Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,474 members, 7,836,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

What Do Women Really Want From Men? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Women Really Want From Men? (13324 Views)

What Women Really Want / An Apology Letter From Men To Women / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by slimyem: 10:14am On Nov 03, 2011
I(woman) want EVERYTHING you(man) have to offer and even MORE.
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by ARareGem(f): 10:18am On Nov 03, 2011
Barrywhite8620:

Me 2 i'm a young guy grin
Y don't we hook-up?
wink

Lol. What's that line again?. . . I'll think about it. wink
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by obelisk(m): 10:21am On Nov 03, 2011
women want everything from one man.Men want one thing from every woman grin
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by Barrywhite8620: 10:21am On Nov 03, 2011
slimyem:

I(woman) want EVERYTHING you(man) have to offer and even MORE.

really? shocked
Sure i can offer all
cool
Still wairin 4 ur reply ARareGem grin
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by Barrywhite8620: 10:24am On Nov 03, 2011
ARareGem:

Lol. What's that line again?. . . I'll think about it. wink

o.k dear grin grin
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by KacHemNaU(m): 10:27am On Nov 03, 2011
obelisk:

that says it all
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by Author50(m): 10:28am On Nov 03, 2011
[b][/b][color=#006600][/color] seriously what do they need, i have giving her all the love and attention needed, i buy her thing and frequently tell her that i love her. Pls what esle did she need.
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by Nayah(f): 10:30am On Nov 03, 2011
I think it depends on women some prefer money, others safety, or just having someone to share the bills with and so on lol
But a lot of want to be happy with the man they choose

obelisk:

lol grin
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by Gbenge77(m): 10:32am On Nov 03, 2011
Genuine love.
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by Barrywhite8620: 10:33am On Nov 03, 2011
obelisk:

and wat is dat?
Cuz i'm still a mummy's boy
grin
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by moonraker(m): 10:35am On Nov 03, 2011
This is my take.

Girls and Women are complicated. We guys see things in black and white.

They (The women and girls) see things in different colors,

What do they really need or want??  I really dont know. You can be the nicest guy, buy her stuff

do everything to make her happy but it still wouldnt be enough, smh
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by Akingbiz: 10:38am On Nov 03, 2011
Hey man pleasure is what they want nt just ur money.
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by Nayah(f): 10:41am On Nov 03, 2011
moonraker:

This is my take.

What do they really need or want??  I really dont know. You can be the nicest guy, buy her stuff

There's a book call "Men come from Mars and Women from Venus" actually I think we complete each other there's no need to be on perfect match all the time the most important is to succeed to make concessions at the right time wink
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by coderXO(m): 10:42am On Nov 03, 2011
funny people on this thread.

@slimey, i (security guard man) want everything you(woman,____) have to offer and more. so what is all that in real life?

@nayah, now ure talking, women want love and "security" ala a guy with a nice jeep  smiley

ha!
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by Ranoscky(m): 10:46am On Nov 03, 2011
moonraker:

This is my take.

And believe u me, the ONLY thing that they can offer u in return is their [b]p[/b]ussy and NOTHING more thinking they did u a BIG favour. WTF!

[s]Naija girls in particular, tho!
[/s]
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by Author50(m): 10:49am On Nov 03, 2011
[b][/b][color=#006600][/color] seriously what do they need, i have giving her all the love and attention needed, i buy her thing and frequently tell her that i love her. Pls what esle did she need.
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by Ranoscky(m): 10:51am On Nov 03, 2011
^ Believe u me, she doesnt know what she needs. Just carried away with material things that would lead her NO WHERE, but REGRETS, afterward!!!
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by Heck: 10:52am On Nov 03, 2011
GIRLS do not know what they want
Woman, depending on the page life opens for her, needs money followed by security
very few needs sex MOSTLY THE POSSESSED ones; 75% choose beauty to sex
since man needs sex, they often pretend to want it for man to surrender money OR security
most never gets to orgasm during the almighty sex
all the paintings, craze for beauty etc you see are there to lure man in.
remember if a tasty soup, eba etc is on a dirty dish, who will go for it?
MAN NEEDS SEX & COMPANION
But if we have to generalize, Most women do not know what they want
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by Nayah(f): 10:57am On Nov 03, 2011
coderXO:

funny people on this thread.

@slimey, i (security guard man) want everything you(woman,____) have to offer and more. so what is all that in real life?

@nayah, now ure talking, women want love and "security" ala a guy with a nice jeep  smiley

ha!
Don't really go back to another "materialistic" thread but I"m quite amazed that you brothers just think about material or people think about that, jeep ok if he's got it but that wouldn't be the criteria to be with!
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by denny4ril: 11:08am On Nov 03, 2011
grin women want security. period! every other thing will fall in place. if u are dating a woman and lose your job in the process, watch her behaviour. if it takes time to get another job, be ready for the surprise of ur life. by the time u get another job, she cud be telling you the "i am sorry thing". They just want to be emotional secure. It is common to all women and i do not blame them for it. submitting one's "all" to another person is a great decision.
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by coderXO(m): 11:14am On Nov 03, 2011
Most of the guys on the thread are saying pretty much the same thing in one way or another.

I wonder if we've all been dating the same girl.

@nayah, talk to your kind. this is what they are doing to boys.
not saying all women are like this but it is what is happening.
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by Judek2(m): 11:16am On Nov 03, 2011
RECHARGE CARDS
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 03, 2011
A man only want one uncompromising thing from every women. Depending how sweet it is would determine if they will start coupled other 'sengemeden'(qualities) bt galz, 'kai' 4get. U love them or u dont, u have money or u dnt, u nice or u dnt, as in what they want this minute is subject 2 change d next minute. Just too pathetic.
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by Nayah(f): 11:18am On Nov 03, 2011
coderXO:

Most of the guys on the thread are saying pretty much the same thing in one way or another.

I wonder if we've all been dating the same girl.

@nayah, talk to your kind. this is what they are doing to boys.
not saying all women are like this but it is what is happening.

Ok maybe you've been dated this kind of women, I'm not saying I would reject a rich man if I love him of course hell NO; but cars and all that are not my priorities first
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by Konnektions146(m): 11:24am On Nov 03, 2011
Nayah:

I'm not saying I would reject a rich man if I love him of course hell NO; but cars and all that are not my priorities first

@ Nayah,

sound sensible and mature

most ladies are just nothin but MATERIALISM personified!!!
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by Nayah(f): 11:28am On Nov 03, 2011
Konnektions146:

@ Nayah,

sound sensible and mature

I don't know about maturity and so on but I'm sure material shouldn't be the first thing to point out, if you want to ba comfortable just work on taht don't count on anybody else, then if your BF or fiance have money thank God, he might share it with you but don't think it's NOT OBLIGATION, especially when you're just dating
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by Sagamite(m): 11:39am On Nov 03, 2011
Very simple.

They want:

- Emotional security
- Financial security
- Fun
- Attraction
- Masculinity

Once a man understands that, he will be pulling left, right and centre.
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by agnesefe: 11:43am On Nov 03, 2011
Women just need a continual reassurance or presence of security-the entire spectrum and benefits that can accrue. Girls, on the other hand, only, are with the tide and, have tastes and desires fashioned after the suggestions and intimations of peers and the rave- with time, they will return to the former.
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by Orikinla(m): 11:49am On Nov 03, 2011
They want men who have guts and wits and dreams to make the good, the better and the best things happen for them and make a great difference in their life, from the bedroom to the boardroom.

Men like Pastor Chris, Ben Murray-Brucem Poju Oyemade, Orikinla and so many trail blazers God has sent to Nigeria to secure the future of our women and children.

The Eko International Film Festival and the Goethe-Institut Lagos will host the press conference and screening of Iara Lee's Cultures of Resistance on Wednesday November 9, 2011, at the Goethe-Institut Lagos, Nigeria, at 3 pm.

Goethe-Institut Nigeria
Location Lagos
Lagos City Hall,
Catholic Mission Street
opposite Holy Cross Cathedral
Lagos Island

Cultures of Resistance features the recollections of the socio-political resistance of the legendary Afrobeat king Fela Anikulapo Kuti, the Niger Delta Militants of contemporary political struggle in Nigeria and other forces of resistance in other parts of the world.

Iara Lee is a Korean Brazilian film producer and director based in New York City. She is better known as the director of the documentaries Synthetic Pleasures and Modulations, as well as for her involvement with the "Gaza Freedom Flotilla", in which at least nine pro-Palestinian activists were killed by Israeli naval forces.

She is the founder of the Caipirinha Foundation and a member of the Council of Advisors to the National Geographic Society.
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by Cwhyte(m): 11:57am On Nov 03, 2011
Here are the things she wants to feel:

She wants to feel appreciated for the unique individual that she is. She wants to feel special, different from any other woman, and she wants to know that her man supports her in her endeavours.
   She wants to feel that deep intimate emotional connection. She wants to have that emotional intimacy with her man. It's a connection she shares only with him.
   She wants to feel like a woman. She wants to feel beautiful, sexy, and feminine. She wants to enjoy all these things that come with being a woman.
   She needs hot passionate sex. She wants to be seduced, enticed, teased, and satisfied, over and over again. She wants to experience new things, in new ways, including fantasies and roles. It makes her feel desired, affirmed, and alive.

this is an excerpt from :: http://page1magazine..com/2011/07/what-do-women-really-want-in-men.html
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 03, 2011
@OP

The legendary psychoanalyst called Sigmund Freud asked this same question and investigated it with thousands of women until he died. . .yet he could not find an answer. What makes you think you would succeed where Freud failed? The first thing to note is that when you want to know what women want (which by the way is unknowable anyway), the worst possible way of finding out is by asking them what they want. They NEVER say what they really want: sometimes out of deceit, but most times out of sheer ignorance/fickleness of their own innermost wants. Even they do not know what they really want. So if you think you'd ever know what a woman wants by asking her to tell you what she wants, then forget it. You've already failed miserably even before you start.

Truth it that it is a moot question, and would always remain a moot question until the end of time.
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by Ranoscky(m): 12:07pm On Nov 03, 2011
Nayah:

Ok maybe you've been dated this kind of women, I'm not saying I would reject a rich man if I love him of course hell NO; but cars and all that are not my priorities first
Believe u me, that is the FIRST PRIORITY amongst the Nigerian girls before anything!

Take the "Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers" thread for example.

Konnektions146:

Nayah sound sensible and mature

Ya, she does cos, she's NOT a Nigerian girl. Different from them material mentalized creatures!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Spotted Wearing A Strange Crazy Trouser Flaunting Her Female Member / Identity Of Viral Side Chick Embarrassed By A Married Woman At Ikeja City Mall / Girl Wearing Redeem Church Hand-band Allows Guy To Take Picture With Her Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.