wanna be a misogynistic beetch find someone else to anchor your frustrations on, seriously get a life.
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by Emilo(m): 12:49pm On Dec 24, 2023
Lemos14:

We thnk God there are people like you to wife them. I suggest you go to a brothel and pick the most skilled prostitute that gets clients easily. Good luck

I didnt marry a hook up nor a prostitute but at least someone with some experience. Except u are a virgin then it makes sense to go for a virgin. But an experience man going for a virgin doesn't go well. Understand this n thank me later.
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by YourGFsnatcher: 12:50pm On Dec 24, 2023
smalls001:

No brother I'm not pained. Don't get it wrong. It doesn't bother me what a man or woman does to put food on their plate but don't for a second think you're better than anybody simply because you have your own moral objections to what they do. The general assumption is that you are not any better. Leave them alone. What makes you think you're better than them.

For the fact that you have no moral justification of how someone gets food even when others are hurt in the process shows the kind of mind you have... and there's nothing much to say to this.

How can u say u don't care how someone gets his food? Really??. Even animals don't just get food anyhow, but a human saying anyway is justified is just the height of it.

So we should allow Emefele and Deziani to continue stealing from us because we are not righteous too? What kind of mentality is that? When kidnapper kidnap you tell them that
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by smalls001: 2:22pm On Dec 24, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

For the fact that you have no moral justification of how someone gets food even when others are hurt in the process shows the kind of mind you have... and there's nothing much to say to this.

How can u say u don't care how someone gets his food? Really??. Even animals don't just get food anyhow, but a human saying anyway is justified is just the height of it.

So we should allow Emefele and Deziani to continue stealing from us because we are not righteous too? What kind of mentality is that? When kidnapper kidnap you tell them that

Now who's pained. grin cool cheesy
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by Dshocker(m): 7:57am On Dec 30, 2023
2aces:
It will shock you that your serious babe you are making long term plans with is a hookup girl on code.
Majority of these Saturday weedings are littered with overused and damaged goods.

It is better you don't know, than having at the back of your mind that your woman was used by the public.
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by savanto: 9:41pm On Dec 30, 2023
"The more things change, the more they remain the same"

Quality20:
In the past, many pastors married and converted ashewo women and they became responsible and religious but these days, many guys flow with hookup girls.

Guys can u really marry those religious hookup babes u are dating or u guys are only having fun? Are u trusting enough of ladies? Remember some of them only did hookup because of some problems bordering on finances, like been with younger siblings who need money or sick parents etc.
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by 2aces(m): 5:49pm On Dec 31, 2023
Dshocker:

It is better you don't know, than having at the back of your mind that your woman was used by the public.
Ignorance is bliss my brother.
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by WoroSeeWoro(m): 9:44am On Jan 01
ASHEWO NA ASHEWO OO NEVER MARRY ANY FORMER ASHEWO IF YOU DONT WANT TO DYE QUICK ...WHICHMANY NAIJA GIRLS ARE INTO....THEY ARE BECOMING USELESS

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion / Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) / Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.