Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Can 25 Million Naira Build This? - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can 25 Million Naira Build This? (73020 Views)

Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? / Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? / Can 2 Million Naira Build Me A 3 Bedroom Bungalow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by DrDoc: 4:05pm On Dec 27, 2023
gidjah:
Ahh!bro ,your own too much na, why would you be sleeping at the office from this year till November next ? Are y d security man ? That's too much don't allow money making to give you heart attack o! Can I have a business idea of what you into, getta invest some fair amount into a serious business I won't be 80% INVOLVED IN (due to the nature of my business,wifey not too perfect to
go into such too as she needs always be with me )I really need one now though I can try once in a while like the 20 % availability I said.Pls let me see if I can get a fair idea for your end.Thank you.

Buy machines. Get potato wlicing machine the complete equipment line. Find middle man to supply you trailer of potato. Equipment line can process it in one week. Process into bylon pwcks of 100-200 Naira. Get a korope driver and he supplies to various convenience stores. Shikena
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Procashtips(m): 4:06pm On Dec 27, 2023
DrDoc:

Theb you dont know business. I cam grow 25M and make atleast 200M annually. I am doing this at the moment. Infact been sleeping at the favtory since October and not leaving until November 2024.

Have you grown ₦250k to ₦2.5m before?

2 Likes

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by cedricksly: 4:07pm On Dec 27, 2023
AsomStructures:

18M will build you a standard 4bedroom bungalow...
I dey always believe your estimate... When I enter the country, we get better deal.
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by gidjah(m): 4:07pm On Dec 27, 2023
lexy2014:

it will be very easy to scam some of you
I need to be scammed oga, bring it ON,se you think say na every one online be your mate wey you can threw thantrums at or are low life illeterates?pls bring your scamming schemes on(if u have any)I can also share my contacts online Incase you are ready,then see what it brings out of you.
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by cedricksly: 4:08pm On Dec 27, 2023
starpower:
ah!. 25M making 70m is very hard. More capital is hard to allocate without previous experience 25 millions sales a month needed to net 20% to make 60m. Gross 70m possible. To me it depends on the fund owner risk appetite. Higher risk means higher chances of loss of capital. Try scaling further the source of that savings well if it possible and legitimate.
some of us keep them quite, because we know them wen never do business before, they think business is crypto

4 Likes

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by DrDoc: 4:08pm On Dec 27, 2023
Procashtips:

Have you grown ₦250k to ₦2.5m before?

I am using my money for my own business. I dont think i recall saying that 250k is good to setup a biz. I earn in seven digits monthly. I dey use my salary build my business. No investors wanted, please what have i done wrong in this ? Cant one gist on social media in peace
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Ikinternational: 4:08pm On Dec 27, 2023
Rule #1

Don't take advice or listen to people that never even bought land .

You want to know about costs? Do your best to talk to someone that recently built something similar.

In this day n age, the information is out there. Just keep researching. Even Google sef will assist based on your pattern of searches

Even Engineers dey paint rosy pictures.

6 Likes

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by lexy2014: 4:13pm On Dec 27, 2023
gidjah:
I need to be scammed oga, bring it ON,se you think say na every one online be your mate wey you can threw thantrums at or are low life illeterates?pls bring your scamming schemes on(if u have any)I can also share my contacts online Incase you are ready,then see what it brings out of you.

what is the relationship between your emotional outburst and these words: "it will be very easy to scam some of you" ?

can you show me the tantrum you are referring to? from the above, you are the one throwing tantrums.

what exactly are u asking me to "bring on"?

according to you "...low life illeterates". has the spelling of "illiterates" changed in the dictionary?

what scamming scheme are you asking me to bring? can you show me where we had that discussion?

what is your contact that you are sharing online?

2 Likes

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Kavod: 4:14pm On Dec 27, 2023
CapitalBank:

It’s for personal use not business. Thank you.
NOR LET THEM DECIEVE YOU TOO MODERN FOR 25M... ITS WHEN YOU GET TO THE ROOFING LEVEL, THAT'S WHEN YOU HAVE REALLY BEGUN. MATERIALS ARE JUST TOO EXPENSIVE THE POP ALONE WOULD TAKE 5-7M IF DONE PROPERLY. IF NOT WHEN RAIN FALLS EVERYTHING WOULD TURN TO SHIT AND NOT PADDED WELL THE NOISE FROM THE RAINFALL AND VARIOUS LEAKAGES WOULD FRUSTRATE YOU. 40M STANDARD BUNGALOW

1 Like

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Duru009(m): 4:14pm On Dec 27, 2023
Supervise the work yourself directly with the builder and use direct labour.....

You will build it with even change remaining....
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by gidjah(m): 4:17pm On Dec 27, 2023
DrDoc:

Buy machines. Get potato wlicing machine the complete equipment line. Find middle man to supply you trailer of potato. Equipment line can process it in one week. Process into bylon pwcks of 100-200 Naira. Get a korope driver and he supplies to various convenience stores. Shikena
hey bro,looks like you are my twin bro ! Been into chips processing for years too I'm FCT.Had to leave over the biz to a poor braggat church member that couldn't handle the biz ,he killed it sir while I was on transfer to another state. Usually use my car to do the supplies round schools and supermkts then. I shall really look more in to this .my jobs moves me round virtually every year from one state to another that's my fear.No brother or inlaw seriously available to manage this as they are just for themselves and not for cooperate growth. I have a younger bro now in his final year uni,almost 35 but he is just carried away with his own woman matter and I see him as not serious with life yet else I could have committed some few millions into his arsenal. I want to give him 1.5 mill January and see how far he can go. Thank you bro.
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by cezarman(m): 4:17pm On Dec 27, 2023
Oga just go ahead and build/buy your house oh!
Don't mind all those fake unwanted financial and investment advisors (even their family and friends go don tire for them)

You can never regret owning a house.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by panicacid: 4:20pm On Dec 27, 2023
DrDoc:

Okay. Since you have managed to show yourself off. Please announce to everyone what business did i advertise to you or the Op. Please tell everyone. Tyre seller. When you are at the core bottom of the value chain of an enterprise how would you ever know what it means to cover the entire value chain in any business. Empty nuisance. You're not at the level of my IQ. Go and check my posts if i said beyond owning a factory if i ever announced any business both on this thread and other threads. Useless lowlife rat

25M is tops six months productive output, you swine

Pls chairman I sent you a mail, please reply
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by lexy2014: 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2023
gidjah:

from your inability to spell correctly or make correct sentences, am guessing you have discovered the "low life illeterates" you are looking for.

4 Likes

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by MamaletASO: 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2023
Give me #12m I will deliver the same thing for you
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by cybergawd: 4:23pm On Dec 27, 2023
Of course, even with a bedroom penthouse
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Royalexquisuite: 4:25pm On Dec 27, 2023
Yes it will, am a Quantity Surveyor ...check my dm to help you do the material breakdown (BOQ).
This will guide on the material you needed to buy for the construction.

CapitalBank:
I know things are expensive due to economic trajectory of the country.

Can 25M build a contemporary 4 bedroom bungalow in today's economy in Nigeria with standard finishing?

File Photo for illustration
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by gidjah(m): 4:27pm On Dec 27, 2023
Oga, u ought to have allow me fall scam to an online starnger sir.your interruption didn't go well with me,you could have done better with your quote rather than make people look ignorant partly because we be online .I am sorry if you seem hurt, I am not a violent person and haven't been one before.Business has been my turn off for decades untill I partly switched off that lane for where I am today.The oga I quoted seem to have something I want
and going far with him under questionings and relationship won't do both of us any harm. I have been on this platform for over 14years as a business member and I understand online business ethics well. I Am sorry if you are hurt by my words.i didn't call u a low illeterate, but u understood me well. Not every one here is ignorant about business ethiquetes just like I said earlier.
lexy2014:

what is the relationship between your emotional outburst and these words: "it will be very easy to scam some of you" ?

can you show me the tantrum you are referring to? from the above, you are the one throwing tantrums.

according to you "...low life illeterates". has the spelling of "illiterates" changed in the dictionary?

what scamming scheme are you asking me to bring? can you show me where we had that discussion?

what is my contact that you are sharing online?
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by alvan06(m): 4:28pm On Dec 27, 2023
naijapips04:

The best thing I've read this year. Aside status, owning a house is not a good investment. For a struggling guy, grow the shit out of that 25m. 25m in a good business should give us at least 70m in a year. Rent and grow this. In , 4 years, use the residual income to buy a house. Don't go and dump all your life savings in a house.
what kind of investment can one genuinely invest that kind of money in Nigeria please advise.
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by lexy2014: 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2023
gidjah:
Oga, u ought to have allow me fall scam to an online starnger sir.your interruption didn't go well with me,you could have done better with your quote rather than make people look ignorant partly because we be online .I am sorry if you seem hurt, I am not a violent person and haven't been one before.Business has been my turn off for decades untill I partly switched off that lane for where I am today.The oga I quoted seem to have something I want
and going far with him under questionings and relationship won't do both of us any harm. I have been on this platform for over 14years as a business member and I understand online business ethics well. I Am sorry if you are hurt by my words.i didn't call u a low illeterate, but u understood me well. Not every one here is ignorant about business ethiquetes just like I said earlier.

you have not answered my questions:

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by BigIyanga: 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2023
Safeday:

Leave them

Always quick to churn out advices
Give some of them 5m, and watch them burn the money through their imaginary investment ideas/strategies
U dey mind them. Most of them havent managed 4x4 barbing salon… come dey form motivational speakers. .. Business streets are hostile.. no go dey form like Charles Okocha… when Portable with street strength and experience brutalized him lol

3 Likes

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by dinachi(m): 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2023
CapitalBank:

It’s for personal use not business. Thank you.
You didn't understand him
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by gidjah(m): 4:31pm On Dec 27, 2023
lexy2014:

from your inability to spell correctly or make correct sentences, am guessing you have discovered the "low life illeterates" you are looking for.
ignore my typos and get the message clear uncle, keypads can do alot. Digest the message and ignore grammatical errors. Don't get involved in what doesn't really concerns you,it is called APPROKO !!
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by gidjah(m): 4:31pm On Dec 27, 2023
lexy2014:

ignore my typos and get the message clear uncle, keypads can do alot. Digest the message and ignore grammatical errors. Don't get involved in what doesn't really concerns you,it is called APPROKO !!.
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by ChikezieU(m): 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2023
CapitalBank:
I know things are expensive due to economic trajectory of the country.

Can 25M build a contemporary 4 bedroom bungalow in today's economy in Nigeria with standard finishing?

File Photo for illustration
it will comfortably build it..cost of land not included though
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by gidjah(m): 4:33pm On Dec 27, 2023
You weren't invited In to the discussion I am having with d op I quoted were you ? So get that well .relationship or non relation ,those are inconsequential,get my message once again sir.
lexy2014:

you have not answered my questions:

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Krucifax(m): 4:35pm On Dec 27, 2023
naijapips04:

The best thing I've read this year. Aside status, owning a house is not a good investment. For a struggling guy, grow the shit out of that 25m. 25m in a good business should give us at least 70m in a year. Rent and grow this. In , 4 years, use the residual income to buy a house. Don't go and dump all your life savings in a house.

Worst advice ever!!! Home ownership if used wisely is the very foundation of wealth creation. This has been the case since forever.

1. The house means he never needs to worry about rent again and can save money
2. The house can serve as collateral for a loan that can be used for business.
3. The house is simply a conversion of the N25million to another form the N25 Million is still there.
4. The house can appreciate and be sold for profit giving him N25Million plus more millions.
5. If he decide to relocate the house can be put for rent or airbnb generating steady income.
6. His children can inherit the house when he dies and can do all the above again.
7. Nothing stops him from doing other business after building his house.
8. All the wealthiest families in history have their wealth tied to property at the very basic form.
9. Every business eventually comes to an end. Every trend eventually fades.Property is the one asset class that has stood for generations.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by fastseo: 4:36pm On Dec 27, 2023
naijapips04:

Na so my dad uncle weh de run China for almost 15 years no build any house for Lagos.
Wife say build. Him say no worries... Money de. Let them just keeps expanding the business.
Someone brought landed property with 1 storey building. Told him to buy it anyhow he wanted to travel during military regime.. He refused it.
How much the... Less than 1m. And there was money under the bed that day according to the wife

Today weh business? Naija strong economy don blow everything away. Children de vex for papa.
House rent wan kee the man now.

Please if you have opportunity to build.. Build.. We aren't saying throw funds into it.. Just take it slowly and in 4 years you will be through.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by lexy2014: 4:36pm On Dec 27, 2023
gidjah:
ignore my typos and get the message clear uncle, keypads can do alot. Digest the message and ignore grammatical errors. Don't get involved in what doesn't really concerns you,it is called APPROKO !!.

how can I ignore your grammatical and spelling errors and still get the message clear?

if you wanted me to get "message clear", why didnt you do a good job with your spellings and grammar?

what are the "alot" that keypads can do?

what has what keypads can do or not do got to do with the discussion?

how does that concern me? I thought u said I should not "get involved in what doesn't really concerns" me?

what concerns me and what does not really concern me?
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by lexy2014: 4:37pm On Dec 27, 2023
gidjah:
You weren't invited In to the discussion I am having with d op I quoted were you ? So get that well .relationship or non relation ,those are inconsequential,get my message once again sir.

can you show me where you were invited into the discussion before you joined?

was it the OP you were having the discussion with?

how does that answer the following questions which are based on your emotional outburst?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How To Practically Calculate The Quantity (m2) Of Roofing Sheet Required / Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? / DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION Of A 2 BEDROOM & 1 BEDROOM BUNGALOW(semi-de)IN LUGBE ABUJA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.