Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? (22416 Views)

Marrying. Ex Hook Up Ladies / Husband Fills Wife's Car With Concrete After She Changed Her Surname For Job / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by edunaragold(f): 7:49am On Dec 23, 2023
When a woman knows she was a hook up babe before u marry her,small thing she will tell u that, after all u knew what I was doing,and if your salary dey slow come , another man with big money entice her ,she will easily fall, because she feels like nothing dey there , putting u to shame ,she will even tell u that sorry baby done be angry ,u did not send money ,for 2months what did u expect ,I went back to do what I know best na, another diff guys will be laughing at u even u go dey fear your naybour because of her,each time your hook up wife will be telling u don't u trust me,so u don't trust me,that word alone shows she dey go behind your back,soon worries will kill u ,if thinking of her betray don't kill u, fear of her leaving when u are broke may kill u,them done tire them wan side under marriage,if I can't satisfy her , another man is always out there .know this and know peace
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by Kaybaba5(m): 7:56am On Dec 23, 2023
braine:
People don't change, don't make that mistake.

But she will still get married to a man anyway.....
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by braine(m): 7:57am On Dec 23, 2023
Kaybaba5:

But she will still get married to a man anyway.....

Sure.

Every mallam with his kettle.
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by Successlane: 8:13am On Dec 23, 2023
PlsBanMe:
Most of these girls will always give you the excuse they went into it because of financial problems. Most of these are lies. They are largely driven by greediness and lack of self discipline.

If you want to marry them, be sure you won't run into financial problems so they won't go back into what they have done before you married them.

But how can you be sure that at a point in time, you will not get into financial problems?

Very, very good talk
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by Watinhapen(m): 8:15am On Dec 23, 2023
These days no one can know a girl that has done prostitution before if she really change her appearance, which is really scary. To avoid marrying a retired olosho or a girl with numerous body count, I had to take my time to look for a virgin to marry. Thank God I finally married a virgin, she’s my wife today and I’m very proud of her. If I can go all the way to look for a virgin to marry, you already know that I can’t dream of marrying a retired prostitute. Hookup is just a fancy name for prostitution.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by babajero(m): 8:18am On Dec 23, 2023
Quality20:
In the past, many pastors married and converted ashewo women and they became responsible and religious but these days, many guys flow with hookup girls.

Guys can u really marry those religious hookup babes u are dating or u guys are only having fun? Are u trusting enough of ladies? Remember some of them only did hookup because of some problems bordering on finances, like been with younger siblings who need money or sick parents etc.
There is nothing like ex prostitute.
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by tyinfinity: 8:19am On Dec 23, 2023
Foodqueen:
The ones una de marry now, no do hookup.
infact it is easier to know the type of girl you are

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by KINGOFHEART4064: 8:19am On Dec 23, 2023
All Nigeria girls are hookup retired, some are worser then olosho on street

DaTruths:
I can't date an ex Hook up girl talk more of marriage.

As a matter of fact, I don't patronize oloshos or hookup girls because i see them as official public toilet, why would i now carry them wholesale when i can't even carry them for one night?

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by princeisah26(m): 8:31am On Dec 23, 2023
No way. She will always return back to her ways especially when things are not working well
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by Zenithphil8368: 8:48am On Dec 23, 2023
On behalf of real and valued men, we say NO to this offer with all due respect. grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by Dsparker(f): 8:59am On Dec 23, 2023
CHRISTFUCKER:
Yes but I'll be using her as punching bag

So why marry her?.. Do not subject someone to that no matter what...
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by drimzsmoke(m): 9:12am On Dec 23, 2023
2aces:
It will shock you that your serious babe you are making long term plans with is a hookup girl on code.
Majority of these Saturday weedings are littered with overused and damaged goods.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by WoroSeeWoro(m): 9:12am On Dec 23, 2023
plase dont marry any former prostitute ASHEW O NA ASHEWO

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by JordanMichael(m): 9:23am On Dec 23, 2023
For we all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. If God can forgive our multiple sins who am I not to marry a repentant hoe or hook up girl

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by Exceed15: 9:38am On Dec 23, 2023
Marriage don't change people.
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by smalls001: 9:41am On Dec 23, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

I CAN NEVER!!! I can never be a victim of Ashawo retirement benefit!!!
What makes you think you're better than them. For all I know you may be some random dude in a in a face-me-I-face-you hiding behind some cheap Nokia torch fone with access to 300MB without a job.

People may have their reasons, never look down on them. It's not like you can afford one hook-up sef. SMH
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by Justdare: 10:04am On Dec 23, 2023
Quality20:
Remember some of them only did hookup because of some problems bordering on finances, like been with younger siblings who need money or sick parents etc.

How can you tell when the next "Problem" comes up??
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by ShadowM(m): 10:04am On Dec 23, 2023
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by Karleb(m): 10:15am On Dec 23, 2023
I am not living a not so bad life only to get entangled with an ex olosho.
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by Waffarianman(m): 10:17am On Dec 23, 2023
Olosho is always Oloshos don't do that mistake marrying your ex... Don't even make that mistake
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by tunize(m): 10:36am On Dec 23, 2023
Nobody holy pass whats the difference between an ex hook up girl and a regular babe that humps from one dick to another? Na same business .
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by VULCAN(m): 10:41am On Dec 23, 2023
Your response is so personal.

A nerve was touched

smalls001:

What makes you think you're better than them. For all I know you may be some random dude in a in a face-me-I-face-you hiding behind some cheap Nokia torch fone with access to 300MB without a job.

People may have their reasons, never look down on them. It's not like you can afford one hook-up sef. SMH
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by elonize(m): 10:50am On Dec 23, 2023
UptownVibes:
This life en.. Some of the guys saying no,has hookup girl as serious girlfriend, but its unknown to them grin

Dey there.. Your babe dey do three some unknown to you.. She sucks dick like her life depends on it,when paid some ### grin
u said unknown,dat means if an individual knows,e won't associate with dem..
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by greypencils: 10:57am On Dec 23, 2023
Edusouls:
small boyz all over naira land making empty noise, no be men Dey demand for the pussy ? Abby na ghost? They would get married even faster and to made responsible men than Good girls if u no no know today
Men wey marry Olosho na im know the wahala wey im dey face. You wey you be big man, go and marry your own Olosho na. No be me go live with una.
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by elonize(m): 11:04am On Dec 23, 2023
Watinhapen:
These days no one can know a girl that has done prostitution before if she really change her appearance, which is really scary. To avoid marrying a retired olosho or a girl with numerous body count, I had to take my time to look for a virgin to marry. Thank God I finally married a virgin, she’s my wife today and I’m very proud of her. If I can go all the way to look for a virgin to marry, you already know that I can’t dream of marrying a retired prostitute. Hookup is just a fancy name for prostitution.
yes a fancy name dat I dont use.but saying u marry virgin,is a lie...
Numerous body count don't mean a tin...
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by mbaise1000: 11:18am On Dec 23, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

@emboldened: People like you who see nothing wrong with it
First you have agreed that those that used them in the first thing are no better than them, you seem to have forgotten that once you have sexual relationship with a man or woman something must have gone from one person to the other, I believe even that there are Hook up girls that are more decent than those that THOSE of you intelligent and wide guys are going to end up with. And I am sure that if those hook girls were to be billionaires tomorrow wise guys like you will kill to take them as your wives, so what exactly are you afraid of here? I still insist that there is nothing wrong in marrying a woman you love no matter the type of life she lived in the past which she has sincerely left behind. Things whivh even you have committed too, the only difference here is that she made money doing it while you spent your own money doing the same thing, who exactly is the mugu here? Or are you angry at her that she made money doing it and you lost money doing the same thing?
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by scrupulousblog: 12:00pm On Dec 23, 2023
Quality20:
I didn't ssy asewo but hookup star or coded ashewo. U know most girls involved in hookup are coded
There is no difference between hookup and ashawo. It is all fornication.
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by UptownVibes(m): 12:06pm On Dec 23, 2023
elonize:
u said unknown,dat means if an individual knows,e won't associate with dem..
That even makes it more worse ,because you're supposed to be wise as a man to detect this before ending up with a woman that will give you other men's kids to train.. You not knowing means you aren't wise. She is steps ahead of you ... Saw one last week that has 10kids for 10 different men.. She was still forming serious relationship with the guy she was with.. The guy was already planning introduction, before someone close to her (a Godsent) exposed the devil to her stupid boyfriend.. Don't do secret checks on her or him ,be there and be forming unknown till you marry problem that will send you to where you will never know..
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by o123456789(m): 12:15pm On Dec 23, 2023
Quality20:
In the past, many pastors married and converted ashewo women and they became responsible and religious but these days, many guys flow with hookup girls.

Guys can u really marry those religious hookup babes u are dating or u guys are only having fun? Are u trusting enough of ladies? Remember some of them only did hookup because of some problems bordering on finances, like been with younger siblings who need money or sick parents etc.
I can't even advise my enemy to marry a retired Ashawo. Always avoid love at first sight, do proper background checks before you choose a wife or husband. For me I can only go for a girl I know everything about since childhood.
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by o123456789(m): 12:19pm On Dec 23, 2023
smalls001:

HIV is real!!!
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by DaTruths: 12:22pm On Dec 23, 2023
KINGOFHEART4064:
All Nigeria girls are hookup retired, some are worser then olosho on street

Na lie, pure lie.

So all men don patronize olosho?

How all girls go don do hookup?

I know girls wey be say before you see their unclothedness problem go dey.

Make i clear you, there are more decent girls in Nigeria than the spoilt one.

Even many girls wey dey form baddie no dey do much, bunch of lover girls forming Nicki minaj.

Naija has more spoilt men than women.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by SPAMBOX7: 12:45pm On Dec 23, 2023
Hoes are only meant for smash and to be trashed when you tired. If you try to keep that's your loss. Don't say you wasn't warned👂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is She Playing Games With My Emotions? / A Third Of Female Only Date Men Because Of The Free Food - 'Foodie Call' Study / It Costs Too Much To Have A Side Chick - Man Advises Other Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.