Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

What Do Women Really Want From Men? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Women Really Want From Men? (13323 Views)

What Women Really Want / An Apology Letter From Men To Women / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by yme1(f): 1:31pm On Feb 09, 2012
Sagamite:

Yeye girl.

You fit cook? tongue
A well known cook like me  cool that's how i get to their hearts with the well prepared delicious meal  grin

Sagamite:

You no go nag finish? Like say "Why you reply that girl that asked you what you wanted to eat at the party. You are cheating, you can't keep your eyes to yourself. We have to discuss this your infidelity for the next 4 hours, I don't care if it is 11pm on a Sunday night"? grin

Me nag ke? Lai Lai. if that happens, this is exactly how i will convey my message across
"Darling! the way you replied that babe at the party was really welcoming, seems like you were yearning for the food so much, if i didn't know you better i would have thought you wanted her. Just be careful tho cause what is good for the goose is definitely good for the gander. I love you" before he replies I take my top off and let the conversation die there but heaven knows i passed my message across in a clear way.  cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by MrsChima1(f): 1:32pm On Feb 09, 2012
Effective communication and intellect.
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by Sagamite(m): 2:00pm On Feb 09, 2012
y me:

A well known cook like me  cool that's how i get to their hearts with the well prepared delicious meal  grin

Me nag ke? Lai Lai. if that happens, this is exactly how i will convey my message across
"Darling! the way you replied that babe at the party was really welcoming, seems like you were yearning for the food so much, if i didn't know you better i would have thought you wanted her. Just be careful tho cause what is good for the goose is definitely good for the gander. I love you" before he replies I take my top off and let the conversation die there but heaven knows i passed my message across in a clear way.  cheesy cheesy

Ama hit that! grin
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by Obizee316(m): 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2012
ARareGem: I would want him to cherish me, support me( in cash and kind cheesy), trust me, be honest with me and respect me. But heck, I'm just a young gal.
.If u earn d trust 4rm a guy u wil alwyz get it
Re: What Do Women Really Want From Men? by NgoziNwaneri(f): 7:38am On Aug 24, 2012
With love and faith, we'll have ease and possibilities. All i need from a guy is for him to love me and have faith in me. Love covers all things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Spotted Wearing A Strange Crazy Trouser Flaunting Her Female Member / Identity Of Viral Side Chick Embarrassed By A Married Woman At Ikeja City Mall / Girl Wearing Redeem Church Hand-band Allows Guy To Take Picture With Her Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.