Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? (22317 Views)

Marrying. Ex Hook Up Ladies / Husband Fills Wife's Car With Concrete After She Changed Her Surname For Job / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by Juniorangel(m): 12:27am On Dec 23, 2023
Even if you meet some hookup girls with good character and wife material don't try it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by goody234: 12:35am On Dec 23, 2023
2aces:
It will shock you that your serious babe you are making long term plans with is a hookup girl on code.
Majority of these Saturday weedings are littered with overused and damaged goods.
you dey mind them ..LOL
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by excellentj4teal(m): 12:46am On Dec 23, 2023
Mention the pastor you know that married Ashewo. Just cap nonsense and be making it an excuse

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by ultimateprof: 1:04am On Dec 23, 2023
The key thing here is that all the married men are currently living with a retired hook up girls. There is a saying that says " once agwuna changed base, she will become a brand new one".
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by Tzar(m): 1:06am On Dec 23, 2023
Once a wh0re? Always s wh0re!
Know this & know peace!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by rafcrown(m): 1:20am On Dec 23, 2023
Mba
Capital No
God forbid
Coded Asewo.
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by Smartguyboy(m): 1:21am On Dec 23, 2023
mbaise1000:
First, what most people who made comments ALREADY did is condemn those women, and it will be difficult to believe that none of them have fuucked a hook up girl before, who exactly are you going to leave them for if you have used them BEFORE?
Most importantly, there is nothing wrong in people marrying former sex workers if they have REALLY realized the danger and badness of that lifestyle and changed.
They don’t change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by kkins25(m): 1:59am On Dec 23, 2023
Hmmmm... Tough question.
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by Tshine456(m): 2:10am On Dec 23, 2023
Once u no marry a virgin,na still lowkey bitch cos sum random girls get many body count pass olosho i no of a lady her body count more than her age and she be churchgirl... beta marry ur olosho in peace just pray make she no popular

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by nevplus(m): 2:25am On Dec 23, 2023
We4all:
What's the difference between sleeping with a regular boyfriend and sleeping with a random man?
Very big difference, stealing your mama or papa money once in a while compared to blocking highway with Ak47. It takes guts for a woman to open her legs for a man he doesn't have affection for. I duff my cap for any ashewo out there, do you know what it takes for someone to open her legs for somebody she doesn't know? both those that havent taken bath, etc .my dear fear any girl doing ashewo out there, they get mind, no be child's play, no be beans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by Caseless: 2:41am On Dec 23, 2023
Quality20:
I didn't ssy asewo but hookup star or coded ashewo. U know most girls involved in hookup are coded
There are 2 types of ashawo : those who operates from brothel, and those who operate from home. Those who make easy money from such lifestyle never change.

I'm sure you have fallen in love with one hookup girl you met on Tinder or Badoo and that's why you're asking all this questions. Be careful who fall in love with.
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by YoshihideSuga: 3:02am On Dec 23, 2023
Most Nigerian men marry girls who have been sexually liberal. The rants on Nairaland differ from what I see publicly.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by YoshihideSuga: 3:08am On Dec 23, 2023
kunle75:

Many of the marriages of today is filled with ex olosho from different tertiary institutions.
Many guys today are married to one ,either way

Don't mind them. 🤣🤣🤣

Unless the girl is a virgin, one can never tell. Most of these lads are below 25. They should ask their 30+ counterparts.
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by Paramount01(m): 3:29am On Dec 23, 2023
2aces:
It will shock you that your serious babe you are making long term plans with is a hookup girl on code.
Majority of these Saturday weedings are littered with overused and damaged goods.

I just dey imagine who will marry my Ex, I over used that babe, she dey do hook up codedly, she think I don't know but since I don't have intention to marry her, continue until I shock her,

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by iamsense(m): 3:41am On Dec 23, 2023
Hook up girl don hook this one : grin grin grin Simp
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by Harddiskng(m): 3:59am On Dec 23, 2023
braine:
People don't change, don't make that mistake.

Exactly. People are who they are, they just recalibrate in response to their environment/society.

If when she was young she use runs to finance, she would still do it when she is older, married and in desperate need.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by namedo: 4:54am On Dec 23, 2023
Most guys here are just making unnecessary noise. Did you marry your wife as a virgin?
Most ladies who went through higher education especially in Nigeria did hook-up and most of them today are married to men who did not know about their past whoring lives.
Two of my ex married this year and I was invited to their wedding.
It's no big deal marrying or having a HK as girlfriend.
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by Jilo83(m): 5:17am On Dec 23, 2023
most ladies you see nowadays are doing hookup codedly
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by greypencils: 5:43am On Dec 23, 2023
A pussy once phucked can't be unfucked. A pussy once phucked can always be refucked. Leopard don't change their spots. So why should you act stupid?
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by Teymanhenry(f): 6:06am On Dec 23, 2023
I think trust is underrated in marriage. It's like asking can you trust an ex-hookup girl not to do that at least once again? Especially when she's broke
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by Edusouls(m): 6:16am On Dec 23, 2023
Foodqueen:
The ones una de marry now, no do hookup.
intelligent question my girl , there are many naive young people in naira land they never understand life, no be men Dey demand for the pussy making the trade to boom Abby na ghosts Dey use them? Kids full this place Abegi
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by Edusouls(m): 6:20am On Dec 23, 2023
greypencils:
A pussy once phucked can't be unfucked. A pussy once phucked can always be refucked. Leopard don't change their spots. So why should you act stupid?
small boyz all over naira land making empty noise, no be men Dey demand for the pussy ? Abby na ghost? They would get married even faster and to made responsible men than Good girls if u no no know today
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by Edusouls(m): 6:21am On Dec 23, 2023
namedo:
Most guys here are just making unnecessary noise. Did you marry your wife as a virgin?
Most ladies who went through higher education especially in Nigeria did hook-up and most of them today are married to men who did not know about their past whoring lives.
Two of my ex married this year and I was invited to their wedding.
It's no big deal marrying or having a HK as girlfriend.
don’t mind kids that are yet to understand life, most here in naira land are not even up to 25 years
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by yusufmurry: 6:29am On Dec 23, 2023
Have you seen where a mad man is cured completely? Or how easy it's to keep a pig away from mud?

Let hoe marry hoe
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by BluntCrazeMan: 6:33am On Dec 23, 2023
So, how would you know that she changed?
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by DONORJIR(m): 6:37am On Dec 23, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

I CAN NEVER!!! I can never be a victim of Ashawo retirement benefit!!!
lol grin[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by Chizy12345: 6:54am On Dec 23, 2023
ashawoo can never change.
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by Judybash93(m): 7:21am On Dec 23, 2023
She belongs to the street
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by LivingSage: 7:36am On Dec 23, 2023
Hookup bawo!
Like attracts like
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by edunaragold(f): 7:37am On Dec 23, 2023
braine:
People don't change, don't make that mistake.
e be like say woman never make same mistake and still cry to u telling u or shout at you that after all you meet me as ashawo,u knew my work before u marry me,na Thier u go know say change is constant
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by edunaragold(f): 7:41am On Dec 23, 2023
Quality20:
In the past, many pastors married and converted ashewo women and they became responsible and religious but these days, many guys flow with hookup girls.

Guys can u really marry those religious hookup babes u are dating or u guys are only having fun? Are u trusting enough of ladies? Remember some of them only did hookup because of some problems bordering on finances, like been with younger siblings who need money or sick parents etc.
oga leopard doee not change the color of her skin,them wan marry to hide Thier shame , after the marriage ,u will see problems
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? by nkemjacob2(m): 7:44am On Dec 23, 2023
For those of you saying you can't, are u a saint?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha / 22 Types Of Nairaland Guys / Which African Men Cheat The Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.