Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,563 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

What Do Women Really Want From Men? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Women Really Want From Men? (13325 Views)

What Women Really Want / An Apology Letter From Men To Women / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by iice(f): 1:23pm On Nov 03, 2011
moonraker:

This is my take.

Girls and Women are complicated. We guys see things in black and white.

They (The women and girls) see things in different colors,

What do they really need or want??  I really dont know. You can be the nicest guy, buy her stuff

do everything to make her happy but it still wouldnt be enough, smh

People can be complicated or simple. But yes women are more so.
This 'do everything to make her happy' thing, is not a one size fit all, frankly i don't know what it means because most people in here associate it with money, calls, text etc. Those are mostly surface things, that may reflect the inside or not. Most people assume that what works with one, works with another.
To some degree, there are alot of similarities between people but one has to remember that, there are differences too.
To give someone something, you must first understand the recipient and the recipient must first understand himself/herself.
You will go nowhere with someone who has no idea of who she/he is.
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by Monaide: 1:37pm On Nov 03, 2011
There are different women in the world and each and every one of them want different things from men. some, sex, money, love, danger, adventure and other stuff we may not know
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by ElmA1(f): 2:07pm On Nov 03, 2011
Monaide:

There are different women in the world and each and every one of them want different things from men. some, sex, money, love, danger, adventure and other stuff we may not know

Very true. HaHaHa at ''danger''.
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by moonraker(m): 2:16pm On Nov 03, 2011
ElmA, :

Very true. HaHaHa at ''danger''.

nice pic
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by unongu(m): 2:20pm On Nov 03, 2011
What women really want 1. Security, 2. Reliability, 3. Assurances, 4. Slavery, 5. Service, 6. Commitment, 7. etc
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by kpolli(m): 2:23pm On Nov 03, 2011
A woman who knows what she wants is normally homo-sexual
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by kpolli(m): 2:23pm On Nov 03, 2011
oloshi which one be homo-intimate. . . . homo-sexxuaaal
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by Nayah(f): 2:28pm On Nov 03, 2011
unongu:

What women really want 1. Security, 2. Reliability, 3. Assurances, 4. Slavery, 5. Service, 6. Commitment, 7. etc
hehehehe grin grin
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by brainpulse: 2:43pm On Nov 03, 2011
For sure women are not sure with what they really want.

A lady will say i just need a guy that will love me, caring and trust worthy, i don't care if he has money or not because am not materialistic. The same lady will tell you after three months in the relationship that why can't he take me out for lunch, why cant he buy me so SO AND SO, and i think i want a gift that will show he loves me or why cant he give me a gift to show he's romantic . why cant we travell out- knowing the guy doesnt have much and he has just emptied his account to buy her cloths, bags etc.

So i believe there needs goes along with changes in weather, sometimes they just want somethings without reasons.

So women are rather concern about WANTS than NEEDS.
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by unongu(m): 2:46pm On Nov 03, 2011
@Nayah, Abi no be true I talk? Dispute me if you can,
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 03, 2011
I dont know where to start from, but the first is love(not dat i believe it xists), appreciation, care, and most importantly, money, gifts, n flexin tins. U feel me? But then, am a girl not yet a woman
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by Nayah(f): 2:52pm On Nov 03, 2011
unongu:

@Nayah, Abi no be true I talk? Dispute me if you can,
My dear slavery? come on hehehehe grin grin
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by brainpulse: 2:56pm On Nov 03, 2011
Giv them Love, they will say its that all i want to eat
Giv them Security, they will tell you, you 'r too over protective
Giv them all your time, they will tell you, it seems you r not hardworking and serious and too boring.
Give them all your best, they will tell you its not enough that u'r still keeping somethings from them
Give them all the trust in the world, they will ask why r you talking to your colleague, or smiling to her like that.
Tell her you love your mum, she will cry that you still have some love left to share with your mother.
Work 10 miles to reach them, they will say it seems you r not a strong man.
She will nag to convince you that she is not a nagging type by force.
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by brainpulse: 3:01pm On Nov 03, 2011
Floxyluv:

I dont know where to start from, but the first is love(not dat i believe it xists), appreciation, care, and most importantly, money, gifts, n flexin tins. U feel me? But then, am a girl not yet a woman
U see she doesn't know where to start from, and she is not sure if she is a girl or woman.
And she wants love that she doesnt believe exist.
And the most impotant things ( money, gifts, ) didnt come first as she claimed that firstly "is LOve" and then ,

Confused,

1 Like

Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by unongu(m): 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2011
@Nayah, seriously, are you saying that you are oblivious of the fact that women love it when men slave for them?! How do you feel when your man does the following: 1. serves you tea on bed even when the reverse is supposed to be the case? 2. Open the car door for you even when you have hands to do so? 3. Check your face to see if the make-up is ok even when you have a giant mirror to confirm that on your own? 4. Carry all the heavy stuffs for you even when they are things you carry with relative ease when he is not around? 5. Adjust the pillow for you in order to make you sleep well? Do the little linen washing when you are down with blue and the monthly RED fever? Should i go on?
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by Nayah(f): 3:11pm On Nov 03, 2011
unongu:

@Nayah, seriously, are you saying that you are oblivious of the fact that women love it when men slave for them?! How do you feel when your man does the following: 1. serves you tea on bed even when the reverse is supposed to be the case? 2. Open the car door for you even when you have hands to do so? 3. Check your face to see if the make-up is ok even when you have a giant mirror to confirm that on your own? 4. Carry all the heavy stuffs for you even when they are things you carry with relative ease when he is not around? 5. Adjust the pillow for you in order to make you sleep well? Do the little linen washing when you are down with blue and the monthly RED fever? Should i go on?  
My dear, don't be confused between being gently and slave! of course I'd go for a gentleman, but never a slave wink
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by unongu(m): 3:25pm On Nov 03, 2011
@Nayah, Okay! Is that what they call it now?! Slavery is now Gentlemanly. Hmmm.
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by Nayah(f): 3:32pm On Nov 03, 2011
unongu:

@Nayah, Okay! Is that what they call it now?! Slavery is now Gentlemanly. Hmmm.
No this what I call it honey
Don't like slavery things wink
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by Decryptor(m): 4:25pm On Nov 03, 2011
@OP, seriously to me, 95percent of women are a whole bunch of confused mofos. Give them all the love and they'll still misbehave and take u for a fool. Be strict and they'll say u are an authoritarian and domineering, give them all the material possessions and all the money and they 'straff' your gate-man or driver. Don't give them money and they'll say u are not "man enough" and a husband material
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by ebonyvibe(f): 4:30pm On Nov 03, 2011
money, sex, companion
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by DDN: 6:01pm On Nov 03, 2011
serious Bleep, that is what they want. if a man did not do it well, you are doing it somewhere with someone else.
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by Ranoscky(m): 6:12pm On Nov 03, 2011
Decryptor:

@OP, seriously to me, 95percent of women are a whole bunch of confused mofos. Give them all the love and they'll still misbehave and take u for a fool. Be strict and they'll say u are an authoritarian and domineering, give them all the material possessions and all the money and they 'straff' your gate-man or driver. Don't give them money and they'll say u are not "man enough" and a husband material
As confused as the word "CONFUSED!"

Give them their first priority, which is money, but they'll still cheat on u, saying "he only has money but cant perform well in bed."
Give them a guy that performs better. Their next line would be "he only performs well in bed, but he's a broke Bottom!"
Give them a handsome guy, and the next is gibberish would be "handsome without money is rubbish. shey na handsome i go chop?!"
Give them a guy with small prick and the next thing they'll tell you is "his prick is too small. I dont feel anything when making love with him!"
Give them a guy with LARGE prick and the next thing to say would be "He only has big prick but deosnt have money!"

But the guy with the big [b]d[/b]ick would be the one to enjoy most cos, girls do like having 'spare' guys that can handle them very well in bed, while the one they'll pretend to love would be the mugu doing the spendin for them, never knowing that his money is being spent on a guy that does better than him, in bed! WAP!

Most girls/women are complicated!
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by TUGASO(m): 6:46pm On Nov 03, 2011
It's a kinda complicated and relative. Wot one woman wants from a man will always be different wif wot anoda wants. study your woman and if you can't cope if wot she wants just take off before u are consumed.
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by BigMeat2: 9:57pm On Nov 03, 2011
the most important thing women really want is financial security
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by Nayah(f): 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2011
Big Meat:

the most important thing women really want is financial security
Among others
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by swiftycool(m): 12:30am On Nov 04, 2011
Ill say its not cast in stone what women want; they come to the earth as d most confused species. Women want different things at various stages or ages of their lives. Btw 18 & 25 theyre after mony, a gud 4uck & want to b worshiped. Btw 26 and 30 they demand respect & want security, btw 30 & 35 dey sudenly realize d world doesnt revolve around dem & desper8ly crave any attention at all. Btw 36 older dey bcome matured to find out dat life is about real give & take & wish dey cud get even half of wat dey give
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by emmatok(m): 1:00am On Nov 04, 2011
swiftycool:

Ill say its not cast in stone what women want; they come to the earth as d most confused species. Women want different things at various stages or ages of their lives. Btw 18 & 25 theyre after mony, a gud 4uck & want to b worshiped. Btw 26 and 30 they demand respect & want security, btw 30 & 35 dey sudenly realize d world doesnt revolve around dem & desper8ly crave any attention at all. Btw 36 older dey bcome matured to find out dat life is about real give & take & wish dey cud get even half of wat dey give

HA HA so true,

But women go chop you raw for this comment o grin grin grin
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by albridge(m): 1:22am On Nov 04, 2011
Everything cool
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by donchido(m): 1:46am On Nov 04, 2011
the one that want the most are the ones that really have nothing to offer, you have to look far and wide to the ends of the earth to see the perfect woman, probably in the amazon jungle theyre just so confused as u said earlier on and u rather trust your dog in this life than to EVER trust a woman or girl or whatever, [bMay god help us all[/b]
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by Denise216(f): 5:44am On Nov 04, 2011
Hmmm, What do I really want from men?

Don't laugh but most women don't know what they want as much as what they don't want.

So based on what I don't want;
-I do like consistency-its honest
-I do like progressive thinking- The "it is what it is" perspective is just lazy to me. An enlightened mind is very attractive
-I do like education-by that I mean the act of acquiring useful information & applying it. Men in the skilled trades or who own businesses tend to constantly challenge themselves, even when their at home. I find that extremely stimulating. Degrees are nice but I'm looking for a mate not an employee.
-I do like small physical expressions of affection; hugs, cuddles, hair stroking, etc. kiss
-I do like humor-the more ironic the better. A man who can't laugh is a waste of humanity.
-I do like strong resolve- there is a difference between evolving and flaking. Having am ironclad code of personal ethnics will make me defer to and follow you because you can be trusted.
-I do like tolerance-I [b]can't stomach prejudice or hypocrisy [/b]and unfortunately you can't be one without being another.

That is all I got for now.
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by amyg(f): 12:22pm On Nov 05, 2011
I just want u 2 love me.every other thing follows.
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by yoriyori15(f): 1:31pm On Nov 05, 2011
1. kindness
2. commitment
3.charismatic
4. sexually exciting  wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Spotted Wearing A Strange Crazy Trouser Flaunting Her Female Member / Identity Of Viral Side Chick Embarrassed By A Married Woman At Ikeja City Mall / Girl Wearing Redeem Church Hand-band Allows Guy To Take Picture With Her Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.