Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Can 25 Million Naira Build This? - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can 25 Million Naira Build This? (72972 Views)

Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? / Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? / Can 2 Million Naira Build Me A 3 Bedroom Bungalow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Authur729(m): 3:38pm On Dec 27, 2023
bravehost4u:

1 trip of sharp sand #40k
1 bag of Supaset Cement #5,450
1 trip of stone (magi) #80k
6 solid and 9 hole block same price @ #400/block
5 solid and 6 hole block same price @ #330/block
12 mm rod #4500
10 mm rod #3700

25m is a lot of money, just follow the process and be smart with job pricing/costing

noon things cost more than that oooo I buy just now for my parafhet and leantter
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Authur729(m): 3:39pm On Dec 27, 2023
bravehost4u:

Have you built before?
am building 3 bedroom and 2 self contained
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by DrDoc: 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2023
lexy2014:
is that what you have done?

I am sleeping on site as i speak and will be here till November 2024. I dont need investors o abeg. I dont want wahala of forum people. I didnt share biz idea either. I only made a comment. And yes i am doing it presently
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by drtwist(m): 3:42pm On Dec 27, 2023
CapitalBank:
I know things are expensive due to economic trajectory of the country.

Can 25M build a contemporary 4 bedroom bungalow in today's economy in Nigeria with standard finishing?

File Photo for illustration
Four bedroom apartment is likely 10m by 23m which will cost you close to 40million at least to build with standard material, then if you are in places like warri, porthacourt, Lagos you should be budgeting 45m .

Don't listen to those people telling you 25m will do the job o. It's either they are not akin to reality or they intended to build quack
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by FireUpNow(m): 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2023
DrDoc:
Unless you have excess, it is better to expand income generating systems. I.e build more businesses than build a house that doesnt generate or create substantial wealth on time

Is it everyone that knows how to run business? The one building a house needs a place a roof over his or her head .
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by drtwist(m): 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2023
naijapips04:

The best thing I've read this year. Aside status, owning a house is not a good investment. For a struggling guy, grow the shit out of that 25m. 25m in a good business should give us at least 70m in a year. Rent and grow this. In , 4 years, use the residual income to buy a house. Don't go and dump all your life savings in a house.

Please I will like to be your friend! I like people that think business 😂
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by chudez0147(m): 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2023
RepoMan007:
Anyone you do badboys can still pick you up and demand you pay them. Oga OP should go ahead and build. Buy truck of cement from source and build a makeshift warehouse within the site. Economize very well. Buy all you iron rods from one source and demand discount. Sand too. Block is now N500 and above.
Oga block is 380 , not 500

2 Likes

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by ucyoma(m): 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2023
kingphilip:

That's even the worst.

Why build when you can invest and use the proceed from the investment to build?
and who told you the 25m isn't proceed from his investment??

3 Likes

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by DrDoc: 3:46pm On Dec 27, 2023
FireUpNow:

Is it everyone that knows how to run business? The one building a house needs a place a roof over his or her head .

It was just an innocent comment o. I mever said be was a full for building a house or said i was better than him o
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by cedricksly: 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2023
naijapips04:

The best thing I've read this year. Aside status, owning a house is not a good investment. For a struggling guy, grow the shit out of that 25m. 25m in a good business should give us at least 70m in a year. Rent and grow this. In , 4 years, use the residual income to buy a house. Don't go and dump all your life savings in a house.
una too dey quick jump into conclusion.. How are you sure this isn't residual income? He asked if 25mill can build a houx and majority of you already thinks that is his first 25mil which he should be investing, none of you even feel this 25mil might be residual income he has made from his businesses that he is trying to use and build something for himself. Naija people and jumping into conclusion

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Rejouir: 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2023
It can't, furnituring(interior designing) to a premium taste is the beauty of a home.

2 Likes

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by tjmc: 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2023
Looks Beautiful. Do you have the full View and building plan

1 Like

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by John360comng: 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2023
DrDoc:

Theb you dont know business. I cam grow 25M and make atleast 200M annually. I am doing this at the moment. Infact been sleeping at the favtory since October and not leaving until November 2024.

What business are you doing to grow this. I am interested.

1 Like

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by lexy2014: 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2023
DrDoc:

I am sleeping on site as i speak and will be here till November 2024. I dont need investors o abeg. I dont want wahala of forum people. I didnt share biz idea either. I only made a comment. And yes i am doing it presently
off point.

is that what you have done?

simple yes or no

1 Like

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2023
wisdomkid:

Very unnecessary advice, person wey get 25M pick am? He didn't actually asked for advice WHAT TO DO WITH THE MONEY.

Some people just come into a lump sum, in that case it is smarter to first of all invest in an income generating asset or Investment, the cash flow can they be used to build a house

10 Likes

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by smokinloud(m): 3:50pm On Dec 27, 2023
DrDoc:

Theb you dont know business. I cam grow 25M and make atleast 200M annually. I am doing this at the moment. Infact been sleeping at the favtory since October and not leaving until November 2024.
grin grin grin
Audio investment!!!.

2 Likes

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Babaken(m): 3:50pm On Dec 27, 2023
olukaygold:

Dm! And be expecting your house keys in the next 60days. We always deliver. You can check my threads for more Evidence...
una don come with wonder's
The other one that motivational speaker want to finish him head want to turn 25m to 200m in one year continue Op na only you waka come.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Phantom233: 3:50pm On Dec 27, 2023
Depends on the finishing ordinary 15m should build this excluding furnishing
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by DrDoc: 3:50pm On Dec 27, 2023
John360comng:

What business are you doing to grow this. I am interested.

Lolz. I dont need the world.to see it or even know.of it till December 2024. I know africa and voodoo. Thx, ill pass
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by John360comng: 3:51pm On Dec 27, 2023
DrDoc:

Lolz. I dont need the world.to see it or even know.of it till December 2024. I know africa and voodoo. Thx, ill pass
I am no voodoo individual. Genuinely interested.
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Coldspice: 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2023
RepoMan007:
Anyone you do badboys can still pick you up and demand you pay them. Oga OP should go ahead and build. Buy truck of cement from source and build a makeshift warehouse within the site. Economize very well. Buy all you iron rods from one source and demand discount. Sand too. Block is now N500 and above.

Lol
The workers on site will steal you blind.
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by lexy2014: 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2023
DrDoc:

then why are you bringing it up even when nobody asked you about it?

3 Likes

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by DrDoc: 3:56pm On Dec 27, 2023
lexy2014:
then why are you bringing it up even when nobody asked you about it?

Dude rest. This place is called a forum so people can talk. Get lost. You can clearly seeing me rejecting any form of communications. Stvpid. Go prove your dad is a scammer first before you pick on me nuisance
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by gidjah(m): 3:57pm On Dec 27, 2023
Ahh!bro ,your own too much na, why would you be sleeping at the office from this year till November next ? Are y d security man ? That's too much don't allow money making to give you heart attack o! Can I have a business idea of what you into, getta invest some fair amount into a serious business I won't be 80% INVOLVED IN (due to the nature of my business,wifey not too perfect to
go into such too as she needs always be with me )I really need one now though I can try once in a while like the 20 % availability I said.Pls let me see if I can get a fair idea for your end.Thank you.

DrDoc:

1 Like

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Ikinternational: 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2023
thelegend1:

Yes.
Dm

Guy ..... nobody is dming you. If you have something tangible to contribute.... CONTRIBUTE.
N drop your contact info . SIMPLE

Some white people call it Advertisement

4 Likes

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by lexy2014: 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2023
DrDoc:

Dude rest. This place is called a forum so people can talk. Get lost. You can clearly seeing me rejecting any form of communications. Stvpid. Go prove your dad is a scammer first before you pick on me nuisance

if you say "I dont need the world.to see it or even know.of it till December 2024. I know africa and voodoo", then why are you bringing it up even when nobody asked you about it?

2 Likes

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by DrDoc: 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2023
gidjah:
Ahh!bro ,your own too much na, why would you be sleeping at the office from this year till November next ? Are y d security man ? That's too much don't allow money making to give you heart attack o! Can I have a business idea of what you into, getta invest some fair amount into a serious business I won't be 80% INVOLVED IN (due to the nature of my business,wifey not too perfect to
go into such too as she needs always be with me )I really need one now though I can try once in a while like the 20 % availability I said.Pls let me see if I can get a fair idea for your end.Thank you.

The structure is to build, establish and transfer the running to a group while i retire. Its my returement company. There cant be flaw in its execution. Many enginerring manoevres. You know projects execution do not go as planned and workers wont have the mental prowess to think. Make i manage my work abeg. I dont have friends who i can turn to and say give me this or that. So let me build my work and have it established jare. Thanks for the update bro
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by DrDoc: 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2023
lexy2014:

if you say "I dont need the world.to see it or even know.of it till December 2024. I know africa and voodoo", then why are you bringing it up even when nobody asked you about it?

Go and focus on your life. I owe you no explanations. I am free to gist like every other forum user. Go and scrutinize the whole world for all i care leave me be

Mind you i dont even accept money from people. I dont believe it. Leave me alone
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Coldspice: 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2023
Bradford111:

Make I paste aza

You are cursed with the sprit of begging

1 Like

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by lexy2014: 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2023
gidjah:

it will be very easy to scam some of you

2 Likes

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Moneyboyz: 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2023
I have spent 18 million naira and my construction never eaach half, inflation has ruined Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by lexy2014: 4:04pm On Dec 27, 2023
DrDoc:

Go and focus on your life. I owe you no explanations. I am free to gist like every other forum user. Go and scrutinize the whole world for all i care leave me be

Mind you i dont even accept money from people. I dont believe it. Leave me alone

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How To Practically Calculate The Quantity (m2) Of Roofing Sheet Required / Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? / DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION Of A 2 BEDROOM & 1 BEDROOM BUNGALOW(semi-de)IN LUGBE ABUJA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.